Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Incheon Arrivals and Fashion Street Kits Discussion

13...Next

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Do we have any idea of the time the kits are going on sale? I hardly ever seem to see it mentioned in the announcements.
  • couchpotatovet101couchpotatovet101 Posts: 34 Member
    @Calico45 I also want to know, it's the 5th for me and I want to buy the packs😅
    first year veterinary student by day, simmer by night (when uni work and studying allows it 😉) owner of all packs and kits 🤩 South African born and bred ;) 🇿🇦
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Yeah it’s weird they still aren’t available. They haven’t advertised them that well haha
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I think they will be available later today around the time they usually release patches.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited October 2021
    It's supposed to come out at 2 am KST/JST (Oct. 6) according to this article, so there's still almost 6 hours before its scheduled release.
  • PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Do we have any idea of the time the kits are going on sale? I hardly ever seem to see it mentioned in the announcements.

I'm in Europe, usually it's available here at 7pm. So a little more than 4 hours to go.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited October 2021
    EdithV wrote: »
    Yeah it’s weird they still aren’t available. They haven’t advertised them that well haha

Yeah, their trailers are not even public, all trailers for their kits have been unlisted on the sims youtube channel so you need a direct link. If you go to the sims channel all trailers for their kits are gone.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Impatient are we? 😄 Not long now.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    These 2 kits I'm def getting the second they are available. I love the vastly different styles of both, and I really like that Maxis teamed up with local fashion curators to develop the styles.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited October 2021
    I love the Fashion Street Kit. It's brought with it the vibrancy of City Living.
    My only gripe, however, is with this one fashion choice:
    mKhD57Q.png
    fZQtXRP.png
    The sandals come with the bottoms (despite there being a separate version of the sandals with all of the same swatches). The only precedent I can find is the military bottom from Strangerville, with the boots attached. Why the limitation, exactly? Hopefully someone makes a sandal-less version soon.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I bought both. They both are REALLY well made.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    For me they just give me an illusion of what I can't do in the game So for me being an kit I will not indulge.

Same. I'd rather they just release an Indian or Korean inspired world Kit rather than a CAS Kit. I'd even spend more money for a World Kit.

You hit it on the nail. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Instead of kits, I would really like to have game packs, or an packs really, focus more on the culture then the fashion. That said, I bought both kits, and plan to buy oasis springs once the Dream Decorator goes on sale, I want to get those together. I am going to spend quite a bit of time updating my Sims' looks with these kits, though.