Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you :heart: It is one of my several edits of Laima's Fyusha skin, yes. :tongue:

@CravenLestat Thank you :3 I use random poses, so I'll have to sift through my pose list to find it, but I'll get it for ya. :tongue:

@PalmArrow Aww thank you! :3 My last few sims have all been meant to be from the Balkans or Eastern Europe. Ruža might be my favorite as well. :tongue: Don't tell Valentyna. D:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Emily4331

If you can,
    I would love to use that skin tone, it's just gorgeous! thanks n advance.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Bump in the Road
    I keep my WooHoo default set to Risky
    Well, the story got put on pause for a few days.

51541238470_6783f7c14d_k.jpg

I normally don't play families and generations, so it's fun just playing it through at the moment.
    Going to make sure the kid isn't the dullest knife in the drawer.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Sleepstar Get better soon!

@Silverofdreams30 Great pictures of shooting the ball :star: . Lots of candidates for the boyfriend number two. Has she chosen one already?
    I decided to not use that world after all. I thought it's not worth the risk of getting problems from it.

@CravenLestat Yay! I downloaded and recommended the pattern :) .

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments <3 . Hope you liked the lighting Rflong had chosen for the world :blush: . Yeah, Morty better learn some household skills instead of just inventing if he's planning to be able to raise his kids alone ;) . I haven't been playing his household now though, because I had only very little playtime earlier this week and today I've been playing another save for a change.
    Love your house! :star:
    Shane as a blonde :hushed: ! He looks great that way too <3 ! No wonder about the glowy eyes ;) .
    Nice lounge and it looks like your sims are having fun there :smiley: .

@Nikkei_Simmer Hope you got the problem with the battery solved. My laptop battery is dead too and I can only use my laptop when it's plugged in :/ .

@Brandontaylor Sounds like Dustin is going to have kids all over the place soon too ;) .
    I see there is some chemistry between Bella and Mortimer :love: . Good for them!
    Poor Zelda. She doesn't look like a happy winner!
    That doesn't seem to happen often in my game that sims would refuse to receive flowers :o .
    Congratulations to Hank and Pauline!
    I guess Pauline knows her husband already and doesn't sweat the small stuff ;) .
    I enjoyed the wedding with all the drama :smiley: .
    I see you decided to end that save. Looking forward to your new stories!

@Emily4331 Ruza just looks so stunning <3 . Love all your pics of her! :star:

@BlackSand Enjoy some sim family life for a change! :)

I never installed the world I was thinking about installing. I've spent my day fishing and scuba diving in Isla Paradiso instead.
    9GOaVsp.jpg
    @meerkattime

She did, she and Matthew became couple nr
    two hehe.
    sometimes it is better to not use stuff that has problems with them.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Bummer! Been there, done that. That laptop is now my grandson's play toy as it doesn't work at all anymore, but he loves pounding on the keyboard imitating me. I decided not to spend money on a new battery for such an old laptop and try to get the desktop working and I'm glad I did. It is doing very well playing the game for now.

@imdragonit Thanks! I'm really looking forward to finishing the last few builds and adding the sims to the world so I can enjoy playing in the world.

@meerkattime Just uncheck the ones you don't want and save. I do know that crinrict has the oxee number for the bad counter on her site. You could compare to be sure it is the bad one. There are ways to get rid of stuff without the launcher but it is a pain. I've never tried it I just put things I'm not sure about that can't be converted to packages in a test folder and not in my main game folders.

I'm liking the natural lighting so far. I've taken a few pics and will take a few more. During my building mode, time doesn't flow so I haven't really seen much change in the sky. I will test a few things today so time will pass.
    I'm not working this weekend so hope to get some time to play in Mary's save and start writing the next chapter.
    Thanks for the comments. Yes, I just :love: Shane as a blond and made @emorrill stop packing and send him to me right away! :lol: She is the bestest and did it for me! :heart:
    That is a beautiful sunset in IP!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments on my pictures!
    Well, of course they belong together! You know it is true love when she kisses your pie face! :smiley:
    lol that Hank and Pauline finally got married.

