Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

299 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ ~~

Waylan wakes early and takes care of his cute little son Leo. He can't believe how lucky he is! Two beautiful children full of vibrant health!
    Who could ask for more!
    DGznLTv.jpg
    SW4fklj.jpg
    nsh1Qe1.jpg
    XD9b9Gq.jpg
    8RAWs3p.jpg

He puts Leo back in his crib, "There, there, go back to sleep and let your lovely Mama rest, my sweetie".
    Waylan has a few spare minutes, and dashes to the back yard to play in the sprinklers, before anyone is up!

Although Ayden adores his new grandchild Leo, his heart is saddened by the fact that Leo didn't get any vampire genes!
    "This is hardly a Vampire Mansion anymore, only 4 vampires plus Izzy's half vampire, out of the 8 of us living here!
    HUMPH! How could Waylan's human gene be stronger than my daughter's Vampire gene? It must be Waylan's fault!" Ayden thinks, as he snuggles little Leo, and places him back in his crib.
    U3BQBXz.jpg
    fEKKLqt.jpg
    toWBGJ9.jpg
    RnkDfjw.jpg

Ayden sees that Waylan dared take a moment for himself, early this morning! He strides over to Waylon to grouch at him.
    Waylan is wondering if Ayden is mad about the non-occult of his new son Leo.
    And Ayden is thinking again about how there is no room to invite Trixie move in with him! Grrr again this is Waylan's fault!
    "He is too in love and too frisky!" gripes Ayden.
    LpYZmum.jpg
    nu7xZYl.jpg

"Waylon! Why are you out here fooling around? You should be doing something Constructive! Are you at the top of your field yet? Have you been saving your money? You need to stop being so lazy and work harder at your job! And go find a place that is grand enough for my wonderful Emelie, and Izzy!'' Ayden fusses at him, being very rude, and then stomps off.
    9vJbM45.jpg
    DVwUCYO.jpg
    AyIEVys.jpg

Waylan holds his temper, and says through his clenched teeth
    "I'm nearly there, sir! I just need one more promotion!"
    He doesn't say anything about Ayden forgetting to mention Leo, but the old coot probably doesn't think a new little human is worth mentioning!
    qvj6QXJ.jpg

He hates being humiliated by this old fussbudget! He really wants to move his family away, he is worried that one day Izzy might get hurt feelings, if he ever finds out that his Grandfather is a bigot and thinks poorly of wolves!
    "Izzy doesn't need to know of that bigotry, there is already so much my young one is dealing with."
    HlkG4oL.jpg
    QvBdvGz.jpg

Emilie and Izzy are both in the back yard. Waylan doesn't know how much they have heard or seen!
    "Hey my lovely LieLie, how about we take our family for a drive through the neighborhoods, we can have a picnic day while we look for homes!" He suggests.
    ''That sounds like a perfect plan, Wolfie!" says Emelie, thinking Waylan is the strongest man she knows, to not bop her Dad on the nose for his rudeness!
    "Come on, Izzy, we want to have you and Chad's input too!"
    "Sure thing, Mom, sounds like fun!" says Izzy.
    Chad is just coming downstairs with baby Leo. His funny expression is because he is looking at the magic mirror, I think he's scared of it.
    xhYPoMu.jpg
    cqoWk9s.jpg
    pCSrTlt.jpg

Izzy runs to the front first, "Can I drive, Dad?"
    "Sure Izzy" Waylan laughs, he knows teens love to drive.
    RVu18Nc.jpg

Soon they pass a big house for sale, that is right across the street from Alfie's place.
    That would be nice to be close to other teens!
    And Alfie has a toddler that might become friends with little Leo!
    ThYEEHV.jpg

"What do you think, Dad? Does Mom like it?" asks Izzy. Waylon turns to get the OK from Emelie.
    Chad checks out the upstairs to see if there is a baby's room.
    nWXvTMT.jpg
    UFGeUmI.jpg
    TTgToC3.jpg
    bbOmXrq.jpg

"Look Leo, there Is a baby's room! Do you want to see if the crib is comfy? There, there, sweet lil guy!" says Chad.
    OcHwvEo.jpg
    XyaJL46.jpg
    qTOCMwf.jpg

Chad hears Izzy laughing at the TV, and joins him.
    "This is fun to have a TV in the bedroom! says Chad, I really like this house!"
    "There are so many bedrooms in this house, Chad. Maybe when we're older and get married, we could stay and have our family here, too. The house is on a huge property!" says Izzy.
    "Oh I'd like that! We could make it into a compound of Wolff's!" says Chad.
    MVKh4b6.jpg
    VUHxJJG.jpg
    ke9OZA1.jpg

"Well this bed seems sturdy enough." jokes Waylan, "What do you think of the place so far, sweetie?"
    "I love it, but I don't want you to worry about money. Are you really that close to becoming an astronaut?" asks Emelie.
    "Yep, by next week for sure! Then I'll just be working one day a week, and all the rest of the time I'm here for you and our children." says Waylan.
    ZqN0b0u.jpg
    5lk7q7B.jpg
    wDiZnac.jpg

After looking over the rest of the house, and bedrooms they decide it's just perfect for them, and they simply have to buy it!
    Waylan makes the call and Emelie sees to baby Leo.
    dlY4E3z.jpg
    IcPStel.jpg

Chad makes a pumpkin pie to celebrate the new house!
    Everyone is enjoying themselves.
    kCRZNds.jpg
    O3JjXla.jpg
    mG38wbo.jpg
    7saXZCn.jpg

After lunch, Waylan gets to play with the water toys without anyone saying he is being Lazy! :)
    338lfJe.jpg
    ZXXlmGz.jpg
    NiYoaBj.jpg

When baby Leo has needs again, Waylan heads to his young one.
    LbGEp78.jpg
    CIge87j.jpg

I decide this would be a good time, while Leo is in Waylan's arms, to get him aged up to toddler. But Waylan puts him down for Emelie to take him to the cake.
    LOL, But Chad comes to the room, to take over! 😁
    Well, he was the town babysitter, he has Baby Magic Powers! All babies love him!
    vImqxY3.jpg

"Chad! Leo is my baby!" says Emelie, "I want to take him to the cake!"
    UeYCNgY.jpg

But Chad apparently doesn't think it's time yet. He wants to rock with him! 🥰
    It's ok, we can do the birthday later.
    WDKxmsM.jpg
    X7x0djD.jpg

300 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Izzy & Chad ~~

Finally after rocking little Leo for quite a long time, Chad puts the little guy back in his crib. He sure does love babies!
    KZeUIrL.jpg
    nRLYL6j.jpg

He goes looking for Izzy, who is have a great ol time laughing at the TV!
    I think Izzy has definitely claimed this room! :D
    ZQaiwjQ.jpg

''Let's go to the perfect gardens, Izzy, I want to drive the tractor around." says Chad.
    "Oh there's a tractor? I've always wanted to go on a tractor ride!" says Izzy and off they go for some Saturday fun!
    bIsvfdM.jpg
    rQfcDXe.jpg

"Bye Dad! We'll be at perfect gardens!" calls Izzy to Waylan.
    "Ok, you two have a good time!"
    Rnpz4Ds.jpg
    zciBkjB.jpg
    bCPxvYv.jpg

Emelie thinks this is a perfect time to age up little Leo to toddler! ;)
    m6XSTZV.jpg
    p2ZsV77.jpg
    5pJXw07.jpg

"Oh my little darlin, who wants to learn all about painting, and art?" She murmurs, "That's right, my little guy wants to be a big boy!" Emelie scoops him up and heads downstairs to the cake!
    Waylan runs in, dripping wet, ready to celebrate!
    X2PrN8F.jpg
    oScRqyd.jpg
    wALIdKn.jpg
    KETbJAT.jpg

Leo's parents are very excited to see the birthday magic happen!
    "Oh Wolfie, he looks just like you sweetheart!" Emelie says very pleased.
    "Really?! Let me see!" says Waylan, and scoops his little human son up in his arms.
    "Aw my sweet little fellow! Aren't you just wonderful!"
    mQjS1E1.jpg
    fBiL26E.jpg
    fNyK5vT.jpg
    9CTKfCu.jpg

Leo has Emilie's color blonde but his Daddy's everything else! The hair markings, the eye color, but dark eyebrows like Grandpa!
    b18nHWv.jpg
    Age up pics in CAS
    D4fjrpm.jpg
    JTVDS5q.jpg
    rupQu3E.jpg
    WHjCVO1.jpg
    KHYRwqh.jpg

Waylan gets a head start teaching Leo how to talk, while Emelie eats her slice of cake.
    "First we should learn the most important words! Love, and Wedding Cake!" Daddy Waylan instructs.
    40YeBny.jpg
    KjUh1Zi.jpg
    py3EqwC.jpg

Chad calls for Izzy "Come on hon, climb on!"
    "Are you sure you know how to drive this thing, Chadwick?"
    "Oh sure, don't worry about anything, it's fun!" Chad reassures.
    ssJYcr3.jpg
    fFbAQ7T.jpg
    CO2llmO.jpg
    x3QcTUX.jpg
    hZpqUmg.jpg

Izzy has a blast on the tractor ride and Chad loves driving it so much he thinks they should get one for the new house!
    bGG8YIG.jpg
    g7rAWgH.jpg
    AeQgjfI.jpg

''Chad that was so fun!''
    ''I know, we should get one for your Dad! He would like it!'' Chad laughs.
    ''Yeah!'' says Izzy, smiling, having such a great day.
    JkdG8Fc.jpg
    8PQA2wM.jpg
    CUAO9uZ.jpg

Izzy thinks "It is just so Good to be a carefree teen, and have such loving parents and now a new baby brother! And I have my Rock, my kind wonderful boyfriend! Life is Great!'' he thinks.
    He kisses Chad, filled with love and gratitude. "Let's stay like this forever, Chad!"
    wEZN9Le.jpg
    RQI2Pyb.jpg

Izzy is just loving it all, counting his blessings when suddenly, he starts feeling strange.
    Izzy looks as sparkles start appearing all over!
    "Oh, oh no, not this again! Please not yet!''
    This is just like what they read about, in the Lore of the Werewolves! How the Special One, the first Queen, aged up so very quickly and then .....''Oh No! Not Now! Chad!!!" Izzy looks to Chad for help. But there is no help for this. He has always aged faster than others.
    Rg2K0I5.jpg
    kFsVZyP.jpg
    Dc0MQqg.jpg
    LhLSSp4.jpg

Chad doesn't know what to do. He's forgotten about the Lore and what all it entails, so he just looks on at the magic, and claps.
    Because to Chad, Izzy is one hot tamale, and he's Awesome! The red smoke swirls and bats fly about, indicating that now he is a plasma drinker when in this form.
    X0QuVwl.jpg

"Hon are you ok? You look ok. You Look more than OK, you look hot!' says Chad.
    sPyftDW.jpg

Izzy tries to explain "Chad, it will start Soon, I feel it inside me, the wolf transformation, and the births! ... I... I don't know how how long I will remain a wolf, I know it scares you. If you're scared you can go, I won't hold it against you."
    DUT4oZl.jpg
    OL730UL.jpg
    V4qOz0v.jpg
    l5Nfdde.jpg
    6luYEbj.jpg

"Oh that! No Izzy, all that Wolf stuff is no big deal at all! I'm staying with you, through thick and thin!" says true blue Chad, hugging Izzy.
    "If you're going to be having babies, I want to marry you Today!''
    Come on, Izzy, there's a wedding arch over there." Chad tries to take Izzy's hand and lead him to the wedding arch.
    MPE46uw.jpg
    5iPlOED.jpg
    w2xnAE5.jpg

"Chad, you need to age up to an old hag like me, for us to marry. I can't age back down, .. I don't think."
    ''Oh that's right! But I got that age up potion from Jin when we were there before, with your Grandpa!" says Chad, "I'll be ready in a second!" And Izzy is just incredulous at what dear Chad is willing to do for him!
    GlyXtuw.jpg
    zTz60Ka.jpg

Chad drinks down the potion, with much bravado, which is quite the feat for a coward! Izzy watches.
    I think it might taste icky. it looks like it's making his arm contort! :#
    yBf1Tl7.jpg
    uAKfV0t.jpg
    gPzVwU1.jpg
    Bzt7tSF.jpg

The magic begins!
    EmcsLqZ.jpg
    E9YTI5A.jpg
    sn5Aaby.jpg
    fdus9EI.jpg
    QH42r30.jpg
    PMdejV6.jpg

"Holey Moley Chad!" says Izzy, stunned by his nice looks.
    spqUAHw.jpg
    R1NtE4H.jpg

''Let's marry." whispers Chad, and kisses him. Izzy nods, feeling so lucky!
    Mbp41jM.jpg
    sGFh6fX.jpg
    aKT9woU.jpg
    uxVs4yE.jpg

The love doves head to the wedding arch, Izzy phones his Dad.
    "Hey Dad! Chad and I are headed to the wedding arch! Tell Mom to bring the Cake!" he laughs, He can hear Emelie in the background "Oh! OH! Our sweet Izzy must have mysteriously aged up again! Hurry Wolfie! Grab Leo! Oh My!"
    vMO33Pp.jpg

"Are they on their way, Iz?"
    "Yes they'll be here in a minute or two. You should have heard Mom, she is so excited!"
    (It's really nice, btw, to only have a few come to attend the wedding! Just Rainflower, Max and Max's son Ziggy, and his daughter in law, Fern.)
    Emelie, Waylan and Leo arrive.
    "Come on Mom, we're starting!"
    kFz9jcl.jpg
    qdnP93j.jpg
    wV2hRo4.jpg

"I promise to always be there for you Izzy, take my ring as a symbol of my love and devotion, unending."
    "I promise to always honor and protect you Chad, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love never ending."
    pZDcX9M.jpg
    lZGSSFd.jpg

"Oh Wolfie! Look how happy they are!" says Emelie. They are so moved by Izzy and Chad's love.
    Emelie knows that Max has something on his mind.
    CCA6lCo.jpg
    b6arJ0o.jpg
    qo07by2.jpg
    KJzLeEo.jpg
    IlYjXp1.jpg
    hk1tEza.jpg

Time to cut the cake, Izzy says a few words honoring Chad and his parents. Everyone wants him to hurry and stop talking, so they can eat Cake! lol
    UqH7iuA.jpg
    unmQjqj.jpg
    o1WJxb7.jpg

Max makes sure to sit next to Izzy.
    "Your babies will come soon, dear one. You have told Chad? It might be a bit rough for him."
    "Yes Max, I told him. I hope we at least get a honeymoon."
    "Oh.... Well I would leave Now, if I were you." says Max, "It's already begun."
    "Yes I know, I can feel it." says Izzy, excited, happy and a bit worried for Chad.
    cwaAUtK.jpg
    G0fY3xe.jpg
    Wr6yeoq.jpg
    MDzA7aU.jpg

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle No its not at all to complicated unless it also involves different timelines ;) (I'm joking..)

Oh, pardon my ignorance, it just kind of looked like they got a new last name after being married (Harrumph!) haha. :P It didn't quite make sense, because I thought they had a different name, and of course.. Wolff is their name (that makes much more sense).

Oh, whats up with Ayden and starving himself, thats pretty weird?

Onwards to page 60!

284 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Leisure Day ~~

Leisure day! Yay, lets get out of that Grim looking Manor and have some fun... ;)

I'm familiar with the concept of Chi (I think), but not Wah.... unless its a wah pedal for the electric guitar. :P

Hehe, I like the teens sleeping in sleeping bags inside. ;)

And of course, Ayden has to discuss the ever important matters of Etiquette. ;)

Chad is a little easily scared from the ghost story. ;)

Ok, so Izzy/Azis and Chad relationship is a bit complicated. ;) Its.. well, they're just going to have to deal with the vampire/werewolf form shifting somehow... Hmm, hmm.. oh, I'll have to read on and see..

85 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Where wolf? There wolf! ~~

Hehe, of course that joke had to be made. ;)

Oh, Beatrice Crumplebottom. I did recently read about the Crumplebottoms (Agnes in particular) and I didn't know there was such a backstory behind them/her. Made me appreciate the character a lot more. Just hope this Beatrice isn't one to hit people with a purse (or worse...) for being romantic! ;)

Also, I still get a weird image in my head whenever I see the name Crumplebottom... (a crumply bottom, basically...) Since I at first wasn't aware of any other meaning to the word...

Ah, hmm, so it was the old Crumplebottom responsible for the meteor that hit the school building...?

Now why could that cow plant be so important... are there even cow plants in the game (like the one on the gardening channel? :P )

Oh, werewolf fighting.. hmm, I guess thats typical werewolf activity.. what savages.. :p

zZRiJUA.jpg
    Aziz the werewolf has a very strange way of moving about..

Quote: "It's ok sweetie, calm down, everything is is ok, just breathe." says Chad, giving her a hug, and continues, petting her face.
    "There, there, good Aziz, gooood."
    Aziz finally stops trying to gnaw his hand, and just luxuriates in the petting.

The following sequence of pictures is so weird, like Chad is having a pet in human form! But its a bit cute too.

Haha, even with a belly rub.

Yes, the werewolf form of Aziz is cute looking when she doesn't show the fangs, but a little weird with the hunched over walk and faces. ;)

286 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Cow Plant. ~~

"No, I'll just fire her from being my girl friend, and keep her as our housekeeper, I don't wish to contribute to the unemployment in town!"
    He calls Nadia to meet him. <-- Haha, as if being his girlfriend was a job.. well, maybe it is.. :P

Haha, his 7th girlfriend.. I think his proper attire and way of behaving definately helps with that. ;)

Oh dang, there is the cow plant! So it is in the game, fascinating. Just be careful to not get eaten.. (if it does that?)

I wouldn't let any of my sims go near such a thing without saving first.. ;)

And then it sprays milk from its udders, even.. that is weird.. :P

287 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ DNA ~~

Oh, so THAT is where the Teslas went.. eaten by a cow plant! What an unfortunate fate! Geez, never trust a Crumplebottom! They should stick to hitting people with purses...

Bianca and Musa can't be very good cops if they didn't know about the cow plant..? I mean, what does that thing usually feed on? Surely, Mrs. Crumplebottom would have to bring a lot of "cow plant food" to the house.. and that would have to be noticeable..

Oh no, Tristan has become friends with the cow plant, haha. :P

--

It is good to see the Countess being happy to see Timon, I like it when she smiles even if it wasn't a full on smile this time.

Haha, and your lovely weird town with the beds outside. Atleast there are some fences by them for a little hint of privacy. ;)

(Yep, I just gotta comment on the beds everytime I see them.. :P)

~~

"At first the police don't want the teens to be anywhere near the Cow Plant." <-- Yeah, it would be a bit weird if they would just let a couple of teens in to watch such a thing. In reality a cow plant at a police station would either be a huge sensation or hidden away for no one to see. ;)

Hahaha, but no Tristan even got to take it home with him and put it in the library! Yep... ;)

The cow plant thing is totally weird. ;)

288 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Crazy ~~

It's nice to see Ayden (and a bit unusual) to see Ayden showing appreciation for something (his sons guitar playing). It makes him look human. ;)

Hehe, Rosalinda stalked him followed him home, that can be either a good or a bad thing, depending on which.. ;)

Ayden is a funny character with his sense of propriety. I have always enjoyed posh people, or rather, poking fun of posh people, because its kind of ridiculous. ;) Me personally, I would hate to have to "behave properly" in that way.. it would feel like a straight jacket only to "keep up appearences". I'm definately not a snob.. to xxxx with appearence and being proper, I'm only a regular human being! ;) (Of course, I'm not talking about not behaving nicely, thats another thing.. everyone should of course be nice to each other... just this uneccessary forced etiquette thing...)

"I can't even worry properly with Rosalinda around!" he thinks. <-- And see, this is why.. Ayden can't even show his own feelings because it would be "improper". Ughh... such a ridiculous self imposed straight jacket... If he finally marries someone I wouldn't be surprised he demanded they wear a corset or something!

Haha, Ayden finds Jin attractive. Well, to each his own... ;)

''I tried to go up in space to locate the origin of the meteor, It could have been an organic occurrence, after all ... but I was having a wardrobe malfunction with my space suit that day!" Jin finally runs out of breath! <-- Haha, she did what? ;) She's an astronaut or something too now? :P

Oh, how nice of Mrs. Crumplebottom to offer him a taste of her blood just like that. ;)

Haha, and yet even if I am not very posh myself, I do like the sound of words like "persnickety". (I have never heard that word before, but I like it). It goes into the same category as words like "nefarious". It doesn't matter what they mean, they just have this.. sound to them, or something. "Nefarious Persnickety". I should name a sim that some day.... :P

Oh, Ayden that charming boy.. of course he would make Beatrice his girlfriend..

~~~~

I made it about halfway through page sixty now. I'm posting this now to not make my reply posts to long. Finally I got to know what happened to the Teslas! ;)
    Sorry for lagging so far behind..
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

@Sprottenham I don't know what's up with Ayden trying to starve himself! I am off on to Emilie and Waylan's family now, to cont. Izzy's story. So if Ayden dies, well he will be my first death in this save. Sad, since I do like him and all his persnicktiness! LOL
    He is crazy about his children! and thinks Tristan is up there on God level! hehehe
    btw I love those words too! They are so fun to say!

''Ok, so Izzy/Azis and Chad relationship is a bit complicated. ;) Its.. well, they're just going to have to deal with the vampire/werewolf form shifting somehow'' Yes it's weird, and Izzy really is Aziz, gender switched, and both saved to the bin. So when I switch to Aziz, she has the same wishes and relationship to Chad as Izzy does. and Chad loves both. But I do get the feeling he slightly prefers Izzy's form, looks and gender.

Yes! the very best Sims story I ever saw in my life about Agnes Crumplebottom was a video made by ZeeGee on youtube. It is breathtaking and so good! I think Agnes came first, of all the Crumplebottom's.

Yes in my story Beatrice accidently caused the meteor when her cauldron exploded, and also accidently caused Izzy's birth to be so unusual. Even though Izzy was 'meant to be', he couldn't have been without her accidental cause and effect.

The cow plant is pretty neat! It hasn't eaten one sim, people play with it too much autonomously, and give it candy! LOL
    The only time I got it to eat anyone, I had to have it fenced in with a locked gate so it could actually get hungry! But he spat them out! I never had a death of cow plant, or Jelly Bean in game.

I haven't played werewolves very much so I don't even know all they can or can't do. Izzy doesn't have an option to transform to wolf, probably because he is also a vampire. I have to go to the moodlets in MC to get him the werewolf moodlet to get him to transform and sometimes he doesn't want to and ignores it! LOL He really likes being a Vampire better, but that's not the story! :D

Bianca and Musa are International super spies, so not that good at general detective work hahaha. They spend all their free time kissing, but do show up to work!

'"I can't even worry properly with Rosalinda around!" he thinks.'' Aden couldn't think because Rosalinda Never let him alone. She was So pestersome! always was kissing him and wooing him, she was impossible! It was too much, even for Ayden, so he got mad and she had to go!

Yes we finally get to know what happened to the Tesla's and further on you will read the cause of it. :)

Thank you for you lovely comments :)
    301 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Aziz & Chad ~~

Izzy finishes his cake and heads to his new husband, wanting to whisk him away to their wedding night.
    EH8HcjE.jpg

Izzy doesn't know how much time before the transformation to werewolf will occur. He'd prefer to remain in his male form for at least this night. After all, This is the form that Chad fell in love with, and finds most attractive.
    "Chad are you ready to go?" he whispers.
    "Yes Izzy! I wanted to run away with you, right after we said I do!" says Chad.
    They take their leave with the guests calling out their best wishes.
    epa6HlJ.jpg
    19Y743C.jpg
    uA5NNfK.jpg

Alone at last, in the cute little bungalow beside the main house, they embrace.
    o8cjNtR.jpg
    j6m2JNX.jpg
    Jok5nvt.jpg

Izzy starts to get that feeling inside, the angsty feeling of imminent transformation!
    Poor Chad notices something amiss "What's wrong? Was it my kiss? Izzy? Are you ok?" he asks.
    "I felt weird for a moment, but I seem to be ok now" says Izzy.
    "ok, good" says Chad.
    4jruxOb.jpg
    bzsQzcX.jpg
    3amYqiG.jpg

Chad twirls into his pajamas, and gives Izzy an amorous hug, he finds Izzy irresistible!
    ''Why don't you get into your pajamas, hon?" He says softly, and then he realizes he is coming out of the embrace with Aziz!
    Chad tries to not let his face show disappointment.
    PiYCQJ3.jpg
    gpqlJuC.jpg
    9fKbcEp.jpg

"Come here and kiss me my handsome husband!" she growls softly.
    Chad finds her a bit more scary, now that she is adult. She was cuter and more playful as a teen.
    EsIBhCj.jpg
    hEd6vB4.jpg
    aNBti5V.jpg
    mQrYYP0.jpg

Aziz sniffs at him inappropriately, which Chad doesn't like at all!
    qEZLAg8.jpg
    65nXlHP.jpg
    tOgipwY.jpg

"Aziz! Quit it! Come on now, behave yourself!" shouts Chad, a bit sternly.
    He didn't mean to be that stern! He feels annoyed, at himself and Aziz!
    S6nApj8.jpg
    RcY0XGX.jpg
    v6uN259.jpg

Which unfortunately makes Aziz Growl at him, scaring Chad terribly, before she can regain her composure, and apologize.
    SuV7LbA.jpg
    EcWuW9r.jpg
    fyqDdQj.jpg

"I'm sorry Chad. Please forgive me, it must be the pregnancy hormones or something." says Aziz. "It's my first pregnancy, and it is much more intense than I ever dreamed of."
    "Ohh, I hadn't thought of that! It's ok, sweetie, I understand." says Chad, feeling kind of bad, and thinks. ''Gosh poor Aziz! ... But I wish it was Izzy's sweet persona here, instead!''
    Chad takes a closer look, as if Aziz could magically change back to Izzy, in an instant...
    No I guess not.
    8O4x6Pi.jpg
    uIGfLOa.jpg
    ddg8NH6.jpg
    f4xyHW7.jpg
    rvmvJrN.jpg

Aziz feels on fire, and tries to rekindle the passion they shared, just a moment before her transformation.
    Chad, being as kind as he can, goes along with it, his moodlet is Terrified!!!
    But it's their wedding night, and he wants it to be nice.
    Poor Chad!
    E99HSHJ.jpg
    b6lxziP.jpg
    FydE6Qa.jpg

Chad gets an idea, that maybe they can just hold hands for awhile or cuddle, until his terrified feeling goes away.
    "Aziz?" he starts. But she doesn't seem to hear him, her hormones are surging rapidly, and she grabs him for kisses!
    She can't help but bite Chad's soft lips a little bit.
    Once she realizes she drew a tiny drop of blood, she retracts her fangs a bit, so it's slightly less horrifying, for poor Chad.
    gkVDb84.jpg
    xTwXNyR.jpg

"Aziz? Honey? Can you calm down for just a minute, please?" says Chad.
    gwpP3QR.jpg

But the taste of Chad's blood, makes Aziz crazy for him! This is not like most werewolves, it must be the vampire part coming through slightly.
    "I'm trying to be calm, sweetie, I want you to be calm too.'' She says in a very soft growl, almost a like a purr, her hand caressing his delectable soft cheek. ''Your fear seems to be triggering my instinct to bite.'' 😲
    ad7Qh7L.jpg

Perhaps this was the wrong thing to say to Chad. He is highly alarmed now, paralyzed in his tracks, as her sharp canines catch the light, she lowers her head to his soft neck, and bites!
    O7BSjP8.jpg
    DbcipPY.jpg
    BtsD38A.jpg
    5KtSnn0.jpg
    cs5gx7k.jpg

Chad had almost passed out from fear, but the bite is now becoming pleasing, almost sensuous.
    Aziz holds his dear face, to see if he is ok, and hears Chad whisper "More!"
    Without hesitation, she kisses him, but the passion is too much, too soon and Poor Chad swoons, and faints!
    HSvsAJp.jpg
    3IFiaNR.jpg
    Jqaxpnp.jpg
    T3Lsm4S.jpg
    5y3BjvG.jpg
    Pje1mGm.jpg

Aziz makes her way to her wedding bed, changes into her pajamas and waits.
    When Chad revives, she calls to him.
    He smiles, as he goes to her with no fear, his wolf blood now flowing in his veins.
    He can't wait for the full moon!
    4S6zITt.jpg
    PPkt6pb.jpg
    GbACUO1.jpg
    WiWz7rE.jpg
    XoLQrS4.jpg

"How many babies are you carrying, love?" Chad asks, wondering if it will be a litter of cubs. "Let's try for more!"
    Aziz laughs "I do wish it worked that way with my body, my loveable husband."
    Chad always thinks there is hope, and doesn't stop trying.
    1xt7XmR.jpg
    YW6fs9q.jpg

Chad, the baby whisperer, dreams of their babies!
    All night long. :)
    O6q21Qs.jpg
    JW9mYgi.jpg
    7M1pXhn.jpg

• ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Oh wow, so much happening! So many nooboos! So many birthdays! So many Chad faintings! :smile: I hope sweet Chad gets his cowardly trait sorted out by his lovely spouse so he can handle all the excitement coming up in his life.
    Speaking of excitement! More photos of Ayden offspring for you: Marigold had twin boys!

Theodore inherited his daddy's vampire occult:

be1JGZQ.png
    MQcwvj4.png
    TX9FMK1.png
    6cszn1y.png

While Derek got his mom's Gift of the Fae:
    yM3c5RL.png
    zjBd2gl.png
    iSpfUay.png
    NUoOc3p.png

Ayden and Marigold live together now in Ayden's vampire pad, so maybe he's finally settling down. :smiley: Also in my game, Waylon and Emelie are still teens and of course, still madly in love, while Tristan is happily dating Faith Macduff. But I think it's safe to say Ayden has secret handsome genes he passes on to his offspring!

@ergo_slum haha I know Poor Sweet Chad! I don't think he will lose his cowardly trait, it is too dang funny today, then decided he wanted to be an astronut! 😁 like Teddy! well if Teddy, can do it I guess Chad can too, maybe he can show him the ropes! :) It's nice that they both have a partner who is brave! Izzy also wants to be in space, (he probably just wants to be near Chad) but his LTW is sports star, which the game gave him. He refuses to want anything to do with that, and wishes to join the military. hahaha I have never seen a sim wish for something different from their LTW! I love it!🤣

OH your Ayden Does have secret handsome genes! my my my! Good going on him and Marigold! That is a good combo! :)<3
    edited October 2021

302 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Aziz's Pregnancy ~~

Aziz is not handling the pregnancy in a very ladylike fashion, as she would like to be. The Izzy part inside her, the demure one so full of grace, is very disheartened by this!
    But it can't be helped, the adult werewolf form already makes her act much more aggressively, and now her hormones are making her moods change so rapidly it almost makes her head spin. Poor Aziz! Mad, sad, passionate, silly, ravenous, happy, and mad, all over again!
    "Poor Chad!" she thinks, "At least by giving him wolf blood, it will better equip him for my wilder side. (Well let's hope so!)
    KcvcobG.jpg

Aziz watches her handsome Chad placing some baby items in the bungalow, she laughs as Chad places too many cribs, not knowing how many babies they will have and he's expecting a litter!
    9rEeXTa.jpg

"Aw, He will make an excellent father, so very sweet...and tender.'' This makes Aziz feel passionate and starving all at once, "tender and juicy...and desirable!" and she loses control, and pounces, kissing and biting poor Chad, like a hungry wild animal.
    aRBQjtK.jpg
    3ntRVPF.jpg
    LtE1iL6.jpg
    zIAzSj3.jpg
    1PFIiHL.jpg

Chad likes the kisses, but the biting and gnawing with that deep growling in her throat, isn't all that great. He tries his best to calm her down and pets her head and her glossy silken hair, "There there, calm down, Aziz." he says, much like he did when she was a teenager.
    "That's right, there's a good little wolf mama....Are you feeling a bit better?"
    7u60R5V.jpg
    JTlrjHU.jpg
    ojrxxLU.jpg

Chad sees Aziz start to calm down with his petting, and she begins to pant, happily.
    Then he sees the drool, and her sharp teeth gleaming in the light.
    Px9aNHU.jpg
    fZS8net.jpg

''Are you hungry? What sounds good, my sweet, calm, little wolf? A nice juicy steak?" he continues murmuring in his soothing tone, petting her, but afraid if she gets too hungry she might try to snap his fingers off.

"Yes please, but don't cook it, I'd like it raw...please, Chad." she says. Chad tries to make sure his face looks normal offering her a raw steak, then realizes that that actually doesn't sound all too bad to eat! He watches her in awe gobble a raw steak, whole, in one bite!

Now fed and calm, Aziz says "I was thinking of baby names, Chadwick. I do like my name, it means ''extraordinary, and to be cherished".
    "Well you certainly are that, my love." remarks Chad, closing his eyes thinking of Izzy, in his vampiric form so noble and demure, his strong chiseled muscles belying his grace, his face full of sweetness.
    cvcjmgG.jpg
    WzfPgOx.jpg

"Do you think since I am Queen of the Wolves, the names should be strong names, like names of Kings and Queens? How about Egyptian names like Ra meaning the Sun, or I'sis meaning the supreme goddess?" suggests Aziz.
    Chad thinks her pregnancy hormones must be affecting her mind a bit, but he tries to be nice, "OR... Or those could be the middle names! But we still have time to think of names, don't we?"
    ARTfIEK.jpg
    BwpEsh9.jpg

"I really don't know, it might be longer or shorter than usual pregnancies, the Lore didn't mention the length of the pregnancy.
    Why do say those should be the middle names? What names do you like Chad?"
    "I really like the name Collin, he was the boy in the book 'The Secret Garden.' I always loved that book when I was young. Later on it's so wonderful when he becomes well because of his friend..."
    6XvgpqA.jpg
    QEVmC1M.jpg
    X8uLGC4.jpg

Aziz becomes furious! "Collin was a weak invalid, Chad!" She shouts, Her pregnant emotions having turned her suddenly angry!
    "You want to name our baby after someone weak? We are Wolves! We are Strong!" Her urge is to lunge at him, but Aziz restrains herself thinking
    'This is awful! How can I be so mad at sweet Chad? It's like I have a personality disorder!'
    h0VaVDj.jpg
    hO0Jg1l.jpg

Chad tries to soothe her again, but his patience is starting to wear thin. "The name Collin means 'young cub, victory of the people'.
    I just like the boy in the story, hon, nothing to get so mad about! Sheesh!" then Chad makes the huge mistake of muttering under his breath,
    'Gah! It's like she is rabid sometimes, I swear!'

This was probably the wrong thing to say in front of a pregnant over-emotional werewolf with excellent hearing!😬

Aziz lunges at him, and n'ips him, a bit too sharply, making Chad's temper flare and his blood boil, and he Howls!
    ''Aroooooo!''
    4M7QRXm.jpg
    z7GFooR.jpg
    BZq8oEo.jpg
    avEyaCw.jpg

Unfortunately for Chad, he is still a coward, and his Horrific Howl, scared the wee out of him!
    NMSpS5W.jpg
    3j8Aji4.jpg

Oh, it's On! Now Chad is embarrassed and stinky and mad! He growls most ferociously at Aziz!
    0ESu4wm.jpg
    Xv7e8ji.jpg
    qyiSK9H.jpg

"No! I will not have that, Chad! Not from anyone, not even you!" says Aziz, smacking him with a rolled newspaper.
    I guess brave pregnant wolf-Queens, don't take so kindly to such behavior.
    *smack*
    "Gee, she's really mad! I guess I'm too scary, I shouldn't have scared my pregnant mate! I hope she still loves me!" thinks Chad, rubbing his sore head, "and wow, is she ever strong!"
    kZPX64N.jpg
    Nrw5ycj.jpg
    JRlFW0S.jpg
    RMZYEs7.jpg

Chad makes a tentative move towards her, "I'm sorry hon,'' and moving slowly, nuzzles her arm, testing, to see if she will shrug him away or bite off his ear, or accept him."
    S40zflf.jpg
    Pgh9Wrs.jpg
    N8UfxO1.jpg
    Qe9r7tv.jpg

Aw, Aziz does accept him! Well of course, they love each other! And the hideous looking pair make up.
    TSHZsFa.jpg
    ladbRho.jpg
    K9l4tTv.jpg

It's becoming rather passionate, the wolves take it to the bed, and kissing sounds and yelps and growls and snarling can be heard!
    Oh it is Awful! 😬 I guess wolves like that sort of thing.
    They probably should have done this in the first place, because now they are Nice and Calmed down!
    "Wow Chad, you're kind of a beast! I never would have thought..."
    "Yeah? well!'' Chad smiles, ...You've been full of surprises too, this whole hormones thing..."
    WDQ1PSa.jpg
    cPuBojJ.jpg

"I know, I feel terrible. It's awful not to be in control of my emotions, I hate myself for hurting you. Why would I hurt the only man who ever loved me? I'm sorry Chad." says Aziz.
    "It's ok, hon, I understand. This wolf feeling is very different from human feeling, so I can't even imagine a pregnant wolf feeling. Please don't feel bad, it's all forgotten." Chad encircles Aziz in his big fuzzy arms "As soon as the babies come we will be back to normal, our sweet, nice selves."
    7bX2KLs.jpg
    2Iitvib.jpg
    gLGwz6K.jpg

Aziz doesn't know if Chad is hiding a meaning behind his words. "Come on Chad, lets go to the hospital."
    "Is it time? You don't look in labor."
    ''It's time for me and you, love, time for us to make a baby, together."
    xxyhtdY.jpg
    MeEjLyG.jpg

And Aziz takes Chad to get an engineered baby. A baby using the DNA of both of their genes! <3
    pTwQkIi.jpg

The babies Izzy/Aziz is carrying are really just his. or Aziz's. or maybe Izzy & Aziz, as Aziz is also named Izzy in game play. ( Aziz is Izzy, gender switched, both saved to bin, and just switched out in CAS, so they always have up to date same status to Chad, and everyone.)

I used my pregnancy mod to impregnate Aziz, and it didn't give me a choice of donor! His character being a hermaphrodite who can only get pregnant by impregnating him/herself, is actually what happened~
    kvxYd2F.png

I thought the notice telling of the parents was so interesting, I wanted to show you! I did it twice and the same thing happened!!! Weird and cool, huh!

Chad is just the happiest man alive! He beams with love and pride as he tenderly carries his new little cub, Collin Babu Wolff. (hehehe Babu is Egyptian meaning Osiris' first born 😁 )
    5JRGxty.jpg
    qhs9Zrw.jpg

Aziz is overjoyed to have a child with her dear husband! She tells her Chad "Babu will look so handsome with your nice looking genes!"
    Emelie and Waylan have come to the lot, looking for them because they were supposed to go graduate!!!
    "Oh! OH!" says Emelie, so excited! "Our amazing auspicious child has made me a Grandma! Oh Waylan!"
    "He is so adorable!" Waylan wants to hold the cute baby right away, but Chad won't let go of him! hehehe
    TyWTVYx.jpg

Suddenly Waylan gets his chance, because Aziz's Labor has started!
    "Come on Chad, we need to go back inside the hospital, honey!" Aziz says between her contractions. "Mom can you and Dad look after Collin please?" and she starts her waddle into the building, happy as a clam! :) well her moodlet says she is having a Blast!
    "Of Course we can dear!"
    EV3yrS4.jpg
    k6kCu3U.jpg
    VtNPe49.jpg

Once they are certain their wonderous child is well taken care of by loving Chad, Waylan and Emelie take little Collin home.
    ZvzfoJu.jpg

Pregnant no more, and having shed his wolf form, Izzy exits the hospital with his son, Ian Ra, (Ian: gift of God, Ra: the sun.)
    "Come Ian, my darling, Daddy's got you." Izzy coos, so delighted, but quite a bit tired, too.
    wZPQAqo.jpg

Chad emerges next with daughter Amelia Bastet ( Amelia: defender, sweet & delicate, Bastet: goddess of protection, pleasure, and the bringer of good health.)
    "Oh Izzy! You look tired my love, let me take you home!" says Chad, and seriously can't wait to hold him!
    Inho2XH.jpg

Once home they get the babies all sorted into cribs. Chad is so happy with his cute daughter, and over joyed having Izzy back in this form, he relaxes and loses his werewolf form.
    Everyone is pretty much ecstatic about the new babies!
    V67ZtG9.jpg
    6Tex7GL.jpg

i5RLMCg.jpg
    z7zcXE5.jpg
    pB4m3Og.jpg

And so starts the new Wolff Clan, the second part of Izzy's destiny/dharma.
    2oaRP5S.jpg

Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

I loved all the updates so far!
    your sims are so busy hehe.
    @DivaDoodle Ah yes, I searched for the youtube video about Agnes Crumplebottom. I watched one of them, it looks like its a series of videos. It looks very well made. Thats some sims 3 cinematography skills which I do not have. What a sad story for her. Makes me feel a bit bad I didn't let them have much of a life in my game, because I wanted only my own sims. In my Sunset Valley save both Agnes, Cornelia and Gunther (and many more..) are all already dead of old age, I'm afraid.

"Yes in my story Beatrice accidently caused the meteor when her cauldron exploded, and also accidently caused Izzy's birth to be so unusual. Even though Izzy was 'meant to be', he couldn't have been without her accidental cause and effect." <-- That is fascinating, how a seemingly random event can cause the creation of a character!

Haha, so the cow plant isn't really all that dangerous. I suppose it wouldn't be in the nature of the sims game to have something truely terrifying in there, but it still strange and looks a bit unnverving. ;)

"Bianca and Musa are International super spies, so not that good at general detective work hahaha. They spend all their free time kissing, but do show up to work!" <-- Haha, I would think that since they were international spies, they would have some ability to keep their eyes and ears open for more domestic affairs, but what do I know. ;) Romance can certainly be a strong distraction!

Now, onwards!

289 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Vance ~~

Hmm, Jelly Bean bushes. I never had them in any of my games, so I'm not sure what they do, other than giving candy? :P So I wouldn't know why someone would need two of them either...

"Oh dear! Ayden had wanted to apologize, but now his feathers are ruffled and he feels compelled to slap him with his elegant white glove!" Haha, oh no, not the glove slap! How disgraced one would be to have the most unfortunate experience of being slapped with a pristine white glove! :P

Hahaha!! He actually does get out a white glove!

Oh, they can actually fight for real too. Gloves are off! ;)

I guess Ayden deserved to lose that fight, stealing Vances girlfriend and slapping him with a glove! The nerve! :P

Oh wow, is that Rainflowers house? It reminds me of Villa Villekulla with its colour palette.. I like it. ;) Perfect for a hippie!

Oh, now I wonder what kind of problem Izzy would have about having a child in his werewolf form? Does it bring him shame?

Chads full name is Chadwick, that's nice.

290 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Prank! ~~

Oh... that Beatrice is a bit of a mystery, now also with err.. a tendency to do away with people in 'accidents'.... well, that meteor was already probably one of those.. 'accidents'...

So she had a problem with the Teslas?

Hmm, is Ayden in the danger zone? (Its a little confusing here with the two very similar names, Ayden and Aiden! But I think I'll manage if I just read carefully. ;))

Atleast they appear very different, I can't see Ayden the snobby vampire wearing that green shirt that Aiden is wearing... ;)

Oh nice. I like the scooters! Hehe, and off to prank the school! Naughty kids! ;)

Wow, a quick and severe punishment! Doesn't sound good...

Hmm, how come the police officer didn't arrest them both when Izzy was there, too... Didn't he just say that he was Moonlight Falls finest, or were that just empty words? ;)

Oh, Chad is a bit soft for fainting.. Izzy was probably the one that should have been arrested and grounded, as he initiated the prank...

291 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Alpha Wolf ~~

"I know, Izzy, but it's not your fault." <-- Nope, thats wrong! It IS his fault! :P

Oh, it was that simple to be forgiven, just do some simple house chores and brush your teeth.. ah, good. :P

" There you will find the ancient werewolf lore of the most auspicious Queen of the Werewolves! She was an Alpha Wolf and started her leadership as but a young girl, in the dark times. I can only think the lore is referring to you, Izzy, as Aziz! Our times have been darkened since your wolf Grandfather left with his den!" <--- So it is already written..? Then it must happen... it is prophecy. :P

Aziz will be the leader of the wolves...

"it Is Trixie! She must have gotten a makeover at the Simphora beauty store! She looks so glamourous now with her false eye lashes!" <-- Oh yeah, I would have no problem kissing that! ;)

Oh, Beatrice is being nice with Ayden now, but hmmm... it could be she is setting up a trap.. careful now, don't walk into the spiders web...

"My, my, my.'' said the spider to the fly, "Have I told you how much I like your silk pajamas?" asks Beatrice. <-- Haha, I can almost say I saw it coming... ;) There it is, she's a spider... will probably eat him afterwards....he is already entangled in silk... run!

Oh, hmm, did she try to poison him, or was it just regular jelly beans? Anyway, probably better off not eating that cake...

"It was just too unnerving to think about her trying to poison me. I found it very stressful." says Ayden. <-- Hahaha, I would think that having someone try to poison me would be a little more than just unnerving. ;) Very stressful indeed...

Jin is probably a better choice, even if she is strange.. strange is better than whatever Beatrice is...

291 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Unusual Fertility ~~

""Izzy, where ever you go, I will go! I won't care if you look like an ol hairy hag, either!'' Chad winks, ''Seriously, if I can kiss the snarling mouth of you in wolf form, I can certainly bare your mature wrinkled hairy looks as well! Hey, I'll even age up with you, so you won't be the only hairy grotesque one in our house!"" <--- Haha, oh they're so cute, they will have no problem staying together for as long as will be required. ;)

"let's make an heir right now!" <-- Oh oh.. not inside the vault! What will the ancients say? :P

Hmm, virgin birth.. anyone giving a virgin birth must truely be something special...

Oh, but this certainly brings up a dilemma, poor Chad, now worried he won't have his own offspring..

Haha, Jins skin even changed colour from blue to green...

Wait hold on, Chad is infertile! I didn't know that.. :O Poor Chad..

Haha, woohoo in the wardrobe. ;)

292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Grown Ups ~~

Oh, happy birthday to Waylan.. now it is soon probably Emilies turn too? ;)

Yep, later in the day.. hmm, oh and he can't kiss her because of the age difference..

Haha, that was a short relationship between Ayden and Jin.. does that even count? :P

Oh, that was many guests so quickly...

"It's so crowded that Branch has a hard time deciding who to stare at!" <-- Yeah, weirdo...

Oh, Emelie looks a bit different as she aged up, but still nice.

Hehe, Chad looks like he's going for a version of the chicken dance. ;)

Hahah, Branch ..is he always smiling so creepily? :P

"Oh! :D it's probably time to wind this party down, when our famous astronauts Adan & Teddy start forgetting to get dressed!" <-- The question is... why are they undressed? :P

Happy birthday Emilie! This party felt a lot shorter than many other parties, but it still looked like people were having fun!

Page 60 done, will continue reading on page 61 next.
    th1das9.png
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I'm glad you liked them! :)

hehehe Yes they were most definitely busy! :D

@Sprottenham I was the same as you did for the longest time, then one day I was just all of a sudden into Ghosts, and decided to make a new game save and bring Agnes's husband back, to see if they did really love each other, they did!
    Then I started to bring all the dead Goths back, and then suddenly we had a gang of some of the others ghosts from the graveyard, being in the criminal career, and leading a life of mischief. 😁 That's the nice thing about this game, we can always start a new save to do something differently. or just grab someone before their death, and place them in a current story! 😄

''That is fascinating, how a seemingly random event can cause the creation of a character!'' Yes, it' like the ripple effect, gone wild! 😎😆

