Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do I find vampires?

NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
I have all the Sims2 content, and witches are always hanging out at the public phone outside the clubs, but how do I meet a vampire? Where are they? I'd like to get a Sim turned.
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Comments

• SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    You need to go in the Downtown neighborhood at night.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    It may take multiple visits as they don't always show up. They are rather boring once you do meet them.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I always had good luck at Crypt O Night...
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Yes, as others have said, go to Downtown. Any downtown sub-neighborhoods will do.

You'll have to get lucky and see a grand vampire. Male grand vampires wear Dracula-style clothing while female grand vampires wear a red medieval dress. They always walk with their arm covering their mouth. Their name always start with "Count" for males and "Contessa" for females.

Now if you find one, you'll have to hang out with them and hope they decide to bite your sim. Befriend them so when daytime should arrive, you could invite them over afterwards. If they do bite, remember that they will start biting other sims nearby, so leave the lot/ask them to leave if you don't want more sims becoming a vampire.

Though it can be made much more easier and faster. You can influence any vampire to bite other sims. The thing about grand vampires is that their bite is never rejected. So even their enemies get bitten. So you either need two sims, or if you have one sim, influence the vampire to bite a random sim nearby to activate their "biting frenzy" and hope your sim is the next one turned.

One thing that can happen is that unwanted sims become vampires. If they are NPCs, give them the vampire cure and influence them to drink it. If they live in one of your neighborhoods, simply switch to that household and have them buy a cure and drink it.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I always found vampires visiting The Corner Shoppes. They don't come every night, but do appear quite often there.
  • ModernDayM0zartModernDayM0zart Posts: 20 Member
    Mostly Downtown world, you can make a Downtown of your own with a lot and they might come there. Having a Downtown Business attracts them too. Not sure if "fun" avenues are what attracts them since i had poker tables, bowling,etc... But Downtown it was