Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Incheon Arrivals & Fashion Street Positive Thoughts Thread

2...Next

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I got the Incheon Arrivals kit and I like it. My only issue is that two female assets are actually male assets converted to the female frame (pants) so they look terrible.

Why on earth do they keep doing this ?? Why ship an asset that looks so bad that players won’t use it ??
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I got the Incheon Arrivals kit and I like it. My only issue is that two female assets are actually male assets converted to the female frame (pants) so they look terrible.

Why on earth do they keep doing this ?? Why ship an asset that looks so bad that players won’t use it ??

I think they key phrasing here is not converted. Just ported. Otherwise they would fit great.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited October 2021
    Right, sorry English is not my first language, so sometimes I get confused.

Dianesims wrote: »

I think they key phrasing here is not converted. Just ported. Otherwise they would fit great.

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I've been on the fence about these kits, but after reading through this thread, now I'm excited to get them. I have mucho cc but nothing that looks like these fashions. I have Indian sims that this is going to be very useful, and lots of vamps and spellcasters too.

Thanks guys, lol. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Just got it myself and both packs have very nicely made pieces. I'm always down for some pretty unique clothing I haven't seen and baggy and loose ones. The street kit works well with the CL one as these clothes feel a lot more modern to wear. Had a few families I added some of the street kit outfits too and they work so nicely. Like that there's some various pieces in the street one you can use casually as they aren't all out there.
    ywTyGKc.png?1gN8QOAt.png?1RF1EJKe.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
    I was surprised and pleased when a skirt in one of the packs matched a top I already had in my CAS...even more outfits, yay!
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I was surprised and pleased when a skirt in one of the packs matched a top I already had in my CAS...even more outfits, yay!

Got to love those happy little surprises!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Well since the two newest kits, I've made:
    Queen Esther & her husband the King (Bible story)
    Jeannie (I Dream of Jeannie)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member

Sims community has the same problem I have.
    Something in the game, be it custom content, or something else is creating these creepy doll sims.
    I have had this before and it went away when I got rid of the CC.
    Screenshot_2021-10-10_at_08-38-46_The_Sims_4_Incheon_Arrivals_Kit_Overview.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This time, it's more subtle and I have a hard time generating these odd sims to find the issue.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    I did have this problem for a while, but it was fine again lately. But I haven't played much during the last weeks because I was having problems with my good old computer.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Is there cc yet that separates that one full body outfit with perma-sandals? I'd actually like to find both the outfit and the sandals separately.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    edited October 2021
    I plan to get both kits when I can, it will hopefully give me more variety with my Sims fashion choices.

EDIT: I just bought both, and have given some of my Sims new outfits from the kits.
    Post edited by Umbreon12 on
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    @simgirl1010
    That's good to know. Males can always use more and I will probably use that one more than the others.

I never reported back how great Incheon Arrivals was for my Dark Academia University students.
    Money well spent.
    10-06-21_12-55-29_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-06-21_1-16-45_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-06-21_1-15-59_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-06-21_1-25-35_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-06-21_1-56-17_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-10-21_7-26-33_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2022
    I love incheon arrivals and it is my most used of the kits. I love pretty much every item in it.

My only disappointment is there’s not a ton of stuff in it but I really love this kit and I would pay for another one which is just more of the same, it’s great. I use it’s styled look quite a bit. I even love it’s logo. I’m not into k-pop or Korean culture or anything like that either - these are just really nice looking clothes that suit my sims. Most of my main sims have ‘something’ from this kit in one of their outfits at least.

Fashion street is one of the kits I do not own and don’t intend to ever buy. Not to be negative about it, it looks fine but there’s nothing there that I can see myself using much if at all and I feel that if I did want this style of clothes i have things from city living that I don’t use. It’s the complete opposite of IA in the way there’s literally nothing except for one dress that I care for.

But this is the good thing about kits, you can just get the ones you like and don’t feel you’re missing out if you don’t get them in the same way you do packs :)
    Post edited by JustinB113 on
    I snapped up Incheon arrivals as soon as they were released. I love this style and would love to see more of it. <3
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks for the info @simgirl1010 o:) I bought the kit a few weeks ago (my first kit actually). It is really unique, I love the style for some of my occults.