Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Love day - I'm sorry I didn't comment on this sooner.
    Fantastic that Elizabeth and Reese share all the same traits! Now that is a match made in simheaven for sure! And then had a really great date at the bowling alley. Thank you so much for using my build. And now Reese has a new girlfriend. Congrats! I can see great things for these two. And the Romance Guru was right! *wink*

I don't expect you to always post...especially when you have I'm a Survivor to write (which is really fun reading right now--shameless plug for you)
    Reese is Creative, Ambition, and Outgoing. So they only share the Creative trait. Can't wait for these two to move in together her being a Perfectionist. :grimace:

bad joseph got some new mods and new kida to test them . same test parents. my sim kids going to need theraphy again from seeing what hes to young to see. the tamer mod quit on me again so your fault. lol. but the milestones mod which i could never get to work does now.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    bad joseph got some new mods and new kida to test them . same test parents. my sim kids going to need theraphy again from seeing what hes to young to see. the tamer mod quit on me again so your fault. lol. but the milestones mod which i could never get to work does now.

I only use MC Command Center right now. Got rid of all my other mods unless I absolutely need them. Then I'll check to see if they have updated.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I only use MC Command Center right now. Got rid of all my other mods unless I absolutely need them. Then I'll check to see if they have updated.

mc wasn't working for me yesterday i fixed it now. also i had a woman i don't like very much in my apartment yesterday . from the place teaching me ils. she got upset cause my apartment was messy. of course it was haven't quite got over the fact work gives me money and everyone else takes it. bbills rent. is the first time since being on my own thats happened. also i knew you would take my comment playfully. the woman thinks its mean.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I had a weird thought... @LegacySims2017
    ...regarding your issue with Spica. Do you have it set in MCCC to populate from your library? I had this problem just the other day and it was bugging the llama flies outta me, until I realized that I had saved the character in my library. When I noticed the character (who was supposed to be dead) wandering around town, I was really frustrated, but then I recalled my MCCC settings. I know it's too late to go back and change them now, but I thought I'd share in case that helps in the future.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    ...regarding your issue with Spica. Do you have it set in MCCC to populate from your library? I had this problem just the other day and it was bugging the llama flies outta me, until I realized that I had saved the character in my library. When I noticed the character (who was supposed to be dead) wandering around town, I was really frustrated, but then I recalled my MCCC settings. I know it's too late to go back and change them now, but I thought I'd share in case that helps in the future.

Not going to spoiler it as it doesn't effect this gameplay save. But I will double check and see. Keep in mind that Marcus, Vlad, and one or two others also kept coming back after their death. Marcus and Vlad were just prominent in my gameplay storytelling. They are not in my game's library. Marcus was still my favorite. He died and came back as a paparazzi. So far, no unexpected deaths and reoccurrences of them back in the game. *knocks on wood*
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Not going to spoiler it as it doesn't effect this gameplay save. But I will double check and see. Keep in mind that Marcus, Vlad, and one or two others also kept coming back after their death. Marcus and Vlad were just prominent in my gameplay storytelling. They are not in my game's library. Marcus was still my favorite. He died and came back as a paparazzi. So far, no unexpected deaths and reoccurrences of them back in the game. *knocks on wood*

Ah ok. Just wondering.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Checking in here. Busy life this month, I haven't had any gameplay time. I'm eager to see Reese move forward with his new girlfriend he has now as well as his continued success in his career. And he's very close to completing his Aspiration.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I totally understand :) my month has been pretty busy as well.
    1.19: Protest ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8237 )
    The only weapon that we have in our hands this evening is the weapon of protest.

reese_elizabeth_date_06.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Protest:
    It is just destiny and Reese and Elizabeth are together. I have to say, I just love the karaoke in this game. I am always surprised at how a sim sings or doesn't sing. Anyway, I just could stay there with a sim all day and listen to the singing. And it looks like Reese and Elizabeth had a great duet together. But, yeah, no buying a round of drinks for everyone, just your date, Reese. Oh a protest? Reese does seem interested in it, but not so for Elizabeth. However, I do like how Reese made it up to her. Ahhh...these two are meant to be :) Great date!
    edited November 2021
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Protest:
    It is just destiny and Reese and Elizabeth are together. I have to say, I just love the karaoke in this game. I am always surprised at how a sim sings or doesn't sing. Anyway, I just could stay there with a sim all day and listen to the singing. And it looks like Reese and Elizabeth had a great duet together. But, yeah, no buying a round of drinks for everyone, just your date, Reese. Oh a protest? Reese does seem interested in it, but not so for Elizabeth. However, I do like how Reese made it up to her. Ahhh...these two are meant to be :) Great date!

@SoulGal7
    Can't wait for their nooboos to make their way into the gameplay. I don't have the Mod anymore that will throw all 3 traits on them when they're born, but I am going to stick with one trait will at least be the same as one of the parents as I did before the Reboot. That being said, I am jumping the gun with these two, but I don't see anything changing that will have them break up....hopefully.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Welcome back!

Happy to get playtime again. October was a busy bee work month.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited November 2021
    I've been swamped between working all hours to family stuff. But it's good to see this story back. I was apparently behind a chapter but now I'm caught up.
    Aww.... I really like Elizabeth and Reese together. That message written to him was so thoughtful and sweet. I am happy Elizabeth won the vote. She deserves it! :heart: Nice to see Levi make an appearance again. I don't actually know anyone who has bowled in real life and fallen on their face. Maybe their... behind... but never face. It's funny how they just fall like paper dolls in the Sims. Congrats @SoulGal7 for having your lot featured in this chapter. :)

It's nice to see when Sims have natural chemistry in game without mods. I've only had that happen (without nudging) a few times in my games since I'm more of a plot-driven storyteller. I think my ISBI had the highest count.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited November 2021
    I've been swamped between working all hours to family stuff. But it's good to see this story back. I was apparently behind a chapter but now I'm caught up.
    Aww.... I really like Elizabeth and Reese together. That message written to him was so thoughtful and sweet. I am happy Elizabeth won the vote. She deserves it! :heart: Nice to see Levi make an appearance again. I don't actually know anyone who has bowled in real life and fallen on their face. Maybe their... behind... but never face. It's funny how they just fall like paper dolls in the Sims. Congrats @SoulGal7 for having your lot featured in this chapter. :)

It's nice to see when Sims have natural chemistry in game without mods. I've only had that happen (without nudging) a few times in my games since I'm more of a plot-driven storyteller. I think my ISBI had the highest count.

@AdamsEve1231
    I found it really fitting when there were no created Sims (even ones that Reese has not met yet) that attended the Romance Festival except for @VanPelt81 's Elizabeth. And she didn't drink from the fountain, but accepted Reese's flirtations and even reciprocated.

I think it's great that Reese met Elizabeth at a karaoke bar and before the Reboot, Levi met Spica at an art museum. The randomness of places is great because it feels like real life. I may have set created Sims into the gameplay, but I didn't pick and choose who would meet who. I'm in the thinking stage how I want to do Generation 2. I wanted @SoulGal7 's Sim Rick Goengeter to hook up with Summer in the first version before the Reboot. Some thoughts are when Generation 2 Sims become at the Child lifestage, to add more created Sims with a Child in the family. Because Reese is apartment living, I don't want to have that many children for him. It was a struggle to put 3 kids on one room for Levi. :lol: I made it work, though. I think I might only have Reese have 2 kids for Generation 2.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited November 2021
    1.20: Humor and Hijinks Festival ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8267 )
    Are you a creature of mischief or comedy?

humor_and_hijinks_festival_16.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Caught up with the last 2 chapters...
    Laughing at Elizabeth caring more about a clay ball than the protest that Reese wanted to join. Glad they had a wonderful date in spite of that.
    Part of me was hoping that Willow was there >:) That being said a fun humor & hi-jinks festival.
    I have never used a voodoo doll in game xD
    @LegacySims2017 opps... looks like your first link there is for the former chapter.
    Good thing Elizabeth didn't go with Reese. She doesn't need to know about his (unintentional) murderous tendencies. :grimace::lol:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @LegacySims2017 opps... looks like your first link there is for the former chapter.
    Good thing Elizabeth didn't go with Reese. She doesn't need to know about his (unintentional) murderous tendencies. :grimace::lol:

Thank you for pointing that out. Copy and paste thing... lol!
    Ha, ha. That made me laugh. :grimace: I don't think any of us knew about those tendencies of his.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Shadami wrote: »
    I have never used a voodoo doll in game xD

...but you have outside of one? :grimace: Just kidding!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited November 2021
    I sent that message and then immediately thought. Omg. I'm gonna get called out for outside game.... Nah gonna leave it. Lmao. I meant just sims 4. And I'm honestly not sure if one has been in any other games I've played or not. Might actually be a never ever. Lol
    Shadami wrote: »
    I sent that message and then immediately thought. Omg. I'm gonna get called out for outside game.... Nah gonna leave it. Lmao. I meant just sims 4. And I'm honestly not sure if one has been in any other games I've played or not. Might actually be a never ever. Lol

Had to have a little bit of fun with you. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    1.21: Springfest ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8298 )
    Spring is the time of plans and projects.

reese_elizabeth_date_12.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif