Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with a school project about games

elinnnstarelinnnstar Posts: 36 Member
Hi friends! I really need your help with a school project. I am doing doing research over demography in different games, and sims 4 is one of them. It would mean so much to me if you could take some time to fill out these forms :) btw, this is not a professional project, just a small school project Here is the link to the Sims 4 form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lwk9O8d2ONADdCzVdCB9ZjwwBZiTOIUmiN--yMp0VqI/edit And if you happen to play GTA 5, heres the link to that one too: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MrSim6OeItxe0Qbh4xjCdPilI8ed1Ehiyrq6kJZMUw8/edit - clear

(please help me save my grade ahhhhhhh)

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Done!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Done😃
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • elinnnstarelinnnstar Posts: 36 Member
    Done!

Thank you!
    Done😃

Thank you I really appreciate it!
    bluedanube wrote: »
    Done. Is this a Psychology or Sociology project? Will you be using a multivariate analysis like an ANOVA?

Hi!
    Thank you for filling out the form!

This is a sociology project. The focus of the project is what special characteristics in games that attract what type of people, and how we can use that data when creating new games in the future. I will do research about the games as well as collecting data (like this form). It's not a professional project, it's just a small one for school so I will not use ANOVA, I'm just gonna see if I can find any patterns and come to a conclusion.

Let me know if you have any more questions :)

bluedanube wrote: »
    elinnnstar wrote: »
    Hi!
    Thank you for filling out the form!

This is a sociology project. The focus of the project is what special characteristics in games that attract what type of people, and how we can use that data when creating new games in the future. I will do research about the games as well as collecting data (like this form). It's not a professional project, it's just a small one for school so I will not use ANOVA, I'm just gonna see if I can find any patterns and come to a conclusion.

Let me know if you have any more questions :)

I see. All the best for the assignment! 💪🏻

Thank you, I wish you a good day! B)
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Done. Good luck on your assignment. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Done. Good luck on your assignment. :)

Thank you! :)
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Good Luck!
    Good Luck!

Thanks!
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Why is this actually like an awesome idea?

Done!
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    Why is this actually like an awesome idea?

Done!

Thank you!

I thought it was an interesting thing to study, what the player base looks like in my favorite game :)
  • couchpotatovet101couchpotatovet101 Posts: 34 Member
    I don't know if you still need responses, but I just filled one in for you!! All the best from South Africa!🇿🇦❤️
    first year veterinary student by day, simmer by night (when uni work and studying allows it 😉) owner of all packs and kits 🤩 South African born and bred ;) 🇿🇦
    I don't know if you still need responses, but I just filled one in for you!! All the best from South Africa!🇿🇦❤️

Thank you so much! I need all the responses I can get, I really appreciate that you took some of your time to fill in the form :heart: All the best from Sweden :smiley::heart:

• couchpotatovet101couchpotatovet101 Posts: 34 Member
    > @elinnnstar said:
    > Thank you so much! I need all the responses I can get, I really appreciate that you took some of your time to fill in the form :heart: All the best from Sweden :smiley: :heart:

AHHH!! I looove Sweden!! I visited in 2018 and can't wait to be able to go back one day!!!! @elinnnstar maybe we can meet one day ;) <3
    first year veterinary student by day, simmer by night (when uni work and studying allows it 😉) owner of all packs and kits 🤩 South African born and bred ;) 🇿🇦
    > @elinnnstar said:
    > Thank you so much! I need all the responses I can get, I really appreciate that you took some of your time to fill in the form :heart: All the best from Sweden :smiley::heart:

AHHH!! I looove Sweden!! I visited in 2018 and can't wait to be able to go back one day!!!! @elinnnstar maybe we can meet one day ;)<3

Yes that would be awesome! I wish you a good day :smiley: