Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ikkanu: None of the children who visit the beaches around here seem to have parents with them. It worries me. Do their parents not realise that sharks and jellyfish swim in the deeper waters? If one of those inflatables drifted too far...
    Then you have the crabs and biting insects which hide in the sand. I won't even go into the amount of rubbish that gets buried in the sands on the more touristy beaches- they don't ever show that on brochures. What if a child dug up something sharp and cut themselves?

What would you do, or like to do, to improve your neighbourhood?
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Diana: "Who says I have to do it by accident? And by any means, I'd just bring them into my basement for some Juice, and then grab some cups rom upstairs - But Wait!! - I'm not going to grab any cups. Instead I simply lock the door. Over the following days they bang the door and yell, and then they stop. I take them out to the backyard and then I invite another neighbor over."

Do you marry for simoleons or love?
  • Options
    Samphy: Sorry to let you down, but I like being single. My family are always asking when I'm going to bring a boyfriend over to meet them but I just don't feel like I need to be paired up with someone right now. I like having fun with my friends and working on my projects.

What are you passionate about?
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited September 2021

Swan: My children to grow up and have a future. A good future, even if they use my name to achieve it. Saerah has done her own thing and isn’t taking up my shadow, but she still invites me to meet with her at Henford. Yet there’s a shallow look in her eyes when she looks at me, as if she wants more. Not money or fame, that’s not her.. plus she has a good sum of both, from me, and being known as “the lady who wears those fancy dresses”. I think she’s disappointed and I don’t know why. Duchess has great charisma, I can see her being my little shadow. My heir, even if she is the only child of my 15 who isn’t my own blood. Oh, also..I’m a sucker for the spotlight, so yea, I’m passionate about that. Rising up even when I’m up there with Judith Ward.speaking of Judith, I know people give her a bad name, but when I was a welp playing my violin with Jussina , Carielle, and Aerius cheering me on, hoping to invoke a feeling from others, she tipped my talent. And now, years later, with a lot of work, I am famous. I think I lost a piece of Swan in the process. My innocence was never completely there, not when I was the lesser naive of the two Nightenshift children and knew how Father made Mom feel. Yet when I started I wasn’t starved for the glimmer of a camera clicking. Maybe that’s-..nevermind.

What do you want for your future?

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Saerah: I don’t particularly want cars in Henford On Bagley, I’m just fine using my legs, thank you. I prefer HOB’s small but tight community where you know everyone yet you can enjoy some time alone. What if my dear Mitzi, or even Midnight Rider, decided to go explore? I don’t want to hear a cry of a cat or dog and some brakes! Not to mention the stress it would cause Lactose and Woolsworth, always hearing somebody showing off how their motor sounds. I know they need to be desensitized to noises, but I’m doing fine at that without cars, I remind. Cars would suite my birthplace, Del Sol valley, where everyone’s just trying to get caught in the breeze of fame, and even San Myshuno, but that would surely mean they would soon spread to places they aren’t suited for.

Duke: I prefer to match with my species and whisk myself into a bat to do my traveling.

Who or what do you love more then anything in the world?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 228 Member
    Mira: I love perhaps my privacy the most. Meeting and interacting with people is scary, and it takes a lot out of you. I'd love to try that someday, and I'll get there eventually. But for now, my emotional support cat is perfect for me.

Would you move out to the countryside from the city? Or from the city to the countryside?
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
  • Options
    Ikkanu: I have never lived in either before, as I live on an island, but am not sure which I would choose. I don't like lots of noise or crowds so don't think I would do well in a city. But then the countryside has insects and spiders and snakes and poisonous plants so am not keen on living there either. I think I'll stick with living in my shipwreck underground if you don't mind.

If a spectre invaded your house, what would you do?
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Melusine - Who do you think let them in?

Same question
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Shine Furystrykar: Hello there! Either myself or my amazing husband, Benjamin Furystrykar, will be responding

Shine: To answer your question, Melusine, it would depend on what type of spectre we're dealing with.

Benjamin: What is your favourite fruit?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Carly Lucas: Hmm, never really thought about it. Guess I'd have to say apples, they are easy to come by, and they taste delicious.

What is your favorite season?
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Dr. LeStrange: Spooky Season!

What's something you want to do but don't want others knowing about?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Vasl: Technically speaking...if I didn’t want anybody knowing, why would I tell it here? Hmm?

Have you gave birth to any offspring?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Dr. LeStrange: strangely, I have. I was peering through my telescope late one night, when I saw a bright light...

And you could certainly tell something here, that you don't want anyone to know, because this isn't any of our regular worlds.

What dark secret do you carry?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Vasl: It’s a rather brilliant ordeal, really. My sister Saga, who, may I note, isn’t the brightest bulb in the box, came to me pregnant. Despite her ignorance, she knew of my great intelligence and antics. The dear little mouse had called upon spirits, belonging to the island of Sulani, to caste judgement on her, believing she was pure and worthy. Apparently one of them thought she was worthy of something indeed! Smitten with this man, they pursued each other. His ghostly form prohibited certain *cough* behaviors, if you get my drift, So poor little Saga cured him from the perils of death. What Saga didn’t know, was the offspring of this man would carry a trait. A marvelous trait that helps me out, very much so! The man only told her after the deed was done. This..er..”child” would be able to summon meteorites straight from the air! On their very own, out of nowhere! You get why this is amazing, no? Unfortunately, dear Saga did not think so. Thus me. She knew I was a scientist, particularly interested in abnormalities such as this-another funny story by the way. I offered this ignorant girl help and a place to stay. Who cares if it was out of my own selfish wants? I still helped her! Pssh.
    I did my research- shockingly I knew nothing about this mutation. Sure enough. Meteorites. Straight outta the air! They provided plentiful materials, and peril to those who where in the way.

Saga died in childbirth (aka quick kill with commands by a rabbit, but hey-story). I was left with this baby. It was perfect! I let mother knew one of her 19 children had died, so she’d have to pop out 4 more to replace her. For some reason that didn’t help, hehe. The father was taken care of. I assumed the guardianship of it.

And this, audience, is the irony.
    I was doing my own experiments, trying to provide a baby that would have supernatural abnormalities. Science is a wonderful thing, is it not? By the magic of science, I produced an embryo that would carry a supernatural trait that none have had before. If I told you, that would spoil the fun! Now I just need a women to carry the baby to birth. Then of course, something would have to become of the mother, because she wouldn’t want her child befalling any harm. My famous sister, Duchess, the perfect heir to our famous mother, provided the money for these experiments. Both Duchess And Saga have been very helpful to this little plot of mine. Truly quite shocking she knew fully well my intentions yet provided the donations.

The beauty of having two of these beasts is that people will do anything for the ones they care about.

(I’m fully y aware that this sim is an absolute maniac and that the embryo plot line makes no sense, but I had to do something like that for the plot, even if it’s not even a tad realistic and everybody is face palming at my lack of understanding of pregnancy and babies. Forgive my ignorance)

Question: Who is the most useful person in your life?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    ( @Apricus don't worry about your sim, Vasl, he sounds great! I love his voice and am keen to know more of his experiments).

Leoni: Who is the most useful person in my life? Hmm, well, usually everyone is useful to me for something at some stage...

Have you plotted any juicy schemes recently?
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Erytheia Paraskevas: What? No! That’s not my kind of thing at all! Even if I was more mischievous or mean-spirited, I have twin toddlers to take care of, as well as my chef job, so I don’t have the brain space for any kind of scheming.

What was your childhood like?
  • Options

Saerah: However you think life was like with tons of other siblings and your mom being as famous as Judith Ward. I was born in a set of triplets: Myself (born before the others hehe), Sistine, and Natalia. Having basically no privacy as a kid made me flock towards it when I got older. I can’t ever see myself having any children, perhaps not even married. Mitzi is the closest I’ll get, which is perfectly fine. I love my little bald Sphinx. If you run into a Nightenshift kid, there’s a 100% chance they’ll make a joke of having so many siblings.

Touchy subject- any exes?
    ( @Apricus don't worry about your sim, Vasl, he sounds great! I love his voice and am keen to know more of his experiments).

Leoni: Who is the most useful person in my life? Hmm, well, usually everyone is useful to me for something at some stage...

Have you plotted any juicy schemes recently?

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    It’s quite unfortunate this discussion is dying as I really enjoyed it.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Had 10 boy/girlfriends (at the same time) when I was a teen, got engaged (to someone else) after I became an adult.

How many children do you have?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Morgyn: none. Have you not looked at my programming?

What are your worst habits?