Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP I did a goof

I was building a house that I was hoping to upload to the gallery. For fun, I sized up the panda lamp to a ridiculous size and put it on the roof. Went into map view to see how it looked. I can't find it anymore, and it's glitched the lot from map view and all the mirrors. How do I find and delete it?

Comments

• DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    If you know where you originally placed it (so where the original footprint was), place another object there, grab the sledgehammer and drag a tiny square with it when deleting the object. This will delete any furniture object with a footprint within that square, including invisible ones.

If you are not exactly sure where you put it, just trial and error this method with the undo button :)
  • LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
    DeanXeL wrote: »
    If you know where you originally placed it (so where the original footprint was), place another object there, grab the sledgehammer and drag a tiny square with it when deleting the object.

Ok I'll give this a try. I'm not sure if the undo button method will still work, but this is definitely worth a go.
  • WritingAndSimmingWritingAndSimming Posts: 21 Member
    If worst comes to worst and the undo button method doesn't work, you could bulldoze the lot.
  • DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    Let me know if it works!