Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

๐Ÿ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge ๐Ÿ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry to the latest QCC: Single Housemates

1XAZLOZ.jpg

Back in 2016, these Sims were created on the Sims 4 Demo by a Simmer who clearly didn't get the Stylist memo. From no backstories to styled outfits and face presets - oh, so many regrets! Now they all received makeovers and no longer look lame. Maybe you'd like to place them in your game?

MhrX22m.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • karisenchikarisenchi Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, this is my first time posting here, sorry if i make any mistakes! super happy to finally do it though and see how creative everyone is :)

This is Tiffany, one of my oldest sims that i originally made to explore the game when i was getting back into it in 2019, after being away from the game basically since around the time it was released. She's a painter who was a base game sim with no story, and she's a part of my rotational save game, so i'm used to seeing her around! While traveling to places in the game so she could paint things and people, i thought that a backpacking artist with a nomadic lifestyle could be a very fitting backstory for her.

here's some screenshots of her, and thanks for reading :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7sZiobj.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/rp0Yhqf.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/K1QxHOi.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/cfZkvJH.jpg[/img]
    oops the images didn't show up and i'm not really sure how to edit and fix it, sorry!! :/
    Hi, this is my first time posting here, sorry if i make any mistakes! super happy to finally do it though and see how creative everyone is :)

This is Tiffany, one of my oldest sims that i originally made to explore the game when i was getting back into it in 2019, after being away from the game basically since around the time it was released. She's a painter who was a base game sim with no story, and she's a part of my rotational save game, so i'm used to seeing her around! While traveling to places in the game so she could paint things and people, i thought that a backpacking artist with a nomadic lifestyle could be a very fitting backstory for her.

here's some screenshots of her, and thanks for reading :)

7sZiobj.png
    rp0Yhqf.png
    K1QxHOi.png
    cfZkvJH.jpg

Here you go! You can't post screenshots as a new member yet. ๐Ÿ™‚
    phULnBI.png
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    oops the images didn't show up and i'm not really sure how to edit and fix it, sorry!! :/

@karisenchi , as @divanthesimmer said, you can't post screenshots as a new member. It doesn't take much time to become a full member though. Here's a link to give you more information on reaching that goal. I'm sure you'll become a full member soon. Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ’›
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hello...Hello? Are we out yet??!

Oh, hey!!

I'm Multaes & this is Sliveratte. Together, we are The Forgotten Sims!

We're literally so happy that we finally be able to see the light! Seeing the cursor picking us out from the library & of course, giving us the clothes & obviously we have an opportunity to pamper ourselves too! Imagine that, we were left in our undies for months! :s Oppsie! :p

9FUG9R1.png

8dh1UK8.png

So, now, here we are! We're so excited to be dressed with the new kit! We feel like KPop idols! :D

w82Yr5N.png
    Now, somehow, we are told to pack our stuff & get ready to go to South Korea. Our creator wanted us to play some game. It sounds weird... Not sure if it's a game or the local delicacies, but it's a Squid Game? Do you know about it? BTW, we're off to Incheon! Annyeonghi gaseyo! o:);)

OID:- x4m1r4
    sweet! thank you so much @NeoFelis22 and @divanthesimmer
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited October 2021
    ๐Ÿ’œ 43rd WEEK CHALLENGE! ๐Ÿ’œ

The Spooktacular event of the year is finally here! Planet Sims moderators have been behind closed doors for weeks now, scheming and planning our Join Our Coven Event! โœจ

Your Challenge:

Currently, there are 5 elite magic schools in the Realm and they are all now accepting applications. Do you have the desire to be the top in your spellcaster class? Now is your opportunity! Your students must be unskilled, novice, ready to learn from the powerful magistrates that oversee the 5 magic covens. You can create a sim to apply to the MISCHIEF coven, ALCHEMY coven, UNTAMED coven, PRACTICAL coven & CLAIRVOYANT coven ~ Please note: Enter ONLY ONE sim per household, per coven. Also, state why they belong in the coven they've applied to. For example: What about your student shows that they belong at their chosen magic school? What do they hope to learn? Why are your sim applicants attracted to this type of magic or the magic school? Anything you can say to make our magistrates sway your way will guarantee you a secure spot in the coven school and stream! Final note: You do not need the Realm of Magic game pack to enter.

