Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Of The Two New Kits Will You Purchase?

13...Next

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Both
    If I get a kit, it may be both. I like both.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Neither
    Neither. I don't feel the need for any of the kits. I'd rather have new gameplay.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Neither
    Neither. At this point I think the only fashion kit that would interest me is one dedicated to male sims and having bunch of new hairstyles on top of it.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    Actually undecided, but leaning towards Inchon. I've a sentimental attachment to the place from navy days and it's historical significance.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Both
    I got both and I’m loving them so far.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Neither
    Being they are kits I will hold on to my money.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Neither
    Neither, I still don't support the idea of kits. They're a small introduction to microtransactions for TS5 and I will stick to this belief until I am proven wrong.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Both
    I bought both, but these will probably be the only kits I buy. I don't like the prices for the kits, but I kind of liked the fashions in these ones.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Both
    I like the looks of both enough to be interested, so I treated myself for my birthday and bought both of them.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Neither
    It is hard for me to buy clothing from the sims. There is just better CC out there. Maybe if they did like a wedding themed kit that added new cakes along with the clothing, I would get it. I need more than just clothes to be satisfied.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Neither
    Neither because I can download the same stuff from CC creators for FREE. I've bought one kit and that was the country kitchen, but I'm not getting anything else. I'm not a fan of the kits at all.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    It's cute stuff but I mostly bought them because I know my daughter will enjoy them.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Both
    Bills are paid and I worked my butt off today around the house sooo... I got me some new kits.
    pumpkin-head-cemetery.gif
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Both
    I buy all the packs as they come out soo... lol
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    Neither
    They still haven't released a kit I'm interested in yet. I'll have to see what they come up with in the future.
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Both
    Incheon was the first kit I purchased and I will get Fashion Street later too.

Usually I'm not interested in kits but I love how versatile the clothes are and that they are of high quality. As I avoid CC as much as I can, they got me pretty easily with that stuff. :D
  • Jokr1929Jokr1929 Posts: 48 Member
    Neither
    I'm so torn about these! Generally I don't like kits, and where I live they're 6-7 dollars depending on exchange rate, but these two just look so well done!

Personally I'm a big fan of both styles, I loved all the fabrics and patterns from City Living and Fashion Street just seems like a 110% percent improved expansion of those. But then on the other hand I tend to make Sims who dresses in very muted colours and I love the layered outfits. Tough choice.
    I'm considering just trying to recreate my favourite pieces for myself instead :# (from being a 3D artist).