Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @GalacticGal I've locked Princess Roddy's computer, as well as Chloe's computer.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited September 2021
    Dear little Sim,

I was kind enough to interrupt your workout at the Spa in Newcrest because you were feeling a bit peckish. OK, that's not quite fair. You'd gotten hungry enough to be in the orange zone, so I sent you to the food stall on the other side of the lot. Why, little Sim, didn't you hustle to your destination? You were feeling Energetic, so I understand why you might have felt like strutting, but by the time you reached the stall, you were in The Red Zone.

I had you buy an order of Popcorn Shrimp. I thought you might really enjoy that. And you were so hungry by now! So why, little Sim, did you let the random townie who strolled up to the booth at approximately the same time snatch your Popcorn Shrimp and consume it while you discussed llamas, WooHoo, and Programming with the vendor? You don't even like Programming!

I know Amit is your buddy and you hadn't seen him in a couple days, but he would have understood if you'd eaten your lunch first. Fortunately you're flush with Simoleons, so you could pay for another meal. But please, little Sim, show some backbone next time!

I also understand, after this display of meekness, why you might feel a bit embarrassed. I also understand why a robust young fellow like yourself would want to demonstrate to both of us that you're not going to back down again. Let me point out to you, little Sim, that even though the streetcars in Newcrest don't kill you when they run you over, it's still a bad look for you to step directly into their path when you're crossing the boulevard.

Your Perplexed Watcher
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,552 Member
    Dear little Sim,

I realize that you do not have a geek personality, but when your best friend invites you to GeekCon, you should probably hang out for awhile before sneaking off to the karaoke bar. It’s the polite thing to do. Even if the cosplayers do creep you out.
    cyncie wrote: »
    Dear little Sim,

I realize that you do not have a geek personality, but when your best friend invites you to GeekCon, you should probably hang out for awhile before sneaking off to the karaoke bar. It’s the polite thing to do. Even if the cosplayers do creep you out.
    @cyncie That very thing happened to my Sim recently, too. Except his invitation came from his romantic interest, who spent the entire time flirting with my Sim's neighbor, who is married with three kids.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    cyncie wrote: »
    Dear little Sim,

@cyncie That very thing happened to my Sim recently, too. Except his invitation came from his romantic interest, who spent the entire time flirting with my Sim's neighbor, who is married with three kids.

That’s rough! This used to happen every single time my guy went to GeekCon. He would show up, and within minutes was at the karaoke bar. I finally figured out that he didn’t like the Cosplayers, because whenever any of them sat down beside him, he’d immediately leave. He once left a nightclub when the DJ sat beside him at the bar wearing one of those head/helmet things. And, to top it all off, my sim is a spellcaster who counts Grim as a good friend. But Cosplayers bug him.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Dear Guidry,

My Sims's home is currently being ransacked by an angry spirit. Whilst I appreciate you taking the trash out, it really is the least of our concerns here.

Also, being a resident paranormal investigator does not mean you can freeload at my Sim's place all day and all night. If this carries on, I shall have to ask you to start stumping up for the electricity bill.

Kind regards,

The Watcher.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    My dear little Grim, it's wonderful that you are so supportive of your vampiric offspring, but do please try to refrain from floating after them when they're out on the hunt, and then providing a one reaper cheer squad when you see them feeding. Yes, they know how to feed, that's great, they really don't require thunderous rounds of applause though.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Dear little sim,

If you are already sitting at the table with the book I asked you to read right in front of you, why do you get up and move to a different chair?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Yes, it's the up and down syndrome. Yikes. I hate how they move around. Most notably at the Starlight Accolades.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

It's a half glass of water. It's not necessary to ponder the fullness or leave it on the coffee table. You don't even get thirsty.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited October 2021
    Please Don't Be Stubborn My DEAR Little Sim
    It's OK to put your plate on the Juice Bar Counter next to you and dine comfortably with Excellent barstool offers you high level comfort. But you RATHER do THIS...
    9ALxcE4.jpg
    Climb on ladder, avoiding the Counter at ALL COST then...

Qq5sDx8.jpg
    Sit on the 2nd floor rocking chair!!!
    (-_-) <--- Do this expression shows sign of "Very Impressive" to you by your PERFORMANCE!

