Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Base World for soocoolsim's TS3 Disney Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration

HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads

πŸŽˆπŸŽ‘πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽˆ Happy 50th Anniversary Disney World Florida πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽ‘πŸŽˆ

The Magic Kingdom Theme Park Orlando Florida first opened on 1st October 1971 and has become one of the most popular parks for young and old alike.
To mark this fun-tastic occasion I would like to welcome you to Disney's Magic Kingdom Theme Park adapted for TS3.

This is an empty base world (except for subway stations) for soocoolsim's Disney Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration and will eventually be filled with builds from various awesome TS3 creators.
I was lucky enough to have been granted a couple of sneak peeks and I can promise you there will be some absolutely magnificent creations!!!

The map includes Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland as well as Liberty Square, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.
A save game with all the attractions added will also be available eventually.

Please check out the main thread in the Creative Corner Builders section for some more information what the Disney Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration is all about, to keep up to date with completed builds and their download links, maybe leave some encouraging comments or even decide to join :D
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/994388/under-construction-welcome-to-the-sims-3-disney-magic-kingdom-community-collaboration#latest

Here are some pictures to show you the basic set up of the Disney's Magic Kingdom world:

Overview of Disney's Magic Kingdom
MNyJHQK.jpg?1

Main Street is ready for the first builds
qkIPdx0.jpg?1

You can go 'To infinity ... and beyond!' in Tomorrowland
M804yFH.jpg?1

Will you find The Lone Ranger in Frontierland?
16QHEAx.jpg?1

Note: this world has been created with all EPs and SPs activated and will not be base game friendly as trees and other objects from various packs have been used. This should only effect the aesthetics and not the playability
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top