To help you style your sim coven applicants, please read these short bios:

Untamed Magic Coven
    Ryลซล Mahล is a dragon from the mountains of Komorebi, he was the last of the dragonkin so the grand magistrate sought him out to preserve the power of untamed magic. Assigning Ryลซล as the head of Untamed Magic, they travelled back to the realm of magic leaving behind the cold isolation of the mountains. Now Ryลซล is looking for students to help keep untamed magic alive and pass on his knowledge to the next generation of spellcasters.

Coven of Mischief Magic
    Looking at him, you would have never known that Riot Wildwand was once a lonely and sad elf that was locked in a closet in the basement for most of his life. Awwww! Just kidding...He actually comes from an elite spellcaster bloodline well known for creating a bit of mischief. He was always a standout not only for his skills but also for the his contagious laugh. Riot truly believes that laughter is the best medicine so why not join a coven that makes learning fun! He promises that you will not only receive the best spellcaster education in the realm but have many cast blasts to take with you forever! However, one secret that will not be told to other coven households is where the toilet paper rolls and the chicken eggs went. They seem to be in short supply. Teeeheeeheee! So what are you waiting for? Riot is waiting for you to Join the Coven of Mischief where your skills will be like no other & you may even get into a little trouble! Wink wink! ;)

Practical Magic Coven
    The Craft Family has been around since the dawn of the Magical Realm. The only being more powerful is the Grand Magistrate who oversees the entirety of the magical realm. Arabella, 1st born woman of the current generation of this powerful Practical bloodline, has now stepped into the role of Headmistress of the prestigious Practical Magic School. As most in the realm know (though some refuse to admit) practical magic is a constant glittering thread that is strategically woven through all other magics in the Realm. Level-headed, clear thinking practicality gives magicians who wield it power, balance and control over many other aspects of their lives. We also know how to have fun .. sometimes .. maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Clairvoyant Magic Coven
    Her last name is Fair but her life has been anything but. Fernanda, The Seer, hails from a long line of traveling seers. Her mother, The Oracle, was spoken of throughout the lands as the greatest of all time. Her powers of Clairvoyance, always known for it's accuracy, until the day it wasn't. Their village was taken over by local townies and Fernanda lost everything that night. She was now the only link left in their long line of powerful mediums. She then spent years traveling alone from village to village learning skills of survival and prophesizing. Along her travels she met a woman by the name of Esme'. Fernanda immediately sensed a great deal of power she hadn't felt since she was a child being around her mother. Esme', fascinated by Fernanda, took her in and after observing her incredible abilities offered Fernanda a position as head Clairvoyant.

Alchemy Magic Coven
    Eliyen of Glimmerbrook has always been the intelligent type, constantly asking why or how as a young child. So much so that her father would usher her out into the great outdoors so he could gather some peace and quiet. This small gesture catapulted Eliyen into a world of wonder which she continues to be grateful for even now in her young adulthood. What is this plant? What happens if I breed these frogs? How about tossing this alabaster in with some lemon and valerian root? The possibility of things to discover was endless and it inspired her to develop her magical powers into something beyond anyone in the family had experienced. She became someone that the youngins looked up to and the elders could come to with their queries. When she could explore the woods bordering her town no further, Eliyen contemplated where to go next. As if the universe could hear her thoughts, she stumbled through a bramble and came upon a beautifully majestic school that she swears was not in this corner of the woods before. Thus, the Enchanting School of Alchemy opened it's doors to her as their new magistrate and now she opens her arms wide to welcome you to her home!

The Grand Magistrate
    Ms. Esme' Aurelia is of a magical ancient bloodline.. although it's because she is from a time long ago. Over the centuries she has mastered many traits and skills, as well as spells and potions that she's perfected over these long years. Her favorites of course being Potion of Rejuvenation and Potion of Immortality. She adores looking young but will not remove any marks she has been given. Those are reminders to not only herself, but to others, of how strong she truly is.

Image of the prestigious hall in the Grand Magistrate's domain where the coven interviews are held ~
    [img][/img]1vXCu1a.png

Upload to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND #PlanetSims hashtag please.

ENDS ~ Thursday 10/28/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Style your sim student applicant in your vision of what a magic school student would look like according to the coven they are applying to.
    2. In your description, explain why your sim wants to become a part of their chosen coven.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, according to the personality, story or magical theme of your sim.
    4. Since this is a joint event between Planet Sims Discord and this QCC ~ poses, defaults and CAS lighting is permitted. NOTE: Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC AND #PlanetSims if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Mark your calendar for our Join Our Coven QCC & Planet Sims Stream Event ~ Saturday 10/30/21 at 6:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Your Sims Refreshed Twitch Stream here โ†’

๐Ÿ’œ All the mods in Planet Sims are so excited to see your coven creativity in the coming days! Remember, you can choose to apply to all 5 covens, but only 1 sim entry for each! Look for more special announcements and activities in the coming days! ;) Happy magic coven CAS creating everyone! ๐Ÿ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my ๐Ÿ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge ๐Ÿ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited October 2021
    Great theme! I just wonder, do we have to let you know which school we want to send the Sims say like if there's a quota for each house? Else, certain houses might have more applications than the other.

p/s : If it's possible, can you please share their photos too? Most of the time, I play the game offline. Else, it's totally fine cause I can always look for them in the gallery. :)
    edited October 2021
    Putenia is the last descendent of Potiana Clan, which is among the best Alchemist Clan in the Realm. Here is Putenia, The Last Potiana

suo9OLy.png
    gD9YnEW.png

A few of the clan members have become the Magistrates for the Coven of Alchemy. The Coven is an envy among the other Spellcasters since it's the most powerful school among the 5 magical schools (oops! ;)). Their pristine reputation is known throughout the Realm, which, however, was the reason why the horrifying event happened on the lunar eclipse, when the Super Blood Moon is among the strongest has caused the end of the clan. It was believed that some clan becoming more powerful during the eclipse as they're absorbing the moon's light.

Putenia is a special child. She's the chosen one. She was supposed to be initiated to be the High Priest of Potiana Clan, but to her dismay, the clan was wiped out when she was alone in the dungeon praying to the Sun mana. She was protected, since no magical being can enter it, because only the chosen one is allowed to enter due to the protection spell cast by the first High Priest of Potiana Clan. However, due to the massive uproar on the above ground, Putenia fell and hit her head on the gargoyle, the protector of the Sun Mana. She was unconscious for a few days and it had left her with a big scar on her forehead.

mS3APWQ.png
    MbzMeHk.png

As she travels around the Realm, she heard that the evil warlock who led the attack is rumoured to be at the magic schools. She wants a revenge or at least, she wants a fair duel against the warlock. Now, staying hidden covering her scar, she is applying to infiltrate the Covens. She knows that she needs to do something to avenge for what the warlock did to her clan. Alone, she's on a mission. What could it be?
  • LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    edited October 2021
    awesome!!!!!!!
    x4m1r4 wrote: ยป
    Great theme! I just wonder, do we have to let you know which school we want to send the Sims say like if there's a quota for each house? Else, certain houses might have more applications than the other.

p/s : If it's possible, can you please share their photos too? Most of the time, I play the game offline. Else, it's totally fine cause I can always look for them in the gallery. :)

You've answered one of your questions wonderfully it looks like ;) Please name the coven each applicant desires to enter. I've also added the new grand interview room where all of the magistrates are seated in the challenge information section. Check it out!

Ahhh, your stories never disappoint Xamira! I got so caught up in your sweet, adorable Putenia's story and now will suspect all candidates of being the evil warlock!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

x4m1r4 wrote: ยป

You've answered one of your questions wonderfully it looks like ;) Please name the coven each applicant desires to enter. I've also added the new grand interview room where all of the magistrates are seated in the challenge information section. Check it out!

Ahhh, your stories never disappoint Xamira! I got so caught up in your sweet, adorable Putenia's story and now will suspect all candidates of being the evil warlock!

That's the intention to increase her chances to be accepted! (cough... cough... :p ). Anywho, Thanks for organising this challenge, Lisa. I really enjoy it. Who knows, I might be creating another one before the deadline.

Thanks, @LukasCreatesSims ! Glad that you like it!
    edited October 2021
    My entries for the latest QCC:

1 & 2. Cursed Couple?
    3. Say "Cheese!"
    4. Clairvoyant Crystal
    5. Black Magic

FYFmxM8.jpg

Ivy Bell knitted an ugly sweater and gave it to her beautiful elven girlfriend, Ellania for her birthday. Lately, however, they've been fighting like cats and dogs every day. They also signed up for a magical school, hoping that even though they'll be in different covens, they'll still be cool. Should Ellania just ditch the cursed sweater or is this couple's relationship doomed forever?

yV2t2fq.jpg

Arella loves nothing more than a good grilled cheese sandwich and she also happens to be a witch. She decided to join the Practical magic coven and would love using their oven. Or maybe she could just learn to summon grilled cheese and have as much as she please!

