Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

French World Coming?

13...Next

Comments

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    J'espère que c'est vrai. Ils devraient faire le jeu. J'aimerais l'acheter prochain. Rapidement, merci !
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2021
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

We had strippers in TS3.

Are you sure that wasn't a mod? I definitely do not remember that.

I mean, one of the login screens had a bachelorette party with what was staged to look like a fireman stripper, but I'm pretty sure that was just set up that way for the login.

They came with Generations as a part of bachelor/ette parties.
    J'espère que c'est vrai. Ils devraient faire le jeu. J'aimerais l'acheter prochain. Rapidement, merci !

Malheureusement, je n'ai pas vu une preuve convaincante d'un pack français. Je crois que l'image dans le tweet est juste un mandala indien, ou un fac-similé d'un. Pour être honnête je crois que le canard et l'orangier sont un pur hasard.

Unfortunately, I've not seen any convincing evidence of a French pack. I think the image in a tweet is just an Indian mandala, or a facsimile of one. I feel like the duck and orange tree are just pure coincidence, to be honest.
    Post edited by Veganisiniz on
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    The Sims Twitter account has a new mandala up, this time it's with boots and bangles, etc., fashion items. Maybe it's a pack about fashion in Paris. 😎😁
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited October 2021
    The Sims Twitter account has a new mandala up, this time it's with boots and bangles, etc., fashion items. Maybe it's a pack about fashion in Paris. 😎😁

Hm, then it might sound more like a kit than a full EP...?

Added: I used to see a discussion called something like "Gurus on twitter" but whenever I want to look it up I can't find it anywhere. searching for "Gurus" gives matches from 2009! Was the discussion removed, or where do they hide it?

Added #2: found it in the general discussion board, but it was not updated since a couple weeks. That's why it was not higher on the list. Wish searching was possible within these forums though, had to use google...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member

Hm, then it might sound more like a kit than a full EP...?

Added: I used to see a discussion called something like "Gurus on twitter" but whenever I want to look it up I can't find it anywhere. searching for "Gurus" gives matches from 2009! Was the discussion removed, or where do they hide it?

They unpinned it and people complained that there are too many posts that relate to gurus' personal stuff, so now it's rarely updated anymore and only with sim news.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    So it better be big.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »

We had strippers in TS3.

Are you sure that wasn't a mod? I definitely do not remember that.

I mean, one of the login screens had a bachelorette party with what was staged to look like a fireman stripper, but I'm pretty sure that was just set up that way for the login.

They came with Generations as a part of bachelor/ette parties.

Malheureusement, je n'ai pas vu une preuve convaincante d'un pack français. Je crois que l'image dans le tweet est juste un mandala indien, ou un fac-similé d'un. Pour être honnête je crois que le canard et l'orangier sont un pur hasard.

Unfortunately, I've not seen any convincing evidence of a French pack. I think the image in a tweet is just an Indian mandala, or a facsimile of one. I feel like the duck and orange tree are just pure coincidence, to be honest.

Haha c'est cool de voir que je suis pas le seul qui parle français ici. :smiley:

Haha that's great to see that I'm not the only one speaking French here.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    Definitely agree we're getting a French Game Pack. Hope it encompasses more than just the Paris cliche, City of Love. The French pride themselves on food, art & style, but also place a lot of importance in family.

Think it'll include:

New World theme(s): Parisian, South of France (countryside & Riviera/Monaco)
    Emotional Traits added to Likes/Preferences; sims that prefer the Alluring trait will now attract that type (Season of Selves)
    French Cuisine recipes: Duck a l'Orange, Nectar, escargot, ratatouille, nicoise salad, baguette, brie, onion soup, creme brulee...
    CAS Household Relationship update: boy/girlfriend, partner, BFF, extended family (what simmers are impatiently waiting for)
    Community Lot: hotel (maybe)
    Activities: boating, tennis, baccarat, slots, pool table (pure wishlist)
    Whims update: Fear(s) added (now i'm dreaming)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I wonder if we ever get Nobility, would not a French world be a rather good opportunity? I'm not thinking of the full royal/noble system, besides there are too many versions in the real world, Maxis could come up with a generic and vey simple system though, perhaps just 2 or 3 titles and some sort of gala stash and a way for the simmer to customize a peerage's patent (or House) sort of (traditions, gender, skills, careers etc - could blend well with the club system, too). If a small feature it could come with the French pack, if bigger we'd probably rather see it as a separate pack...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Something mysterious or extremely coincidental is now going on.
    Screenshot_2021-10-16_at_19-43-49_The_Sims_4_Available_Now_-_An_Official_EA_Site.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I just noticed that bottle sitting on the floor in a Pub in Windenburg.
    10-16-21_7-39-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I can't interact with it.
    It's just sitting there. What is this?

Is it in your game too?
    10-16-21_7-52-10_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Something mysterious or extremely coincidental is now going on.
    Screenshot_2021-10-16_at_19-43-49_The_Sims_4_Available_Now_-_An_Official_EA_Site.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I just noticed that bottle sitting on the floor in a Pub in Windenburg.
    10-16-21_7-39-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I can't interact with it.
    It's just sitting there. What is this?

Is it in your game too?
    10-16-21_7-52-10_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Hmmmm that is interesting. Is that a new object in the game? Hopefully it's not just a glitch. I'll have to check my save and see if it's there.
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Unfortunately I think it's just a glitch. I had this happen in my game a long time ago.