Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sylvan Glade Objects

I love the aesthetic of the Sylvan Glade. I would like to know if there's a way to have its objects and content on the build mode, I would like to use them myself, like the entrance tree, pink rocks, pink plants, the overall magic color filter, and everything else on it :)
Someone knows about a cheat, mod, or anything else that unlocks it?
[img][/img]eWIASU9.png
[img][/img]XGNB3FW.png
[img][/img]VoDK0UK.png
[img][/img]npv8Cpt.png

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited October 2021
    I think it's the testingcheats true +bb.showliveeditobjects cheat that gives you access to extra trees and plants. If you still can't find them, also try bb.showHiddenObjects. The pink glow you experience in Sylvan Glade makes the rocks appear pink but they aren't really pink. Purple flowers may appear pink and already pink trees & plants are more vibrant. It's just the lighting effects.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Thanks for the cheats, I tried them, and I searched through all the items, but I couldn't find the Sylvan Glade ones
    Do you know their particular name or id so I can type them in the search box?
  • ZorgaZorga Posts: 613 Member
    Hauk150 wrote: »
    Do you know their particular name or id so I can type them in the search box?

As the game is there's no naming, items are just called **debug** however, there's am amazingly useful mod from TwistedMexi called 'Better Build Buy: Organized debug', it does what the name suggests - they named all debug items but more than that, they organised them into folders so you use the side filter (like picking which pack you want items from), now you can pick live edit, debug etc.

I've not seen it myself but I'm confident the Sylvan Glade items would be neatly sorted in there!

Thank you, that mod is awesome! :)
    I found the sylvan glade items there and many more!
    [img][/img]x8xKPVg.png
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Is the Sylvan Glades suppose to be a storybook world because some of those trees look like cardboard cutouts.
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    Is the Sylvan Glades suppose to be a storybook world because some of those trees look like cardboard cutouts.

Lol, I don't think so, its supposed to be a real world in the sims universe I guess, just for some reason some plants and leaves are 2D rather than 3D
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »

It's supposed to be a little fairy realm irrc, except we don't actually have fairies yet.