Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Bake Day Sundaaaayyyy! This is chocolate cardamom turnover. I made the ruff puff pastry from scratch and it uses whole wheat. XD

XxGSvh5.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :sunglasses:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Bake Day Sundaaaayyyy! This is chocolate cardamom turnover. I made the ruff puff pastry from scratch and it uses whole wheat. XD

XxGSvh5.jpg

Whole wheat puff pastry, eh? How was it?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Two insightful quotes for today.
    4419186-C-M-Punk-Quote-John-what-are-you-doing-John-my-diet-soda-What-are.jpg
    817707-C-M-Punk-Quote-He-spilled-my-diet-soda.jpg
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Today's Q Q is:

What is one scene of a TV show/movie, or a part of a song that could always make you cry? (Can be happy tears too!)

This scene from Agents of SHIELD. 😥😥😥 One time, I played this video while I was at work andd when the music kicks in, I just started crying like I was cutting onions. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OUne9vj1ZI

XxGSvh5.jpg

Whole wheat puff pastry, eh? How was it?

Amazing. I wish I knew how to make those really puffy pastry like the store bought ones. 😂 Then I could make a whole wheat version of it.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • RazzRazz Posts: 65 Member

What is one scene of a TV show/movie, or a part of a song that could always make you cry? (Can be happy tears too!)

I never actually cried but one movie scene that always got me was in "Day of the Dolphin" when George C. Scott had to send the dolphins away for their own good and they cried out "Ma" and "Pa"...or something like that...haven't watched that movie in years...
    LIFE JUST GOT BETTER
    Spoopy spooopy.

88d030cf8c1b2aadc07ca12099c936cd2701de2b.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

When Atreyu's horse sank in the Swamp Of Sadness in the 1984 Neverending Story movie! I was 7 when I saw this and I still cry today as well!

RIP Artax! :(
    I recently did an art collab with one of my art Instagram friends!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Finally - getting out of this hotel and into a new camper! Been waiting almost 3 weeks for it! I had modifications to it then (as my luck goes) the living room slide out stopped working. Thankfully, it was still at the dealership and also in the OUT position - meaning they HAD to fix it before delivery (can't deliver it down the road, with a slide open)!

Kinda bitter sweet leaving now - I was just getting good at my aim tossing things at the roaches on the walls here! Oh well... :lol:
    Today's Q Q is:
    What obscure interest do you have?

Uhmm, I don't know. I love making gifs? I don't think it's that obscure tho. Hahaa.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

When Atreyu's horse sank in the Swamp Of Sadness in the 1984 Neverending Story movie! I was 7 when I saw this and I still cry today as well!

that is one reason I don't think that movie is at all appropriate for young children. I was about 12 and it was a trauma to my heart despite my hard life experiences by then.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Uhmm, I don't know. I love making gifs? I don't think it's that obscure tho. Hahaa.

I don't know anymore. Sims3 and Sims2 are obscure enough, I suppose.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know anymore. Sims3 and Sims2 are obscure enough, I suppose.

Hmm, I don't think so. So many people still play TS3 at least. 🤣 And here I am still waiting for The Sims 5. I think by the time TS5 comes up, I would have lost all interest already... 🤔
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Finally - getting out of this hotel and into a new camper! Been waiting almost 3 weeks for it! I had modifications to it then (as my luck goes) the living room slide out stopped working. Thankfully, it was still at the dealership and also in the OUT position - meaning they HAD to fix it before delivery (can't deliver it down the road, with a slide open)!

Kinda bitter sweet leaving now - I was just getting good at my aim tossing things at the roaches on the walls here! Oh well... :lol:

What is a slide-out living room? What kind of camper is this?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I watched that a couple years back for the first time with my family. My sister and I basically made fun of it the entire time. Did not find it good. I suppose it’s one of those movies that you like watch as a kid and then if you ever see it again you like it from nostalgia.
    Today's Q Q is:

Learning about like ancient torture and stuff. That stuff is cool
    Hey hey, look at my art on someone's album cover!!! 🤩🤩

c9FoQrz.png
    FwDXXd5.gif

What is a slide-out living room? What kind of camper is this?

It's just a recreational vehicle (travel trailer) - it has a room (the living room on my trailer) that moves out to make the floor space bigger.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What food do you have a love-hate relationship with?

Bread. 😂😂 Eating too much is kinda unhealthy but it's like soooooo gooooood.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

French fries

I don't eat ANY fries (including McDonald's fries), unless they came from Arby's ! I don't know what it is, but fries from Arby's are the ONLY fries that I'll eat!
    edited October 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

French fries

I don't eat ANY fries (including McDonald's fries), unless they came from Arby's ! I don't know what it is, but fries from Arby's are the ONLY fries that I'll eat!

I heard that some of Arby's items are really good. I wish we have that here. 😅 But with all the other fast food restaurants we have here, I gotta say the McDonald's one is still unbeatable for me.

Made some conchas today (with a few adjustments to the bread since I'm still trying to make milk bread that actually has a strong milk taste and I'm like one step closer). I think the trick is to put like a lot of sugar in the bread instead of the usualy 1-2 tablespoons. 🤣 I put like half a cup here. LOL.

l26p9Pr.jpg
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2021
    Those look pretty yummy @DeKay !

I'm quite fond of the Arby's roast beef sandwich as well :yum: Don't eat any other roast beef unless it's from Arby's as well (don't know how I forgot to mention that too) :confounded:
    Those look pretty yummy @DeKay !

I'm quite fond of the Arby's roast beef sandwich as well :yum: Don't eat any other roast beef unless it's from Arby's as well (don't know how I forgot to mention that too) :confounded:

Thanks!!

Haha, you must really like Arby's! 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Guess what -
    You just lost THE GAME! >:) Mwahaha!
    Today's Q Q is:

What is the most recent fact you learned that surprised you?

I can't really think of one now... :\
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top