Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Im visiting the krusty krab with Lucifer Morningstar to upgrade the toilets and sinks and find Bruce Wayne working as a waiter while an plantzombievirus infected vampire is walking aimlessly around the lot.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My sim had a rough time at the temple.

c675nfw.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    dFDNZC7.png
    The Fyres telling their daughter "sweetly" since their favorite is married and expecting a child while they are now expecting twins there is no room for her in the house.
    vkHqKPi.png
    She takes off as she had been meaning to meet Wolfgang to celebrate their birthdays together far too forgotten, to find some random woman who hates kids being given the bad news that his older brother is expecting. Morgan isn't sure how he handled being in this house even his little brother avoids him.
    CTTR7LF.png
    The house isn't mine I got one of lilsimsie's houses from her current legacy and went through moving things and cleaning up since she uses a lot of moo and such to make it livable.

Anyways the point was that he had been a favored child of a lost relative and claimed the inheritance a house and some money to get going he joined the military while she decided to be a fabricator and he assured her it was her home now too. They didn't have to worry about the circus nonsense they both came from.
    9cHHC5e.png
    I moved back to Amara and TJ's family and I noticed like several other pregnant couples they are expecting a girl...whatever for them they have the boys. She's home alone here but last night she got upset that her eldest was being mean to her baby and I had him go to bed while TJ played video games with his other son. He had just gotten a sentiment saying how special he was to him, I don't know it was sort of funny. Oh yeah the screen, I just hadn't seen this painting before I always stick to the same groups so I'm sure there are a lot of paintings I haven't seen.
    4d7ERaz.png
    Bitter cause his brother is a pain and joyful at the same time heh.
    H01HBxx.png
    Immediately after she tells them she's having a baby, funny the little monster is teasing him he wasn't too happy about the news he's worried the new baby will be just like him picking on him so long as their parents aren't around...okay or he just doesn't want a baby in the house. Though the first is more interesting so we'll say that.

Moving on it's Easter when I open the game next and I was going to play them to celebrate.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    @mightysprite Thank you! Actually, I do have plans for Desirae finding her own path to stardom. Right now, I'm just trying to plant the seeds, but I have a lot of ideas for her.
    @HavenRose I love that story idea! I always had to tell my butler to go to sleep at night otherwise they would just fall asleep at the worst times.
    @RedDestiny92 The wedding looked really nice, and the bride's dress is beautiful!
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    edited September 2021
    So this happened yesterday since I play at night after work. I sent my sims who live in Del Sol Valley to Mt. Komorebi for a few days to celebrate winterfest. They have twin girls and a toddler son who haven't seen snow so I thought it would be nice. Didn't expect the butler (haven't used them much) and maid to come with them though. Oddly, I couldn't direct the butler to cook while on vacation. I also had sebt them to a restaurant I had placed down in Mt. Komorebi, but unfortunately everyone got food except for them. It was fun though. Nice change of pace for them.
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    edited September 2021
    My sim living her best student life in the city autonomously woohooed and asked out her roomate. Then a few hours later asked out another guy autonomously downstairs at the festival and brings him back to the apartment. Roomate walks in on them, they break up and then she kicked the roomate out. The drama!
    Should really pay more attention to autonomous actions lol
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

fd9c6c6636905cc0a8e40924a300bd3d56eb04b0.png

So finally Torulf and his wife have a kiddo. It feels like it's been forever since Torulf was a broke teen starting out in industrial Oasis Springs. Adrian was even born ingame, usually I prefer to create a toddler in CAS. I am really having a great time with my little family.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Surprise! It's A Wedding

Erik Cantrell grinned at the thought. He had been so busy lately, that the notion of gathering family and friends for a Weenie Roast in the Isle of Volpe Park in Bramblewood forest sounded like a great moment to relax. Of course, he had ulterior motives behind this little gathering. He told Kayleigh about it and her response was very positive. "Might be a good way to avoid the Paparazzi," he told her. And if not, he mused to himself we'll have some great pictures of the event.

Erik did the footwork. He gathered the permits to use the National Park, gave the plans of how he would transform it for a wedding, and made certain he got the proper permits to have an open fire pit, too. His was not to omit the Weenie Roast, but merely a guise to get family and friends to his wedding. After all, he and Kayleigh already had everything they needed. No need for gifts. If some insisted, he would simply ask that they give to their favorite charities. Their siblings all went to their own houses after graduation. Joseph and Louise Cantrell together with Drake and Carina Golden with the use of Drake's GI Bill, purchased a darling bungalow for Aaron and Sandi in Henford-on-Bagley. This got the others thinking about moving there, too. So, Erik and Kayleigh outright purchased a small farm for Joey and Astrid, next door to Aaron which put them in between his two brothers. Since Brianna's marriage was pre-arranged by the High Counselor of Vulcan, the two were given Grayson Keep, which overlooked the property Erik had purchased. By the time graduation rolled around, Erik was informed the house was completed and ready for move-in.
    yLv9QIg.jpg
    The castle on the hill belonged to Spock of the House of Talek Sen Dene, wherein Erik's only sister would reside.
    NRtUbVf.jpg
    The couple were married immediately. Erik wished Brianna all the best. He was very happy for her. She loved this half-Vulcan very deeply.
    HW9SoRL.jpg

Thursday morning rolled around. The weather was expected to be partially cloudy in the morning, with sunshine the rest of the day. Erik padded his way up the stairs to rouse his bride. She was 'living' in their bedroom, while Erik stoically slept on the livingroom couch, which was too short for him. Erik was six foot, two inches tall. So, it puzzled him that Kayleigh almost seemed taller, upon occasion. "Hey, Sleepyhead, today is the Day. Get a move on. I'm going to be out back taking care of the chickens. The thing is set for Noon."
    Erik has overseen the details and the place was magical.
    Lt0cpT8.jpg
    Since the gathering had been touted as a Weenie Roast nobody was in the least bit surprised that some of their family decided to wade into the pond.
    kmJkSmH.jpg
    "Hey, what is this?" Aaron asked. "And why are you two dressed up like that for a Weenie Roast? Erik, you've pulled another one of your pranks, haven't you. Why? It's not as if none of us wouldn't come. You're such a Goofball, brother."
    t5Zc41e.jpg
    "Welcome to our wedding," Erik said. "We just didn't want a lot of fuss."
    "Ah, you mean Paparazzi."
    "Well, if they show up, it's okay."
    Judith had actually been a Co-Star of Erik's on one of the TV series he'd acted in. He wasn't at all surprised when she more or less stole center stage. That's just Judith for you.
    O4Mcuyg.jpg
    The couple took hands and each gave the other their vows.
    6FcOTlK.jpg
    "Kayleigh Ann Golden, I promise to love you for the entirety of my life. I love you like no other Sim in this universe. You complete me."
    T4toyyD.jpg
    "I now pronounce you Sim and wife," Aaron said. As a judge, he had the authority and he was pleased to use it.
    FF3LzQM.jpg
    The confetti was automatic from the wedding arch, triggered by the words Aaron spoke.
    Tv5D4rb.jpg

The Event wasn't over with the nuptials. On with the Weenie Roast. Erik and Kayleigh lit the fire.
    hmPk8yP.jpg
    Kf2LHY6.jpg
    Then they called the guests over to have cake and other refreshments. At one point, Erik even grilled some chicken.
    5esGEex.jpg
    The day was gorgeous, perfect for this outdoor event.
    dy4kqDs.jpg
    4LbqmAB.jpg
    Not a sign of Paparazzi anywhere, but Erik didn't mind. He was surprised, but pleased, when the Mayor of Henford-on-Bagley showed up.
    DiJz2W8.jpg
    "Please don't worry about the Park. I have a crew coming in to restore it to how it was previously," he said as he signed his autograph.

All for now. Thanks for reading! (Game is functioning properly again. Yay!)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited September 2021
    Pimp DeVille randomly insulted and threatened Geoffrey Landgraab. He's wearing speedos because he was taking a nap in the hot tub before he suddenly woke up and decided to go argue with Geoffrey.
    tLy8g3U.png
    aFtTYm3.png

Lionel Kemp (the one with the cap) also walked out of the house randomly and all he did was farted in front of these random Sims. Then he went back home. Nice. :trollface::D
    V3LsvfU.png
    Wow @Kimmer, I had to do a doubletake as I thought your Sim was naked. LOL I didn't see the pixilation that normally comes when a Sim is in the altogether, but still. LOL Had me going for a second. As for the one who went outside to fart, that was to keep the air in his home from pollution of sorts. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Wow @Kimmer, I had to do a doubletake as I thought your Sim was naked. LOL I didn't see the pixilation that normally comes when a Sim is in the altogether, but still. LOL Had me going for a second. As for the one who went outside to fart, that was to keep the air in his home from pollution of sorts. LOL
    Lol, he does look like he's naked. :D

EJScOZ7.png
    Emiliano took his son, Jonathan, out for dinner. They went to a pizzeria and caught up on the usual: school, friends, and of course, the coolest new toys that Jonathan would love for his dad to buy him.

SC0aS04.png
    "Dad! Please please please can you buy the newest Voidcritter Battle Station X Deluxe Version? It's only like.... 10000 simoleons... but that's like pocket change for you, right?"
    "Yes, but that's--"
    "PLEASE!! I promise I'll be good!"
    "Ahh... Alright, but it stays at home with me. You can play with it when you spend the nights."
    "Thank you, Dad! You're the best! Oh, can you also buy me some booster packs?"
    "Wha--? Right, I guess you'll need some cards for it. How many packs do you need?"
    "I don't know... like 1000?"
    "1000!? You want me to buy every pack in this store?!"
    "Yeah! I want to collect all the rare cards!"

...And with a sigh, Emiliano told the store clerk that he would like to buy every single booster pack they had in stock.

IeAqudA.png
    On the way out, Jonathan noticed a Simmie vending machine.

"Dad! They have Simmies! Can I have some? Please!!"
    "You literally just had me buy all of the voidcritter booster packs from the store...!"
    "But, you're like... the highest paid actor in Del Sol Valley!"
    "Yes, but Jonathan, money doesn't just grow on trees! Besides, I think you got enough stuff tonight."
    "Just a couple, please! I only need a couple more for my collection! And... I promise I won't ask for anything else!"

gOIBz5q.png
    "Fine...! Just a couple, and then we're going home."

Of course, the vending machine got stuck.

"Noooooo! Dad, can you get my capsule out? It got stuck!"
    "All right, move out of the way and let me see if I can get it for you."

Iuz0Zgg.png
    "Wow... this is really stuck. I'm not sure I can get it out."
    "Dad, give it a really, really, REALLY big shake!"

drYo0gj.png
    "Dad! Are you okay!?"
    "Ugh... that was a really bad idea."

RztNrIk.png
    At this point, Emiliano was ready to give up on the stuck capsule. Jonathan begged his dad to try just one more time.

"Dad, you're the strongest man in the whole world... you can totally do it! Please!!"

K9RWfpG.png
    Finally! Emiliano was able to get the stuck item out. Thankfully, he didn't get himself killed in the process. Jonathan's eyes lit up and he gave his dad the biggest hug he could muster.

"I knew you could do it, Dad!"

He then, ripped opened the packet and popped off the top of the capsule.

"Aw man! It's a duplicate!"

Emiliano put his face in his hands. "I almost died.... for a duplicate!?"

(I literally almost had my precious sim killed for a duplicate. What was I thinking!?)

db5oQvH.png
    At home, Jonathan opened all of his booster packs... and only managed to get two rares.

Emiliano mumbled under his breath, "Those things are such a rip off."

VzYQTXr.png
    After the kids went to bed, Johnny offered to give Emiliano a deep tissue massage for his sore shoulder. Emiliano made a vow to himself: No. More. Simmies. EVER.
    Dear Emiliano, this is what comes when you overindulge a child. Don't be his friend. Be his parent. Oi, sorry 'bout that I just had to chime in. LOL Great story on the one side and so sorry Dad kept giving in to the point he almost killed himself. This is precisely what's wrong with the world.
    @GalacticGal Emiliano does tend to spoil his son a bit too much, but this was definitely a learning experience for him. Don't worry, Johnny and Emiliano have plans to take Jonathan volunteering on the weekends.
  • spongegirl38spongegirl38 Posts: 22 Member
    I had made a 'First Day of Summer' holiday for my Sims housemates, Josh and Melissa. It involved a BBQ, a water balloon fight, gardening, cleaning and sports TV. They had awesome fun until Melissa's heart exploded because she was angry at the sun shining (it was summer, after all) and anyway she died! For some reason a small crowd of people were there on their phones, putting it all on social media! The ghouls!

Now Josh is alone, albeit with the cat. He should be enrolling in university soon, so I think he'll be OK.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm currently playing a household of 4 Sims, about to be 5.

Eamonn O'Meara lived on his own in a cheap apartment in San Myshuno, eventually coming up with enough money to go to Foxbury for a Distinguished Degree in Computer Science. In the dorms he met Irene (I forgot her last name), another CS major, and they hit it off quite well. After he graduated he got a job as a computer engineer, and Irene moved in to finish up her classwork as a commuter student. The two of them married after she graduated, with a quickie wedding at the Romance Festival, then moved to a house in Willow Creek. It wasn't too long before their daughter, Fiona, joined the family, followed by the family Servo, Hazel. Irene just got pregnant with their second child; debating whether to move them to a new house or keep them in their current digs.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited October 2021
    So today I played my sim Lindsay and her wife Foazia and their kids and Lindsay's kid sister who lives with them. They had flower day all was well and good. I decided to give lindsay another youth potion so she could watch her kids grow up seeing as she had them later in life.