@texxx78 Bummer there are not enough sims in the world for Eve to master her Charisma skill.

@Emily4331 That was very nice of Ruza to help you with your cc you made! You are the master of poses and beautiful woman for sure!

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comment on the house. My tester sims enjoyed the pool and were able to dive and swim in it so it works.

@BlackSand Congrats on the little one!

I think I'm done with the builds in the future section. So, I had a few more buildings to work on in the city section. This will be the leaders house. Tyler (if he looks familiar, he is @AlexaKry's sim that she shared with me for this world) will be that leader, so I had him and his unicorn check it out. The house is an EA house from Moonlight Falls and I added the barn last time I worked on it which was in July. Lol, they can't get in the gate because of the fountain. I also forgot to put a gate in at the barn fence so the unicorn cannot get in there either. I was happy to see the rainbow.
    51541423967_bca00c23f0_o.jpg

Barn gate fixed.
    51542210661_76b85c8d2c_o.jpg

Fountain moved. Tyler complained about all the stone and concrete around him. He's a fairy and needs a lot more nature around him. I think that is why I quit working on this place after building the barn. I knew it needed more greenery and landscaping but I wanted to do something else.
    51543138430_1a79423bc4_o.jpg

Tyler gave Orion a carrot snack. I think Orion likes his accommodations.
    51542456183_c56cd8d052_o.jpg

I really love the animations between human and the horses.
    51541423907_0628869f51_o.jpg

Tyler, who is a bookworm and a loner found the study very quickly! :lol:
    51542937979_cc184b8f74_o.jpg

The morning fog is starting to lift and Tyler is still reading while I started landscaping. Still got a ways to go but it is a start.
    51542210581_0970064dd4_o.jpg
    I created a sim with no CC today

V0rQqGV.jpg

wu0mlN1.jpg

Leona, not chosen her traits yet.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited October 2021
    @bekkasan - I’m looking at getting a “Delivery Driver” position at Amazon (they’re paying $19.88/hr) - getting tired of the renting thing and trying to save up a downpayment on a mobile home or something - may not be much but it will be @Featherbelle’s and mine outside of pad rent. Plans. 😀

But before that I’m saving up for both a gaming laptop and a gaming desktop. 😁

@meerkattime - yeah unfortunately my laptop won’t charge even when plugged in. So I have a feeling that the charger receptacle has come loose from the motherboard and needs to be resoldered on or the battery has reached its life-cycle end.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    finished the town area build & now I'm bouncing between the mana collection lot & the wizard's tower build ( yep love to drive myself crazy )
    @everyone wonderful updates :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    One reason I decided to start a new Sunset Valley save is that when I was originally playing with Emily and her descendants, I didn't pay attention to the townies as much. However, in my personal Carly Lucas save, I had SP on and some of the families who got neglected in the Descendants story were having kids and things like that, so that's part of it. As for Emily, I just think it's better if I continue with what I had going on originally, because I put so much time and effort into it. I think that instead of Daisy though, I am giving the Carly (Lucas) Langerak in the Langerak save the makeover I did for my personal save, then play her and Robert Langerak. I can explain more tomorrow tonight, I'll actually have some time.

Oh, by the way, insurance finally came through so my brother is now the owner of a 2021 Chevy Silverado. Went for a cruise with him yesterday, it's an awesome truck. However, he has to have a small surgery on Monday, one of his kidneys isn't draining so he has to have a stint put in to open it up.

@texxx78 Sounds like you are having fun with your challenge.

@Emily4331 Great pictures of Ruza!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks!
    Awesome Sim!

@PalmArrow Lol, I was surprised about how much went on in just one wedding.

@BlackSand Great update!

