March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Caleb Vatore doing in your universe?

1235...Next

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Being dead, I imagine.

I don't really enjoy vampires, and have not included that pack in my game, so unless he's a ghost, he's presumably simply deceased.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    Happily married to Frank N Furtur and mother of Franks babies in my Lesbian Vampire Cult save.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Caleb is currently living up the single life in his hometown. Most sims though avoid him like the plague
    His sister has married Vlad, and I'm waiting for them to start popping out little fiendish fanged creatures lol.
  • honeydewfieldshoneydewfields Posts: 7 New Member
    Caleb wound up marrying Cassandra Goth in one of my previous saves, and that pair has remained one of my favorites. He eventually turned her into a vampire shortly after she moved in with him and Lilith. They went on to have two plasma-drinking baby boys.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Just spotted him painting a picture in the city in my game :)
    KEkl4xM.png
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    In one of my game saves I had Caleb cure himself of his vampirism. He was really longing for good healthy food, so much it was constantly putting him in a tense mood. I then had him make a little trip to the Magic Realm, and from there he became a Spellcaster. Currently, he and his wife are expecting their first baby.
  • barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    He was abducted by aliens and gave birth to a boy, Cosmo. He is currently dating Luna Villareal.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Let's share his ridiculous live in pictures...

iBoWiob.png

The most ridiculous is I made him married Miss H...the woman that turned him to vampire
    This is because when I checked his age in MCCC and I found out that he was on the 1st day of YA, so I think something may have happened between Miss H and him in his late teenage...
    Therefore, I took this picture
    I have created part of their high school story in words (in my language haha), which is ridiculous x 100

RK91uXZ.png

W3zhOcB.png

Anyway, Caleb, Lilith and Miss H started their college life.
    They were acting like a normal college student.

After graduation, it's time for engagement
    wzrT1DH.png

...and marriage
    5ZlSUXa.png
    nra0M3p.png

then, become parents accidentally (Miss H hates children)
    ZqGgjpM.png
    DiM0lIZ.png
    awRiOJu.png
    and I don't think it's a good idea to run away from labour room by vampire speed

27hKTeA.png
    G3HjXoJ.png
    Finally, the vampire boy has become a man

つづく
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Caleb lives in Strangerville with his wife Holly Keene-Friend.

51555209584_68381d23b7_b.jpg

They also have a son who recently became a toddler.

51555207429_6868470876_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,783 Member
    pkn9lRe.png
    2TuRTiE.png
    In my challenge save, he is a makeup and hair stylist at Plumbob studios. What is funny if looked from the mirror :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Grignard07Grignard07 Posts: 4 New Member
    mixologist in stargazer lounge
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    In my current save, where I'm rotating between the premade sim, I haven't gotten to Forgotten Hollow. However, he's friends with Dina Caliente. They met when he came by for a late-night snack, which he didn't get. Instead, he got a friend.

In my Westbrook family save, he is married to one of the Westbrook heirs, has 2 kids, and is living in Windeburg. He's no longer a vampire in that save.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I love Caleb! I just started a new save so I haven't decided how I'm going to play him this time. In my last save he had just moved in with his girlfriend genius Sim scientist and he was doing a lot of gardening in their tiny home while she was working on a cure for him so he could be human, I planned for them to have some kids, then I was going to have Vlad turn him back into a Vampire and ruin his happy life :naughty:
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Basically leading an occult civil war against Vlad.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Working on uploading the picture 😅

You can use imgur to upload photos through forum links the site gives you
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    In a save where I swapped townies' gender, Cassandra (female Caleb) had quite flirt, even with the male versions of Bella Goth and Eliza Pancakes (which I called Gomez and Ethan), untill she met Jenny Zest (female Johnny Zest). They were very much in love and Jenny asked Leroy, Cassandra's brother (so he's the male version of Lilith) to turn into a vampire, so she could stay together and share the vampiric burden with Cass, but when she saw Jenny became a vampire, she was very angry, and forced her to live in her house in Forgotten Hollow untill she didn't find the cure for vampirism. Once she found, after long resources, she prepared both for her and Jenny, and soon after both turning back to humans, Jenny propose to Cassandra. They got married in San Myshiuno Park, and now live together in an apartment, with Jenny being an arising comedian and Cassandra working on public relationship and getting popular. In another save, where the townies didn't get modifications aside from an outfit makeover, Johnny got together with Joaquin le Chien, but sometimes Caleb come to visite him.
  • SansannaSansanna Posts: 37 Member
    I have one family I'm playing generation to generation and he's involved in the family tree. He turned one of my sims from the family, Matilda, into a vampire. Now he's part of a polygamous family where Matilda is married with another woman but she has four vampire children with Caleb. So he's a father, living with the two women, four children and a butler (it's chaos) and going through the good vampire aspiration.
    Gallery id: sannaljm
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    oh he stole my wife....
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    I left the game playing and he just flirted and their romantic relationship was so high my wife didn't wanted to have or third baby that I really wanted for rags to riches.