Oh that cow plant yes, it's looks terrifying but it's a sweet old thing, in my games. But I don't want to lead you astray, I have seen videos and stories where it is much more deadly! so I don't really know for sure how deadly it can be!

No a werewolf pregnancy doesn't bring Izzy any shame. He acts different in his werewolf form, kind of shameless! He is much more aggressive. and as a pregnant werewolf with raging hormones and all emotions intensified, well let's just say he is not his usual sweet demure elegant self. But no shame, he accepts what he is as 'his normal'.

I don't think Beatrice had a problem with the Tesla's, or anyone she wanted to do away with with. Other than they are part of the problem of over population, which she is very against, being a loner. ;) and she is a bit nuts!

I know it's confusing! The cutie detective was already named Aiden when I downloaded him, after playing him I realized the Vampire's first name was Ayden---It is confusing I don't like the townsfolks having the same name at all!

hahaha I don't know about that police officer! Why didn't he take Both pranking boys? Is it because one is brave and the other a coward? The game is funny like that! Yes Izzy could have handled being caught and punished much more gracefully than poor Chad. Chad is always getting terrified.

'"I know, Izzy, but it's not your fault." <-- Nope, thats wrong! It IS his fault! :P'' haha well Izzy was the initiator of the prank, but did not exactly force Chad to go along with it, just asked if he wanted to. Then the horrible outcome!🙄 From this point, here on out, Izzy becomes much more protective of Chad.

Yes it's sad about Chad's infertility. He doesn't know, yet. And he does still want a child that's genetically his, no matter what he thinks he has come to terms with.

Yeah Waylan can't kiss Emelie until she ages up...well not with Ayden around, with his all seeing eyes, and his old fashioned sense of propriety---They are a married couple for pete's sakes :D

LOL Yes it counted as a relationship with Jin, even as short as it was. He had other ideas and wishes!

''Hahah, Branch ..is he always smiling so creepily? :P'' YES! lol in this town he does!

Oh Teddy & Adan were just doing what everyone else was doing 😈 they just forgot to get dressed afterwards.

Yes this party was so much shorter than others! Just 4 hours then Whoosh everyone left! :D

Thanks for all your chat and comments and questions Sprottenham! :) It's always lovely to hear from you!

303 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Werewolf Lore~~

Chad is just so so happy to have Izzy back in his usual form. "My lovely sweetheart." He whispers softly, holding him.
    I know I said this before, but it's just so striking to me how not only Chad, but Izzy himself prefers this form of 'Izzyness', the soft spoken, graceful vampire. Also interesting, is he has had no werewolf type wishes, ever, even when in his werewolf form. Chad got the wish to claw up furniture right away, lol, but I didn't grant it because I don't think even wild Aziz, likes to hit sweet Chad with a rolled up newspaper. The love for Chad is the dominant constant, of both forms of seemingly opposite occults.
    Anyway, both are very glad things are back to 'their normal', and both so happy that their baby wishes were fulfilled!
    Chad is step-father to Ian and Amelia, and father to Collin. Izzy is father to all 3 of them (when in wolf form, Mother to all 3.)

"Chad, it is really bothering me, I want to apologize for biting you so much and turning you without asking, that is a pretty deplorable thing to do. At the time I was a bit out of my mind with such foreign savage emotions, and truly thought it might help you cope with my intense pregnancy um 'issues' and urges." says Izzy, ashamed he could have done such a brute thing.
    t7iYbGe.jpg
    CNmmRwC.jpg

"Oh I understand your motives, and reasoning." says Chad, and thinks back to the fervidness of yesterday, the barbaric roguishness of Aziz.
    He trembles slightly, remembering how he himself acted.
    "It is such a savage, frightening, aggressive occult, isn't it? You were not like that as a teen wolf, just more like a playful puppy. Of course being an adult wolf and pregnant, it stands to reason everything was accentuated!" says Chad, thinking 'As the wolf Aziz, she is So opposite of the sweetness of Izzy, full of grace, gentleness, and elegance.'
    UhcDUnJ.jpg
    RSGA8lK.jpg

"Yes it is, and I haven't spent much time at all as a wolf so I might be a bit wilder and more uncouth than others. Chad, we will have to be very understanding of our babies and gently guide them, to be more like you, so kind and sweet."
    qNmU4g3.jpg

Izzy then looks down to add "Our babies all have inherited my duel occults, Chad. I hope that doesn't disappoint you, I know it's looked down on in the town, they will be seen as half breeds, like me."
    l2mL4Vs.jpg
    FquvV25.jpg

"oh Izzy'' he sighs happily, I can't think of anything more charming than more little you's running about.''
    srtGIlA.jpg

''I hope they can be graceful like you, instead of hulking around all hunched over, biting and clawing everything. Hey maybe we should enroll them in ballet school when they age up."
    'Yes, excellent idea, Chad! You are always full of good ideas!"
    YnpbFQG.jpg

The new Daddy's care for their babies, and rock and sing to them until they see the little ones drift off to sleep. Grandpa Waylan comes in to care for Ian. (Chad wanted to do it, he wants to do All baby care, like Victor did!)
    oaMpHbk.jpg
    NXM3rtm.jpg
    itSQ1Yw.jpg
    REsxUzE.jpg
    EVAEzAS.jpg

Waylan thinks it is So tremendously great that now the household has 4 babies, a baby for each of them to care for! No one ever feels left out, there are now enough babies to go around to hold and fuss over!
    zx1k8g0.jpg

Waylan and Emelie have already taught little Leo his basic skills, and now Mama is reading art books to him, and will give him his first crayons, to let his 'creative genius' flow.
    eiqVIb4.jpg
    9BBGeoq.jpg
    obDm7Px.jpg

Chad starts worrying. He is thinking about the Lore.
    nlV710j.jpg
    Zjs90m6.jpg

How long did the Alpha Queen Wolf reign? All he can remember is she was a young girl when she was Queen. her virgin birthing of her offspring and then didn't it say that she had had the rapid aging up to YA, and then sometime in her 20's she was never seen again? Chad's face blanches, stricken that he might have a life without Izzy. He swoons then utters in anguish at the thought of his terrible loss.
    VLZA1yt.jpg
    DfXQzss.jpg?1

Izzy's senses, always attuned to Chad, is there by his side in a flash. "Chadwick, love, what's wrong?"
    NGeA8FI.jpg

"Izzy I'm afraid of the Lore! I don't want you to disappear in your 20's! Promise me you won't ever leave me."
    WnCx4Gy.jpg
    CMYFPGw.jpg

"But I already did Chad, I made a vow to you. Remember? We go though what we go through, together, we live--Live for one another, love. I'll be with you as long as ever I can.
    Besides I don't want you worrying about the silly Lore. My life already hasn't followed it exactly, so I think me staying with you for centuries won't be a problem."
    LEHCIb3.jpg
    CAqjUJz.jpg

"How so? What is different from your life and the Lore?"
    "Well, the Lore never mentioned duel occults. I feel I am predominately Vampire, probably from my upbringing in the Vampire Mansion where vampirism was so encouraged! Also, The Young Queen never had a mate, and You and I have essentially been bonded since I was a child, bonded in friendship but that is still Love." says Izzy, "And once I grew up a bit we fell in love, I have considered you my mate ever since, you know.'' Izzy sees Chad's eyes water and it makes his eyes start to water too. simpatico. ''Ah my sweet husband." he murmurs.
    ZGcYzJR.jpg

"But what about the births!" says Chad "You both birthed your own offspring!"
    "Well The Queen Wolf had virgin births, poor thing, all alone. Our pups are birthed differently and Collin is genetically ours, together. That is very different than the Lore!" says Izzy, earnestly.
    "So I don't want you worrying about something so farfetched as me disappearing, sweetheart. That's as unlikely as the whole galaxy imploding upon itself!"
    Izzy encircles his mate in a comforting embrace.
    qACbIM2.jpg
    eSIOxOj.jpg

"Imploding galaxies! Oh the horror!" thinks poor Chad, but just for a minute, because now Izzy is kissing him, making every thing better.
    BmEgGvU.jpg
    7Dd1oa0.jpg

"Hey, that looks so nice, usually you are always covered up and modest, Iz."
    "Yes, well I do like to be private. But I think going through the whole wolf pregnancy thing, changed me a tiny bit. Well at least least for here in our own yard, I don't know about in public."
    (Izzy got rid of his shirt on his own, and even put on green lipstick! lol, it was Not flattering!)
    qH5fUNL.jpg
    1FOOENR.jpg

Leo comes toddling by "Hi Izzy 'n Chaa" he wants to splash in the puddles. While Waylan is clapping and thinking about what he always likes to think about.
    fzjZc2p.jpg
    x4pghAi.jpg
    tNKxOQw.jpg

Chad has decided he is too afraid of going into space, giving Watcher wish upon wish of much milder careers, finally deciding to be a tinkerer man, and has purchased the Scraptronic workbench, and is starting to make some toys for their children.
    Izzy still wants to be an astronaut like his Dad, exploring space, bringing in the large paycheck, and only working one day per week.
    z597O1S.jpg
    gHTRq7p.jpg

Izzy comes to watch Chad work. "Be careful Chad, I don't want your nice fingers to get all mangled!"
    kjIkO8o.jpg
    8FH9QhF.jpg

Soon it is time for the tiny cubs to age to toddlers. First Collin, the genetically engineered son of Chad and Izzy with both their DNA. He inherits Chad's hair coloring for the blonde part.
    GyUgR6H.jpg
    iWtJXG2.jpg
    3FEBM2m.jpg
    1sTiH8o.jpg

and Collin as a YA.
    0MWomIO.jpg

Grandpa Waylan brings Ian out to age up. Glad that baby Colin inherited his hair coloring with the dark tips, and hoping that Ian will as well!
    Grandpa's! lol what can ya do?
    fbM4rAv.jpg
    W73L0dX.jpg

Ian as YA (pretty much Izzy & Aziz looking)
    gNLP16Y.jpg

Grandpa Waylan is having fun with Collin, and Grandma Emelie is rocking baby Amelia. She thinks it is wonderful to have a little girl in the household!
    ZFG723d.jpg
    xLFhO65.jpg

Amelia has her turn to age up, the baby of the family. Izzy is rushing over to watch.
    UVTWRsg.jpg
    FcoaLje.jpg

Amelia as YA.
    XqnClyC.jpg

The new Dads have their hands full!
    Amelia seems demure like Izzy.
    Aww Daddy's girl. Both so pretty.
    rdOEJOp.jpg
    wnUBHUQ.jpg
    sIA3r7b.jpg
    QXmBR2s.jpg
    H4mYrXY.jpg
    P4jmAdd.jpg

Chad totally loves being a Daddy! He and Ian like the tickling!
    MyrcPC4.jpg
    s1EliyQ.jpg

Luckily Collin is so smart he can feed himself! ;)
    vQSciMN.jpg

Finally everyone heads to beddy-bye, it was a very big day, and a great date!
    TmocmaW.jpg
    653cF11.jpg

And good ol Grandpa tucked everyone in. lol He adores taking care of his family. <3
    Xu5fIWF.jpg

edited October 2021
    I am shocked - shocked, I tell you! - that all three nooboos age up into such beautiful Sims. ;) They'll have such exciting stories to tell, I'm sure! WIll Izzy have any more virgin births or are the twins it?

Grampa Waylan! :smiley: He's so good at it, though I'd be a little weirded out to be a grandpa as a barely twenty-year-old. Though I suppose that's the least amazing thing about this overly amazing family! I really love this house, it's one of my favorites of yours, Watcher. :)

Happy Saturday night!

@ergp_slum Thank you! Yes the kiddos turned out nice looking! I especially like how Collin turned out, he is the combo of Chad and Izzy.
    Ian and Amelia look like Izzy and Aziz to me.

Oh well the twins were not virgin births like the original Queen's virgin births, because Chad was active with both occult/gender forms of Izzy, but I know what you mean about Izzy's self impregnating. I don't know when that will happen, that pregnancy was so tough on both of them, I won't blame Izzy if he wants to wait for a century!

I think first they will probably have more engineered babies, easier on them both for sure, plus Chad gets to have babies with his genes, which he wants, and Izzy likes to see him happy. They need more little girls!🎀🩰

LOL Grandpa Waylan! Well that's what can happen when they start having babies as teens!
    I don't know what is worst, to be labeled as a child having a child or to be called an Old primagravida (anyone 30 or over having her first child) :|
    I was the latter and I remember thinking 'Old?! I beg your pardon! humph!' lol :D

Have a wonderful weekend! :)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Aww, those toddlers are adorable.
    I like to age them up either by cake or using Nraas to see how they look like.
    the baby stage is just so boring.

@Silverofdreams30 aww thank you! I agree with you, the babies are just blobs of blankets with a face hehehe. I do love them in real life, but toddlers much more!
    303 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ Toddler Training ~~

While our mucho toddlers household sleeps, Watcher drops in on Danny & Belinda Lothario. Belinda is the 3rd Crumplebottom sister, the Nice one.
    2X4rhC2.jpg

Belinda is worried about a phone call she had with her sister Bianca. Seems Bianca and Musa, the town's international super spies, have been given the task of going through that same Time Machine which the police have confiscated and confined! Their dangerous mission is to search for Beatrice! Bianca will search the future and Musa will search the past. Now Poor Belinda is worrying that it might be too dangerous. She fears she might lose another sister! Danny, filled with concern for his wife, takes their children Bébé and Beau and tucks them in for the night, so that he and Belinda can have some private time to talk.
    xP5XCgq.jpg
    tnbNp6l.jpg

