Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lorde Family in Oasis Springs (Base Game only)

lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
edited February 15 in Nominated Threads
This gameplay is just base game only as that is the only thing that I own from TS4 besides the free holiday items and the guitar... :) I had to recreate these Sims again as I had accidently saved over the save that didn't have the Eco Lifestyle pack. So all their traits had to be added back as I didn't want to use the create-a-sim using the story mode.

My Sims names are Nathan Lorde and Dawn Lorde. They are married with no kids yet but would like some in the near future.

Nathan Lorde
He has the Cheerful, Domestic, Family-Oriented and Loves the Outdoors traits.

His skills so far is Level 1 Fitness.

He is a Amateur Entertainer.

His favorite music are as follows: Alternative, Hip Hop, Pop, Retro, Romance and Winter.

His hobbies are as follows: Comedy, Fishing, Gardening, Handiness, Mischief, Mixology, Cooking, Fitness, Video gaming and Guitar.

His favorite colors are: Red, Black, Blue and Brown

Dawn Lorde
She has the Domestic, Genius, Loves the Outdoors and Self-assured traits.

Her skills are lvl. 1 Charisma, lvl. 1 Cooking, lvl. 1 Fitness and lvl. 1 Painting

She is an Intern in the Astronaut career.

Her favorite music: Alternative, Pop, Retro, Romance, Spooky and Winter.

Her favorite hobbies: Fishing, Gardening, Handiness, Mischief, Cooking, Painting and Video gaming.

Her favorite colors: Red, Blue, Pink and Purple.

We just moved to Oasis Springs from Hidden Springs as I had just joined the Astronaut career as an Intern and there wasn't any room left in the Astronaut program back in Hidden Springs. Luckily enough we had enough time to come to Oasis Springs and look for a home for us as well as having it remodeled to our liking before I have to start my training. Nathan who loves comedy found a job at the local nightclub as an Amateur Entertainer. When we were living in Hidden Springs which wasn't very long, he stayed home while I worked. But he did little side jobs as a repairman for the locals in that town, so he wasn't just staying home to be lazy as he also tended to my plants that I had in planters as I didn't want to ruin the yard by digging it up to place a garden in it.

This is our house in Oasis Springs.
h7jMRxel.png
ONeBQvll.png
jXzzfbul.png
qZAqjmxl.png

Day 1 - Sunday

After we've got settled into our house and everything put away, we went outside to look at our newly remodeled home. When we were done looking at the house and expressing how good it looks and how excited that we are to be starting this new journey in a new town with new jobs, we hugged each other while saying "I Love you" to each other.
G86jSWUl.png

After we were done hugging, we both went inside and changed into our bathing suits to try out our new pool which we didn't have when we were in Hidden Springs being that we weren't living long enough in the house to have one and besides, we had the lake to go swimming in. Nathan jumped in while he was holding his nose as he knew that he was going to go under. After Nathan came up to the surface, I jumped in the same way that he did. We did a few a laps around the pool which was very relaxing and refreshing especially when living in the desert where the heat can be really bad at times. But at least we can use our pool all year long since it stays Summer all year.
sasOY5Wl.png
VdP57rdl.png
Nh1xlfXl.png
8DeO5Byl.png

Once we were done with our laps, we got out of the pool to go sit in the lounge chairs to dry off before heading inside. I then pulled out my tablet to search for something to read which I found a good romance to read.
U0toWczl.png
9XXmkZcl.png
RxMaU2El.png
Ey2ZpVCl.png

Nathan decided to go for a little jog but then spotted a small dirt pile that he decided to go and investigate. He got an Orange Topaz from it. Then he jogged across the street and found a rock so he started to chip away at it and found an upgrade part. When he got home, he showed me the things that he found while he was out jogging. He suggested that I should the do the same thing when I get a chance as we're never know what we might find.
cCmPedRl.png
PwTSa8Dl.png
zh8XFVAl.png
Fyf8lS7l.png

