Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights October 1- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
October 1st- Friday Highlights

🎃✨ Sul Sul October ! It's officially 'Spooky Month' ✨🎃

Time flies! 😱 It's colder in the morning, the days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer. Perfect weather for hot chocolate and chilling by the fireplace.🔥

Ready for our Friday Highlights? 🎵

9zzhcpymooq9.png
'The Bridge' posted here by @CAPTAIN_NXR7

• Let's continue to talk about romance (don't ask me why but these threads keep popping here and naturally catching my attention). This discussion was initiated by @NRowe and I'd love to see Emma giving Jun a second chance since, personally, I believe that everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. I'm interested in hearing your opinions, so please join the 'Bad traits or just bad attitude??' conversation. :blush:
  • Is it too early to talk about Halloween?  👻 Certainly not if you are planning on creating new faces for the special occasion, in this case, for the Halloween Look book challenge. Meet Peanut & Butterbean! : "a pair who will always stick by each other like their favourite Peanut & Butter sandwich!" as described by their creator @x4m1r4. They're lovely!
  • Let's have a look at pre-made Sims in The Sims 2 now! In the poll "Who to pair with Florence Delarosa and why?" @Karon invites you to share which one is your favourite. It's a tough one, but we'd like to see your opinions! Looks like there's a strong candidate there ;)

That's it for this week, folks. Did you enjoy today's highlights? Then please let me know and if you have any recommendations for upcoming picks, give me a shout! :smile:

I hope you'll have a fantastic weekend and that you and your loved ones are safe! :heart:

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Thank you so much for the mention! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Congratulations to everyone who was mentioned, have a great weekend everybody! :blush: And here's some news from me, I got Discover University today! :lol:
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited October 2021
    @EA_Mari I'm truly honored to be mentioned in this week's Friday Highlights. Thank you so much! :)
    Post edited by MoonlightGraham on
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    @EA_Mari thanks a million for the mention!
    Happy Spooky Month! 🎃