Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Pack - Residential lake world

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
World pack = like in TS3, new world, townies, CAS and B/B.

Price = between SP and GP

New world: a residential lake world with 12 to 15 lots

New townies

New objects and activities related with rustic lake life:
  • Wood chopping, using Get Together and Outdoor retrear assets
  • Axe throwing, target and handaxes
  • Log rolling, station required
  • Mapple syrup harvesting, new mapple tree with harvestable option
  • Pine cone crafting, random pine cones in the forest
  • Beer or mead making, off the grid appliance
  • Slap dance
  • Wild beavers
  • Birds watch (if a Outdoor Retreat refresh doesn't include that)
  • Wild bees and wasps encounter

New build

Spiral staircase (if a BG update isn't released yet) in two different models: stones and wood.

CAS: lumberjack assets
Post edited by Mak27 on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    Love the wild beavers. They could come eat the fish from your pond if you have one. :)
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    What you described is a game pack size. There is no way something like that would be less than 20 bucks. However, I do like the sound of this pack!
  • Highkey_sucksHighkey_sucks Posts: 2 New Member
    I want one based on an old French town in medieval times, with new jobs, like Knight, Soldier, Baker, Jester, blacksmith etc. in this pack you can introduce in Horses, Royalty and maybe have a “myth” storyline about werewolves. That opens the door for beautiful medieval, gowns, the new werewolf occult sims(hideing in the shadows from superstitious Frenchmen, the addition of rideable horses, new jobs that help your little family make ends meet, and Royal monarchs that need to try and stay in th favor of the people. Royal lineages. Interactive jobs of Knights training for battle, Nobles owning land and respect, and commoners, the bakers, craftsmen, blacksmiths and horse stall handlers. Not all of these have to be in a pack because I know how hard it is to incorporate these ideas into a game but any one of these ideas would make the sims game elite. I’d never stop playing!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    I want one based on an old French town in medieval times, with new jobs, like Knight, Soldier, Baker, Jester, blacksmith etc. in this pack you can introduce in Horses, Royalty and maybe have a “myth” storyline about werewolves. That opens the door for beautiful medieval, gowns, the new werewolf occult sims(hideing in the shadows from superstitious Frenchmen, the addition of rideable horses, new jobs that help your little family make ends meet, and Royal monarchs that need to try and stay in th favor of the people. Royal lineages. Interactive jobs of Knights training for battle, Nobles owning land and respect, and commoners, the bakers, craftsmen, blacksmiths and horse stall handlers. Not all of these have to be in a pack because I know how hard it is to incorporate these ideas into a game but any one of these ideas would make the sims game elite. I’d never stop playing!

The French guillotined their royals, your wish for French royals trying to stay in favour with the people is too funny. I would love if in such a medieval looking town, sims could have jobs like impersonator and have pictures taken of them with tourists in the town square. They could pretend to be a knight, a queen, a king, or whatever else from the time.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    What you described is a game pack size. There is no way something like that would be less than 20 bucks. However, I do like the sound of this pack!

Not exactly. Many of the features described above (gameplay ones) can fit in a Outdoor Retreat refresh, so I think the another ones can be featured in a pack like this, world focused with few CAS and B/B assets or gameplay.

If I have to choose for a pack like this:
    • Wood chopping
    • Wild bees and wasps encounter
    • Axe throwing
    • Wild beavers
    • Mapple syrup harvesting

And for Outdoor Retreat refresh, Kit or BG update:
    • Log rolling, Outdoor Retreat refresh
    • Pine cone crafting, Outdoor Retreat refresh or BG update
    • Beer or mead making, another pack or kit
    • Slap dance, Outdoor Retreat refresh
    • Birds watch, Outdoor Retreat refresh or BG update