Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up - I have kennel duty for my school this week so I have to go in early and stay late to take care of the kitties all week, so my free time is gonna be even more limited than usual. I played ahead a bit so hopefully I can still keep up with posting, but comments are gonna be limited or just not happen this week, and I really do apologize if that's the case. I have a big test tomorrow so I doubt I'll get around to comments this evening either, so again, just super sorry that I won't be keeping up with those :( Just know I'm reading your updates and enjoying them! Thanks for understanding.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    Thank you very much about the compliments about the ending :) It was a last minute decision to make Nik Sr to be the Grim "before him" :) As, who else then :) And yes, he sounds just like he has a giant stamp and butterfly collection :D
    -- 10 grilled cheeses in a row? haha, glad she likes those, but will she like those after? :p Oh yes the curse from 3 lost duels, Melody had that.. the hugging curse :D She could of easily cure herself some time later, but I let it be for a long time :D
    That mod still should work, but as last I played with sage, was at my main save and almost a year ago, and cannot be sure, I tested today. :)
    And test results. I do have both mods, here:
    88aHbnN.png
    L and Simeon, in front of their house at WC , fully played.
    u39EZlY.png
    Malcolm went to Realm, ( i rarely have sages there to greet, as I have too many spellcasters in this challenge save)
    Anndd..
    Zlc9Ggi.png
    63uZJAC.png
    So, what ever glitch it was, it was not those mods. Some random bug, I suppose :)

--Ahhh VEERA!! Why do you have to act like that?? You make me ashamed I ever even made you! :D Please , try to behave!! Haha I woud cheat her friendship panel with Josh, as unfortinately game logic when it comes to celebs is random :) Those either look at your sim like snobs or are friendly, regardless of reputation :)
    Lovely last pics at their visit :)
    Great job with the grilled cheese!
    --- That wedding place looks awesome <3 I love those little rocks :) Oh and by now you are way more talented at using that mod than I never was :)

@permanentrose ,
    thank you for your comments :) It sure was fun to play, so different than the dinner with the ladies :) And yes, of course he collects stamps :D
    -- Lovely update, makes me almost want to buy Parenthood.. but.. just almost :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @permanentrose , that is okay, IRL first :)

Extra again.. some pics i cut out from my update :)
    tCxQek5.png
    dbziBMy.png
    oh the crying...
    AwvagqK.png
    Essa, you have cried 20 sim minutes in a row, and NOW you realize that Grimm is there??? :smiley:
    IEiOVUp.png
    some spicy gossiping.. about Veera!! How dare you two!!
    4Ywk0Ih.png
    Okay my fault, i was so much looking at others that I had totally forgotten poor Malcolm, he was as bartender the WHOLE night!! I set him free.. and what does he do??!??!!?
    tCxQek5.png
    THIS :joy:
    PO6POfw.png
    And crying continues ... all but Carrie who is not sure is that dude really a grimm or not..
    oorVot0.png
    Gladly she bend over just in time..
    vKRBp3R.png
    Nik Sr: "Ahh the memories..."
    Carrie: "Hey DUDE!! You almost cut my throat!!!"
    isnm8Yy.png
    Looks like they are getting along :)
    mVBcIUK.png
    98R7ypG.png
    Inside still, these two had a soccer moment.
    MFKv9En.png
    This pic reminded me instantly how badly she treats Josh in another game :D
    jQf6cae.png
    Caleb!!?? Why are you all over Essa's hair??
    B9cmc6I.png
    Caleb: "But watcher, I AM celebrity hair stylist!
    Oh, true! I forgot, continue!
    3anDPLN.png
    qil9ae4.png
    Caleb?
    caleb: "I AM her stylist too! but what do I see!!!!!!!!!!"
    ??
    G9ScSmU.png
    "SOMEONE TOUCHED HER HAIR!!! I BETTER HURRY!"
    OHOEkJ7.png
    Caleb: "Hey! You!! And YOU!! stay out of her hair!!"

And it was morning and party over :)

edited October 2021
    Update 268 - Happy Birthday, Ruby!

8vPydRt.png
    Poor Rowan - I haven't completed any aspirations with him yet, so I decided to get to work on that.
    snx0Te3.jpg

Ruby applied for a few scholarships as well.
    pdsIPOc.png

So I meant to have Ruby's birthday cake in the evening while the sun was just starting to set (for the screenshot opportunities) but then I couldn't put candles on the cake for the life of me. I think something gets messed up when you bake a cake together instead of just an adult doing it, so Jules had to make a second cake and by the time she finished, it was dark out.
    mvJZLSX.jpg

She rolled the "Loves the Outdoors" trait, which I think suits her :)
    7KADEyy.png

Everyone enjoyed the cake.
    ZREfdyn.jpg

Especially this little cutie ;)
    cd0e5H8.png

Let's get her cleaned up a bit :)
    20lh4dm.png

Though it was already late, it wasn't too late for this group of young adults to take Ruby out to party :) Kristine, Isla (Rose and Carrie's daughter), Theo, Zane, and Ruby all headed for Discotheque Pan Europa in Windenburg.
    V4mxGWs.jpg
    HeAw42F.jpg

Damon was there too, pulling out all the good moves :D
    kzBXefN.jpg

Kristine and Ruby had a dance battle, which was especially entertaining since they stood too close together. I feel like these need some good captions but I'm too tired to come up with anything good haha.
    jMs6FxX.jpg
    xo0WtFn.jpg
    1ayRdhj.jpg
    ljXboVh.jpg

I need to fiddle with my NPC and hirable roles settings/mods, since no bartender showed up when I tried to hire one, so Ruby decided she's play the role for a bit.
    8u3qzYs.jpg

I also used MCCC control to have Theo flirt with Kristine, and then I let autonomy do the rest, and it went very well indeed.
    JlfcTgf.jpg
    t1z6uZN.jpg
    3yj44yt.jpg

The sun was just beginning to rise as Zane took Ruby out on the one of the balconies.
    "Happy birthday, babe. I love you so much."
    BDSDYjB.jpg

Our little Ruby is all grown up now <3

--

Also when I went in to edit Ruby's birthday outfit, I realized that nail polish was included as an accessory, even though I don't have spa day! I'm excited about this, even if I can't have them do their nails in live mode.

Ruby got some sleek black nail polish to go with her outfit.
    1OJAvhV.png

And look, so cute, toddlers can have painted nails too! I'm imagining Ruby doing Robin's nails now <3
    MdYGp05.png

And of course Rowan wouldn't want to be left out too, and he picked a nice shade of blue :)
    FjrneCg.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @Karababy52 your TOOL screenshot is gorgeous!! You are really utilizing the mod well. What a great way to set up a perfect and one of a kind wedding :) also your grilled cheese adventures are fun

@Ellupelluellu your game is so fun and eventful as always. The fight with melody and Jules was great, and of course Malcolm is at it with the hand buzzer again 😂😂
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    September - Day 28: "Potions, Pleasure and Promises"

DdxhnWC.png

Notes
    pb8eQJl.png
    I put those two Mods in a new 'save as' file to test them again, hoping this time they would allow Jessah and Morgyn to live together and he'd still be the Untamed Sage. But sadly, it didn't work again. There were no Sages in the Realm and only two students. I took the mods out and the Sages were all back again. It's working in Ellu's game, but not in mine for some reason. I had plans for Morgyn to ask Jessah to marry him, but I guess it will be up to her to propose. That's okay, at least they can be a couple and he can visit, she can invite him to stay the night, and she can bring any children they have to the Realm, etc. No worries.

Since they were already in the Realm, I figured why not take advantage, again? Josh had one task in the 3rd milestone goal and all of the last for the Potions Purveyor aspiration left to do. The task was to make 5 batches of potions. He asked all three Sages and Essa to help. However, I didn't know he could only ask 3 total Sims. Essa started to walk away. Clicking on the caldron I saw Josh could still invite her to help. Morgyn got kicked out as a result. I felt bad since he didn't look too happy about it. Ah well, live and learn right?

HM0s1um.png
    The participants brewing the next batch together made me smile! The entire Hunter family! What a great teaching moment for the twins and a bonding opportunity for all of them eh?

cvCqCTs.png
    The last three batches were made by Josh and Essa alone.

sHdNQWH.png
    The glowing eyes Josh had the entire time was pretty cool if a bit eerie! o.O

l4fCRqY.png
    He ended up with 25 excellent potions of Plentiful Needs. Josh gave 13 to Essa and kept 12 for himself.

TukwKjE.png
    And then this happened! The fourth and final milestone completed automatically since I guess he'd already done whatever was needed. Yay! Congrats Josh!

Incidentally, I don't know if you can tell since they are Maxis Match and extremely similar to what comes by default with the game, but my Sims have default CC eyes now by Praline Sims. They're called Oasis Eyes N155 V2. I LOVE them! It took me a long time to find these. As far as I can tell, they are unique among all the other CC eyes I checked out. Why? Because none of the others had the correct color for Josh's eyes. They were either too blue, too green or too dark. These are the exact color and look the same, but they're better! They don't get that weird shine Maxis eyes get from certain angles. That always bugged me. Not anymore! \o/

I want to Thank you @Ellupelluellu for giving me a link to the CC default eyes that you use. They're gorgeous, I do love them, but they're just a bit too shiny and too dark, plus the color that is supposed to be light green with blue highlights for Josh, is just a medium blue. I might use the others some day, I saved them, but as long as I'm playing Josh, I'll be using these CC eyes. I hope you understand. :)

Vh5mHz8.png
    Essa and Josh went to the gardens in an effort to find somewhere they could be alone to celebrate. It's been my experience no other Sims ever show up when my Sims are spending time there. They did some fishing and other things and worked up quite an appetite doing it. Essa did a Grand Delicioso spell and conjured a platter of Rack of Lamb for them to enjoy.

oavqxKX.png
    They shared a steamy kiss for 'dessert.'

jSLBMQg.png
    "I love you so much Beautiful. You make me so happy. I love spending time with you here. I hope you're not sad we decided not to get married in the Realm. It's a shame since it's so romantic and...magical, of course. But, we still can if you want to? Just say the word."

HK7SdcY.png
    "You are such a sweet unselfish man, I love you so much too, more than I can find the words to tell you. It doesn't matter where we get married. I just want to be your wife and spend the rest of our lives together. We don't even have to get married if you don't want to. We really don't need a piece of paper to know we belong together, right?"
    "No, we don't, you're already my better half, the keeper of my heart and so much more. But, I do still want to marry you and have the right to call you my wife, Beautiful, my Beautiful wife."

JwCtpQM.png
    "It's been wonderful here, just the two of us sharing our love under the stars tonight like we have, but let's go back to HQ and..." *whispers*

kkfb3Uv.png
    FJbKRjq.png
    YXJuvuV.png
    FZlOdiV.png
    BGMfZjK.png
    kFeOIEs.png
    GNgDop6.png
    QsXCyHq.png

Normally, I absolutely detest it when the game let's my Sims make their own decisions when I have 'No Autonomy' set for a game save. However, there is one thing I will always welcome and love to see, autonomous woo hoo! The last nine screenshots were all autonomous actions on their part! Isn't love wonderful!? <3

I also aged up the twins to YA along with Seth and aged up Seth's brother Samuel to a child. The elopement setting I made into a room has been placed on a rental lot in HoB ready for Josh and Essa to arrive there soon. I'll put it in place with T.O.O.L. once they are on the lot. Not sure what will happen the next couple days before San Myshuno. I might do a bit of a time jump, they might get married, or I might just spend the next couple days building their place to live in SM. We'll see how it goes... :)

Alrighty, I need to feed my cats and gets some sleep. I'll comment on all your wonderful updates/replies when I get up later. Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) Sometimes those little things sims do themselves without me directing are the funniest :p
    -- Congrats to Ruby!! :smiley: Nice time in the nightclub and lovely kissing pictures after :)<3

@Karababy52 ,
    oh what a bummer that the mods did not work.. I wonder why it does work in my game. As I said I have NOT installed the latest patch, what came with those basegame swatches and that one work outfit "fix".. what broke almost 0 mods..
    I take all back.. I forgot I am missing 2 updates. And for that first one it does need to be updated!!
    That is why it was still working for me :(
    I did send you a link to an updated version, and slightly different, with what you can also play as sage, in Realm.
    Lovely pictures <3 I love that sky of Realm :) Haha, I forgot there is a bed too in there :D But yes shower, as my backround sims have used the shower for woohoo before :D
    And sure, great that you found eyes what had better color for Josh :)

Mx8

August, day 29.

m3vras2.png
    The one with winter adventure, part 1.

tGD5qAw.png

YWXZKRn.png

OopEMUs.png

97YkSyV.png

RcfGxXM.png

w2Gxgay.png

3kv6CfF.png

hpFUCZf.png

hZRDPby.png

e3ZEsV5.png

oemWyvW.png

wC9Z4hQ.png

YCKPNOQ.png

m3vras2.png

Mx8

August, day 29.

31iDq3f.png
    The one with winter adventure, part 2.

z1WJRzY.png

L8SU8v0.png

31iDq3f.png

7ArDG9o.png

wmKPsiK.png

xxFvBLC.png

RJvhD6o.png

5Rwig2B.png

XV85xAh.png

d8rUdGm.png

8lz4cgD.png

Gh3YWDs.png

LWpjUj0.png

tHZwLUN.png

WZumfX5.png

Mx8

August, day 29.

hjW8VJJ.png
    The one with winter adventure, part 3.

eMuDecO.png

Nkmpaaj.png

hjW8VJJ.png

MLDQUGO.png

dw7gObr.png

2MXKjDI.png

y1Yre2o.png

w1plk1G.png

OaVy4GS.png

NEcg5mj.png

JMGKqAQ.png

QCgDOvY.png

lHBVe0o.png

EIYxNeP.png

Ab9GyVV.png
    Stupid cave was too full of snow.. no woohoo :(

edited October 2021
    Update 269 - Turtle Hatching

Yq9g50O.jpg
    I will be using tomorrow's update to renovate the apartment Jules and her family will be staying in while they living in SM, and also to give them all makeovers. They will be living in Dell and Sofia's apartment. Dell, Sofia, and Abel will be moving back to the Britechester house, and I've had it in my mind that the penthouse apartment in SM is what Jules' and Dell's parents left to them when they died, so since it's the family apartment and Dell and Sofia aren't currently using it, it makes sense for Jules and her family to live there now. That's about as much of a story as I have the energy to come up with for their move there :)

Anyway, let's enjoy our final moments in Sulani.

I think my island conservation narrative is messed up, or I just didn't have time to make a dent on it, but the narrative wasn't progressing, but I decided that the turtle hatching event would be a cute way to end their stay so I cheated the island into the final narrative stage and spawned the hatching event.

"Look at them go, Robin!"
    ljruU7G.png
    EZQYwnW.png

"Closer, closer!"
    oDvIKAr.png

"Robin, you're supposed to stay behind the ribbon..."
    k5oZq56.jpg

"No, no, I see cute turtles please."
    mAnHhJe.png

"I take one home, okay?"
    ibFfXgO.png

"Got it!"
    uEBtWJB.png

Meanwhile, the rest of the family cheered on the turtles.
    WrChSje.jpg

While Jules and Micah collected data for work.
    NiNEyBJ.jpg

Jules also took one final dip as a mermaid.
    USDsPXR.png

And then it was time to return to her human self once more :)
    01X7fu7.png
    IZDfnpm.png

(I found it interesting that she used opposite hands to eat each one)

Robin was really hungry at this point, and @Karababy52's grilled cheese updates reminded me that Jules can summon food out of nowhere with the reward from that aspiration, so here is an instant meal for her hungry tot :)
    PEHABMl.png

Nom nom
    qdOKl7g.png

So I changed everyone in the family back into humans except for Robin. I decided that since she had been born as a mermaid, she could stay one forever. I didn't really feel too attached to anyone else as a mermaid though so they'll just be human for the rest of this challenge.
    @permanentrose ,
    -- Lovely first pic :) Very cute thing that Robin wanted to take one with her at home :)

Mx8

August, day 29.

kpfTC2C.png
    The one with winter adventure, part 4.

R83peIZ.png

sEAuXWW.png

07BAGnt.png

7jwjnwG.png

paiksK3.png

z69pwtQ.png

hwXS4rc.png

kpfTC2C.png

Bg6xU1i.png

Hut not by me :
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BA3D22603ECD11EB8CC01AE2A2C073C3?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=CPTN_NXR7&max=50&maxis=false&setLocale=en-us

I just removed the single beds and added a double one.. because.. because :) .

Sorry I have posted this in 4 parts, but as all just pictures, It would of been too pic heavy for one post.

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Ellupelluellu -
    Oh what a lovely memory to go up the mountain in Mt. Komorebi. Nice pics. And that cabin at the top, that is so wonderful. :) Well, Sakura never woohooed in the cave either because she went on the climb with Kiyoshi when they were teens...plus I didn't know where the cave was! lol Really lovely pics :) Love the pic of them kissing with the sun setting ? rising? anyway, that is a wonderful photo.

@permanentrose
    Oh the turtle hatching...so cute....and even cuter that Robin wanted to put a turtle in her sand bucket. Such lovely final shots of Sulani. I love that world. And so everyone is changing back to regular sims, except Robin. I do agree with that one, since Robin was born a mermaid. Oh, and heading to a penthouse apartment in San Myshuno. That will be cool.
    September - Day 29: "3 Coins in the Fountain...view?"

YlwmkIs.png

Notes
    I am very happy to share the two Mods that were not working are working as expected now. Morgyn now lives with Jessah and Josee for real. He and Jessah are a couple! Yay! :)

GDvMGGm.png
    Sent Essa and Josh to the Realm to make sure the Sages were showing up and were the correct ones. As always, Simeon and Morgyn were there to greet them when they arrived. Josee was there too wearing an outfit I did not give her. Oh well...

NcTLxes.png
    Checked inside to see if L. was there too and the first Sim I saw was one of the Spellcaster townies I downloaded from the Gallery. Don't remember his name, but it made me happy to see him! Another Mod I installed keeps the game from generating Spellcaster townies. It will only use Sims that are already Spellcasters to be in the Realm. In other words, only MY Sims! I love that!

SIcmY66.png
    And there's my L. Faba looking beautiful as always. The only thing I didn't check is to see if I could play Morgyn in the Realm as a Sage. But that's not why I wanted the Mod, so it's all good. even if that part doesn't work. :)

2P0H435.png
    It was such a gorgeous morning, Essa and Josh made a sand sculpture when they arrived back home. Honestly I only had them make that so I could take a screenshot of the sunbeams streaming through that pink tree. Love the lighting in this game, especially in Sulani. :)

yvJnpFI.png
    Their tans faded away awhile ago, so since this is most likely one of their last days in Sulani for awhile, Josh went out back on the deck/dock to work on getting an all-over tan. ;)

utMyTHY.png
    Essa decided to join him. :)

AETdEgk.png
    After the two of them got a nice toasty brown tan, I left them to go look around in San Myshuno to make a decision where they would live next month. They will live in a Penthouse, the one I started building above on the Fountainview Penthouse lot in the Arts Quarter. It wasn't my first choice. I also looked on the Gallery to see what was available. Couldn't really find anything that wasn't HUGE! Most of them had 4+ bedrooms, bathrooms and a lot of extra stuff they don't need.

I took a break and checked out Twitter, which ended up being a good idea. Kate Emerald had just uploaded an NYC Penthouse on the Torendi Tower Penthouse lot in the Fashion District! It's gorgeous! However, it has a lot of extra things Essa and Josh don't need. Plus, when I started to renovate it, it was taking forever. Mostly due to the fact it had a ton of wall panels that were put up using MOO and flickering like mad. Ugh! I have nothing against MOO, I use it myself, but sometimes...

Anyway, I gave up on that, though it's still there and next checked out the Old Salt House. Too big. So, I have never ever in my life built an industrial loft in the game. I've built lofts, but not in the Industrial apartment/penthouse style. My normal style of builds are tiny or small one story cottages/cabins/craftsman, etc., in the country. I've never tackled a penthouse before either. Seemed like a fun challenge, especially since I haven't built anything from scratch in awhile either.

This is what I think is the front. So far, it's two stories, with a loft, pool, a greenhouse, a couple big balconies and two smaller ones. I tried to match that reddish pink brick on the Maxis part of the build, but we don't have anything that shade so I used something else. I'm not sure I like the white either. I might change the colors on this. A little frustrated I can't change the brown trim, it looks so odd with the black. Can't even change it with T.O.O.L. At least I couldn't, maybe someone more experienced with it could. I have no idea.

EBqMKl1.png
    Right Side Angle view. One of the balconies where I plan to put a BBQ and seating, or perhaps a firepit and/or fireplace. Above that is the bedroom with two small inaccessible balconies. They are purely for aesthetics at the moment.

JMgrFsz.png
    Right Side. Love the new loft windows that came with the kit! Only wish we got more than one. Oh well. Notice that air conditioner/heating unit on the roof? I didn't plan to put anything up there, but the steel beam/column was poking through the top of the roof, so I put that up there to hide it. Used T.O.O.L. to rotate/elevate it at just the right angle! Such a simple thing, but I'm proud of it. I'm learning. :)

fmuaqUt.png
    Just another angled view.

QKPuC3p.png
    Rear view. Or it could be the front, I have no idea. There are entrance doors on either side of the building. Love those Moschino windows!

TwHBkYh.png
    Just another angled view showing the pool and deck area. I plan to put a couple lounge chairs out there and a few other things.

rYmWKLo.png
    Love that wall hanging/sculpture with the gears and pipes! Had fun resizing and rotating those nut lights on the feature wall. The lofted bedroom is behind that wall. The rest of the 'loft' is just a catwalk around the open concept living/kitchen/dining area below. Obviously I'm going with a black/white/red and a bit of blue and brown for a color scheme.

zRFONdC.png
    Looking toward the front from the rear on the catwalk.

NER4Mnt.png
    Looking toward the rear from the loft/catwalk. As you can see I have a lot of work to do in here and outside.

FMqgr4R.png
    Here's all I've done in the bedroom so far. I love that wall light! I've only used it once before in a build.

C0YthBg.png
    Overhead view of the first floor. Not much here yet, just the elevator area and staircase. That's it! Not sure where everything will go yet, but they need a bathroom, kitchen, living/dining area and maybe a study.

S035lpy.png
    Last, but not least, the Second floor layout so far. Hopefully I will have it finished before they move in on Friday. Can't believe tomorrow is the last day of September already. This year is going by SO fast eh? If anyone has any suggestions/tips/ideas about building an Industrial loft, I'm all ears! ;)

I'll get started on comments next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! *Hugs*
    @permanentrose
    Good idea working on the Super Parent aspiration. Obviously I've been working on finishing all the aspirations Essa and Josh can until Friday too. :) Love that style of cake, very cool Rowan helped bake it. :)

No worries about comments, real life, as I always say, comes first! :)

Happy Birthday Ruby! Welcome to adulthood! Dangit! Bummer about the first cake not working out and messing up your plans. That bites. :( Ah well, at least she got to go out and party with her friends and boyfriend for her birthday. I love it when my Sims stand to close to each other sometimes. You're right, it makes for some very entertaining screenshots. hehe Oh yeah, love the nail polish. So nice they gave everyone a few of the polishes free too! Even if you don't have Spa Day. :)

Thank you about the wedding set up I made for Essa and Josh. I'm very happy with how it turned out! Very surprised too. I thought this mod would be much more complicated. It is in some ways, but how to use it is very simple. It just takes some getting used to and remember all the commands.

Very cute turtle event with Ruby taking one for herself. hehe Makes sense about them not being Mermaids, except Robin after they move to San Myshuno. hehe About the Grilled Cheese, you're welcome!

@SoulGal7
    Aww, thank you so much for saying that! :) No, it's just a statue, but I think it's adorable! Since I couldn't decide and both Ellu and you like the pebbles/rocks, I kept them. :) Just waiting for Summer now, only a week away for them. They'll get married sometime during October, most likely toward the beginning of the month. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    He makes a great Grim! :) Yep, 10, not necessarily in a row though. I don't think. I just wanted to get the aspiration finished quickly so made them eat them all at once. :D If I had to eat that many, I'd not want another afterward for the rest of my life. :D I remember that hugging curse! So funny! I'm glad you had her keep it for awhile. :)

Thank you! I love how it turned out, just need Summer to get here now for them so they can get married. :) Just a little over a week away. I am having a TON of fun with the Tool Mod! It's amazing! I love it! :)

Don't worry, it's cool Josh and Veera are good friends now. I should've just cheated them as friends, didn't even think of doing that. I'm' not used to having mods that give me that ability yet. Probably take awhile. lol

Aww man, bummer seeing Essa and Nik crying like that. :( Malcom! Sheesh! hehe Nik Sr. looks so spooky with those red eyes and pale skin. o.O Such a sweet hug between Josh and Veera. I'm glad they're friends in your game too! Taking selfies together too! Yay! :) Caleb, you are so weird Dude. lol hehe "Stay out of her hair!" lol

Yes! Thank you again for sending me a link to those mods, they all work perfectly and I couldn't be happier! *Hugs* There didn't used to be a double bed in there, I put it there. hehe Before there was only 3 twin beds. When they stayed in the Realm that one time, I put the double bed in and pretended Simeon and L. fixed up the room for them for their stay. :) Yes, I'm happy with the default CC eyes I found too. And thank you for explaining why Josh's eyes you're using are actually extra eyes from the same creator. I always wondered why his eyes and Nik Jr. eyes looked pale green but there wasn't that shade in the default CC versions in that link.

Oh Wow! You have some absolutely gorgeous screenshots for their Winter Adventure! Love that they are woo hooing everywhere they go! hehe I think that's the most I've ever seen them woo hoo in one update. Maybe all year! :D Love that hut at the summit of Mt. Komorebi, very rustic and cool! :) Absolutely adore your daily post pic for August 29th the most.
    @Karababy52
    Lovely last moments in Sulani for Essa and Josh. Glad that you figured out some mods to help with ROM and your sages, and very sweet daily shot of Morgyn and Jessah. Love what you're doing with your build too! Good luck as you continue building. I'm excited to see the end result. I'm using that same lot too since that's where Dell and Sofia's apartment is :) I can't believe how fast this year is going either!

@Ellupelluellu
    Gorgeous screenshots of the their winter adventure! That pose you used on the mountain top too was lovely. Such a perfect getaway for M&M

Thanks for understanding about my short comments this week. Just glad I've been able to keep up with posting and reading your stuff <3
    edited October 2021
    Update 270 - Taking on the city

URlgPXa.png
    The whole fam is ready for the city with their snazzy new makeovers. Decided to go back to one of my favorite hairstyles for Jules too :)

So they are living in Dell and Sofia's apartment, which is the Fountain View Penthouse lot. So for the most part, I think the lot is pretty much how it came in the game. I honestly can't remember though. I moved Dell, Sofia and Jules into this lot a few years ago now and I have no idea if I downloaded something new or edited what the game gave me lol. I don't think I've ever used this lot in another save so I honestly have no idea what it originally looked like :D But anyway, I made a lot of edits today, especially since I needed to add a few extra rooms on since they have so many children now LOL :D

Here's a little tour of what I have done so far.
    Anyway, to start, here's a little rooftop garden area I added.
    wdIdM8r.jpg

On the other side of the house, I am in the process of adding a rooftop pool area.
    yOa4jm5.jpg

Living room and dining area
    ZEJhLFT.jpg

Kitchen (I didn't change anything here really)
    lT8JdZn.jpg

Updated family photo :)
    yaZukHs.png

The beginnings of Robin's room. She'll probably share with the new baby too. Her room needs a lot of work still.
    FBnM0AP.png

Jules' and Emmett's room.
    cVrJ1Bv.jpg
    9mijmvg.png

Rowan's room (I still need to add more to his room too)
    PmbKNVy.png
    HnuBWjs.png

Ruby's room
    6Nt39WY.jpg
    yIrIXdY.jpg

And just a few cute photos that are reminding me I need to get some photos with Robin to hang up too.
    r9heoip.png

I got tired of building/decorating so I popped into live mode and had Ruby apply to uni.
    25rN8Nw.png

I planned on stopping my play there since I was gonna wait until October started to really delve into gameplay now that I moved them, but then Mario invited Ruby over and I decided to accept the invitation since it's been a while since she's seen her dad :)

"Ruby! It's so good to see you!"
    YvZbhiD.jpg

"You too, Dad. I've missed you."
    LluYTip.jpg

"I can't believe you're applying to college already. You're growing up so fast...anyway, the girls are super excited you're here to visit."
    L2ckuAp.jpg

"Hey you two. You up for a round of video games?" (I aged them up to tiny teens. Josie is the one with the long hair and Gemma is the one with the buns)
    gvEP344.png

"Bring it on!"
    u5u8Wq3.png

Gemma: "What??! How did you even do that, Ruby?"
    jzhdmgT.png

Josie: "She wins every time..."
    Mn9SbF1.png

Ruby stayed for dinner too. The girls ate at the table, while Mario and Becca took the couch.
    j8AWX0m.png
    I75enfS.png

