Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights August 6 - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
August 6th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

As every week, I hope you are ready for some 'forums time' because I have a bunch of discussions for you to check out!
  • On Thursday we had a special Inside Maxis Livestream featuring the first "Community Spotlight" focused on our forum & community. With stories our forum members have shared here, and one of our AHQ heroes being called out. No spoilers though, this is absolutely worth watching, so grab your favourite snack and tune in if you missed it! Catch-up with the Sims 411 Recap too, the notes are live and ready for reading!
  • We also had the Simstogether series which is daily livestream hosted by Maxis people, playing through the game. It started with the Inside Maxis stream on Thursday and it's last livestream happened today. Catch the livestreams here.

Now, let's get ready for today's picks:

ju0n4nldiky1.png
Sydney is getting ready for her first day at her new job as a marine biologist. I also appreciate this magnificent scenery posted by @GirafHuntr, here.

• I feel that we should start with some nice builds as I came across the lovely "Honeybee Cottage" built by @GracieO312 which I found really splendid! 💜
  • And while we are still talking about our Cottage Living experiences- let's join @JojoMOMSTER's discussion "What have you named your llama(s)?" There you can join the discussion, meet Woolomena and a bunch of other lovely llamas. 🦙
  • When you create Sims, do you ever pay attention to their voices? I've found this one really interesting question which made me realise that I do have preference over certain tones, eg. melodic or sweet voice types. We'd love to hear your thoughts on that, so why don't you hop over to @afai1261's poll and let us know "What's your favourite sim voice in ts4?" :relaxed:

That's it for today! Did you enjoy these Friday Highlights? :) As always, if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!

Have a great weekend and stay safe! :heart:
Post edited by EA_Mari on

Comments