Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your latest and proudest Community lot creations

GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 3 Builders
I love playing the sims 3, i love every aspect of it, and today i want you to show me what some of the proudest Community lots you've ever created are (Feel free to post exchange links if you upload your creations). Here's my list, I'll update it (either as a new post or by editing this one) if i make any new ones i really like.

PATTY'S LUCKY PAWN

For the longest time my Bridgeport lacked a proper Consignment Store that was both unique and felt right at home in the city. I made several attempts, but wasn't successful until i created the Lucky Pawn. It was designed specifically to fit in with Bridgeport's aesthetics and has a color palette that compliments the nearby Waylon's Haunt. Making it fit in even more. You'll find all sorts of odds and ends inside. This place took me around 3 days to build and decorate. The ceiling at the exterior part of the entrance is white in the pictures, but I've painted it to the same color as the concrete before uploading it to the exchange, don't worry about it looking out of place =P.

KORbr1I.jpg
4lVgvR2.jpg
63eHk3U.jpg
iPpKUjY.jpg
j2CQ6Sk.jpg
tlwCwdD.jpg
jVIi0bu.jpg

Link to the exchange page: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9441631 (Updated and fixed, now the windows actually have shutters as intended.)
Post edited by Gguy on

Comments