It was definitely fun to pop into Windenburg and visit some sims I haven't checked in with for a while. We'll be back to Jules taking centerstage again tomorrow though :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you for commenting :) Yes it was sunset :) Haha, well the cave is in the second last stage of the climb, just before the marker what leads to summit :) Too bad is was full of snow :(
    @Karababy52 ,
    Hehe, yes it may take a while to get used to certain mods now :) And also the rumba what happens when a big pre-pack patch arrives :)
    Haha, so i was not so forgetful then, I tried so much to remember where in realm there is double bed :D
    Thank you for your comments :)
    Haha well maybe they did woohoo in that trip as many times than before all year :D
    That pic, I used vanilla Maxis sofa cuddle :) Maybe one and only where their lips actually do touch! :smiley:

--YAY for those mods working :) And lovely pic of the newest couple <3
    Nice last times at Sulani, I don't know who will miss Sulani most, them or you? :smiley: As I will miss it :)
    And naturally no tanlines wanted :p
    Great job with the penthouse so far ! I try to avoid TOOL when building, as I want to upload those , and in case I ever get another curated lot, I need to build without TOOL :)
    @permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your comments :) And as I said to Karababy52 , that is not a pose, just maybe the only Maxis sofa cuddle animation where lips do touch :D
    -- Great family pic! :smiley: so lovely colorful outfits, and that hair really looks cool on Jules :)
    Penthouse looks cool, yes some are like there used to be in that lot, but much has changed, original does not go well with big families :) Well done! :)
    And lovely wisit to Mario and his family. I't been a long time sense Windenburg :)

Mx8

August, day 30..

EdlNTne.png
    The one long Sunday , part 1.

BVvJVla.png
    TAg8XGa.png
    It was late, just over midnight, fire was gone.. maybe better leave back down for the night.

8yTyenX.png
    YNIXtml.png
    One thing first..

kCY0Ea1.png
    Back down, one more thing left to do..
    51kbJou.png
    Melody went to ski lifts, and Malcolm....
    YFDA7hS.png
    "What?! I am hungry. And not doing any aspirations."
    Okay..
    3fYntFf.png
    To the hardest slope.
    AWcbhMS.png
    EdlNTne.png
    13o5gRz.png
    And stylish landing!
    So.. it took 9 months to do this single aspiration :D

Now to look who others are there..
    pA8L08t.png
    L seems to like the bunny slope..

k1uv0sG.png
    YES! my plan worked! I made a club with Greg, what included the main family and M&M kids!
    xnWKvnh.png
    There is Mike and rest are following on the backround :p
    0cPU09p.png
    l6191Eq.png
    KEgYheK.png
    Pb1RK27.png
    XSUqAPK.png
    Mona had the spelcaster eye bug.. DUH!

September - Day 30: "Fountainview Penthouse Build WIP Continues..."

zAUbwkz.png

Notes

Essa and Josh have now moved to the Penthouse, but I haven't played them yet, I will soon though. I'm getting close to being finished with their new home, but not quite yet. The above is a placeholder of the finished back patio/pool area. Be back later to update and comment. Hope y'all had a fantastic day! <3
    @Karababy52 your build is looking fantastic!

@Ellupelluellu yay for finally finishing that aspiration!! :D
    @Karababy52 , that patio/pool are looks great!!!

@permanentrose , well, it was about time to finally do it :p

edited October 2021
    Update 271 - First Day in the City

97h8aed.png
    This is honestly kind of a throw away post. I had a few screenshots leftover after playing the other day so I'll just post those since I'm not gonna have time to play today.

So Jules is still working in the conservationist career. I think I'll have her max it out before she quits. She's pretty close I believe. Anyway, she returned home in her work outfit and was feeling a little nauseous from her pregnancy.
    tv11gmM.jpg

Well, I guess we should officially tell Emmett he's gonna be a dad again :D
    44j0oZJ.png
    oAb7dVx.png

Emmett, of course, was ecstatic. Remember, he is one of four kids, so I feel like he'd be all about have a big family :)
    nLNFNWQ.png
    0D6UATc.png

I forgot I had a washer added to this lot. Probably gonna regret this haha.
    jisQYQr.png

Well at least watching the wash cycle entertains the toddler :joy:
    SYv5grO.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top