Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine Out Refresh Leak?

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    *imagine in his head*
    • Ernest McFreely - Owner of his diner and boss
    • Willy Francisco - Chef #1
    • Katy Landgraab - Chef #2
    • Hattie Williams - Hostess

I hope they can give us careers for our own playable created sims
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Was it actually leaked? I've seen a lot of requests, myself included, but no actual info.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited October 2021
    If you are using littlemssam's "Hire certain Sims (incl. Family Members) at Restaurants" mod then that is what you see in the career list.

You can see other custom jobs in the picture. They are using mods.
  • simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    logion wrote: »
    If you are using littlemssam's "Hire certain Sims (incl. Family Members) at Restaurants" mod then that is what you see in the career list.

You can see other custom jobs in the picture. They are using mods.

They said the careers were still in the select a career list after removing mods and cc.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited October 2021
    I going with mods tainting this one. If it comes with the next patch, I'll gladly accept the "I told you so." However, it'd be an extra sloppy leak on their part instead of the usual pack icon or external marketing leak we typically see.

Also, thanks for the heads up on the mod details, @logion.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    It could be a hint or it could be some forgotten code about an option they never implemented, like that option to bathe infants in the kitchen sink.
    Happy simming!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    These scammers need to be stopped.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Personally I think Get To Work needs a refresh before Dine Out. That's not to say Dine Out couldn't use a polish, but it makes more sense that way.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.