Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you have to choose ONE occult for 2022, which and why?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member

If you have to choose ONE occult for 2022, which and why? 173 votes

Werewolves
45%
MsMayPlayerSinger2010SnuffyBucketAnmirlaalanmichael1KennziKaigemlmeadowsWinterKhirinashcrash19taydevKhrisstyneClassicalSimblueyblueskySweetieWright_84SindocatTrashmagicannaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7texxx78Movotti 79 votes
Zombies
2%
barracuda1574BabykittyjadejpsulsuldagdagIrina2000wwwqq90 5 votes
Fairies
25%
crocobauraredrogue60Isb917Mariefoxprice83simgirl1010luthienrisingGoddessSeleneMizzila1297Glimmer50FroilemereFinvolaChampandGirlieLeccaDrago97232pammiechickcynciehelen912MaggieMarleyOnverser 44 votes
Mummies
1%
PeralMak27 2 votes
Better mermaids
3%
superkyle221haisinIsannnn27183Metior_Icemanicobsessivefiggy 6 votes
Better aliens
7%
DevSims91CicconeSimsGracieO312EnkiSchmidtCordovaFamilyValuesFanPhoriasinnyoncecomicsforlifePlumbeebCangwenReaganboganArarineignominiusrex 13 votes
Another
5%
LeGardePourpreBariSaxydrakharisQueenMercyAncaryvanJojoMOMSTERKathMHughesZazzyKittynEternalSunshineBenjamilian 10 votes
No occult for 2022
8%
SusanaLeotefriendlysimmersg01denswanbevilleDoloresGreyChadSims2mscosmolunaoddityStrawberryYogurtZiafarChazzzySeashoreLiviaPerti23NinaTheNeko 14 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited October 2021
    Werewolves
    I was really wishing they do werewolves pack for this Halloween but since that seems to not be the case I shall pin them for the next years spooky season
    I also dream of turning Bob Pancakes into werewolf since its like he is meant to be one so that might make me bit more enthusiastic over werewolves :lol:

I do really want better existing occults though so if they updated them little with pack refreshes that'd be lovely

+ dragons despite not being occult lifestate and more of a pet i loved the heck out of them in Makin' magic and i want em back in glorious way
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    Fairies
    Since I can only pick one. Elves & werewolves would be next choices. Already got Strangerville for zombie tweakers, so no need for any more of those. If it didn't take so much to set up, I'd do a complete occult world, no normies.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Werewolves
    Easy choice for me because werewolves are the only ones at this point in which I'd most likely be the least bit interested. Better aliens would be nice, but they'd have to be very, very much better for me to actually like them.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Werewolves
    The (un)holy triad must be complete.

The Were mods were not updated again after they changed the coding.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Werewolves
    I voted for werewolves, which I think is the most likely occult. If they do weres, I hope they would give us wolves and other animal types, too. I'd love a weretiger, for instance. I would also hope they got the kind of details we got with Vampires, where we would have options for foreheads, muzzles, facial and body hair, etc. I was hoping the new fingernail addition was a hint at werewolves, wouldn't it be great if we could choose the type of claw we wanted? Long, medium gnarly claws, or short, broken nails for a werewolf who chose to make himself as harmless as possible would be cool.

I didn't vote for fairies because I don't know how they would be handled - no Disney Tinkerbells, please.

If Mummies came with an ancient Egypt pack with clothes, BB and CAS, I'd squeal with joy. I love ancient Egypt.

I am hoping better Aliens and Mermaids would come with pack updates.
  • Incacore_LlamaIncacore_Llama Posts: 22 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolf is a no-brainer, it's the one occult I feel like has never been done well, a pack with the depth we saw for spellcasters and vampires would by default already be the best treatment of werewolves in the sims history lol.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Werewolves
    They are my last hope to get body hair.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    Fairies
    I see werewolves are well in the lead. I know a lot of people feel that vampires aren’t complete without werewolves. I guess that’s the Twilight effect, since traditionally there’s no association. I probably won’t get werewolves since I don’t have the vampire pack, either. I’m more interested in creating something of a high fantasy world and fairies fit that more than vampires, werewolves and zombies. But, if the majority want werewolves, I hope they get them.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies, because they're pretty. At least I hope they will be. :lol:
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Werewolves
    I think werewolves are "easier" coding wise, as there's less variation in folklore (level of transformation, cause of transformation, weaknesses) than there are for Fairies.

That and I'm going to find Fairies lacking. Because what I want (like with spellcasters) isn't possible within a Game Pack budget, and they're not going to dedicate a whole EP to True Fae type Faerie.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Mummies
    I was going to chose Werewolves, but Mummies with pyramides that would be superb
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, I need the trifecta. And vampires vs werewolves predates Twilight lmao.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, I need the trifecta. And vampires vs werewolves predates Twilight lmao.

But it doesn't predate World of Darkness (as a "common in pop culture" thing.) :wink:
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Werewolves
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

But it doesn't predate World of Darkness (as a "common in pop culture" thing.) :wink:

That did have significant influence, I can admit. But you also forgot Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man and House of Frankenstein - but they're older than most people on the forums lmao.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited October 2021
    Werewolves
    cyncie wrote: »
    I see werewolves are well in the lead. I know a lot of people feel that vampires aren’t complete without werewolves. I guess that’s the Twilight effect, since traditionally there’s no association. I probably won’t get werewolves since I don’t have the vampire pack, either. I’m more interested in creating something of a high fantasy world and fairies fit that more than vampires, werewolves and zombies. But, if the majority want werewolves, I hope they get them.

Vampire the Masquerade/ Jyhad has been around much longer than that Twilight crap.

LOL I see someone mentioned World of Darkness...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves
    Vampires need pets friends to pay fetch with

tumblr_o16jk0Q9mu1v2n804o6_1280.jpg

And keep well behaved...
    tumblr_o16jk0Q9mu1v2n804o7_1280.jpg

werewolves-not-swearwolves-what-we-do-in-the-shadows.gif
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Werewolves
    Oh man can we not associate werewolves and vampires with Twilight 🤢

I freaking hate twilight

As fantasy loving kid I once made mistake of telling the Twilight cult that I think its dumb when they asked what I think of it and they decided that warrants 5 years of school bullying p_p
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • WritingAndSimmingWritingAndSimming Posts: 21 Member
    Werewolves
    I love how they did the vampires in TS4, especially since I wasn't fond of vampires in the older games. Werewolves have always been my favorite occult to play, and if they can do it just as well as they did vampires, it'd be awesome. Especially adding pack options (since making a werewolf pack would be fun) and things like that.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Werewolves
    Hard to choose between Fairies and Weres for me. I went with the Weres because I assume that fairies will be Disney washouts and not the Fae I grew up with.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves for January
    Fairies for February
    Mummies for March
    Better Aliens for April
    Better PlantSims for May
    Better Mermaids for June

... I don't want to be ignored again next year. #2022YearofOccults
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited October 2021
    Werewolves
    At this point the full moon in game is so fat it wants to be howled at. 🌕
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies for me. But I hope that the people who are wanting werewolves get them first since there seems to be a high demand for them to be included next.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Fairies
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Fairies, because they're pretty. At least I hope they will be. :lol:

Same. I want cute occults. 😄
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    No occult for 2022
    no super naturals unless they include toglesto turn them off in game for players that do not went to play them as a player thats my case since i do not play supernatural sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(