Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Round Beds

cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
edited October 2021 in Build/Buy Custom Content
I like round beds, but am having trouble finding what I want in cc. I love necrodog’s round bed frame/mattress with the antique headboard, but the only version I’ve found is older and seems to be conflicting with MCCC. I have found a few modern beds, but I really love that antique one. It looks so good in my spellcaster bedroom with lots of cushions and a canopy. Any leads on something similar that won’t conflict with MCCC would be appreciated.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    I like round beds, but am having trouble finding what I want in cc. I love necrodog’s round bed frame/mattress with the antique headboard, but the only version I’ve found is older and seems to be conflicting with MCCC. I have found a few modern beds, but I really love that antique one. It looks so good in my spellcaster bedroom with lots of cushions and a canopy. Any leads on something similar that won’t conflict with MCCC would be appreciated.

I see that Necrodog's beds are 6 years old, maybe running the Cats and Dogs batch fix from Sims 4 Studio would correct the issue.

You can download Sims 4 Studio here. There are versions for PC and Mac. You will need to make an account to download the program but, it's free. Once you have Sims 4 Studio installed you can easily run a batch fix.

Content Management > Batch Fixes > Objects > Fix Objects for Cats and Dogs Patch
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    cyncie wrote: »

I see that Necrodog's beds are 6 years old, maybe running the Cats and Dogs batch fix from Sims 4 Studio would correct the issue.

You can download Sims 4 Studio here. There are versions for PC and Mac. You will need to make an account to download the program but, it's free. Once you have Sims 4 Studio installed you can easily run a batch fix.

Content Management > Batch Fixes > Objects > Fix Objects for Cats and Dogs Patch

Thanks. I’ll give that a try.

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    I hope it works!