I went to play her ex husband who I hadn't played in a long time since I didn't want to lol, I noticed before in MCC it said he now jad two kids so I wanted to go in and see who that 2nd kids was. I saw that he had alot of reward points enough for a youth potion so I had an idea to have him drink one. Maybe he found it somehow that Lindsay got her hands on one.

I also decided to have him go over to her house in the middle of the night (they haven't talked in forever). First thing I had him do was brag about his job (he's only an office assistant), he got the embarassed moodlet from it, guess Lindsay wasn't impressed. So I had him get angry and yell at her and such, argue with her about her career (she's a florist). She soon left for work so I had him go bother Foazia.

Lucky for me also it was brawl day so he fought her and won in front of the kids, sorry Foazia. He also brought his dog along and tried to have it impregnate his ex wife's dog. Didn't work. His dog also attacked one of the kids without any prompting from me, poor kid. Then I just had him wander around brindleton bay challenge people to fights (he's a hor head so he loves this holiday which i usually don't participate in so I decided to indulge him), he got the furious sentiment after a fight with Pak'a Uha. So yeah I had fun, not my usual game play.

Then I went on with my usual rotation in that save.
    Post edited by Caitxcat on
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Trying to make some Incheon Arrivals inspired looks before the kit actually... you know... arrives...

eBo1cx5.png
    UH0RhW8.png
    Qj3pxC4.png
    MSqo6py.png
    RLl5c5h.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @NightlyCoffee I think it's sweet he'd do anything for his son even in the form of giving him what he'd like, nothing wrong with that as long as he takes care of it before he's supporting his son and his family when he's aging and barely making any cash ha. The wedding was a good time.
    vBj1BVf.png
    I keep getting my boys mixed up, but Dean is the brat, today was being good and after pouting decided to instead play with his brother.
    oTbhpdp.png
    When they finished Marcus ran to get a hug from his mother who had been napping thanks to the baby, Dean wasn't feeling too good from swinging too long so he took a nap of his own.
    kEfaq6m.png
    aa3TwUS.png
    Another painting I know I haven't seen so pretty.
    DgGTrAL.png
    Tj woke up in a bit of mood hearing the boys playing when they ought to be in bed, no school or not it's late backsides ought to be in bed, hearing they were scared of the monster he took pity and sprayed the bed for them.
    AevF290.png
    The next morning was Easter, Amara looked so satisfied with her cookies.
    yK6Q69G.png
    I noticed this seemed to be glitched but it was sort of funny.

'Huh what was that?...' proceeds to have conversation with door cause no one said anything.
    PMUTvl2.png
    Dean wanted to be mean to his brother and Amara but decided against it..for today.
    IImF7DL.png
    Once the Easter bunny showed up TJ was already a little moody after giving Dean a talking to for shouting bad words at said bunny.
    3XOrqme.png
    So he didn't want the other anywhere near his wife, after he said his piece he immediately got ready and went to work, some mood dude.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member

I'm playing Feng's family now.
    Victor and Lily have 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl - Leonis and Suki
    7SAFdUg.png
    Although Lily doesn't like kids, the relationship between her and her kids is not bad (just not bad...)
    Pk82YdE.png
    Lily: Leonis, what do you think about the Landgraab girls?

tFCGpZj.png
    t0ASDSN.png
    EtaGrTA.png
    8ieG3bV.png
    4uVxbn0.png
    S57yoff.png
    (from Leonis' memory)
    Leonis: I think they're so cute...although sometimes very willful
    Lily: What about...if you can date one of them?
    Leonis: !!!

Actually, one day before...
    7MkDDWE.png
    Lily: The Landgrabb family is asking if our son can marry their daughter...
    Victor: WHAT?!
    Lily: Why're you looking so surprise? You know the Landgraabs is a big customer in my corporation
    Victor: I think, you better let your son to choose

In the sauna
    IWAemwc.png
    Leonis: Emily is my best friend...I think they'll arrange Emily to me...

UQZdMp4.png
    (from Leonis' memory)
    Emily: You wanna drink some cocoa?
    6W9Onr5.png
    Emily: CHEESE
    LXbIV9y.png
    Emily:Can you stay with me for a while...?
    gtjKT1b.png
    Emily: Very tired! It's time for massaging!
    4blgZ51.png
    Emily: It's enough, Leonis...I know, it's not possible to find her...but I will try my best

IrjgKlJ.png
    Let's see if his dream can come true...
    Whirlwind

Erik Cantrell longed for a moment when he could just take five. He didn't want much, just five minutes to regroup. This was not his path, he soon discovered. Kayleigh was a delight, their wedding a dream come true. Yet, from that day forward life had become a blur to him.
    A few short Sim days later, Kayleigh was delighted to announce, she was on the Nest.
    sSpKnFf.jpg
    As it did in his life, time got away from him. He joined the Acting Career, which of course, he discussed with Kayleigh ahead of time, since he was already very involved with his Music Career. "I know how much you enjoy acting, Erik, why would I stand in your way? Just promise me you won't forget about me."
    So he made certain to take his lovely bride out when he could.
    9EvxrRD.jpg
    In between, his concerts, his recording sessions, his movie bits, and his growing TV work. He put out albums, too. He was up to seventeen, now.
    TQJkDeR.jpg
    eKqaYZ8.jpg
    Erik went through a whole hosts of roles, too.
    From Swashbuckler:
    sIzj6gI.jpg
    To guest-star as an Outdoorsman in Wild Flames:
    RBik4sL.jpg:
    To supporting Actor in Detective Law :smile:
    1mCN4zx.jpg
    To Sitcom Star in Residency of the Heart :smile:
    Km1zdjn.jpg
    Finally to Rising Star in ZBB Apocalypses Rising. Having gotten over a bout with food poisoning, Erik knew just how to play his death scene:
    Ihj7uVm.jpg

Finally, his son was born. Seemed like only a heartbeat had gone by.
    h9vYaZd.jpg
    In the very early hours of the next day, a chick hatched, too. Erik strongly considered naming the chick after his son, but was told it was a Hen.
    kSeaugU.jpg
    Despite it all, Erik remembered to take Kayleigh out. This night it was Night on the Town.
    "Put on your best dress, Baby, 'cos we're going out tonight." He took her to one of their favorite restaurants, the Five-Star rated, Celebrity Club.
    Sadly, they weren't alone. And he didn't mean the other customers.
    dpGPwRj.jpg
    Shortly after they sat down, another fan decided to parade passed their table. Kayleigh was alarmed. It was one thing for the male Obsessed Fans to arrive, sans any clothing, but how on Earth did this gal slip passed the Host?
    VKI3I2R.jpg
    wWA0Q8Y.jpg
    It was no wonder the sleep-deprived new mother suddenly 'lost' it.
    gYKDBoV.jpg
    The couple gave up their table and went home for the night.

All too soon, little Jamison aged up to a Toddler. Erik found himself having bouts of sadness. True enough, he'd lost a friend and fan recently, but, he knew somehow soon, he had to slow the pace of his life before his son grew up without really knowing his father.
    "Come on, Jamey, you can do it. Mommy's right here to catch you."
    Of3JAE8.jpg
    "Yay, you did it. Wasn't that fun? Good Boy."
    pqswwZ1.jpg

With rumors of a nomination pending, will Erik garner a Starlight Accolade for Best Actor?

Tune in for more! All for now.

Thanks for reading!
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited October 2021
    That last one on the slide is the cutest photo ever @GalacticGal o:)
    Looks like Erik is settled (again) if busy.

I always look forward to checking out this thread and seeing what everyone’s Sims are up to. <3
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have had very little time to play these last few days, it is nice to swing by and just see what other players are up to :blush:
    edited October 2021
    So I'm stoked today because my sim Angelina reached level 9 of the medical career. I did not expect for that to happen in this rotation seeing as in order to progress to level 9 I needed to deliver a baby, I heard people spend so much time on this level waiting for a pregnant sim to come in, but lo and behold after I got her back from strangerville to deal with an outbreak in comes Liberty Lee pregnant with her 4th child so yay!

Then on Love day the next day she went out for breakfast with her hubby Akira, it took forever for them to get their food though, they were last to be served. it was fristrating! So it was 5 by the time they got back home lol. I had their eldest daughter Katherine ask her boyfriend out to a bowling alley/karaoke bar in San Myshuno. Her boyfriend is the son of Don Lothario and Eva Caprociossa,two noncommital sims that married eachother. He's a music lover and a freegan so that will be interesting to play with. No bowling wS actually done because I was did not want to have a bad date nad have to deal sith an annoying guilty sentiment. They sang Karaoke thouhh

This is the same save file my sim Lindsay (mentioned a few posts back)is in actually Angelina's her bestfriend. I noticed that Lindsay's ex husband married someone with three kids so that's interesting. Maybe I will play again with him some time.
    NRowe wrote: »
    That last one on the slide is the cutest photo ever @GalacticGal o:)
    Looks like Erik is settled (again) if busy.

I always look forward to checking out this thread and seeing what everyone’s Sims are up to. <3

Thank you for the shout out! I love that picture, too. Glad I could capture it. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top