U6LEkFT.jpg

Crystal is Ivy's older cousin and wants to join the Clairvoyant coven. She can speak to the dead and fortunes can also be read. Some might say she's a bit mad, but after visiting her, they're usually glad.

a7mnbDh.jpg

Zaumira lost everything she once held dear - now it's time to fill the world with fear. Raising armies of the undead, something all her enemies will surely dread. She wants to join the Coven of the Untamed, no longer caring about being shamed.

phULnBI.png
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I hope I am not too late .. my applicant to the #untamedcoven.

Aurelius (the golden one - named by his parents) has one obsession - GOLD. From childhood, his desire for riches occupies his every thought. He is applying to the #untamedcoven and study under Ryลซล Mahล so he can learn the Minionize Spell. He wants to create his minions to bring him purloined riches while he studies the even darker arts in order to gain the secret of the MIDAS TOUCH.

MVr3Toy.png
    ZVI3HkY.png
    R2AnB7j.png
    lkHj4Cl.png

Midas Touch Gallery Link
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    edited October 2021
    Quick question - do these sims need to be "fresh" aka non-skilled? I was thinking of using unloved sims from my games and updating/fixing them up for this. But I can use their "twins" if they shouldn't be skilled. (One of them I'm thinking of is already a minor spellcaster just from being a teen in game...)

NM - I finally read the first sentence of the challenge....oops "Your students must be unskilled, novice, ready to learn from the powerful magistrates that oversee the 5 magic covens. " So twins it is!! (Also reading that say they shouldn't be set as magic users).
    Post edited by ra3rei on
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    My entry for The Untamed Coven: Ali Cat, a stray cat that was transformed into a human by mistake. She hates her new form and wants to return to being a cat, even if it takes yowling outside the Untamed School of magic all night until they let her in and she can sleep on the books... wait, that's not how humans learn? Learning the Decursify spell will be harder than she thought...

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4C63A398311B11EC8DA92E2CE62140A4
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Okay - that took me a week longer than planned. I have my five applicants up and ready! Can't wait to hang out on Saturday to see all the entrants. (I posted proper stories for them on my blog: https://raereigames.wordpress.com/2021/10/24/5-coven-applications/ They're all up and waiting in the gallery for their turn to impress the magistrates.
    group.png

First up is Penny Worthe who is applying to the Alchemy magic coven. She is an enthusiastic mixer of herbs and spices and loves nothing more than baking cookies and other sweets in her tiny cottage out in the countryside. Sheโ€™s applying to better master her skills and learn more about the natural world. Sheโ€™s full of enthusiasm for her craft - if perhaps in need of a bit more study.
    ts4_x64-2021-10-17-21-50-32.png

Next is Drea Hauata. She loves the ocean and has been a bit influenced by its fickle nature. Sheโ€™s got a great sense of humor, but when the toilet overflows or thereโ€™s a whoopie cushion suddenly under your seat, sheโ€™s nowhere to be seen. Her laughter follows you down the halls. As you might guess she's aiming for the mischief coven.
    ts4_x64-2021-10-24-17-42-35.png

On the darker side, we have Abu. Who lost his house in a mysterious fire and is on the run from the cops but also from the dark voice that is urging him to apply. But once he's off the streets he's going to clean up pretty good and maybe just maybe tame the untamed magic within him.
    abuhouse.png
    ts4_x64-2021-10-24-16-37-19.png

Fourthly, I have Oliva who was originally a vampire with two very distinct personalities. In order to organize her life- or to shut her other self up depending on who you ask, she has humanized herself and is now struggling to be just one person. It was of course the most practical solution to her problem.
    ts4_x64-2021-10-24-15-38-34.png

Lastly there is Sam Henry who has been working hard to get this far. He knows it takes hard work and dedication to master the magic within - otherwise it'll go all over the place and make a mess. He's petitioning as a student to Fernada to unlock the hidden skills within him.
    ts4_x64-2021-10-24-17-33-43.png
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    I really love the coven challenge. I was wondering if it would be okay to weave this into the Simfection Save story and add some of these Sims to the save? These entries are really so so sooooo good and inspired me to rework the story
    Saruman once belong to the most powerful alchemist clan before their tribe lost to the Potiana Clan. They were once feared by many because their clan has been blessed with an infinite mana, which means, that they will never need to recharge or overloaded.They have been living hidden in the underground cave since they were forbidden to step outside due to a strong magical barrier cast by the Potiana Clan. Now, Saruman is the only descendent of the Fumbledore Clan as the rest of the clan members died due to hunger as they have been outcast by many & left dying.
    wyEY9Bc.png