@meerkattime Lol, I know.
    Yep, there definitely was some chemistry.
    No, she wasn't. Lol
    Same here.
    Thanks!
    That's probably it, plus she's the same as he is, they both want to be the boyfriend/girlfriend of 10 Sims.
    Thanks, I hope I have some drama like that in my Sunset Valley reboot.
    Looks like your Sim is having a nice time.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Lol, so true. In the save that is replacing this one, I plan on child Mortimer and Bella getting together in their teens. Not sure about their kids yet, they may or may not be Cassandra and Alexander.
    Took them long enough, lol. If I play the Goddards in this save, not sure what I'm doing with them yet. Kind of think I'll be playing the same families I had chosen back when I played something similar a year or two ago.
    Awesome house!
    I really need to get a unicorn sometime. I have played them in the past, but it was before I started posting here.

***Here are some Elvis songs released in 1969.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7iQWP0o4g
    "Don't Cry Daddy" was a song released on Elvis' first album after the Comeback Special. Elvis started to sing the kind of songs he wanted to sing. This song is about a man whose wife either died or left him, and the man wants to give up but his children tell him not to give up. They say that he still has them and together, they'll find a new mother who loves them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-r0bilzhU
    "In The Ghetto" is another song from this album, and is another song that is supposed to make you think. Written by Mac Davis, whom we just lost a year and 2 days ago, this is one of Elvis' songs that is supposed to make us think. Unfortunately, some of the content discussed in the song still happens to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtn2CrPoZys
    To end on a happier note, here is another song that some of you might recognize. "Rubberneckin" is a song from the Elvis movie, Change of Habit, his last actual movie. However, he would have two live documentaries in 1969 and 1972 respectively. The movie, Fred Claus, has the remix version of this song in it, and I know some other ones have too.

One song I didn't share is Suspicious Minds, one of my favorites. It came out on the same album as Don't Cry Daddy, and In the Ghetto.
    I ended up ending this save since I'm making her and Robert part of my plan, but I couldn't resist sharing these goofy photos I took of Carly Lucas.

BVTuq6M.jpg

8HUmHD4.jpg

zDTVAlE.jpg
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited October 2021
    jUHwh9w.jpg
    Big day ahead of the boys, all four of their babies have a birthday party today.

WRB1x2f.jpg
    Guests started showing up and immediately lined up to meet the children.

AfBbho4.jpg
    This is probably my favorite pic from the party. Baxter cannot play piano so it was a good thing Callum was there to make him sound good.

LERe4n3.jpg
    First cake is for Judah.

4PGkXcw.jpg
    Judah aged up to child.

nxXdJ3O.jpg
    Next is Dana. I really like this pic of him with Callum.

vf0xJPn.jpg
    Dana aged up to child.

fkVMHQ3.jpg
    Then baby Noah.

dM2t5PP.jpg
    Noah aged up to toddler.

3FP3MGv.jpg
    And finally, Oliver welcomed baby Luka into the world.

NlZZpry.jpg
    Oliver holding Luka.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2021
    I made something for you guys hope you like it :(

Anyway I was depressed that summer is over and leaves are turning colors meaning it will be cold soon

And I hate cold :#

So I made a few last minute summer patterns in a last ditch mission to try to reverse the power and mother nature and have summer last forever.

PATTERN #1 Modeled by my beautiful sim Aubrey

She is wearing it on an adorable bandeau paired with a nice sarong wrap skirt

IpBGxsR.png

Now same pattern used in a comfortable casual duo of a simple halter top worn with short cutoff shorts

H5o3Knm.png

PATTERN #2 Modeled again by the lovely Aubrey

She is displaying this lovely pattern on a basic one piece swimsuit with a plunging neckline perfect for your day at the beach

xUMBO9M.png

Same pattern used on a cute buckle strap denim mini dress

3yjrqKp.png

OH SILLY ME!!!

I forgot to say the above pattern can be recolored in many gorgeous color combinations :o

SPJVyOZ.png

I hope when I put these up everybody loves them

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited October 2021
    Thanks @bekkasan @Brandontaylor
    But i'm going to restart the challenge... I've just made too many mistakes that i'm not confortable with.

Btw anyone knows of any nice empty custom worlds?
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    @meerkattime It's not as bad as it was five days ago, but it is starting to heal. Hopefully it should heal within a week due to how quick my reaction was at the time the scalding occurred.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Contact

Back in the house watching TV, Damien hears noises on the porch. Elias closes the computer and vanishes so only Damien can see him. A loud knock sounds, and Damien turns the TV off and answers the door. Three men are standing there. One he recognizes but he makes no signs of acknowledgement.
    “Yeah, what do you want at this time of night?” he asks. “I’m not buying anything!”
    “We want to talk to you, so how about let's talk inside instead of hashing this out on the porch in front of the world. Your boss contacted our boss and set up this meeting.”
    51543341985_1577e358fd_o.jpg
    51541625657_f9a398e4f2_o.jpg

Damien shrugs and moves out of the way as they enter the house. He glances up at the night sky before going inside. The quarter moon is climbing high in the sky and is reflected in the river. Just a few more days and Mary will be back.
    51541625707_864ca7f02e_o.jpg

When Joe, who seems to be in charge of the group, enters the house, he sends Dave to examine the computer on the desk. He directs Mack to search the rest of the house.
    51542414136_56a24cd6e9_o.jpg

“I’m Joe, that’s Dave and Mack.” Joe points to the others as they begin their search of Damien’s things. Joe turns and looks behind him. He was certain he felt someone breathing behind him. No one is there. As he runs his finger under his collar, he tells Damien, "It sure is hot in here."
    "The AC doesn't work in this dump. I’ve been waiting for contact all day. Is there a problem?”
    “No problem. The boss had a few things to check out. So far you’ve checked out with his contacts. You can’t be too careful, ya know?”
    51542414056_7b9338c56e_o.jpg

Dave comes over and tells Joe the computer is clean.
    Mack searches the bedroom and bathroom, then looks in the kitchen cabinets and refrigerator and calls out to Joe that the rest of the place is good.
    “Let's go. You'll be riding along with us.”
    “That’s fine, I left my ride in Bridgeport.”
    51542414001_1eb6245abc_o.jpg
    51542414041_b86d30d83f_o.jpg

Damien touches his watch, transmitting the signal to Detective Abbott, Jamie and Lee that contact has been made and they are going to the headquarters.
    The alarm on Jamie's watch rouses him as well as Bekka. Jamie reassures Bekka he will be safe in the observation house that the police have set up.
    Bekka is worried despite his reassurances.
    “We just found each other. I don’t want anything to happen to you.”
    “I don’t want anything to happen to me either.” He laughs with his usual confidence and pulls her into his arms kissing her with all his love.
    51543341575_5bff0e1060_o.jpg
    51541625362_4af594a5bf_o.jpg

Layla is awakened by Lee's alarm, and she gets up with him. “I know you will be fine but I wish I was going with you.”
    “Damien felt we needed to keep the numbers down for this operation to be successful. I think if my magic was not as strong as it is he wouldn’t let me join. But, he knew I could be a significant help, especially if things go wrong for him inside. We need to get in place, so we are closer. We are too far away here if anything happens.
    51543341435_f7337f41a6_o.jpg

After arriving at headquarters Joe texts his boss who meets them outside. Damien raises his arms and is searched by Bert Alto who is the current leader of the local syndicate. “You understand that even with your recommendations from our contacts, we must exercise caution.”
    51542659243_4e2f6da742_o.jpg

