Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game borked already?

MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
This started today, first time I've seen it happen. Closing then reopening game and boolprop testingcheatsenabled true/Force Error didn't work. Will this spread to other sims?

KVF124u.png

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    LMAO That looks painful. It took me a minute to figure out if you were asking about her being asleep standing up, but I figured it out. That should definitely NOT be happening to her chest.

In all seriousness, I have never seen that happen in 17 years of playing this game.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    I've never seen an implant leak like that. :o
    Get her back to her plastic surgeon's office stat!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)
    Has the sim gone back to sleep for a full night cycle and woke up the same?
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Hello :smile:

Yep
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)
    Has the sim gone back to sleep for a full night cycle and woke up the same?

Hello :smile:

Yes she has. Tried boolprop testingcheatsenabled true then Force Error on her, that didn't work, nor did Batbox/Stuck SFX.
    But I do need to update because someone on FB sent me a link to the Game Help link on modthesims. I'm going to put it here for other future Sims 2 newbies:

https://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Force_Error_or_Reset

"Problem
    A sim is still emitting sleep Zzzs but they are not asleep

Solution
    Method 1 - moveObjects Deletion

This method works best for stuck objects - they just go away and you can either buy a new one from the catalog, or forget it.

CTRL-SHIFT-C to bring up the cheat console.
    Type moveObjects on and then press Enter.
    Go into buy mode and use the hand tool to pick up the stuck object, sim, or pet. Press the Delete key on your keyboard to delete the offending item from your lot.

This method is SAFE to use on sims and pets - yes, it's scary to delete your sim or pet, but you can safely save, exit to Neighborhood, then re-enter the lot and your sim or pet will be as good as new, waiting by the mailbox. This may abort or force a stuck pregnancy if done to a sim or pet."
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Oh, Awesome work finding the answer. :cookie::)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I'm guessing you play in ultra speed often? Lot of glitches can happen in ultra speed. Thanks for posting the answer to fix this.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.