Being the only member of the clan has made Saruman filled with hatred against the Potiana & the rest of the Magical Realm. He knows that the only way that he can have his revenge is by summoning the Behemoth during the Super Blood Moon as a familiar to assist him to annihilate the Potiana Clan & started the quest to take over the Magical Realm.
    PIevM5j.png

As everyone know, the whole Potiana Clan has been annihilated (as what he believed, you may want to read the earlier entry), yet it's not the end yet. He is now absorbing the Behemoth's life mana & the Super Blood Moon's light which resulted him becoming younger. He feels like it's about time for him to start his revenge against the rest of the Magical clans since he is now becoming much stronger than before.
    TP3Pfa9.png

He needs to find a way to infiltrate the schools. He believes that the best possible way is starting by applying to the Untamed Magic Coven. He needs the right rite to cast Dedeathify to bring back the rest of his dead clan members to begin the takeover of the Magical realm. It's time for The Fumbledore's Revenge
    JnoNxOv.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hey everyone!
    Long time no see! I am in absolute love with everyoneโ€™s entries in this challenge! Yโ€™all are so creative!

I had a lot of fun making my sim for this challenge.
    Sheโ€™s a cutie. I originally had a tragic backstory for her. But after playing her in-game for a few sim days, she changed my mind. Turns out she is a character and absolutely loves bowling.

I spotted this dainty little gal strolling through Forgotten Hollow one evening. You might be thinking? Are you crazy Selena Deadwood?
    cCCJyte.png
    Believe me, sheโ€™s the one you need to be worried about.
    It was on a dark night just like this when that strange man in an overcoat bit her. She had been driving her vintage drag racer when she took that wrong turn towards the town of Forgotten Hollow. She ran out of fuel and pulled to the side of the road. She climbed out of her car and wandered to the big creepy house on the hill, hoping for help. She doesnโ€™t remember much after that or how long ago it happened. But her life changed forever. She was a survivor
    No one really knows just how old Selena is, and believe me you don't want to ask. The last gentleman that certainly regretted it.

It was on such a night that she wandered into the wrong bar in Glimmerbrook
    YE2mpbc.png
    It was pretty quiet. Not many people about, except the one strange woman in the corner. Her name was Elphaba, and she challenged the vampiress to a battle of wits followed by a string of insults. Selena could not let this affront go unchallenged.
    They engaged in a heated chess game.
    d0iWLIe.png
    Selena won. Elphaba was not happy
    WrdA26j.png
    So much so, she cast a curse upon Selena. Selena felt the blast sear through her. Too late. Selena realized the strange woman was a sorceress. Delirious, she staggered home. 2ug7YTf.png

But the curse did not go as expected.
    Strange things started happening to Selena. Her favorite bowling trophies and memorabilia would randomly disappear or transform! She even started seeing strange things out of the corner of her eye. Random fires would ignite. The air would suddenly grow icy cold around her. As a result, Selenaโ€™s friends shunned her. She grew concerned.
    One dark evening, a young person with cheese colored curly hair knocked on her seedy apartment door. Selena let them in. They told her they were a wizard of great renown. Their name was Morgyn Embers. The former Mage of Untamed magic had felt a rift in the balance of magic and found it originated with her. The signs were all there. After a long conversation, Morgyn revealed that the curse had imparted magical powers upon her. But such a condition was dangerous given her vampiric nature. To survive, she must undergo vigorous training. Selena has decided to make it her lifeโ€™s goal to master the spells and potions of Untamed Magic.
    aIHdkmh.png

TvUPyqf.png

Besides, maybe her mastery of magic just might help her score that perfect game with her League

fpAk1YL.png

Link to Download Selena Deadwood https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BCD6E970385911EC8D532E2CE62140A4
    Despite her unique dietary requirements, sheโ€™s a pretty fun gal to be around. Sheโ€™s a genius, self-assured and outgoing. Selena loves dancing, rugged guys with greased hair, tattoos, music, rockโ€™nโ€™roll, and bowling. She loves to fix stuff. If we had cars in the Sims 4, you bet sheโ€™d be fixing them up. She has started her own bowling league! And she has a penchant for rockabilly vintage style

And she can fully function as a sorcererss/vampire hybrid sim. I play with 2 regularly and they are stable and capable of magic. No cc or mods are required to play them. They just donโ€™t have a hunger need. They do still require plasma. I have given her a few vampire powers such as command and vampire creation. She power read when I played her so she has vampire skill points. She is sun proof so she wonโ€™t burn up went outside during daylight hours. Selena is still a baby spellcaster and knows no spells, potions, or accumulated any points. I figured that a plasma-sucking sorceress would be more in line with a practitioner of untamed magic. And boy, are they so much fun to play!
    Enjoy!