~~~~~⏳

Emelie completes another painting, and wants to sell it, but mean Watcher likes it too much and hangs it in the dining room.
    JUVuJci.jpg

Emelie is getting quite good at her painting profession! She gets a call from her Dad, Ayden, with the town news about Bianca and Musa. ''I wonder how Belinda is fairing with all this?'' she thinks. "I better give her a call, Belinda might need a friend to talk to!" she thinks, as she gives love to little Leo.
    kcYUiDF.jpg
    qFbYP7r.jpg
    hpUMATc.jpg

Izzy and Chad are having a good time fulfilling their wishes of teaching their toddlers! Grandpa Waylan of course comes in to get in on the fun!
    UBs9nSb.jpg
    yoHLbRZ.jpg
    MJAela6.jpg
    5aePiXB.jpg
    jtBG53Z.jpg

Ian loves being with Grandpa!
    dd0U2vz.jpg

Izzy and Chad think their babies are the most brilliant babies in all the world! Of course they do! ;)
    VkjRbDB.jpg
    0rs8PFA.jpg

Waylan just hates to break up his cuddle time with Emelie, but he has to go to work! This week he is sure he will get his promotion!
    "Bye sweetheart, I'll be back as soon as I can!"
    Poor guy, really doesn't want to leave his pretty wife! So much so, he gets out of his car to go back to her, and mean ol Watcher has to make him get back in. lol ~~ But if he gets his promotion then he will only have to go to work once a week!
    qQzG9c5.jpg
    i0EQbZ1.jpg
    DzgEDse.jpg
    61wwKLL.jpg

Chad and Izzy take some time of for themselves in the bungalow and also the main house, then back to their parental duties! What is weird is that Chad keeps having these moods like he isn't feeling so well, he gets scared and then he acts like he has a tummy ache! Is he allergic to being a werewolf or something? I seriously don't know what is ailing him so.🤔
    eUllvie.jpg
    YBbwwPq.jpg
    T88K5xI.jpg
    eO9eSAB.jpg

Grandma Emelie comes to help out with the teaching.
    3fyBkmF.jpg

Waylan gets home and has received his promotion! On his next work day, He will be up in space with Adan & Teddy! He is so happy!
    But He gets a phone call that makes him mad!
    "NO! For the last time Dot, I will not go on a date with you! I'm a happily married man, and a GrandPa now! You are a very naughty teen! I'm calling Rocky & Sunny right now to inform them of your bad behavior!" Oh the nerve of some people!
    (I better reset the town again if this kind of crazy stuff keeps happening! How does Dot not recognize that Waylan is YA? :o I would send her back to the Tesla's if I could find them! :D )
    CRIGhvl.jpg
    1es9UzK.jpg

The only thing that can get Waylan in a good mood again is Emelie and the toddlers! He aims to get in a better mood!
    Chad seems to know about the better mood! lol he is happy for them.
    8Lx0x3X.jpg
    0L44spn.jpg
    WENnOUe.jpg

Chad and Izzy jump on the trampoline as Waylan leaves to join the air show at the military base for extra credit at his job!
    Hm. I guess there is something about jumping together that is a turn on. Well they are still newlyweds, so probably everything in life is a turn on if they are near one another. ;)
    cnGvT9Y.jpg
    o5OsF6u.jpg
    4uFxzqE.jpg
    PRlGisw.jpg
    QvVtxfT.jpg
    YdhMoES.jpg

They are so in love. I think they are just the cutest!
    sLYxbNC.jpg
    r85Cygs.jpg

Chad is cooking for everyone.
    Waylan says "Izzy, after your honeymoon would be a good time to apply to the military, If that's the career you want, my dear one."
    "Yes I think I want the excitement you have, Dad, and I do like Teddy and Adan so much, they are such nice friends. That would be great to get to work together!"
    FIPez6E.jpg
    ZQUneNX.jpg
    6NIAvNA.jpg
    E8dXh5s.jpg

They have a late dinner together, Emelie and Waylan are so glad, having really missed eating with the newlyweds.
    HviTLmt.jpg
    9XtKQwt.jpg

Then Izzy starts his rounds of tucking everyone in, just like his Dad loves to do!
    WqqoFYe.jpg
    zyTf4EZ.jpg

"Hm, That's funny, there are 4 napping mats now..." Notices Izzy, before realizing that his little brother Leo wanted to sleep with his cousins.
    4XCz0Xr.jpg
    szMzoes.jpg

This night Waylan and Emelie have the big house all to themselves. I wonder if they like it, or if they prefer the whole family in the main house.
    Chad awakes scared, thinking about death (Izzy's?) again, poor guy.
    Soon he feels Izzy's comforting warmth, and is lulled back to dreamland.
    qiSOKc2.jpg
    GrBrLpF.jpg
    aljlUcn.jpg

304 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ Bad Blood ~~

Finally, during the night, Watcher sees that Chad is finally feeling at peace when he sleeps, he even smiles while dreaming.
    vHBimai.jpg

But when he wakes up, that feeling is there again, not the normal coward feeling, it is something more and makes his eyes look strange. He flips out in an uncharacteristic outburst.
    zxqyBmZ.jpg
    BsytrLe.jpg

"Chad, honey, what's wrong?" asks Izzy, worried about him.
    ''I noticed you haven't been feeling your normal self since our wedding, and I'm really concerned about you. I want you to feel well and happy, love."
    j4Z1sF0.jpg
    uRu9Vd8.jpg
    rebMn0n.jpg

Chad just looks kind of blank for a moment then corrects his face so Izzy won't be worried
    "No everything is just Fine!" he assures him, but Izzy can plainly see that everything is not fine.
    M37zNI7.jpg
    W3ZY1NR.jpg
    FS7DtwW.jpg

"Chad, sweetie, clearly there is something wrong. I don't know if it's something I have done or if it's some ailment you've contracted somehow. I want you to come with me to see Jin, just have a chat with her. Usually in all her ramblings she lets spill very illuminating information, and she may have a cure. We can make it a date, ok?''
    "It isn't you Izzy. In fact the only time I feel most normal is when we are actively talking or engaging with each other. I really don't know what it can be, so yes I'd love a date with you, we can go anywhere, I don't mind where, even to go see Jin, I just like being with you."
    Edmnfvt.jpg
    9UTuYBd.jpg
    uFvQU7v.jpg
    qCGqhXz.jpg
    WYdadkx.jpg

When they arrive at Jin's Alchemy Shoppe, Chad is immediately afraid, and decides to pretend to be very busy learning about potions.
    Izzy knows it will be up to him to find out any possible answers to why Chad is feeling out of sorts.
    urZ6RWK.jpg
    97rJu51.jpg

"Jin can you please help us? Something has happened to poor Chad, it is like some cogs aren't firing correctly or something!'' starts Izzy.
    "It is Plain As Day!" says Jin very loudly.
    ''It happened on your wedding night, Aziz! Look at those bite marks on your poor man! I can see them from here, there are at least 12 of them. That wouldn't normally be a problem, but you have both occult bloods running through your veins...''
    Jin can see that Izzy is feeling very at fault, hating himself.
    ''Now now, simmer down now! How could you have known your duel blood would transfer over to Chad during your Bites?
    Let this be a fair warning to you, No One can withstand that bite of yours! It will make them very sick! That is Why people here only have one occult!
    To be duel occult, you have to be born to it, like You and all of your children!''
    "Oh my god, I didn't know. It is all my fault then...'' says Izzy. ''My poor husband!"
    dstlJ5c.jpg
    xPmDEUS.jpg

"Yes but you didn't know, how could you? It's not like your Grandfather Ayden ever taught you anything Useful!'' says Jin, very annoyed with Ayden's lack.
    ''Can you please help me, Jin? I love Chad so very much, I want him well again!" says Izzy, and Chad overhears and it makes him smile to be so loved.
    kTjwQdd.jpg
    psv0bhB.jpg

"Yes of course I can help! Chad is sick because he is Wolf, but the Vampire is trying to come through, they clash mightily! Give him this potion, it should get rid of one of the opposing bloods, and he should start feeling better soon." says Jin, deciding that she quite Likes this very interesting auspicious person! 'So much nicer and more refined than that Ayden!' she thinks.
    "Thank you, Jin. I'm very grateful. Please count on me if ever you need anything." says Izzy, feeling hope.
    p20O7au.jpg

Jin twirls into her playground monitor uniform, thinking she works there at the school, and rushes out.
    "Chad! Jin gave us something that can help you!" says Izzy.
    yQ4pbxd.jpg

"Wait! I'm worried I won't be such a good father to our cubs if I am only human, Iz."
    "That can't possibly be, hon, You were the the very best babysitter, the sweet soft spoken boy with the soft clothes! All the little ones loved you!
    Nothing can ever change that!
    And now You are the ultimate parent, you're Super Dad!" says Izzy "Here take this, please, Chad." says Izzy pushing the boxed potion to him.
    dN9SBQf.jpg
    tZvKc5K.jpg
    3OW6Jw4.jpg

Chad moves a few steps away to make sure not splash any on his husband, and smashes the potion down at his feet.
    gSSbguf.jpg
    ZsKYJBq.jpg
    dK7VjGE.jpg
    qllBj2g.jpg

It's a startling sensation to have an occult removed, but then Chad starts to feel Fine!
    r6VKPFQ.jpg
    CiqilLF.jpg

In fact he feels great!
    Izzy senses the change and comes over to see.
    UtuYkEr.jpg
    iJSXz61.jpg

"I really feel so much better, so Alive now! I love you!'' says Chad
    "That makes me very happy to hear that! I love you too!" says Izzy, and grabs him.
    caWrQUh.jpg
    UtqjT6P.jpg

Izzy usually likes to be private, but no one is here right now.
    Chad is super happy about this!
    "Now I feel really Grrrrreat!"
    69VwcrN.jpg
    qJSiHf4.jpg
    zCxQz5M.jpg
    IpOimAD.jpg
    wzACG8m.jpg

Feeling happy, Chad thinks about his toy making.
    "Lets go to the junk yard, Izzy, I need some scrap for the toys I want to make for the kids."
    "Ok that sounds interesting, maybe I can help you." says Izzy, so glad that Chad is feeling back to his old self!
    They head out hoping for an advantageous time at the junk yard, Izzy looking over at Chad, to make sure he is still doing fine, and smiling at the change in him.
    8EVdMJX.jpg
    d4l1EUD.jpg
    PnN0H1S.jpg

They arrive at the Junk yard, and boy is it a mess! "Look at all this crap I mean scrap! says Chad.
    Both clap thinking it will be fun to dig through.
    5UJygOZ.jpg
    BRXP8gy.jpg
    Selu7Mh.jpg

"Hm. I wonder what treasures can be found?'' thinks Chad. But all he seems to dig up is bent pipes and more bent pipes! He decides he better dig deeper.
    Yxxg1BG.jpg
    DHJRbxS.jpg
    rjDFRv0.jpg
    o3lHiRn.jpg

"Chad there are so many pipes I found for you! Can you use them?" asks Izzy.
    "No, just toss those, they aren't what I seem to need." says Chad, and Izzy starts to dig deeper.
    v12mMHZ.jpg
    ZH02CLU.jpg
    2zWmX5F.jpg
    44bZYxU.jpg
    p7SvT00.jpg

Izzy soon gets bored with it, and spies a tv in the bedroom, he decides to go watch, it's more fun to watch from the bed than any other place because you can hoot and holler at the programs! It's a favorite pass time of his.
    Chad finds out that collecting the small piles of scrap is much easier and less disappointing, and there are no pipes in them!
    etzPOBQ.jpg
    vjZBtFC.jpg
    Aba8Swr.jpg
    FZZ0lus.jpg
    1w8reKG.jpg

Chad hears his husband's cute laughter and goes to check out what's so funny.
    Oh it's their favorite TV show!
    "Were you able to collect enough scrap? We can always buy you scrap, it's not expensive, hon."
    "I have enough to start, sweetie." says Chad
    C3r2g8U.jpg
    OPszYLR.jpg
    yPGXJd4.jpg

"You know, Izzy, I'm a bit worried about you going up in space, that is a very long shift, I'll miss you."
    "Aw, I'll zoom right home to you, right after work, fast as I can. Maybe I can catch you a falling star!"
    ''ah, Izzy" Chad sighs, very content.
    sztDXWc.jpg
    5svTm26.jpg
    WitLzfQ.jpg
    vvJ7rtP.jpg

They head home to their little ones, snuggling and rocking them, very happy to be looking over their little brood!
    8bHR1IR.jpg
    7MLFvjQ.jpg

Later Izzy notices Chad in a somewhat elegant pose, reminiscent of a vampire. Maybe it has begun.
    He doesn't mention it, instead he says "Dad and Mom want us to move into the main house, Chad. What say you?"
    "Lets have a few more nights with just us, Izzy. It's so cozy and perfect.''
    "yes I think it is too."
    ...plus who could ever go against that sweet face! ;)
    fmp2qio.jpg
    UmJoCdG.jpg
    KOuFmv2.jpg

@DivaDoodle Ah, well, if I were to play with the Goth family now, I would have to start a new save, because following some rules of realism, I'm not into reviving dead people. The only one left of them now is Mortimer. I'm kind of now hoping that he will pair up with someone to have children, so that they won't be completely wiped out.

Oookay, so Beatrices solution to over population is killing off people.. that makes her a villain in my book! Bad strange woman...

Of course I should have known that Teddy and Adan (another similar name!) had engaged in woohoo activity, I just didn't think about it. :P

Now, onwards to page 61!

292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Heart Breaker LTW ~~

Haha, plenty of three eyed fish.. I have never tried this. Do sims have a dating service in the game!? (More fish in the pond they said.. but they all had three eyes and looked like a Lovecraftian deep sea monster.. ;) )

Trixie is late for her date, but there's a pretty woman to his left by the claw machine.. why can't he just ask her? He's such a playboy, he'll probably pull it off (unless he has already been with her). ;)

Oh, that woman is Bianca, an international spy... hmm.. could be scary to date a spy, maybe...

"''Gee, She sounds perfect!" thinks Ayden, dreamily." <--- Haha, yep, her (Robins) job is a burglar - perfect! ;)

"She was retired early from being an organ donor, because she kept offering to donate organs already taken from her." <-- Haha, that organ donor job never made any sense at all... ;) But now Ayden must make a choice.. the criminal or the unemployed/part time kissing booth attendant with the eyelashes..! If I was him, I would probably go for the one that wasn't a criminal.....

"The pleasant group chat scatters when Rainflower stinks up the place with his toxic gas and putrid body odor!
    'Foof! that is an awful stench!' Ayden thinks Musa or Bianca should arrest him for stinking so badly in public!" <-- I can hear him saying its just the smell of love... ew. :P

"My nostrils are offended" Haha, great. :P

A pillow fight, hmm, is that proper? ;)

Haha, is Trixie really that absent minded to introduce herself again?

And of course Ayden woohoos on the first date. Shouldn't expect anything less. ;) And immediately becomes his girlfriend too, wow, thats fast.. :P They waste no time, these sims!

Oh, so they all have to be exes for the life time wish to come true.. how mean... :P

"Once she sees Ayden's picture, she decides she will call him up tomorrow for a date! The man looks vaguely familiar and she likes his smile!" <-- Hahah, what!? Surely no one can be that absent minded! She just became his girlfriend and went to his house! Someone give this woman a medical check up...

292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ New Jobs ~~

Aydan is a strict parent here, but maybe he is right.. Waylan should probably get a job..

Aha, he wants to join the military, it should be no problem then. ;)

Well, thats an interesting looking graduation hat for Emilie... :p

Oh, Ayden turns Trixie into a vampire.. and even the kissing booth lady is a vampire...

""Honey, get dressed first! And go through the front entrance! It makes a better impression!" says Emelie." <-- Yeah it might just. ;) (For the job interview).

Oooh, Beatrice is in jail now, well that shouldn't be surprising.. but if she can fire off meteors, she can probably escape too...

Yup, a serial, cereal jelly beans killer...

292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Completed! Heartbreaker LTW. ~~

Oh, Ayden wants to play a risky game of breaking up with Trixie, and then get back together.. good luck with that...

Haha, Trixie is so weird.. now she doesn't even recognize him! ;)

Of course she runs off after such a break up message, even if she has no idea what he's talking about! How weird...

But now you get to taste your own medicine, Mr. Van Gould... boohoo. :P

Wow, he really is sad, even weeping a bit after his daugter tries to cheer him up..

Well, Ayden and Trixie managed to get friends again.. and then she recognizes him.. how is it possible to be so weird? ;)

And I didn't know those hand-to-footballs were attractive.. ;)

"oh my silly, we've always lived here in this town! Neither one of us has ever moved away!" <-- Haha, she is just wonderfully strange. ;)

294 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Wishes ~~

Oh my, 200 years for Beatrice.. how long is her life expectancy? Is there a prison in your town?

Haha, I see why Aydan is not on the counsel.. ;)

Haha, its clear Eddie doesn't like to hang around vampires. Perfectly understandable. ;)

I see Emilie is thinking about babies when Waylan so are they going to..? Yep, they are... ;)

~~~~~~~

This should be about half way through page 61. I am catching up, slowly but surely! :P
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham oh yes, realism! I don't think my town has very much of that going on :D with it's strange people and their very unusual behaviors!

I was just pretending for the story, but I do remember a dating site they could access on the computer when I first installed seasons I think it was, but I haven't seen it for years now. The bad part was once you made your sim a dating profile you could never delete it or get rid of it, and there were constant love letters and presents and phone calls sent to you from admirers. I finally got a mod to prevent the autonomous gifts and letters because they would even be coming from true blue monogamous sims who would never do such a thing, and it made me so mad!

Oh Ayden couldn't ask the pretty lady to the left, because she is already married. right, Bianca!

Hahaha I was hoping he would go for Robin Steal, the burglar, thinking it would be so funny if she ended up robbing him. :D

Oh yes, Ayden woo's on the first date. He was a playboy, and knows all the moves to woo with practically strangers, before I came to his household, and discovered his LTW. I think maybe that was what he was trying to accomplish on his own.

''Oh, so they all have to be exes for the life time wish to come true.. how mean...'' Yes it is a horrible LTW! This is my only attempt at this wish, it isn't fun and it's really mean!

hehehee yes Trixie's absentmindedness is like Amnesia!

Yes Ayden was very distraught after breaking up with Trixie, and making all these wishes for her. I think he does really love her, and her strangeness.

''Oh my, 200 years for Beatrice.. how long is her life expectancy? Is there a prison in your town?'' Witches live to 150-200. There is a jail at the police station- the building is shared by City Hall and the Military~~~ This town has combined jobs on many of the community lots.

Right, no way could Ayden be on the High Counsel! It's members are exclusively the best of the best, with the greatest compassion. Each is representative of the 5 types of sims living in the town: Fae, Vampire, Human, Wolf & Witch. (some seats are not yet filled)

Yes, although it wasn't to be in this story save, Waylan & Emelie just love babies so much and are such good parents (in past game saves where they have sooo many kids) I just had to relent. This time around, Waylan was wishing for babies with her as a teenager! :o I do wonder if they remember their past 'incarnations' or lives. They even 'knew' Izzy as their child the instant he 'materialized' on the lot, and both rushed out to greet and hug him. Izzy was their last child in a game save from long ago, when they were adults.

I'm glad you are catching up, it's a lot of crazy to read! :D

305 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ Wolf Meeting ~~

Laz leads the way into the new Wolf Den.
    oo1ORjB.jpg

"What do you think Aziz? It seems like a big enough meeting place to gather the lone wolves, so you can initiate them into the pack." says Laz.
    "Yes, Laz it seems just fine. This is a much better place than my own home, I'm so glad you suggested we do this here. I really don't want my husband to be frightened, or disturb my parents or children." she says looking around.
    OCpeJ3V.jpg
    1Dyr4ds.jpg

"I'll make the call then." says Aziz, as Laz pokes the fire, making the room more cozy. She calls the lone wolves to come over, they have spread enough havoc over the town.
    htg3DiH.jpg
    ZHvfgUr.jpg

Laz transforms.
    rqxOEnV.jpg
    gQTXL9h.jpg
    kGPbi8T.jpg
    F9KOoLd.jpg

Aziz approves of his new hair-do! 😁 Well he is a master stylist!
    wyUIC5q.jpg

He stands before her, and slightly bows his head in awe, and reverence.
    H5QBp5d.jpg
    R4B33dB.jpg
    fycEnTj.jpg

"My Queen." he says, and affectionately nuzzles her shoulder, she accepts him, he is her loyal number one in the pack. ''What more can I help with?" he asks.
    lwmEPOY.jpg
    lMZb2CF.jpg

"You said these are rogue wolves, so if you will stay by my side Laz. If anyone needs biting, I wish you to do it, My bites are poison." says Aziz.
    "Of course my Queen." says Laz, willing to die for her. He's a sweet but ferocious burly hairy ol body guard.
    teiSUxn.jpg
    ZrHBMNA.jpg
    jT9RRf7.jpg

Some of the lone wolves arrive, not in wolf form, from the left NotFrank, Rob N. Cheatum, Rufus Clum.
    RPgp1UH.jpg

NotFrank immediately sees that Aziz and Laz are transformed and follows suit!
    "Ahem!" says Laz gruffly and the others change as well.
    mPvOkti.jpg
    LRc1doV.jpg

Well! Laz has his work cut out for him, the lone wolves are very testy and want to try to get fresh with the Queen. Laz gives a warning look to NotFrank, a low rumble in his throat.
    iHpl8Pt.jpg

It is unclear to me, if this is a dominance type wolf thing, or just what the heck NotFrank's problem is, to continue trying to be so forward with the Queen. Laz has to take him to be growled at, to teach him a lesson. And as soon as he does Rob steps closer to Aziz.
    q74frST.jpg
    W2pPEBv.jpg

Rob has the audacity to try to inappropriately grab the Queen, to the shock of Rufus and anger of Aziz who smacks him with a newspaper!
    Rob growls at her, and has to be attacked by Laz!
    WgmXwNA.jpg?1
    9liAj95.jpg
    IRNYgaW.jpg
    DOvzajM.jpg
    ziXHh9b.jpg
    OibW1iR.jpg
    e8tRpei.jpg

This autonomous behavior of these rogue wolves is heinous! Not at all what Aziz and Watcher had planned for this meeting, which was supposed to civilized! These wolves are pretty much savages.
    Unbelievably the scoundrel NotFrank tries yet again acting very lascivious to the Queen, and this time Aziz uses her vampiric intimidating skills on him, to the standing ovation of Rachel and Rufus.
    gPpWBVG.jpg
    zi6Wj2K.jpg
    c8OHz7v.jpg
    B8948Rk.jpg
    26Bcxy1.jpg

NotFrank is now very ashamed of himself and sorry for offending the Queen and comes for a nuzzle, to be forgiven.
    "No! NotFrank, no nuzzles for you! I have been lenient this night, what you deserve is my poisonous bite.
    7ViJXZd.jpg
    hm25Hyj.jpg
    G7mOLeT.jpg

"Arr arr arrooo'' yelps NotFrank "Forgive me my Queen!"
    And with a last warning growl, Aziz seems to have the dirty dawgs into submission, and they turn away in shame. These lone wolves are accepted into the pack (instead of destroyed like Laz wants to do, being entirely fed up, and without the compassion that Aziz was born with.)
    yn0qA5I.jpg
    QWzf00p.jpg

"That was quite wonderful Aziz, especially since it is only the third time that you've ever transformed!
    Now these wolves will be much better behaved, good job my Queen!"
    "Thank you Laz, you are an honorable #1!" says Aziz, and is happy to have been lucky enough to have had Laz as her mentor and now her loyal number one.
    nr0KF6S.jpg
    u7Qsm6v.jpg

Laz nuzzles his Queen again, honored to be in her service. They are forever bonded as the greatest of friends.
    sV9ZRP4.jpg
    qI4h7Hw.jpg
    B0SXpWm.jpg

They go to mingle with the now more nicely acting wolves.
    ac3YCKS.jpg
    xGeMmj5.jpg
    mxpHoeV.jpg
    bzCPLki.jpg

LOL This might be as nice as they are capable of! :D

Hahaha, that wolf gathering reminded me of some of the reunions my giant Irish Catholic family has had over the years! Minus the weird, inappropriate grabbing, of course. :)

Good work taming the pack, Aziz and Laz!

@ergo_slum Yeah that was pretty weird and not what I was expecting, or wanting at all. I keep forgetting that there is a Reason I renamed NotFrank! lol I keep forgetting he is not the Frank of my other games! :D

I've seen Rob N. Cheatum before but this was the first time I've ever seen Rachel, she has the same last name as Laz, but no relation, also there is a little boy that shares their same last name, also no relation to either one.

I'm glad I now know all the werewolves! :) I'm still not all that impressed ;) I think I only like Laz, he's kind of spiffy!

306 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ The High Counsel ~~

"How did the wolf meeting go, love? It wasn't too dangerous I hope." asks Chad.
    JUMUMeY.jpg

Izzy doesn't ever want Chad to worry, so tells him "Oh no, no. Now that the rogue wolves are in the pack, I think they will be acting more in line, and less savage. The town's people are sure to appreciate that."
    6Sa3k8k.jpg

"Good. I really don't like the thought of you being around savagery. It seems like it would be an affront to your...your.. well elegance."
    0kHJ4K8.jpg

Izzy looks at him "What's this Chad? Surely you don't mean to say that my wolf form is elegant?!" Izzy laughs, thinking that is funny.
    ''The only difficult part was I did have to hold myself back, my mind was so in tuned to Laz's, like a pack mind, and my urge was like his, to destroy them.
    But those are the old ways. I want something better for our cubs, for the pack and for our town."
    jd0hQsh.jpg
    WIHhBXA.jpg
    2kJrNX1.jpg

Chad thinks Izzy is just wonderful for wanting to make a better world for their children. He hugs him, then remembers,
    "Hon, on your way back home, Laz called twice, and you got a call from Alfie."
    28QxTIO.jpg
    5SbEvqI.jpg

Izzy decides to call back Laz later on, they were just at the meeting together.
    He is eager to know what Alfie wants, and zooms across the street to Alife's house. It's much faster than dialing a phone!
    adNlnND.jpg
    T7J0Ci9.jpg

They greet each other with friendliness, then Alfie gets down to business.
    "Izzy, I want to compliment you on how you handled the rogue wolves. We want you to take your place with us on the High Counsel. It's been a long time since the wolves were represented.'' (Izzy's paternal grandfather Dwayne, although a very friendly fellow, was much too silly and inappropriate, and kept interrupting the Counsel's meetings with wanting to chase sticks. So he was asked to step down.)
    Alfie continues, ''Your presence on the Counsel is greatly needed by us, as the wolves representative, Queen Aziz.''
    NXO4onV.jpg
    Rt9zFus.jpg

"Yes, of course I will, but Alfie, well I feel humbled by the loyalty of my #1. I really did rely on Laz quite a bit! It was very difficult to be in that situation and try to maintain compassion instead of the rage that kept creeping in. I am still being mentored by Laz, perhaps he can sit with me, on the seat of the counsel?"
    ug0t9EE.jpg

"No I'm sorry Izzy." says Alfie, sensing all of him, and empathizing with everything that is in this unique person's heart and soul.
    He feels great love for this being.
    i3veMfq.jpg

''Laz is a valued man, of course, but as a wolf he is of the old ways. The old ways of the wolves were to do everything in the extreme, they would conquer their foes, their rivals, even their mates. Everything was a conquest, Life for them was brutal.
    The High Counsel is all about compassion, and leading by example.
    You no longer need Laz as your mentor.
    In fact, Max has told of your wonderous leadership in the years to come, and it all comes from You, not some archaic teachings of the past."
    Alfie is very excited about this, and had even looked at his timeline, to see for himself!
    nirNEDR.jpg
    mMtXorq.jpg
    ui8Pw5x.jpg

"Alright Alfie, I will do as you think best. I really have no one to help guide me, but I do long for a better future for my cubs, and everyone here in town."
    "You don't need a guide, Izzy. It is already there, in you. Trust yourself, Gut level, Heart level, that is how you will know which decision is right." Alfie hugs him, thinking 'What a beautiful creature, inside and out.'
    lm5avNh.jpg
    HUBQ18t.jpg

Izzy takes his leave. Wanting a quiet place, to be alone with his thoughts, he heads to the Wolf Den, no one will be there at this time of day. He reads while thinking of what Alfie has told him.
    WtShNPX.jpg

It's surprising to hear the front door open. Laz walks in. He comes over to sit and chat with Izzy.
    "Please don't tell anyone, but I'm going stay here for a few nights to be away from that crazy household, with Branch, Dayvid and Ethereal.'' admits Laz.
    c4Zixy7.jpg
    LZrhNnb.jpg

"Ethereal bothers you? I thought you were sweet on her." says Izzy.
    "No. It's kind of soured. She is still sweet on me. She is most pesky lately, and her fairy pranks are driving me crazy. I just can't take it anymore living together and working together, it's too much." says Laz.
    He continues, "Last night with the wolves was very refreshing, if you know what I mean." Laz winks, hoping Izzy gets the meaning.
    Izzy thinks Laz must be referring to Rachel, he knows about that first spark of attraction, it's a nice feeling, he's happy for Laz.
    CBrha5v.jpg
    x7eUHSR.jpg
    ug1r9qN.jpg

They sit in silence for a moment, then Izzy says "Laz, you know I value you as my loyal friend, and I want to thank you for all your time you put in mentoring me, but I think that mentoring part has come to an end."
    "Oh. ... .... Well I'm sure we can find some other things to talk about and fun things to do, maybe just hang out then." Laz says, and looks happier when Izzy says
    "Oh sure we can hang out."
    71gXOLP.jpg
    KgTcCcL.jpg
    YKnGrB9.jpg

"I should get going, you going to be ok?" asks Izzy
    "Sure I am, I love the solitude here. Bye now Izzy." says Laz, and watches him go.
    Mvt6jEm.jpg
    cjfRLD0.jpg
    St75SnQ.jpg
    jo5NTSD.jpg

What a day! Izzy is glad to be back home with his husband. It's so nice to just kick back and relax.
    They watch their favorite TV show while the sounds of their children playing, warm their hearts.
    NZIl4E9.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top