Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hints for future sims 4 packs in sims freeplay?

So I was looking through a sims freeplay announcements thread on here and I noticed that freeplay got the industrial loft kit in their game which was not anything new because they also got some Japanese stuff after snowy escape and also the Hispanic heritage stuff from I think last year. Sims mobile also got eco stuff with the same pre-made sim from evergreen harbor. Sims mobile is more of a copy of Sims 4 than freeplay so I'm usually not expecting exact copies of Sims 4 items in the game.

So what caught my attention was that it seemed that the industrial loft stuff came in freeplay before it came in Sims 4. I think it was April or March.

It had me thinking about stuff that could have came in freeplay recently and could be coming in a pack or update for Sims 4. And I saw a parisian/French update or furniture set and it's interesting because there has been discussions of a possible French world coming with a romance pack. There is also some wedding stuff in an event that's happening right now in freeplay. I'm not sure if this means anything since freeplay has had romance updates or events in the past and freeplay and Sims 4 are by different studios.

I do wonder though if there are any hints in Sims mobile right now.
Check out my twitter and tumblr

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,381 Member
    I think it's probably easy to just port stuff from one game to another. I imagine it's easy to just add objects, but the gameplay is different from one game to the other, so they can't port everything. And beside that, they probably also have different long term visions and plans that are somewhat different. I saw they added some pretty peackok feathers in a vase in Freeplay I think, would be nice to have those in TS4 instead of the pampas grass and steel ones they gave recently.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited October 2021
    I don't think that has ever been the case, but I don't really remember...

I do remember when the sims mobile got bunk beds in 2020 with the Tiny Living style, people thought that the sims4 would get them as well but the sims4 got Murphy Beds instead, they did not add bunk beds until a year later and they were in a completely different style.