Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kit ideas

the old stuff kit
It has wall phones and news papers. The paper boy returns!

small stuff kit
a small telescope and microscope. You can now bake cupcakes in the oven!
I think these would be best sellers.
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Would love some 50s retro stuff. Wall phones and table top phones and newspaper stands would be great.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited October 2021
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Would love some 50s retro stuff. Wall phones and table top phones and newspaper stands would be great.

I would love some 50s stuff to but news papers and table top phones could also be considered 90s stuff.
    @crocobaura
  • Options

I would love some 50s stuff to but news papers and table top phones could also be considered 90s stuff.
    @crocobaura

They haven't become entirely obsolete though nowadays people are probably less inclined to have daily newspaper delivered and landline phones are rarely used in homes as most people prefer cell phones. But we can't have retro 50s with cell phones, so wee need them and the papers for jobs, real estate, etc.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Some gameplay kit ideas:

Lawn care/lawnmower
    Board games
    Juicer or smoothie maker
    Toaster

Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options

@crocobaura

They haven't become entirely obsolete though nowadays people are probably less inclined to have daily newspaper delivered and landline phones are rarely used in homes as most people prefer cell phones. But we can't have retro 50s with cell phones, so wee need them and the papers for jobs, real estate, etc.

True and it would be great for a decade challenge. But now that I think about it because the phone and paper would be
    the only things in the pack I don't see why they couldn't do both the 90s and 50s. @crocobaura
  • Options
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Some gameplay kit ideas:

Lawn care/lawnmower
    Board games
    Juicer or smoothie maker
    Toaster

I've heard lots of people ask for those things to @kaiwrysims
    great idea.
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Lawn mowers and lawn care
    Telescopes
    Pool tables
    Swimming pool care
  • Options
    I would like a photography kit with more poses and frame choices.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would like a wedding kit with new wedding cakes, wedding dresses (rustic, formal and beach type), groom suits (same types as wedding dresses), cute updo hairstyles with flowers and without, more wedding arches and cool clutter.
  • Options
    sararinisararini Posts: 4 New Member
    I'd love some kind of circus kit, but that might be better off as a pack.
  • Options
    Simzilla_7Simzilla_7 Posts: 141 Member
    Nursery kit with push-chairs
    New cots/cribs, new toddlers outfits and new toys.
  • Options
    Simzilla_7 wrote: »
    Nursery kit with push-chairs
    New cots/cribs, new toddlers outfits and new toys.

I would love that
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I would prefer old stuff kit just be in a Generations EP. I'd make a retro 50-90's neighborhood where the kids like to play socially and a futuristic neighborhood where the kids are meeting new people through social media and gaming. It would be cool if you could meet the parents of children who are invited to Slumber Party's autonomously.

As for a new kit type. I hope we don't get too many honestly. If they could put stuff in a refresh I hope they go that route.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    the old stuff kit
    It has wall phones and news papers. The paper boy returns!

small stuff kit
    a small telescope and microscope. You can now bake cupcakes in the oven!
    I think these would be best sellers.

I like this idea 😎🎉.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Sleepwear kit

With sleepwear for all ages
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Sleepwear kit

With sleepwear for all ages

I could see them doing that for sure.
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I would throw my money at a goth fashion kit SO quickly. We got a few good pieces in Realm of Magic, but I need moar.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    edited November 2022
    While they are doing clutter kits and children’s kits, I would love to see some more children and toddler toys ( like the kids camp kit had a few of ). How about something in place of toddler blocks? How about some rag dolls? How about a freezer bunny plushie? How about some void critter plushies, and void critter toys?

I’d also like to see a Goth kit

I want to see see some costume kits for all ages, especially kids and toddlers,

How about some old time witch snd Dracula dresses, capes,,and a witches hat ( without the spider ).

And please give us a costume category, so we can give all played and non played sims the outfits we think they should show up in for costume parties and such.