Bert, who wants to break into the global syndicate, is thrilled to have Damien on his team, even if it is temporary. He received excellent reports regarding his reputation and skills from the ‘fake’ syndicate in Bridgeport. He welcomes him warmly after the search. He is hopeful Damien will be willing to do a few small jobs for him while he is hiding out in Hidden Springs. “Nothing that will get you noticed by the cops, I assure you. The locals are fairly dense and couldn’t catch a burglar if they were standing in front of them.”
    Dave frowns as he stands behind Bert and hears that statement. He is looking forward to the day when he's no longer undercover and can help bring down this organization and the buffoon who runs it.
    Bert tells Joe to show Damien around and introduce him to the others and offer him a drink. “Make sure to give him the good stuff. Not the cheap stuff.”
    Damien can’t help but smile at the disgruntled look on Joe’s face when Bert tells him to treat him like the visiting VIP he is alleged to be.
    51542413966_fa60d42dd0_o.jpg

Joe places his hand on the security pad and waits for the door to open. Mack senses something is not quite right and turns back. “It got really hot again.”
    Damien rolls his eyes as he looks at Elias. Elias shrugs and turns to face Mack.
    The door makes a loud clicking sound as the locks open for entry. Joe explains that when anyone leaves they can just walk out, but entry is by hand print only. “You will have to call one of the crew for entry unless Bert gets you printed. I guess that will depend on how long you will be here.”
    51542658993_c66d505f0d_o.jpg

Mack looks right at Elias and shivers despite the strange heat he is feeling. He does not see him but he definitely senses something unusual.
    Joe leads the way into the building. “Mack, pay attention!” he shouts.
    Something weird is going on," Mack mumbles to himself.
    Elias grins and follows behind the group as they enter the headquarters.
    51542413776_c3c6463fab_o.jpg

Damien follows Joe as he descends a flight of stairs. Another doorway with a coded entry is ahead. Joe enters the code, and they enter the main hallway. The paneled walls are coated with green algae or mold. The air is stale and smells of years of grime and dust. Damien realizes now why the chief asked if his health was good and his shots up to date.
    51541625147_7e6d92d23f_o.jpg

Joe walks to the end of the corridor, pointing out the restrooms, sleeping quarters, a small conference room and the kitchen area. He opens a door to a large room with couches, a bar, card tables and a pool table.
    “We hang out here in between jobs. A few of us live on site so someone is usually in the building. Bert makes out a schedule to be sure someone is protecting the premises while others are out on jobs."
    51543225597_46e7177107_o.jpg
    51544265053_afd988db0d_o.jpg
    51545860236_62a69c1f74_o.jpg

Elias sits between the two making Mack extremely uncomfortable with his invisible presence. Mack squirms and shudders feeling something but not able to see Elias. He is sweating from the heat generated by Elias.
    Joe looks over at him. "I don't know what is wrong with you man but you need to take a chill pill or something."
    "Looks like Dave has drinks ready. I'll have one of those."
    Elias finally gets bored with tormenting Mack and explores the other rooms. A few things have changed since he was last in the building.
    51543341290_c2f3d57304_o.jpg
    51543225837_9c2b23ddd9_o.jpg

Jamie and Lee arrive at the observation house set up by the police. Detective Abbott ushers them in shutting the door behind them.
    “Thank you for arriving so promptly. I have been tracking him since getting the signal and he is presently inside the headquarters. He was searched on arrival, but they did not find our advanced devices."
    The detective points to the other doorway as he tells them, "The other room has a couple of beds, a bathroom and a shower. There are drinks and snacks in the mini fridge. The Chief will come by periodically with food and help with monitoring Damien as well. It is a little cramped, but it is close to the headquarters which is exactly what we needed. We will set up a schedule. Two of us will be tracking Damien at all times, with one resting."
    Jamie and Lee look around the small room at the monitoring equipment and computers set up. "Everything looks fine. Will you show us how to use the equipment?"
    51546649143_b0ba945859_o.jpg
    51541625082_25ddc09b67_o.jpg

"Yes, in a few minutes. First, I have a question for both of you. Something is making the two criminals uncomfortable. I read Damien’s files and know he has worked with ghosts before, solving cold cases. He is married to one. He did not reveal the identity of his informant to us. Is it a ghost, and did it accompany him to the headquarters? I need to know for Damien's safety as well as our agent.”
    51547163874_d06d1576bd_o.jpg
    @Satanu_Reeves Wow, four birthdays? You were busy, lol
    Cool, got a SimBot to attend.
    Happy birthday to your Sims!
    Great update!

