Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I seldom even log in once a week. That was kind of the goal to do but I've had a lot else on the go so it wasn't my priority either way but the boredom didn't help matters much. It does definitely make me want to get back into the game more now to prepare. I did play last night for about an hour or so and would have loved to go longer but I had other stuff to do. This weekend is probably kind of a loss for doing much gaming as I'm trying to finish my crochet Doc this weekend, but it's still a couple weeks to be ready for the update so not a big deal. My island is still half a disaster so I was watching the dlc part of the direct like "yeah... I should probably fix my island before I work on a vacation one" lol. I still have a few collections and achievements to go too so I might tackle those depending just how much time I do get to play first.

my villagers keepp asking to move.lol i guess i'm neglecting them i got a tablet for my birtday in august while i love acnh i love this game called junes journey too. hidden object mixed with mystery.

Haha mine aren't asking to move they just remind me every time that it's been like a month and nag me to stop in more often. Except for Doc then he usually just has some weird story to fill me in on what happened since I last saw him. I love that boy so much but sometime he concerns me lol.

I know the feeling. I *just* got a new chromebook, one of those fancy ones that converts into a tablet as well as the traditional laptop style. I finally rescued it from the post office yesterday (it was a bit of mess shipping and stuff so I'm extra glad it's finally safe in my possession). It's so addicting and I don't even have games on it yet just internet and writing software. But the whole convertible thing is soooo much fun and I'm loving the touch screen capabilities (yeah sure my phone has that but my chromebook is nicer if I want to edit photos or something with the touch screen since it's much larger). I haven't even gotten to crocheting yet today because this darn thing is so fun! I'll have to check out June's Journey at some point. Right now my focus is supposed to be writing and crochet though so I'm trying to avoid adding games until I work on what I am *supposed* to be doing lol.

Hahaha I'm kinda in the same boat of being distracted with other stuff - also got a PS5 yesterday finally soooo I have a feeling I won't be spending much time in ACNH until the update releases :sweat_smile:
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    I played all day. 😄
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I played all day. 😄

i have to work yeststerday and today so that was not a option.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I dropped of Animal Crossing for a while, but am getting back in again. I'm pretty bad about being a normal check in once a day casually player. I'm either checking in multiple times or not at all.

However, I want to be sort of caught up before the DLC and 2.0 update drops.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I seldom even log in once a week. That was kind of the goal to do but I've had a lot else on the go so it wasn't my priority either way but the boredom didn't help matters much. It does definitely make me want to get back into the game more now to prepare. I did play last night for about an hour or so and would have loved to go longer but I had other stuff to do. This weekend is probably kind of a loss for doing much gaming as I'm trying to finish my crochet Doc this weekend, but it's still a couple weeks to be ready for the update so not a big deal. My island is still half a disaster so I was watching the dlc part of the direct like "yeah... I should probably fix my island before I work on a vacation one" lol. I still have a few collections and achievements to go too so I might tackle those depending just how much time I do get to play first.

my villagers keepp asking to move.lol i guess i'm neglecting them i got a tablet for my birtday in august while i love acnh i love this game called junes journey too. hidden object mixed with mystery.

Haha mine aren't asking to move they just remind me every time that it's been like a month and nag me to stop in more often. Except for Doc then he usually just has some weird story to fill me in on what happened since I last saw him. I love that boy so much but sometime he concerns me lol.

I know the feeling. I *just* got a new chromebook, one of those fancy ones that converts into a tablet as well as the traditional laptop style. I finally rescued it from the post office yesterday (it was a bit of mess shipping and stuff so I'm extra glad it's finally safe in my possession). It's so addicting and I don't even have games on it yet just internet and writing software. But the whole convertible thing is soooo much fun and I'm loving the touch screen capabilities (yeah sure my phone has that but my chromebook is nicer if I want to edit photos or something with the touch screen since it's much larger). I haven't even gotten to crocheting yet today because this darn thing is so fun! I'll have to check out June's Journey at some point. Right now my focus is supposed to be writing and crochet though so I'm trying to avoid adding games until I work on what I am *supposed* to be doing lol.

Hahaha I'm kinda in the same boat of being distracted with other stuff - also got a PS5 yesterday finally soooo I have a feeling I won't be spending much time in ACNH until the update releases :sweat_smile:

Haha, nice! I want one but am also saving for a new gaming laptop (chromebooks are fun but not useful if I ever want to get back to sims) so it's not really on the radar right now unless I win one but with all the supply issues I'm not even sad cause I'm avoiding all that! Glad you got one though! I'm sure it will be quite the distraction, hope you have lots of fun with it!
    I played all day. 😄

Nice I got about 2-3 hours in last night, most I've done in months lol. It was almost all clean up so I was still pretty bored of it by the time those couple hours were up. Hoping to get more of those long session in though, I miss being that excited to play well... anything but especially ACNH.
    The prospect of the new update and expansion pack has really energized me. I want to earn as much cash and nook miles as possible before the update. I was able to finish the Angling for Perfection achievement which awarded 3000 nook points. Also made a list of the fish and insects I have yet to catch and the times of year they're available. Want to finish my golden tool collection. So far I only have the axe, watering can, and slingshot.
    November 5 Update Summary

The Roost Cafe and Brewster.
    Visits from island residents.
    Invite animal friends with the Amiibo call center.
    Multiple players can visit at the same time.
    Coffee is 200 bells.

Kapp'n returns with his boat tour.
    Round trip fare is 1000 nook miles.
    Destination is a mysterious island.
    Discover mysterious flora or an island with a
    different season or time of day.

