Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Curious

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
For frequent posters in Off Topic. Do you still play the Sims? Any version.

Just Curious 26 votes

I play.
92%
lisamwittIsb917ncisGibbs02simgirl1010lisasc360SweetieWright_84cyncieSorak4texxx78KelvinMinx11xLunaSimsxcomicsforlifeKendranakaiwrysimsSassycottonWildIrishBansheeSimmingalVINNIHPurpleHeather 24 votes
I'm just here for the word games.
7%
dreamerz13DeKay 2 votes

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I play.
    Everyday :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    I play.
    I'm a frequent poster in my Animal Crossing and Planet Zoo threads but rarely play any word games.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I play.
    I'm not sure if you can count me as a frequent poster seeing I've just came back from a 3 month hiatus, and usually linger to one or two threads. But I definitely still play the games on the side. Been playing through the Sims 2 Castaway.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Heh, just me, huh? 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I play.
    I don't know about frequent in off topic, so I apologize if you think I do not qualify to vote, but I assume I do play the Sims regularly enough and participate in off topic conversations reliably enough to count. Probably in similar increments, honestly, since I play other things as well. I am quite fond of Planet Zoo and Animal Crossing, as well as a number of other things.

I'm not particularly interested in the word game things on the forum, though. *shrug*
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I play.
    Then again, I frequent nearly every part of this forum. I don't do the word games often though - too much like work sometimes lol.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    I am not a frequent poster much anymore. For years now, the section I most visited being TS3 has mostly been boring to me. While I would think I post more in the Off Topic section as of late, I would not consider myself a frequent poster even then. Perhaps posting once a day or more might be considered frequent enough but my posting is usually sporadic.

Although I play other video games whether on PC or console, TS3 is still among them. The Off Topic forum games I am not interested in and I tend to stick to topics that pique my interest which seem to be few and far between. Sometimes I wonder but I wouldn't say I am outgrowing TS3, more like I am outgrowing this forum. It is not how it used to be back in the early-mid-late TS3 forum days. I think there are more lurkers out of nostalgic reasons or maybe something else than those who actually post. I also think after enough of the TS3 vs TS4 debates and forum inanity that grew quite tiring, most moved on.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I post on the forums but mostly in the Sims 2 or FreePlay forums. These are the 2 games I play mostly now.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I play.
    I definitely play the Sims a lot. Mostly a legacy family, but I do side projects with like different fandoms and stuff. I prefer the Sims 3 but play Sims 4 more because it's more versatile on different computers.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited October 2021
    I don't really do the word games either (I guess I don't post that frequently much either anymore since it's mostly word games and mafias now but anyway) but I don't play Sims either cuz my laptop is not doing so good. I can still technically play but I have to have a lot more patience to get into the game and I've been running very low on that especially since covid started. I really miss it but it's probably a while yet before I get back to it.

But I just kind of stick around the forums cuz I don't why. I just do. It's a pretty nice forum compared to many I think.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited October 2021
    I play.
    I don't know if I'm a frequent poster, I do comment a lot in all areas of the forums.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited October 2021
    I play.
    Well I do not post off topic very frequent but I'm here sometimes :lol: like now
    and yes definitely play mostly Sims 4 lately

I do have option of playing TS3, Sims Medieval, PS2 Urbz, PS2 versions of TS1 and TS2 as well

aaand I also do have TS1+Vacation+Makin' Magic
    and TS2 + Bon Voyage + Nightlife
    (mysteriously lost rest of it due to being too nice kid and lending my games to other kids)

but my computer doesn't have disc spot so :sweat_smile:
    and I kinda doubt it would run that nicely even if I did get disc spot added
    just hoping they would add complete collections for download
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I play.
    I play Sims 3 more. I get more involved with the gameplay although I do build sometimes.

When I load 4 I tend to just build, it’s the best build mode. I do experiment more with shapes and more unusual builds.

I haven’t played 2 in ages.
    Since I upgraded my computers I can install Sims 1 but it’s very buggy and crashes.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