@CravenLestat I'm with you, I hate the cold too. Let's go somewhere warm for winter, lol
    More great patterns on a beautiful Sim!

@texxx78 You're welcome.
    Hope you enjoy the do over

@bekkasan Here it goes, hope it goes well.
    I'm glad to hear it's only a few days before Mary comes back.
    Lol, I think it's funny the ghost is standing right behind Joe.
    Bekka has a right to be worried, but I think everybody will be okay.
    I'm glad Lee is going, might need his help.
    I should have guessed the Alto's would be involved somehow. Nice to see Bert, anyway. :lol:
    Yeah, all that algae or mold wouldn't be good on someone with health issues.
    Great update!

***Here are the next few Elvis songs I selected to share.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovbivtUjsk
    This song is called "From a Jack to a King" and was originally sung by singer Ned Miller. Also, this song was also done by 1980's and 90's country singer, Ricky Van Shelton. Ricky is a good singer as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOkSZ7yzsVw
    "Without Love" is another 1969 song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2t4zPdJyJo
    Out of these three songs, "After Loving You" is probably my favorite one. It's about a man who loved a woman so much, that no one else will compare to her. He says that he's no good to anyone, after loving her.
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited October 2021
    @bekkasan Thanks :blush: . Glad you're having a free weekend - I'm looking forward to reading how Mary's story goes on ;) .
    I actually found the stoopid counter from my game anyway even if I didn't install that world so I've got it from somewhere else. Anyway, I already got rid of the counter, so it's all good :) . I don't need that world anymore though since Craven linked me the fix someone made back in time for Isla Paradiso from Mod The Sims and it seems to make it playable for me. Enough diving spots and warm weather for me over there :blush: , and I think it's quite pretty.
    Pretty rainbow! I hope Tyler and his unicorn will enjoy the new house... Even if you have to build more greenery around for Tyler.
    I'm not sure if I've seen a unicorn or a horse in your game before, but that's probably because you played so long without the Pets pack.
    I think I like Tyler already :D .
    Yay! I've been waiting to read more of Mary's story and here it is! Awesome :smiley: .
    Well, those guys at the door don't look like company I'd like to hang out with :s . I hope everything goes well with Damien's plan...
    I think knowing Mary will return soon gives a great deal of encouragement for him <3 .
    It's a good thing Elias can check over the situation all the time without anyone knowing he's there. Maybe he can get help if something goes badly wrong.
    I would be worried too if I was Bekka :s . I think I love Jamie almost as much as she does, lol ;):love: .
    Wonderful kiss between Jamie and her <3 .
    I like Layla's blue hair and the hairstyle. I think it's the same hair I have in my game but I've never used it because I just haven't had a sim it would suit.
    Layla doesn't seem too worried, but I worry a bit for Lee too :| .
    I wonder what kind of jobs Damien will have to do for Bert.
    Bert really seems to like Damien. Hopefully this won't cause any unneeded jealousy in the group, because that could lead to problems :# .
    I guess Elias is not as good at hiding as everyone thought. I like that picture of Mack looking right at him.
    That place really looks grungy. Love the work you did with it! :star::smiley:
    Ha ha, Elias makes Mack uncomfortable on purpose by leaning towards him like that :p .
    I hope the dangerous project will continue going well. So far so good. Hoping to read more soon! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Leona is a cute sim :blush: .

@imdragonit I love your magical simmy world :star: . Have fun with the project!

@Brandontaylor Happy to hear your brother got the insurance money!
    I see Carly didn't end up populating the town. I think she's probably happy about it after all, even though her face in the last picture doesn't look like that ;) . Waiting to see your future story.

@Satanu_Reeves Happy birthday to everyone! So many birthdays :o . Cute little boys. A plant baby <3 .

