Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PlantSims: The Lifestate

2...Next

Comments

• jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Yes
    I don't actually care but I voted yes because I know others would want this and maybe I'd dabble with it at some point
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    No
    Fine as they are.

If, after bringing us Game Pack versions of missing occult states (Werewolf, Fairy, Ghost) they want to develop Plant Sims further, I am okay with that. But I definitely have other occults I want to see fully delivered, first.
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    Yes
    I tried playing with them once, it was fairly boring. Would be nice to have better occults if we can't have new ones. (especially aliens and mermaids)
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes
    Yes I miss those guys and I want to create a legit poison ivy instead of the mermaid version of her
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2022
    Yes
    Yes, but I want them to be more customisable too. Even if they just allow all hairs in the green swatch. I'd also like to see them properly in CAS as currently it's kind of an overlay suit on a normal sim.

I have used mods in the past to make them permanent and add new abilities like absorbing puddles, poison kiss and CC foliage clothes, skin detail vines/bark and various other things to flesh them out.

I would enjoy having them revamped so they can reproduce asexually like in past games, but this time have all the life stages and more CAS options.