Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circle - Season 3

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Okay, guys and girls, are you ready for the final episode?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Well well well...
    Yessssssssssssssss!!! Congrats on winning the game Princess!!! For the short time you were in there as Heejin you did a GREAT job! I kinda guessed either Alain OR Heejin was you... but both? That didn't cross my mind XD
    I think I was pretty close when it came to guesses XD I got Miriam, Graham, Europa and Kayzer right, one out of 2 for Heejin and Alain. Rose not sure, Emma/Amir tricked me and Alleen got us again by playing herself twice XD Graham was SUPER obvious once that poster appeared, that's the exact same font as Haylo was using for his streams... I gotta admit though that I hoped for the surprise of Wolfskii playing instead XD Gotta love plottwist
    And yessssss, I finally improved on my 5th place record!!! ... And I also hold a long record of being the real life player who went the longest in the game without any blocked players visiting me. C'mooooon blocked folks, I need the face-to-face companyyy :joy:
    Banner.png
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    Great episode!
    Yay Heeijin! I knew you could do it :p
    It's so wild that she actually won, but I'm glad everyone enjoyed her!
    Such an amazing Circle Family. Really enjoyed participating.
    Congratz to all for being awesome!

oh and @M13Vulpecula did it throw you off cause Alain and Heeijin were so different? Lol!
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
    @pieceofme07
    Yeah, I think it did XD
    Banner.png
    I made the Apartment in Sims 4... :blush: Maybe we can do a season in here? :p
    Hmm, I started on a new job this week, so the pace would have to be a bit lower than previous seasons. But I wouldn't be opposed to a new gameshow season starting :3
    Banner.png
    Hmm, I started on a new job this week, so the pace would have to be a bit lower than previous seasons. But I wouldn't be opposed to a new gameshow season starting :3

Congratz on the new job! :smiley: