Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy: Vote for the Founder's Love Interest!

Plain ol' Legacy recently went through a Reboot. There was an unfortunate glitch where I felt not wanting to continue the Legacy. But I didn't want to give up completely. I decided to start anew. I took the time to clean out my Mods folder and get rid of mods and custom content that were breaking the game and making unnecessary glitches.

Before the Reboot, the Founder found love on his own. A Sim contacted him stating she had fallen for him and the sparks flew from that point. This new Founder needs your help. He's made Friends with 5 Sims created by Sims Designers. Love Day (equivalent to Valentine's Day) is approaching and the one that has the most votes will get that special date with the Founder.

You will get to see what the Founder knows about each of the 5 Sims. I know all their traits as I put the Sims themselves into the game and knew what they were ahead of time. Only knowing what the Founder knows should help on making a decision.

Reese Duran
reese_duran.jpg?w=700

This is Plain ol' Legacy Founder, Reese Duran. He is Creative, Ambitious, and Outgoing. He lives in the city of San Myshuno in one of the apartment complexes. His Aspiration is to become a City Native to San Myshuno. Reese is over halfway to his goal.

Mandy Trammell
profile_mandy_trammell_05.jpg?w=700
Mandy Trammell is created by @Llandros2012

Mandy is a neighbor of Reese's. They both live in the same apartment complex. Reese has learned that Mandy is Creative, Cheerful, and Family Oriented. They both seem to share the same Creativeness. She is unemployed at the moment. As she is a neighbor in the same apartment complex, Reese gave her a key. She's stopped by once using it to get ready to see the city. All she did was grab a few glasses of drinks and helped Reese with his garbage. Seeing that Reese knows all of Mandy's traits and they have one in common could bring a bright future to these two.

Willow Winters
profile_willow_winters_02.jpg?w=700
Willow Winters is created by @Munterbacon

Willow is also a neighbor of Reese's in the same apartment complex. I meant to give her a key and will do so in an upcoming chapter. Reese has learned that Willow is Outgoing, just like he is. The only concern is she has anger issues. On Prank Day, she did not take a liking to Reese's prank and threw a drink in his face and stormed off. Reese made it up to her at the Humor and Hijinks Festival with his comedy side. She later got angry at someone else and had to vent to Reese about it. Being with Reese and his comedy side of him might ease Willow up on her anger. Willow is unemployed as well.

Kristen Plum
profile_kristen_plum_02.jpg?w=700
Kristen Plum is created by @Shadami

Reese met Kristen at the Arts Quarter. Kristen is not an alien. Her blue skin comes from her father, the infamous Antwan Plum (created by @Shadami as well). He found out she is Glutton. Although Reese didn't learn more of her traits, he has a sentiment about Kristen in regards to being Closer from Happy Memories. Perhaps these two can create even more memories with each other. Reese also found out her one of her Lifestyles is being a People Person. That's probably why these two got along so well. Kristen is also unemployed.

Elizabeth Landers
profile_elizabeth_landers_02.jpg?w=700
Elizabeth Landers is created by @VanPelt81

Reese found Elizabeth singing at a karaoke machine. However, she avoided him as whenever I tried to find her so Reese could interact with her, she had left the Lot already. It happened twice. However, he found her again at a karaoke bar another night and was able to talk to her. She wasn't keen on sharing any information with Reese accept for a Like. And she's employed as an Actress. Reese met up with Elizabeth a second time at the Romance Festival. He had been drinking the Sakura tea and immediately put some moves on her. She freely accepted them and they became Lovebirds. But, I don't see this as a finalized decision of having these two be together. To me, it's a one time fling. But it could be more.

Jane Plainsfield
profile_jane_plainsfield_02.jpg?w=700
Jane Plainsfield is created by @AdamsEve1231

Jane was serving drinks as a Mixologist at one of the karaoke bars that Reese went to. It was small talk only. Reese met up with her again at the same bar, but as a patron. She no longer worked as a Mixologist (I wonder if that was a glitch or if the game actually made her leave the job). Reese finds out Jane is an Insider and Art Lover. Jane also found out Reese cannot sing quite well as of yet. Reese entered a karaoke contest and received a low score of 5/100. Jane was able to find out why and made it known to him he needed to stop. Maybe she can help him on his Singing skill.

Thank you for voting and you can follow along Plain ol' Legacy on the Sims Forum ( https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984426/plain-ol-legacy-rebooted#latest ) or on my WordPress Blog ( http://legacysims.net/?page_id=5578 ).
Visit LegacySims.net!
pol-reese.gif
(Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Plain ol' Legacy: Vote for the Founder's Love Interest! 26 votes

Mandy Trammell
34%
RawlaNRoweLlandros2012DoloresGreyDestin2016lilypadmeulinSERVERFRAGeralt_ofRiviaFatTribble23 9 votes
Willow Winters
15%
xaenythAuroraBoreallishaneulSkeilah 4 votes
Kristen Plum
7%
SoulGal7Shadami 2 votes
Elizabeth Landers
34%
greydonn_sims_YimiMaggieMarleyFanPhoriaLegacySims2017VanPelt81Kellogg_J_KelloggLynnPlayz1UnicornStar32 9 votes
Jane Plainsfield
7%
Evilyn_1007WildIrishBanshee 2 votes

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Elizabeth Landers
    I really love Elizabeth's whole look and the fact that they autonomously became lovebirds - kind of feels like fate in a way. Also the acting career is my favourite!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Kristen Plum
    I of course have to root for my Kristen. XD she was so flirty on that first meeting and I will support her crush even if it doesn't work out.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Elizabeth Landers
    I really love Elizabeth's whole look and the fact that they autonomously became lovebirds - kind of feels like fate in a way. Also the acting career is my favourite!

Elizabeth probably thought he was some sort of stalker to begin with and that's why she avoided him. When they finally were able to engage in conversation, she saw what a nice guy he is.
    Shadami wrote: »
    I of course have to root for my Kristen. XD she was so flirty on that first meeting and I will support her crush even if it doesn't work out.

If the outcome doesn't favor Kristen, I'm sure they will remain friends. I do still laugh that she was immediately flirtatious with him and he didn't pick up on it. He liked talking with her and sharing things.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Willow Winters
    The votes are really close. :o I found Reese's interactions with Willow the most interesting, so she has my vote.
    Kristen Plum
    By the way, i'm not expecting her to win. You know how strange my games are with subtle things especially when the Plums are involved like they're breaking the 4th wall and seeing other save files they're in. Kristen called all excited and happy to talk to her oldest sister. And just recently in game she showed up and was MISERABLE. xD "I met a guy. But he doesn't like me back." kind of thing. I thought it was really funny.
    Elizabeth Landers
    haneul wrote: »
    The votes are really close. :o I found Reese's interactions with Willow the most interesting, so she has my vote.

The fact that he gives her anger management through comedy? :lol:
    By the way, i'm not expecting her to win. You know how strange my games are with subtle things especially when the Plums are involved like they're breaking the 4th wall and seeing other save files they're in. Kristen called all excited and happy to talk to her oldest sister. And just recently in game she showed up and was MISERABLE. xD "I met a guy. But he doesn't like me back." kind of thing. I thought it was really funny.

Aww. He still likes her. Maybe just not romantically. Do you object to having another Plum in a later Generation still be approachable? It'd be a later Plum since Antwan is going for 100 children. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Kristen Plum
    I have no objection :) can even story it in that it's her kid or grandchild or something. (If they're also blue xD) since time will be quite wonky with Antwan's children. Feel free to take creative liberty on the story of it.
    Elizabeth Landers
    I have no objection :) can even story it in that it's her kid or grandchild or something. (If they're also blue xD) since time will be quite wonky with Antwan's children. Feel free to take creative liberty on the story of it.

As you know with Plain ol' Legacy, the gameplay itself tells its own story. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Jane Plainsfield
    I went with Jane, because of her last name - I mean, hello, she was made for this challenge! But I also love that Elizabeth and he autonomously got to Lovebirds, so I'm rooting for her too.
    Elizabeth Landers
    I went with Jane, because of her last name - I mean, hello, she was made for this challenge! But I also love that Elizabeth and he autonomously got to Lovebirds, so I'm rooting for her too.

I wished Jane remained a Mixologist. If she would have gotten the votes, I would definitely have put her back into that career. Elizabeth does seem to be a fan favorite along with Mandy. I don't want to be the tie breaker. :open_mouth:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited September 2021
    Elizabeth Landers
    Voted for Elizabeth though I'm interested in seeing who Reese ends up with and how this dynamic between Reese and his lady goes in the story (all of them have interesting back stories relating to how they met Reese).
    Elizabeth Landers
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Voted for Elizabeth though I'm interested in seeing who Reese ends up with and how this dynamic between Reese and his lady goes in the story (all of them have interesting back stories relating to how they met Reese).

Living in the city, hopefully Reese will still see the others and I can have him socialize with them. Mandy and Willow are his apartment neighbors, so I am sure he'll see them all the time either way...unless he moves out. If he does move, he'll still remain in the city, though. All he'll do is find a new apartment to live in. All 5 of the Sims he came into contact with live in San Myshuno. I purposely did that. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Elizabeth Landers
    I don't think there is a way to close the voting polls, so...

As of this post, Elizabeth Landers has the most votes and therefore will be the one Reese Duran will move forward with in a relationship.

Thank you all so much for voting! Almost to Love Day in the game. Next chapter (won't be Love Day) should be out soon.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited October 2021

@WildIrishBanshee Awww thank you. I created Jane. But not for this story... a different challenge. Of course I'd want to vote for my own Sim... go underdog! But I didn't even expect to see her as an option. I would've voted for Elizabeth as a second option (I Iove @VanPelt81's characters, I'm biased about the name :wink: , and she did autonomous romance with Reese.) Looks like she won!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited October 2021
    Elizabeth Landers
    @WildIrishBanshee Awww thank you. I created Jane. But not for this story... a different challenge. Of course I'd want to vote for my own Sim... go underdog! But I didn't even expect to see her as an option. I would've voted for Elizabeth as a second option (I Iove @VanPelt81's characters, I'm biased about the name :wink: , and she did autonomous romance with Reese.) Looks like she won!

You can still click on Jane as a vote and give her some love. :grimace: I am hoping Reese still runs into her on occasion. I want them to continue their friendship. I want him to with all them Sims in the poll. AND, he still needs to run into some others I have added to the gameplay.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Kristen Plum
    Congrats to Elizabeth :)