Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Preferences System is Intrusive and Tiresome

celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Playing The Sims 4 on community lots has been a nightmare for me ever since the preference system was introduced to the game.

I can't stand playing on community lots anymore because whenever I visit this kind of lot, which usually receives a lot of Sims, it starts to pop up several times notifications from the preferences system, asking me to define if an NPC sim likes or dislikes doing certain things or activities.

I have nothing to do with NPC Sims. These invasive notifications popping up all the time, especially in environments with lots of Sims, are making my gameplay experience bad, because it keeps pausing the game all the time against my will.

You guys should add an option to the game that allows players to choose whether they want to set NPCS Sims preferences manually, via these notifications, or whether we want the game to set preferences for NPC Sims automatically and randomly.

The Sims 4 is getting full of these notifications that pause the simulation all the time, it's starting to detract from the gameplay experience.

Please consider reviewing how these preference notifications work. These notifications are annoying, and the sound that plays when we choose an option is also annoying.

The last time I was on a community lot, I received 4 notifications to set NPCS Sims preferences in a period of 6 Sims hours. It's horrible.

original?v=v2&px=-1

original?v=v2&px=-1

original?v=v2&px=-1
tenor.gif

Comments