Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I then sent a very angry Bob Pancakes outside in the heavy rain to jump up and down in a mud puddle

SEkN2og.png
    Bob and Eliza's adopted teenagers are at the club, doing some underage drinking....and because I have a mod installed, they really ARE drinking lol

9qsqIlz.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    My sim doing a fire dance.

U9JJ9WV.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited October 2021
    Twins cooking together but they seem to have forgotten that the kitchen is in the door right behind them with plenty of cookery space yet they chose the utility room.

z2QVH7D.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I then sent a very angry Bob Pancakes outside in the heavy rain to jump up and down in a mud puddle

SEkN2og.png

Nice to see that he's stylishly rocking a plumbob that matches his flight suit. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited October 2021
    dWgRfWX.png

My Sim doing her best Trinity (from Matrix) impersonation. It was funny for being really unexpected (I was working on something else upstairs at the time.)

It looked even better from a lower angle
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    made me giggle

name-this-meat-smaller.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    edited October 2021
    Someday robots will be able to move human hearts with their singing, even if now is not the time.

3S2DRn3.jpg

I was a little surprised because I 've never experienced such situation that a robot uses a karaoke machine to sing a song on its free will.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    One of the new outfits from the Incheon Arrivals kit. I added a filter to make my screenshot look like a fashion shot. 😎

zn20s5S.jpg
    Nice picture,I need to get that pack at some point.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Almost fell to page 2--can't have that happen!

The new save I just started is mainly about building. Here I've replaced the Goth mansion with this really odd-looking 4-story house. I think it's 4x5? There isn't even enough space for a living room lol

95U9v24.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

The new save I just started is mainly about building. Here I've replaced the Goth mansion with this really odd-looking 4-story house. I think it's 4x5? There isn't even enough space for a living room lol

95U9v24.png

Goth tower? :lol:
    crocobaura wrote: »

95U9v24.png

Goth tower? :lol:

I like that name....that's what I'll call it from now on
    Mortimer Goth got a bit of a makeover....

A1hkoql.png
    I didn't want Cassandra to feel left out...

FvDsjGG.png
    edited October 2021
    This might come as a shock to many of you, but I do have one serious save with no funny business. This is Tevin and Stacy digs, a married couple. This save has rules, and a sad story to go with it. 1) aging is on 2) I only play that one household 3) It is always the same lot. 4) it is always a married couple who are soulmates.

The sad part; as you know, there are no legit cemeteries in TS4, so like some of you, I created one (this one is in the back of Willow Creek). When the husband or wife dies, the other takes their urn to the cemetery, but when the remaining Sim dies, no one is left to make the trip. That is when I create a new couple to move into that home--their very first assignment is to take the husband or wife's urn to the cemetery to complete the circle of life.

koD4VJ3.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    When a vampire break into your apartment for a late night snack...
    IIy5z3C.jpg

But just ends up catching on fire instead :D
    qO6MRX9.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    nervous boi
    X95E1d2.png
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited October 2021
    When a vampire break into your apartment for a late night snack...
    IIy5z3C.jpg

But just ends up catching on fire instead :D
    qO6MRX9.png

You know, I'll watch that sitcom.
    That's in the pilot, and episode 2 is them bonding in the hospital, and the season 1 final episode / cliffhanger is when they get the verdict on their class action suit against the lint filter manufacturer.

In between we see them watch Friends Rerun episodes (sitting and commenting like Joe and Chandler sat and commented on Baywatch episodes) and confusing pizza orders (one wants extra peperoni with plasma sauce instead of tomato sauce and the other want vegetarian with extra cheese) and of course the cute girls living next door, one is an alien, one is a mermaid.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I got my cottage to look like I wanted!

yzbRJNh.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Narrating a tale of the dolls is serious business.

IXRQ2kl.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    Been doing some portraits to hang on my sims walls, last one I took was of my makeshift werewolf (vampire) twins Sofia and Enid Whitebane
    7a8y5Su.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    Why do so many Sims have paper bags on their heads?
    0wH4OrB.png
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Why do so many Sims have paper bags on their heads?
    0wH4OrB.png

It's the 'We Wear Bags' NAP
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Tyler is a cousin living in another household. She's also a child. I have no idea what she's investing in. :o

CLej8WI.png

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Tyler is a cousin living in another household. She's also a child. I have no idea what she's investing in. :o

CLej8WI.png

smart kid.
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top