Harv's Island will become a plaza with
    all types of shops.
    Construction will cost bells.
    Sahara-rugs and wallpapers
    Kicks-shoes, socks, handbags, backpacks
    Redd-art work
    Leif-flowers and garden plants
    Reese and Cyrus-customized furniture
    Katrina-fortune teller
    Tortimer-storage
    Harriet-hairstylist

Group stretching at the plaza.

Island Ordinances.
    Beautiful Island
    Early Bird
    Night Owl
    Bell Boom

Construction Consultation Counter
    More exterior options
    3 Storage expansions from the current 2400 max to
    3200, 4000, and 5000 slots

New items purchasable with Nook miles
    zk9IBsJ.png
    DIY Recipes for cooking
    New Crops-tomatoes, wheat, sugarcane, potatoes, carrots
    Ceiling lights and accent walls with the Pro Decorating License
    Bridges and inclines increase to a max of 10 each with the Pro Construction License
    New fencing recipes
    Handheld camera mode and tripod camera mode
    11 new hairstyles
    New reactions notebook

Storage Shed
    Connects to your home storage and can be placed almost
    anywhere on your island

Placeable ABD(Automatic Bell Dispenser)

12 additional songs from KK Slider

Gyroids

New furniture types at Nooks Cranny

Ladder Set Up Kit
    Ability to craft and permanently add ladders to cliffs.
    DUY recipe can be purchased from Nooks Cranny

Ability to navigate narrow spaces in a room.

Your island residents can now invite you to hang out at their place.
    They can also visit your home now.
    I'm pretty well set on miles and bells. I don't have a ton of miles but probably enough to cover anything the update and dlc bring. And I have a TON of of NMT from trades and stuff so I don't need to save miles for those anymore. But it would be nice to complete the museum collections. I have fossils done and I think bugs is very close. Fish is... not even close I hate fishing.

I just really want to complete my flowers so I can wipe out my breeding garden. I cleaned it up the other day to make room for new flowers to grow but I still gotta note what ones I'm actually missing so I can really focus on them. I think I have all the KK songs but I wanna check that before they release new ones.

Sadly I'm in a grueling couple weeks at work so I wanna play but I'll still might not get to do much.
    edited October 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeddCi59gxU

Bit of a better look at the new villagers. I NEED Ione, that bushy galaxy squirrel tail 😍. Shino could be interesting too but IDK who I would kick for them. I'd kick Marina for Ione though (I like Marina but she's my least fav of all my villagers right now and I've always known I'd let her go eventually).
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited October 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeddCi59gxU

Bit of a better look at the new villagers. I NEED Ione, that bushy galaxy squirrel tail 😍. Shino could be interesting too but IDK who I would kick for them. I'd kick Marina for Ione though (I like Marina but she's my least fav of all my villagers right now and I've always known I'd let her go eventually).

I like the tail also.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I am still new to the game (finally bought it earlier this month) and am trying to learn how things work in the game. I am waiting for the 2 updates to come so I can get more into actually playing the game. I am just undecided on whether I should upgrade my Nintendo Switch Online account to include the DLC or just buy the DLC by itself. And I also need friends to help me collect stuff lol
    I've got 11,689,517 bells and 167,200 nook miles. Wonder if that's enough to get started with the update. 😄
    @EricasFreePlay let me know if you need any non-native fruits
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    @EricasFreePlay let me know if you need any non-native fruits

Thanks. Right now all I have are cherries. But I am holding off on collecting stuff until I finally get my hands on a Switch OLED. I have been having problems finding one down here in Houston but I think my cousin in Colorado is going to send me one. I love my Switch Lite but I need a larger screen and table top mode lol
    I can't wait for the storage shed. I hope we'll be able to place multiples. Such a hassle having to run home each time I want to check if I have an item or add stuff to home storage.
    I can't wait for the storage shed. I hope we'll be able to place multiples. Such a hassle having to run home each time I want to check if I have an item or add stuff to home storage.

when is the update.i got as far as knowing there is one in november,but not the when
    Friday November 5
    Friday November 5

yeah no adulting that day. lol i have to try and be one tuesday. all i want is to wach the new info video. thank you i knew you would know.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I have gotten back into Animal Crossing this month. I had gotten more into Sims for a bit, but I'm excited for the new update, plus I have never done Spooky Day and all the fall events since I started around Christmas last year. How many of you will also play the new paid dlc? I think I probably will.
    telemwill wrote: »
    I have gotten back into Animal Crossing this month. I had gotten more into Sims for a bit, but I'm excited for the new update, plus I have never done Spooky Day and all the fall events since I started around Christmas last year. How many of you will also play the new paid dlc? I think I probably will.

me either work changed my hours so i get off at 4 now but don't get home til about 4 30. so last time i went in ac a week ago i think my villagers were like where did you go i guess i disappeared for a month or 2.

I probably won't get the new DLC right away. I just want to focus on the new updates for a while.

I will get the DLC eventually but likely not right away. November tends to be hectic as it is in my life plus I started doing National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) a few years ago in November to add on to the insanity. So between everything I'm normally not focused on games too much at least for the first half of the month (if writing and life go well I may free up later in the month). Anyway, I'm likely not going to get it until I know I will have the time to play and enjoy it so December at least. The 2.0 update alone will I'm sure thoroughly entertain me for any free time I have in November.

Plus I'm not sure if I want to upgrade my online subscription and get it through that or just buy the DLC alone so it's a good chance to see feedback on the online upgrade to help sway my decision.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top