Her outfits:
    Everyday
    Primary Everyday
    kpq7Jmx.png

Casual Witchy Everyday
    ifR8Bv7.png

Witchy Everyday
    mjV5DMS.png

Bowling Everyday
    HdTw2V6.png

Formal
    9dSL3mj.png?1

Athletic
    HdTw2V6.png

Sleep
    Kuyz4YU.png?1

Party
    CVF3DJk.png?1
    Swim
    eIwtZot.png?1

Hot weather
    IngB9un.png

Cold Weather
    CmQUmog.png
    Enjoy! wZfkkiH.png?1
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I want to apologize for not commenting on the gallery on everyone's entries. I make it a habit of not looking at gallery entries until I finish mine, and once I completed my third and final entry, I estimated that there were at least 250 entries (Congrats #PlanetSims mods for the turnout!) which there's just no way I can handle. I want to say that that between the entries here (which are totally awesome!) and just the awesome images from the entries on the gallery, I can tell that the judges will really have had their work cut out for them! ๐Ÿ’› Great job everyone! ๐Ÿ‘

As I told @Glovely1 , I won't be able to make the stream later. ๐Ÿ˜ž I wish everyone a blast there tonight! ๐ŸŽ† I'll be missing you guys a lot!

Oh, and Happy Halloween! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‡
    I want to apologize for not commenting on the gallery on everyone's entries. I make it a habit of not looking at gallery entries until I finish mine, and once I completed my third and final entry, I estimated that there were at least 250 entries (Congrats #PlanetSims mods for the turnout!) which there's just no way I can handle. I want to say that that between the entries here (which are totally awesome!) and just the awesome images from the entries on the gallery, I can tell that the judges will really have had their work cut out for them! ๐Ÿ’› Great job everyone! ๐Ÿ‘

As I told @Glovely1 , I won't be able to make the stream later. ๐Ÿ˜ž I wish everyone a blast there tonight! ๐ŸŽ† I'll be missing you guys a lot!

You always being so supportive! I always appreciate you & no worries about not commenting at all! You're still the best! Happy Halloween to you too!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member

No worries at all @NeoFelis22 I myself had a hard time keeping up with comments on all the entries, and am sure I missed some. So I apologize to everyone I missed as well.

We'll miss you in the stream, but I hope you have a wonderful night and Halloween
    ๐Ÿ’œ 44th WEEK CHALLENGE! ๐Ÿ’œ

Let's take some time to chill out and relax after all of the busy excitement around our Magical Coven event, shall we? The plan .. perfect paragraphs with precisely placed palabras (Spanish for words). ;)

Creative Direction & Rules:

"The repetition of beginning consonant sounds in two or more neighboring words or syllables (such as wild and woolly, threatening throngs)" is a fun writing style called alliteration. I was immediately inspired after reading @ErenSparkles recent sim description, "Practical Pru" which used this style of writing and I knew together we could succeed in this too! If enough of us focus on alliteration in the coming days maybe we could turn this into a new sim story craze!

Your Challenge:

Add some alliteration into your sim story description while connecting your words to your sim character or characters themselves. Think about the character of your sim (job, likes/dislikes, home, family, personality traits, skills, etc.) and let one or more aspects of your character inspire your writing this time. For example: Farmer Fred fills his fields with fragrant flowers which get picked fresh daily. He then sets them for sale at his market stall for all. Try alliteration in just one sentence of your story description or fill each line with same beginning sounds to see how far you can go in your creative writing using this specific style.

When finished, please upload to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 11/12/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Style your sim(s) according to the character you are giving them. In my above example, I would create a farmer.
    2. In your description, use alliteration in at least one sentence.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, according to the personality, story or alliteration theme of your sim.
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Mark your calendar for our Creative Alliteration QCC Stream ~ Saturday 11/13/21 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Magical Coven Twitch Stream here โ†’

The Planet Sims mods and I can't thank you enough for all of the energy, support and sims love you shared with each other and with us these past weeks. The evidence of your creative talents fills the pages of this engaging forum thread. โœจ Congratulations to the 7 applicants each magical coven selected for their household. Also, let's congratulate @MeowchaFrappe for winning the heated duels and the ultimate prize this time too! โœจ

๐Ÿ’œ Happy CAS creating everyone! ๐Ÿ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top