@CravenLestat Lovely summer patterns :blush: ! I hate winter and cold too :# . I hope mother nature listens to you and brings the summer back for all of us!

@Sleepstar Glad to hear you're already better.

I'm still diving in Isla Paradiso :blush: . Too bad she's not skilled enough to open the chest yet. I might not have much play time next week, but hopefully I will have some.

U7Z2HO2.jpg
    edited October 2021
    Since I decided to resume the Langerak save, I realized I would have to roll back a tad. This means Daisy and Hal are childless again. But, I’m making Robert and Carly heirs, with Daisy and Hal sticking around a bit too.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    HERE ARE THE PATTERNS

For new players that do not know how to change the color like mentioned on my patterns all you do is spin the cursor to wherever you want on the color wheel each place changes the colors you can also brighten darken it too for tons of looks

Links

The striped floral

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9482462

The multicolor splash print

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9482463

:p

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited October 2021
    @meerkattime

Thank you

@PalmArrow

I saw your sims in another thread, they are so great looking
    he turned out great as a young adult.

@bekkasan

Great update, loved the shot of the
    moon, gorgeous!.
    Interesting to see what will happen next.
    Sim I am working on but have to stop got to go to the bank :# am just going to leave my sims game running I guess

TLsgcgf.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    Got today off, then work the next two days. That means tomorrow and Wednesday, I won't have time to play or get on here as both shifts are 11-8.

@meerkattime Thanks! It took the company long enough, lol
    She may not be populating a whole town now, but in the Langerak save that I'm bringing back, her husband wants 5 kids.
    Didn't know that they had to have a certain skill level to open underwater chests. Still learning about this game after all these years.

@CravenLestat Cool, will download as soon as I can.
    Great looking Sim!

***Just going to share the one Elvis song today, since this is a smaller comment post.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOURapuB6Q
    "Kentucky Rain" is a song written by country singer, Eddie Rabbitt (Songs of his include, "I Love A Rainy Night", "Driving My Life Away, and "Two Dollars in the Jukebox") and is about an anxious lover as he walks and hitchhikes through the "cold Kentucky rain" in search of his missing love. This song also featured another future country musician of the 80's, Ronnie Milsap. Ronnie is a blind singer, but is very talented on the piano. (Songs of his include "Smokey Mountain Rain", "There's A Stranger In My House", and "Lost In The 50's Tonight.")
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    So i've restarted my Adam and Eve challenge in an empty Sunlite Tides. The world is gorgeous. I've randomized their traits and they ended the scholar type. So, they're building a university. I'm using the nraas' carrer module so that they have to build all needed buidings before they can take a degree (just like they can't sell fish or produce before bulding a grocery store or they can't sell their paintings before bulding a gallery and so on...). So, to take a degree they need to build the Administration Centre (to enroll), the Student Union (for the lectures) and the School of Science (for the rabbithole classes in science degrees) They could choose another school, like the arts one, but they are more the science kind... Each sim can only work for one buiding in their lifetime.

From this view you can see the Administration Centre that Eve worked for.

tbVH8fM.jpg

Eve accomplished this really early in her life, so she became free to have kids and dedicate to the family. Here are both kids in the left, Braulio and Baltazar, and Adam and Eve in the righ.

YH6lV8B.jpg

Eve teaching the oldest boy, Braulio, how to drive. I love the pink tonality of Sunlite Tides in winter...

Ftmm1zA.jpg

72KZn7p.jpg

Because they can't make any money for now and all they do is spend, spend, spend... they at least have a garden so their food is cheaper.

wTRDfx6.jpg

When the kids got a LTW i had to decide which one would continue the challenge. I've decided to roll the sucession laws from the random legacy challenge, because i always find it super hard to decide... i rolled "strenght", so they would need to fight and the winner keeps the legacy. Baltazar, the youngest, won. He's also the scholar type, so i believe that in a few more sim weeks it will be possible to take science degrees in the new town. Let's see what the next generation will work for...

nbPo04R.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top