I also agree we need some more sleep wear and lingerie.,,,,,
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited November 2022
    1. Water heaters (gameplay): three different water jeaters, that could impact in bath, showers and plumbing and appliances usage. Also BG update to choose the primary bath/shower for our Sims.
    2. Lawnmowing (gameplay): three different lawn mowers, two composting bins and weed growing BG update.
    3. Treehouse building (gameplay): four different treehouses to build, customize and upgrade
    4. Grid life (B/B): over 20 items for decoration, including water, electricity, propane/gas related stuff like meters, containers and others.
    5. Hydroponics (gameplay): new hydroponic planters, similar to TS2 reward item, but with three different models. New package of seeds for hydrponics, including lettuices, cherry tomatoes and strawberries.
    6. H&M (CAS)
    7. IKEA (B/B)
    8. Lego (B/B)
    9. Car restoration (gameplay): two new junk cars for restoration, only for selling and woohoo spot. Garage clutter and tools included as decoration.
    10. Frammed swimming pools (gameplay): four new above the ground swimming pool, that can be package and unpackage without building. New cleaning and filter gameplay for BG as well.
    11. Mediterranean kitchen (gameplay): includes rustic and industrial pizza oven, decoration items and recipes.
    12. Tea party (gameplay): similar to My Wedding Stories tea gameplay, but enhanced with more tea sets and new harvestables for tea brewing including mint.
    13. Thermostats (gameplay): new air conditioner units and radiators, plus new heat and cold wave gameplay.
    14. Aquariums: new aquariums, small sized and gameplay: feed, replace, clean. BG update with aquarium care gameplay for some small aquariums.
    Post edited by Mak27 on
  • Options
    I would like a pack with stuff for pets, more cat toys, cat trees and outside dog houses. Also, if they bring back firefighters, they should be able to rescue cats stranded high up in the trees. We also need a cat burglar trait for cats where they bring home various stuff from the neighbourhood, toys, shoes, knickers, sausages, etc. Also, dogs should be able to dig holes in your lawn and chew your sims' shoes.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

@crocobaura

I hate that everything has to be modern I don't care if people buy newspapers now or don't have a landline in their home the Sims has never been a game where players play one way one in one time period.

I like to play generations of Sims things change throughout generations we did not have 100 years of everyone on cell phones technology changes. Give me newspapers give me landlines with the option to completely disable cell phones give me a black and white television station with those massive old 200-pound televisions they use to have.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LittleNyx0LittleNyx0 Posts: 4 New Member
    I always wanted more stuff for babies/toddlers/kids. Like pacifiers, security blankets, stuffed animals, macaroni crafts, etc.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    More exercise equipment like dumbbells, excercise ball, aerobics class.
    A school class gameplay kit.
    Kids playing tag and other kids gameplay kit.
    Baby stuff Stuff hint hint.
    Pool games gameplay kit.
    MORE GAMEPLAY KITS
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would so love:
    Superhero Clothing for all ages Kit
    Superhero Objects Kit
    SiFi Clothing for all ages Kit
    SiFi Objects Kit
    Medieval Clothing for all ages Kit
    Medieval Objects Kit
    Olden Days Western Objects Kit
    Olden Days Western Clothing for all ages Kit

Just in case they don't make it into the Expansion or Gameplay Packs.
  • Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    Just Hairstyles
    -a pack containing nothing but new hairstyles for each age group and gender, so the pack would be balanced and offer something for everyone also for each length.
    Outdoor Trees and foliage
    -A pack that would include new build items, such as (trees, flowers, bushes, plants, shrubs, rocks)
    A clothing pack for each grouping, for example an everyday clothing pack, and a cold weather clothing pack. Or just make a single pack that includes a balanced assortment for each season.
    A pack that added like 10 new townies that each where fun, cool, unique, and had backstories applied to them.
    A pack (this probably wouldn't be popular) that included new roofs and roof patterns/skins...the game is a bit short on roof patterns to be honest.