After we had talked, I had decided to go upstairs so that I could go paint out on our balcony. Such a nice view up there and it's nice in the shade as well. When I had completed my painting, I went downstairs to hang it up near the kitchen.
NRn0iorl.png
RC5ebKil.png

Both Nathan and I was getting hungry, so I went out to the grill to fix some hotdogs while Nathan danced to "I've had the Time of my life" from the movie 'Dirty Dancing'. Once the hotdogs were done, I told Nathan that dinner was ready, so he grabbed himself a plate and went back over to the spot that he was dancing at and ate his dinner. When he was done eating and put his plate down, he started to sway to the music until the song was over with and then he came over to grab the dirty plates to put them in the dishwasher for me while I took the rest of the hotdogs inside to be put in the refrigerator. We talked for a little bit about our day while he was flirting with me. He's such a cutie pie... <3<3
jTXdq0ql.png
FPMzpdyl.png
jEeEJCTl.png
xMq1V1al.png

We then headed upstairs where I got on the computer while Nathan was talking to me. Then he wanted to sit down on the couch and he asked me to come sit with him. He placed his arm around me and pulled in for a kiss... swoon After our little make out session, I headed to bed while he decided to dance to "You Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" from the 'Top Gun' movie. Once the song was over with, Nathan then came to bed until he had to get up in the mid of the night to use the bathroom.
ABeevTCl.png
8YgeECFl.png
TCjow0Ml.png
De1z0vKl.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

Day 2
    After Nathan got up and used the bathroom, he went downstairs and grabbed a plate of tofu dogs that was leftover from yesterday's dinner. Then I got up and did my business in the bathroom and went downstairs as well where I had grabbed a plate of tofu dogs and placed it on the counter while I talked to Nathan but then ended up grabbing another plate from the refrigerator.
    KYPuCVSl.png
    ILtBJJcl.png
    rJv28t8l.png

After Nathan was done eating and had finished p our little morning chat, he went upstairs to play Sim City on the computer while I was chatting with him until it was time for me to leave for work. After I had left, Nathan wrote some jokes for his daily task for work.
    ieMXqP1l.png
    ZTPnAoVl.png
    W4UvPkdl.png

When we both got home from work, we ate some more of the leftover tofu dogs and chatted about our day at work.
    XFaOoCCl.png
    WBfwnoEl.png

Nathan went up and took a bath while I had cleaned up the dirty dishes from dinner. I then went up and used the bathroom and washed my hands afterwards.
    kM0oNVhl.png
    ALmdeBnl.png

I decided that I wanted to read a book after washing my hand, so I picked up my book about painting so that I can learn more about being a better painter. Nathan came downstairs and read one of the books that I brought him about comedy. Once I was done with my reading, I told Nathan that I was going to go to bed now as I am tired, so he said that he will be up as soon as he was done with his reading.
    0mKPmzHl.png
    Km4XQW0l.png
    rponq6el.png
    W1twBDCl.png

Once Nathan got upstairs, he too went to bed as it was a very stressful day at work for him but he hopes that he will have better days ahead of him in his career.
    cyHYYAXl.png

Day 3

After a good night of rest for me, I got up the next morning and did my morning routine before going downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Then Nathan got up and also did his morning routine as well before coming downstairs to eat his breakfast. We chatted for awhile while he ate his food, then I went upstairs to search the internet about art and painting.
    7rDdxwtl.png
    2PWsQizl.png
    bJizeDEl.png
    D9W8PfYl.png

Nathan went outside do work on the woodworking table where he decided to create a knife block for me even though we already have 1 in the kitchen but since he cooks also, he wanted to make sure that we have extra knives in the house.
    ElOF3Gml.png
    MyqWBScl.png
    Le6T1Wwl.png

He then went over to listen to some music before coming in the clean up the kitchen.
    8xBFfzrl.png
    cJCyqK6l.png

After I had left for work, Nathan went upstairs to chat with some of his friends back home in Hidden Springs until it was time for him to leave for work as well.
    Hj7c3qxl.png

We both got home at the same time and greeted each other with a kiss out in front of our house and then we talked about our work day before heading inside of the house.
    XOruoGml.png
    FiDstxul.png

Nathan decided to fix us some Chimi on grill for our dinner while I went swimming in our pool until he called me for dinner. I grabbed my plate and went over to the table to eat mine while Nathan stood up to eat his.
    1bzjkaXl.png
    U23wDe6l.png
    ogI8hZ2l.png

I then went upstairs and got myself a much needed bath after a hard of work.
    7EvKQckl.png
    Day 3 - Pt. 1

After a good night of rest for me, I got up the next morning and did my morning routine before going downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Then Nathan got up and also did his morning routine as well before coming downstairs to eat his breakfast. We chatted for awhile while he ate his food, then I went upstairs to search the internet about art and painting.
    7rDdxwtl.png
    2PWsQizl.png
    bJizeDEl.png
    D9W8PfYl.png

Nathan went outside do work on the woodworking table where he decided to create a knife block for me even though we already have 1 in the kitchen but since he cooks also, he wanted to make sure that we have extra knives in the house.
    ElOF3Gml.png
    MyqWBScl.png
    Le6T1Wwl.png

He then went over to listen to some music before coming in the clean up the kitchen.
    8xBFfzrl.png
    cJCyqK6l.png

After I had left for work, Nathan went upstairs to chat with some of his friends back home in Hidden Springs until it was time for him to leave for work as well.
    Hj7c3qxl.png

We both got home at the same time and greeted each other with a kiss out in front of our house and then we talked about our work day before heading inside of the house.
    XOruoGml.png
    FiDstxul.png

Nathan decided to fix us some Chimi on grill for our dinner while I went swimming in our pool until he called me for dinner. I grabbed my plate and went over to the table to eat mine while Nathan stood up to eat his.
    1bzjkaXl.png
    U23wDe6l.png
    ogI8hZ2l.png

I then went upstairs and got myself a much needed bath after a hard of work while Nathan cleaned up the dinner plates and such.
    7EvKQckl.png
    jB4eW3Zl.png
    1YpwJD6l.png
    OHe0DU7l.png

After I got done with my bath, I went and laid down in the bed to rest up for awhile. Someone was knocking at our door but Nathan just walked on by without answering as he too was headed to lay down for a little bit as well. We weren't really in the mood for company anyhow.
    SKC47hzl.png
    6DcctvEl.png
    AHh97fIl.png

After getting some rest, I got on the computer to look up painting again while Nathan read a handiness skill book.
    jp9Y43Nl.png
    NRLq6NCl.png
    flmUgnrl.png

Then I went downstairs to watch the cooking channel for a little bit before getting on the computer to play some games.
    0BkVGj1l.png

Day 3 - Pt.2

After getting some rest, I got on the computer to look up painting again while Nathan read a handiness skill book.
    jp9Y43Nl.png
    NRLq6NCl.png
    flmUgnrl.png

Then I went downstairs to watch the cooking channel for a little bit before getting on the computer to play some games. Nathan then came upstairs to have a chat while I was playing my game.
    0BkVGj1l.png
    yLXC6vol.png
    EzW5PJBl.png

He then went downstairs to watch a romantic movie on TV and then headed back upstairs to where I was at. He took me in his arms and gave me a kiss and then we headed into the bedroom for a little romance. A little while later, Nathan got up and took himself a bath and then got on the computer.
    uJ0iWYMl.png
    H2jFrNWl.png
    CgoqZFzl.png
    RD1CUb0l.jpg
    MV42EExl.png

Nathan then grabbed himself a bite to eat before heading back to bed for the night.
    jccM2rpl.png
    CcXtBAgl.png

We both have been promoted in our careers.
    Nathan was promoted to open mic seeker while I was promoted to module cleaner.

As for our skills are up to this point in the story they are as follows:

Nathan
    Comedy - lvl 2
    Fitness - lvl 1
    Handiness - lvl 2
    Videogaming - lvl 1
    Cooking - lvl1

Dawn
    Charisma - lvl 1
    Cooking - lvl 1
    Fitness - lvl 1
    Gardening - lvl 1