Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Simple Conversation

coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
This thread is just a normal conversation. I don't know if anyone actually started this, but this is for normal conversations and getting to know our fellow simmers better! :)

Anyways, hi, I'm Tartz as some people say.
Does anyone know of Grace Vanderwaal? She's my favorite. ♥ I just hate how when I looked up images of her, all I saw were pictures of her compared to Taylor Swift.
So how your day, whoever is reading this? :joy:
Challenges completed: none yet :(

Comments

• WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 55 Member
    edited July 2021
    hi! my day is good! I got some pet chicks today, a day old they all are! I'll send you a pick sometime.
    how's you're day? i'm really in to chatting with people!
  • elinnnstarelinnnstar Posts: 36 Member
    > @WhaleWatcher said:
    > hi! my day is good! I got some pet chicks today, a day old they all are! I'll send you a pick sometime.
    > how's you're day? i'm really in to chatting with people!

Hey im doing good, just looking for people to chat with! What did you name you pet chicks?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Hope we don't get slammed for necroposting by reviving such and old thread. If so, someone can start this one afresh and we can go from there.

Hey, I'm Iggy or Rex (the mafia game group seems to have decided on Rex). I like Sims3 and Sims2 way better than Sims4, but Sims4 is playable with loads of mods, I just got tired of constantly updating them, and even with them, there's no getting around Sims4 sims just being designed to be empty avatars in an online world, before that plan was scrapped, so their lack of personality is baked right in.

I have no pets due to allergies, love the outdoors, cooking, science, literature, coffeeshops, pool halls and arcades,seeing plays (but haven't been in years), and wacky/creative/oddball people. Not big into pop culture or celebrities, don't watch TV much. Thinking of trying to take up tv just to have something in common or relatable with other people.

Your turn!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    You sound like an interesting person, IgnominiusRex! I know what it's like to have pet allergies (and food and environmental), and love arcades and pool myself. What literature do you like?
    The last show I really watched was Breaking Bad, and tried half-heartedly to watch Just Call Saul after, but it wasn't the same. Mostly I prefer youtube channels I subscribe to.

wacky, creative, and oddball sounds like a party to me.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg