The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• simmerannsimmerann Posts: 25 Member
    More careers please (especially work from home, and part time work from home)! Also- a new city world with apartments. Please allow us to change doors, windows of apartments. Please overhaul real estate in general: allow second homes (there's not enough for rich sims to spend money on); Hotels, mortgages, live in businesses, owning rental properties, allow us to build apartment buildings that work like units in game.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Be able to own more then one house
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    I want to see more romance.

More kiss types standing up and maybe the engagement kiss made available anytime

Cuddling,spooning,kissing and making out in bed. We have relax in bed now so why not?

Online Dating on the phone and pc. On pc you'd have the option to be flirty why chatting and can hook up that way. Across both pc and phone options include blind dates and sims that respond and ask you on a date. Married sims can do online profiles as well but mostly npc sims should be single unless their players like Don Lathario or unhappy with their marriage.

You also have the option to click on a sim and see if you get a positive response.

A new cuddle added to the sofa were they watch tv while having their arms wrapped around each other. This cuddle doesn't stop till you cancel it. Sims occasionally talk while cuddling and may peck kiss on the lips.

The Slowdance added.

Honeymoons with an option to book a honeymoon in a new romantic world like France or Venice. Hotels need to be added.

Better weddings with first dances,heart shaped wedding arches,toasting together and more wedding dresses and veils.

More dating features perhaps a working cinema and cinema lot type.

Wedding Lot Type.

• haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Hey, hear me out, Sims4 should introduce surrogacy to the game where Sims can pay 1000 simoleans for the operation.
    First, the sim would go to the hospital where sims give birth, BUT they're not, instead they get an operation that similar to giving birth but its reversed.
    Second, the sim would start out at the first trimester and overtime a normal pregnancy arises and at the end, the baby would go to a random townie that wants to have a kid but can't.
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Simgrassalidale7Simgrassalidale7 Posts: 5 New Member
    More intuitive off the grid/historic items are needed. Such as a mechanical typewriter for writing skill and brooms for bust the dust.

Also I would love to be able to store items in cabinets. Currently wall cabinets seem a bit useless.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited September 2021
    Could we finally get some coherent swatches and designs?

Why is it impossible for the team to match swatches between packs?

Edit: Also, why is it still items in the game with no matches at all? Not only for swatches but even items? Like dining tables that do not have matching chairs (and the opposite).

Why is still some packs without essential items? Typical example: I bought the Industrial Loft Kit yesterday and well... why is there not a single matching door in the kit? The "door" is an archway. As it is right now there is not a single Industrial Loft DOOR in the game, base game No, other pack? No. This specific Kit that's all about Industrial lofts? No, not a single door. Why??

The latest update with much more swatches only highlights that virtually no cross-pack items / vanilla items are matchable with eachother, at least not if you don't want to go pitch black or shiny white.

We REALLY need matching wood and metal swatches spanning ALL DLC and base game.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • llPrincessllllPrincessll Posts: 15 Member
    Id love to see more toddler/baby furniture! Maybe a stroller, walker, bicycles, changing station, baby monitor, etc. More things to make those life stages more meaningful and engaging.
  • YUQAQYUQAQ Posts: 8 New Member
    Hope Sims 4 complements sims 3's game details.
  • Lou_sims_33345Lou_sims_33345 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love sims to be able to use wheelchairs as a full time wheelchair user who love sims I would love if you could have a wheelchair that you either wheeled yourself or be wheeled by someone ❤️
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I really hope they go back in and improve the new black hair swatches. There's still a pretty massive disparity between the swatches and a very large amount are WAY too light, to the point where they're flat out grey. These hairs are all the same swatch.
    grey-hair-2.png
    10-03-21-1-45-16-AM.png
    10-03-21-1-42-24-AM.png

Like can we please get a consistent, true black swatch. Not grey, not blue, black.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    If there's one QoL update I'd love, its better filters on the dialogues where a a Sim invites another Sim somewhere. I don't know what logic is used at the moment, but it doesn't make any sense. The Sims aren't listed in alphabetical order, its not by strength of relationship, or based on if they're family or not. So basically you have to just scroll thru an illogical list of sims to find the sim you are looking for. Its a pain. I really hope some improvements will be made here at some point.
  • joeydengjoeydeng Posts: 1 New Member
    How about make the electronic photo album in Moschino can put on the desktop?its invisible on the wall,I just love to see it constantly.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I would LOVE if EA would pay for actual QA testing? Cottage Living is still so bugged it is barely usable.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Werewolves are definitely a must, and us Occult simmers would like more Occults in general please.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Where have all the Wolfies gone, they so need to hunt & howl at the moon. :p
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I would LOVE if EA would pay for actual QA testing? Cottage Living is still so bugged it is barely usable.

I decided against getting it because I had the chickens, cows, horses, greenhouse, roadside farmstead, all in Sims3 and they work perfectly and look great too. Glad I saved my money on the Sims4 version if it's that buggy.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • S_32S_32 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see a museum job added, based off the anthropology/archaeology skills - the two branches would be cultural (people) and archaeological (artifacts), or you could even throw in biological (primates). Then as you traveled to various places and found artifacts, bones, etc. you could curate them in your museum. Give tours, have a gift shop, throw exhibitions, etc.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    At this point, what I want most is body hair options. I don't care how we get it, be it in a pack or a base game update.

Beyond that hotels and werewolves are my priorities. Behind that are amusement park and medieval packs/themes, but those take a very distant backseat to hotels and werewolves.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I would love a medieval world with Elves and Dragons.
  • TRCMATRCMA Posts: 1 New Member
    I would to see more outdoor hobbies that could be also careers like fishing, golf, all year ice skating
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    Some things I'd like to see:

A lot of the features of TS2 that aren't in the game:

I really miss having a car like in TS2, and "restoring" a car. Maybe now with both Cats and Dogs and Cottage Living, going off to work on your horse, or traveling to a friends riding your horse.

Dancing WITH someone. Not just lining up in front of the stereo and dancing. TS2 did that decently.

Turn ons and Turn offs: Would be nice to have in game clues when your Sim is attracted to someone, and not just flirt with everyone when in a flirty mood.

Custom Radio Station.

Fears and Wants. I know we have Whims, but it's very lacking.

Private Schools. Getting in was a blast.

Lifetime Platinum Plumbbob. That was a nice feature.

Other stuff:

TUCK THAT SHIRT IN!!!! Not everyone walks around with their shirt tails hanging out.

CAS Outfits on randomly generated Sims instead of a hodge podge of randomly thrown together clothes.

Being able to walk around with your baby, strollers (prams for our British friends).

Expand the limits that are there with Lifestyles and Sentiments. Having Sentiments disappear simply because you exceeded 4 in bogus. And 3 Lifestyles? Really?

Lock individual poses in the Household Portrait. Not a big fan of the "goody hands" poses. Got a Sim in a pose you want? Click on the individual picture and check off "Lock Pose". Then random pose the rest until you have everyone in a pose you want.

Pet Peeve: Trying to find colors that actually match in shades. Try finding a black pair of pants that match a black suit jacket in the game. Good luck.
  • AlakazandraAlakazandra Posts: 12 New Member
    I noticed fairies were left out this go round and the witches and vampires were made into separate game packs; but I would really like to see a full enchanted forest expansion pack. I feel like it would go really nicely with some of the existing content. Plus I miss the delightful ethereal wings. (Maybe even a mischievous leprechaun 🍀, similar to the clown but different and more interactable)

With the Jungle adventure and Outdoor retreat packs there is already a good foundation for creating an enchanted forest map.

I think canning and herbalism can be expanded to expanded to accommodate the farmables added. Rock climbing could also be useful to explore areas. Maybe it could be good to include a hiking skill since it is already an option to hike on several maps.

I have noticed the Uni pack has the sprites order and the famous expansion allows you to buy sprites for the pond, however you are unable to interact. It would be lovely to see an aspect of fantasy and whimsy like makin magic and supernatural. Perhaps you could actually become a sprite as a fairy? I remember the little fairy houses, super cute feature.

I have to say I was not impressed by the spellcasters abilities. I wish they would have been more playful and creative? I would like to play and evil witch who turns her enemies into toads. Or a delightful good witch who makes enchanted sweets that give you a pleasing aura. Dragon breath? Midas’ touch (it was amazing when my sims turned themselves gold for the first time!) what about weather spells? Or a mischievous spell to give another sim hiccups 🤭 hair growth spell? Give someone a luscious mustache or just really long head hair, who knows?

Possibly it could be an art nouveau style map where they live with giant glowing mushrooms. Possibly more woodland creatures like the rabbits/foxes (maybe raccoons or squirrels 🐿 with little outfits ).

Also making teens more playable. I seriously feel like they are the lacking age group in TS4.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Improvements:

Whim and aspiration points overhaul -

Many people have said that whims are not unique to each sim. Sims should get whims based on traits, preferences, sentiments, lifestyles, and more. I also think we should have another incentive to get aspiration points. I personally don't like the reward store so I would like something else in addition to that. Like maybe a meter that will determine if a sim is satisfied with their life or not. And completing aspirations, whims, and scenarios will affect the meter. Also you could add some challenge by making it possible to lose points.

Packs:

Hotels -

I really want hotels I think it would add a lot to vacations.

Hobbies -

Would love to see ballet, karate, pottery, gymnastics, and sports for kids. Would love if they could have classes that work like the yoga classes in spa day.

Small pets -

Please add guinea pigs, snakes, birds and etc. Would really love more animals in this game.

Horses -

I want to see horses in this game. Would love to be able to have a show jumping skill and be able to train the horses.

Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hello to whoever is going to read this and with a possibility to consider this to be updated in the game.

First of all, it has been a great year that TS4 team has given us free updates to the BG as well as a pack refresh. Something that is so cool & benefiting us.

Here is a list of feedback & ideas that I wish to share with the hope that someone out there could put this somewhere in their next to do list.

1. Better & extended genealogy. Why? There's players who are actually playing over multiple generations with 100+++ households instead of creating a new one every now & then. So, this feature will actually enhance our experience to have a better story for our Sims.

2. Life Choice Consequences. What is that? It's something like when making a choice, say, a career, a partner, aspiration, house, or number of kids. Once the Sims decides to make certain choices, they should face the consequences where they could actually fix it before they died or living through the hardship with no way returns since everything is being greyed for them. As of now, the game is too easy for anyone to be a supersim. Please make it harder. Give us cause & effect!

3. Sims Profile Database Record. Some of us (which is me & I'm pretty sure there's a lot more out there), like to keep details of their Sims. What if we could either save the profile (which includes the historical data of our Sims) to the library in a form of a spreadsheet, or have an option where we could transfer the details where we could use our own spreadsheet to keep the record. Now, I need to do it manually, but I just thought that since we have the library, why won't I use that as some sort of like "iCloud" for all of our Sims records.

4. Chemistry & Memory system. I may sound like a broken record, but could you please give us this in an update already? The scenario feature is great, but this old school system is much cooler.

Last but not least, I'm a fan of a steampunk + medieval. Can you have this as our next theme please? Plants are cool, but I'm not a plant person. I prefer actions, quirkiness, & something that will make my game more fun.

Anywho, thanks to those who are reading this. I hope that you'll have an amazing day & month! Until the next time.
    OID:- x4m1r4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top