Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Bayonetta
    I am new to this franchise though I have heard about it before and lately have been thinking to try it out despite the controversy surrounding it. I have not gotten that far into the game, I think I am on chapter 1 now, but so far I love the voice acting, music, character designs and the story does have me intrigued so far. There is something unique about the tone of the game as well and the gameplay is very action-packed. Out of curiosity I did a little bit of research and some women love this game and some women hate it because of how Bayo is presented and behaves or not, lol. Personally I find it humorous.

It is also interesting to note that Bayonetta's character designer is female though some claim 'Yeah but under a male director'. However there are plenty of female illustrators who draw eye candy females based on their own direction. Though I suppose usually are entrepreneurs in their craft. Honestly, I don't really care about the controversy as I view video game characters the same way I do with real people; everyone is different, thus has their own upbringing, beliefs, religion or not, likes/dislikes, thought processes and so on. I do not have to agree with everyone and vice versa but I will agree to disagree and leave it at. End of Story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZoq1RApqk
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • elinnnstarelinnnstar Posts: 36 Member
    Hayday :smiley:
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Imposter Factory
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48s4EfUEx5k

Final Fantasy XV (Finally. Fixing the PS4 disc eject issue was super easy and now I can play my disc games again. :mrgreen:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiI7SMQA59Q&t=2s
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited October 2021
    Kena: Bridge of Spirits. A very nice "pixar-style" looking action-adventure game.

KDNrn3W.jpg

I am fish. A tricky physics based platform game.

ysJjz0q.jpg
  • BlackkatnessBlackkatness Posts: 63 Member
    I'm a Skyrim junkie. When I'm not playing house with my character and Bynjolf in Sims 4, I'm playing my character in Skyrim Special Edition. I just pretend that it's Skyrim in the far future. I always find a way to bring Skyrim into every game I play. Minecraft, WoW, it doesn't matter. But, I haven't played Skyrim in awhile, because I finally reached level 80 and I think pretty much did everything in the game. I've been feeling some withdrawals lately.
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    Since making this post, I have been introduced to Roblox. And I guess I forgot to add that I also play Avakin Life; not a lot because the jerky camera movements often give me a headache. I'm also pretty much unbeaten at Checkers! :D
    Be safe.
  • HazellyHazelly Posts: 38 Member
    I play many random iPhone games but mostly the sims franchise and dragons age and assassins creed.
  • EmerySnickettEmerySnickett Posts: 42 Member
    I've been getting really into Phasmophobia recently!!!
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I started late with Stardew Valley (this year late), but I am enjoying it. I wish I had gotten into earlier.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • MonoMono Posts: 29 Member
    Civ 6
    Cities Skyline
    Elite Dangerous
    Bannerlord
    Age of Empires 4
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited November 2021
    I have played a lot of different games lately while Maxis have released nothing but kits.

Forza Horizon 5, it's really good. They took everything from Forza Horizon 4 and improved it, better car sounds, more stuff to do, and all sorts of things. Very fun game if you like car games.
    YdSHTkt.png

House Flipper Luxury DLC, adds more furniture and locations like luxury apartments. If you have not played House Flipper, it's like The Sims Build mode but in first person and more focus on the restoration and renovation part.
    jINlJiD.jpg

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, an action-adventure game from Square Enix where you are playing as the Guardians of the Galaxy, their last game, Marvel's Avengers was mostly online and was pretty criticized for their grinding and microtransactions. This game is single player and the story, the music and the humor is really good.
    oyubLQR.jpg

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, a car mechanic game where you restore cars. It's a bit repetitive but fun to play when you just want something simple to play. They upgraded the graphics a lot from Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.
    m5WVLIh.jpg

I also completed Snowrunner Season 1, Search and Recover, where I recovered an old crashed plane in the Russian Tundra, now I have started on the second season Explore and Expand where I am restoring an old gold mine in Canada. They will release season 6 by the end of the month which will add another area, more trucks and also photo mode.
    FOBVN6M.jpg
    Post edited by logion on
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I play video games, but mainly Sims! you?
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited November 2021
    On PC: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. I have The Sims 3 and 4 on my Origin account but don't play them right now.

Nintendo 3DS XL:
    The Urbz: Sims In The City (looking for an earlier Nintendo handheld to play the GBA version and The Sims Bustin Out)

Nintendo Switch:
    Mario Kart 8
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    Two Point Hospital
    Tetris 99
    Tetris Effect: Connected

I have a ton of other games for the Switch (I have 2 Switches, a Lite and an OLED) but those listed above are the ones I play the most.
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    me too! hope your well I'm Playing sims right now funny enough
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    I forgot the games I played prior to getting my 2 Switches and DS XL collection (I have 2 3DS XLs and a 2DS XL):

Mobile (iPhone):
    Sims FreePlay
    Candy Crush Series (all of them)

My Nintendo history before the Switch:

GameBoy all the way through the DS versions:
    Every Tetris version released

GameCube: The Sims Bustin Out.