The Watcher who Seriously Demand to Tear You Apart!!!
    Post edited by Ancaryvan on
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    edited October 2021
    Dear little Sim,

Does spicy food not agree with your stomach, or were you feeling wonky before you set off for the Spice Festival? Whatever the case may be, please try your best to find a more suitable place to get sick than the center of the festival area.
    4XTz0rO.jpg

I'm very sorry you're not feeling well, but really, Will?
    apv0Ykn.jpg

I hope you weren't expressing your opinion of the guitarist there, my friend. She was actually very good, and she was super cute, too! And she kept her composure and finished her set, under such challenging conditions! She earned every single one of the 100 Simoleons my Sim tossed in her guitar case.

And after your tummy finally settled down (it took hours), why did you think it was a good idea to make your way to the food kiosk and buy a serving of Pho??

fYI5kXx.jpg
    Your (somewhat) sympathetic Watcher
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    edited October 2021
    Dear Michael Bell

What the heck, dude! You’re the Creature Keeper! Now I find you in San Myshuno sharing an apartment with… wait for it…. Marcus Flex?!? You, the most reclusive Sim ever… he who prefers the company of critters to people…have decided to walk on the wild side with a member of Partihaus?

I hope it’s worth it. Once the rumor mill in Henford On Bagley gets finished with you, you’ll never be able to go back.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Dear little Sim without the Bookworm trait. I know that I suck when it comes to decorating your house with paintings, statues and other kinds of cr,,, objects. Thus, I try to be understanding when you, in a decorative fit, seems bent on decorating my tables with as many books as you can find. First I thought you took the books out to read them, but that no longer seems to be the case, unless you're Newcrest's fastest reader. Or perhaps they're just boring and/or you don't like the bookshelf - perhaps even to the point of loathing it as a permanent storage facility for your precious books?

The dinnertable seems to be your favorite spot for leaving a book before gleefully going to find the next one. I'm an intolerant guy, and your ambitious littering is testing my patience. Do I need to sell the bookshelf for you to get the message?

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear Little Sims

How dare you fine me for using my computer? I'm sorry my Sim lives in a flat, and can't purchase turbines or solar panels, but we're talking about FOUR LOUSY HOURS a day to publish a book, so she can eat, and you have the nerve to fine her. I'd love to tell you what you can do with those fines, but alas, I'm not allowed. Consider yourself lucky.

Worst regards

The Watcher.
    Ah, I love this thread. Glad it got bumped.

Dear Little Sim

I love the puppy movie too. Don't cry. It's okay. He comes home.

The Watcher.
    Dear little sim,

If you don't like fruitcake, why do you keep eating it? There are other leftovers in the fridge.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Dear little sim,

If you don't like fruitcake, why do you keep eating it? There are other leftovers in the fridge.

Your Sim is trying to learn to like it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Dear little sim,

Quite possibly, yes. :lol: But it hasn't worked for him yet.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Dear little sim,

It takes time. My Dad always said we had to have three bites of the thing on our plate we didn't like and one day we would wake up craving it. He was right. I now love broccoli, raw, cooked. It be good. ;)
    Dear little sim,

It takes time. My Dad always said we had to have three bites of the thing on our plate we didn't like and one day we would wake up craving it. He was right. I now love broccoli, raw, cooked. It be good. ;)

Your dad is definitely right. I used to hate mushrooms and tomatoes and now I love them.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited December 2021
    Dear Little Vampire Sims,
    Please stop breaking in in the middle of the night to drain my poor little working sims' blood. They're tired and need their sleep. Also, If you ring the bell, my sims are very friendly and great hosts who even have plasma and plasma fruit in the fridge. (sometimes to their own eating displeasure) We'll feed you if you just ask permission first!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    Dear Little Sims

Can you please stop interrupting and distracting my Sim while she's trying to cook?
    Dear Little Sim

I'm sorry I lied and took your money. However, now that I've paid back every penny, it would be nice if you could stop wrecking my Sim's stuff.

The Watcher
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Dear little Sim,

No, you can’t get engaged to Satoshi Dale! You’ve never even been on a date with him, let alone learnt all his traits! If you had, you’d know that he’s a terrible choice. I should know, I saw his traits when I gave him that hair you seem to like so much.

Your frustrated Watcher, who is questioning your taste in partners

P.S. Stop leaving week-old egg rolls lying around or no one will want to go out with you.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4