Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas Carrers and home university

texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
Hi everyone. I'm using the nraas career module to have some sims take a degree at home, but each time someone ages in my household (be it the sims that are attending uni or others) i get a notification saying they left their jobs and they just drop uni. When i tried to restart their degrees i saw they lost their progress. It happens everytime someone ages. What am i doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The general choices to avoid that issue are to not allow aging while sims are attending a Homeworld Uni or have Overwatch installed as its aging manager is supposed to protect sims who age up from that side effect. Might it be the case that you do not have Overwatch in play?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Hi @igazor i have overwatch, errortrap and carrers. But i have read in the nraas forum that some people installed Move and Master Controler to reset town and it solved the issue... Tomorrow i'm going to try it. Thank you! I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    @igazor it seems that the reset command worked. One of the household members aged and the students kept their "job".