Nintendo DS series:
    The Sims Bustin Out and The Urbz: Sims In The City (currently looking for these and an older GBA/Micro/DS/DS Lite)
    MySims

MySims for Wii.

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    On mobile: everdale, sims freeplay, Farmville 3, stardew valley

On xcloud (basically I can play xbox games on my phone without even owning an xbox): my time at portia, two point hospital, undertale, ori and the will of the wisps, and moonglow bay.

On pc: The Sims 4, Cities Skylines, and Sea of Thieves.

A lot I haven't played in forever. Right now I have only been playing my time at portia, moonglow bay, and sims 4. Sea of thieves is fun but I never have anyone to play with. That's why I hate multi-player games cause I have to have ppl to play with or risk playing with random ppl which I have anxiety of getting harassed for being a woman and also I am not that good.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    The things I remember at 12:30 AM LOL I forgot about the PS4 I had for a year and all the PSP Systems I had prior to it

PSP/PSP Go: All Sims 2-3 games available
    PS4: Sims 4 (never bought anything past the base game because I could not handle the controls to play the game. My eye-hand coordination due to my disability kept messing me up so I sold the game and console a year later).
  • honeybean26287honeybean26287 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, new member here. I play all sorts of games even as far back as Atari, still. But currently Sims 4, planet coaster on ps4, skyrim Diablo 3 the witcher 3 all Final Fantasy games. I still play the donkey Kong country games on my super Nintendo, the list goes on lol.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Forza Horizon 5 has been amazing. Also replaying Jedi: Fallen Order, which has been amazing as well.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2022
    Been playing Pokemon Legends Arceus recently; it's really good (I'm on the Post Game, collecting Plates and completing the Pokedex
    One of the missions is to Catch a Manaphy, and in "Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl" in the Canalave Library, one of the books is a story about a party that sets off to meet the "Prince of The Sea", which serves as a hint to the mission
    . Will resume another attempt at getting the Iron Plate)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • CuriousCarrotTopCuriousCarrotTop Posts: 43 Member
    Here's my list of what I've played LATELY, though I own even more!

PC:

-Two Point Hospital
    -Dragon Age (currently on Origins, hoping to play through all though)
    -Subnautica
    -Untitled Goose Game
    -New World

PS4:

-Skyrim
    -Minecraft

Mobile:

-Bowling Ballers (a very cute, simple, fun game that Netflix made along a few others since they're dabbling in mobile games)
    Origin ID: CuriousCarrotTop | My Simblr | My Twitter
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    This week I played Plants vs. Zombies and a puzzle game
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I play RuneScape mostly. It's probably my fave game. I didn't like it at first when I was introduced to it but then it was a few months after I joined that I really got into it properly. It took a while because I was killing goblins for ages thinking "is this it then?" but I gave it another go and realised there was A LOT more to the game I wasn't aware of. My little guy was the first I made and celebrated his 15th birthday last December, and he started life as a girl, but I changed her to a he when I became more aware of my transgenderness.

There's a game that's a close second as my fave, and I believed was for years, and that's Jazz Jackrabbit 2. When I was a kid, I'd go to my dad's desk in my parents' room, have my mum's cassette radio next to me on the desk to play my A1 'Here We Come' album on it as I played the game on the family PC (a big, chunky, cream box made by Tiny, which we'd just call "the tiny PC", coz we thought we were being clever), and it was the best. Very good memories. I recently bought it and the first one too, which I've ever played before. The music makes me so, so happy to listen to now and then, and the catchphrases do too. "Hey! Hey, c'mon! What's up?!"

Another I play is Petz 5 mostly, but also Petz 4 sometimes. I remember buying Petz 4 first, and that was on 13th June 2007, and I love that I know that because I have three of my original petz from that day I bought the game. I love that it records the birth dates! I don't know when I got 5 but it wouldn't been shortly after getting 4.

When I'm doing something on RuneScape like woodcutting or fishing, I'll play a Candy Crush game to pass the time.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Humusk1Humusk1 Posts: 23 Member
    Every other game has been ruined for me by Tarkov. I only have so much time to play games each week, and Tarkov takes up all of it. It never gets boring, especially if they keep adding map expansions.
  • NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    These days:
    PS4: Red Dead Redemption 2 and Horizon Forbidden West
    Switch: Stardew Valley
    PC: Valheim, Dorfromantik Pillars of Eternity II

Otherwise I love Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Pokemon, Zelda