Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange - CLOSED

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Yummy looking cookies @BreeMiles :cookie:

Thanks for checking in @MsPrissy88 :smiley:
    If any other Buddy is ready to check in early as well, go for it!

I'll check in now just in case I forget!! o:)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Thanks for checking in @BreeMiles :smiley:
  • seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    Even though i am early I'm going to check in so i don't forget, the good news my lot is ready, the bad news my game refuses to connect so i can go on the gallery it stopped working 3 or 4 days ago i tried to troubleshooting it i have a working internet connection origin connects but the sims 4 won't connect i deleted my origin cache my dns cache I've repaired my game via origin and it won't connect to the internet, sooo worst case scenario i might have to upload tray files
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited October 2021
    Bah, never mind, I was thinking of something completely different, and there's no way to delete a comment. :(
    @seaben
    Sorry you're having issues connecting and am sending positive vibes for this getting sorted out. Sent you a pm.
  • leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
    Checking in, ngl, I've been pretty unexpectedly busy so I've made very little progress on the second part of my gift, but I'm actually going to be doing that now and livestreaming so the business and the gift can crossover and work in my favor xD Since I'll be streaming it, it should get finished today or within the next few days, and I cannot wait!
    SLpPUp.png
    Thanks for checking in @leochick123 :)

It happens. Real life has a way of "sneaking in" and interrupting Sims, lol
    Wishing you a successful stream!
    To those who've already checked in, Thank YOU <3

TODAY is Check-In Day!
    It's the final one before Gifting Time. Excited? I sure am! The sneaky peek pictures I've been shown are ... :o:* WOW ... mumble*mumble is gorgeous and whisper*whisper is so creative. Am sure you're excited now, too. :D
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited October 2021
    Happy Monday Everyone!!!

I ... just a minute. I'm getting some BREAKING NEWS!!

SOMEthing terrible has happened to my buddy's gift !!! :o *shocked look* It was FINE when I last left it. I came back to it this morning, and it... it... **runs away screaming** AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ;)

WHAT?! WHO?! **stammers for more words**

Wait til you see your gift... BUDDY. ;):D
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hey folks, checking in! This is me saying to my buddy, your gift is almost ready and I cannot wait to share it with you!!

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Thanks for checking in @leochick123 :)

It happens. Real life has a way of "sneaking in" and interrupting Sims, lol
    Wishing you a successful stream!

Thank you! And it did go well! Not only did I finish gift part 2, I even started a supersim challenge xD
    SLpPUp.png
    Correction y'all, my soul is absolutely crushed... The Sims did something weird with my build save and it removed all of the furniture in the home before I got a chance to upload it to the gallery (because I didn't want my buddy to see it early)... I have to fully remodel gift 1...
    SLpPUp.png
    Correction y'all, my soul is absolutely crushed... The Sims did something weird with my build save and it removed all of the furniture in the home before I got a chance to upload it to the gallery (because I didn't want my buddy to see it early)... I have to fully remodel gift 1...

If you happen to move out of the house make sure you don't take the furniture with you!
    To those who've already checked in, Thank YOU <3

TODAY is Check-In Day!
    It's the final one before Gifting Time. Excited? I sure am! The sneaky peek pictures I've been shown are ... :o:* WOW ... mumble*mumble is gorgeous and whisper*whisper is so creative. Am sure you're excited now, too. :D

I made it, didn't think I would remember but looks like I doubted myself..
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    The two gifts I have made are still done, I have been busy so I haven't gotten to play with them much other than a few seconds, if I have some time and motivation (finding motivation to build is the worst recently) I might create a quick 3rd gift.

I am super excited to see what everyone else has come up with!!
    BreeMiles wrote: »

If you happen to move out of the house make sure you don't take the furniture with you!

I selected not to, that's why I'm so crushed. I did everything right and something still went wrong...
    SLpPUp.png

I selected not to, that's why I'm so crushed. I did everything right and something still went wrong...

Oh no! How upsetting this must have been. :cry::anguished::angry: My heart hurts for you!
    Other than back to square one, I can't think of anything to suggest that you might not have already tried. Wish you had another save with this build in it so you hopefully didn't lose as much as you discovered you did.
    EveryBUDDY has checked in. Thank you very much :)

Now it's just a matter of getting things finished and "wrapped" for Gifting Time. How exciting!!

Ooo dear, I have no clue then, super sorry this happened.
    Oh no! How upsetting this must have been. :cry::anguished::angry: My heart hurts for you!
    Other than back to square one, I can't think of anything to suggest that you might not have already tried. Wish you had another save with this build in it so you hopefully didn't lose as much as you discovered you did.

Thank you both, the kind words meant a lot, especially as this was just one of the MANY not so great events of today. It took a few hours and a lot of crying, but it's back to how it was, I think anyway. Luckily, I'd taken screenshots so I had most furniture covered, but I did have to guess on some. I also spruced up the second gift and now everything is ready finally.
    SLpPUp.png
    @leochick123 ~ Taking screenshots is such a lifesaver when stuff happens and one gets the "joy" of having to do a do-over. Sorry this drove you to tears but am glad to know you made major progress and brought the gift back to where it was.

Here's to smooth sailing from this point forward in-game and outside of it.
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member

Thank you both, the kind words meant a lot, especially as this was just one of the MANY not so great events of today. It took a few hours and a lot of crying, but it's back to how it was, I think anyway. Luckily, I'd taken screenshots so I had most furniture covered, but I did have to guess on some. I also spruced up the second gift and now everything is ready finally.

This is why I upload my builds to my own library when I think I'm done and prior to playtesting, that way, they are always just a DL away if anything goes awry. I am so sorry that you had to go through this, but am glad that you managed to finish up again 🤗
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Hiiiiiiii Buddy!!!

Just stopping in to let you know, I have been busting my tail trying to get your gift done in time. Not sure if you saw my previous post that something terrrrrrrrrible had happened to it. :o Yeaaaaah. I was pretty bummed about it. :( I ran around screaming my head off. I mean... such tragedy.

I just hope that by the time gifting is to be presented, YOU will like what I did. ;) (despite what happened)

Anyway.... I promise to take lots of pictures. (( i'm also working on a backstory to try and explain ))
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i thought the title sounded famillar. don't stess to much prissy remember its supposed to be fun. and i know your buddy will love it i still play with high falootn. well when my game is behaving. which is mostly .

here to all of you good inspiration creative vibes and like i said have fun,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top