Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

case closed

NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
Post edited by Nushnushganay on

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'd try Origin support. I don't know if they will be very helpful, but I do know I have always had pleasant customer service.

From both personal experience and reading others', the Sims 3 store is one of those living relics that is currently being maintained/spoken for by people that do not understand it that well. When it messes up, it is difficult to have a path of action from what I understand. I am quite sure I have had content just disappear from my account prior and there is nothing I could do.

Obviously this isn't ideal, but the only other options are to upgrade the store (which they clearly won't at this point) or shut it down (which many do not want and it still makes money). So contact Origin Support. Maybe they can help. Maybe not. At least you would have tried.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,332 EA Community Manager
    edited October 2021
    Hiya @Nushnushganay

Please reach out to us via Twitter at @EAHelp so we can take a look into this for you. I believe they have processes in place for exactly this type of situation but at the very least they'll be able to explore your available options with you.

Please let me know how it goes.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hiya @Nushnushganay

Please reach out to us via Twitter at @EAHelp so we can take a look into this for you. I believe they have processes in place for exactly this type of situation but at the very least they'll be able to explore your available options with you.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thank you so much, @EA_Cade and you too, @Calico45 for replying and helping.

I will go make a Twitter account so I can do that.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg