Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really Upset!!! Nails on Trans Sims are Glitchy!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    See how it looks like the nail polish looks scraped off. This was in CAS not after gameplay...
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    whoa that is very glitchy indeed. I hope they fix it.
    (I almost wonder if whoever made the nails just made a mistake and forgot to use the choice of frame as the thing that determines nail shape?)

Yours look more messed up than the pics on the official bug report. If you can stand another image posting extravaganza, it might be helpful for the QA team to see your pics.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Nail-clipping-misalignment-for-Sims-with-opposite-gender-frames/m-p/10710902/highlight/true#M198958
  • Options
    @mightysprite Lol it was so much easier to post the bug on the EA site than here. That was the first thing I did but I'm probably gonna report it again to that link now that I know how. But yeah every nail default looked like that. Even short ones.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Talking about messed-up nails, I discovered tonight that one of the unlockable outfits that come with Get Famous, the sparkly jacket, and pants. The nails look really messed up on that as well. I had the outfit on a woman with a female body.
  • Options
    That's what I've been hearing and seeing. That it's a clothes glitch, too.