Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights September 24- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
September 24th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week is gone and you know what this means: welcome to our Friday Highlights! :)

But before we dive into today's picks, here's a quick overview of two things that happened this week:

• There was a patch on Tuesday and you can find the notes here!
  • Also on Tuesday, we announced the new #FashionStreetKit & #IncheonArrivalsKit gemw5kod4vwc.pngzpqwkyoybfzq.png - Available October 5 and you can find more about it here.

y8aq7xeo2fhb.png
'The castle ruins in The Bramblewood'- posted by @ChuChuExpress, here.

• Let's start this week's highlights by giving a shout out to a few threads that were created a long time ago and are still alive, allowing our Simmers to have fun & share their experiences/ stories. I know there are many, but here's a list of the ones that called my attention:
- What happened in your game today? - Created in May, 2016 by @Simmerella.
- "Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4"- Created in December, 2018 by @catloverplayer.
- "Share your newest The Sims 4 creations here!" - Created in October, 2014 by @BreeMiles .
- "One room, one week, one theme" - Created in February, 2015 by @rosemow.
- "What happened in your Sims 3 game today?" - Created in January, 2015 by @emorrill .
- "Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3"- Created in August, 2018 by @UnseenHorizon.
- "What happen in your game today/most recently?"- TS2 discussion created in April, 2016 by @Meepleep.
Fair play to all creators and to our fellow Simmers that keep the conversation flowing in these threads! <3
  • Story time! Let's explore and follow the 'Jang family' in their visit to the University of Britechester. Along with close friends, they seem to have had a great weekend together, including an unexpected family reunion. Want to know how it ends? Check @mightysprite's story here. :wink:
  • Moving on to The Sims 4 Lots section, I'd like to invite you to check the 'Del Sol Shopping Mall' created by @AlJay. There, you will find everything to keep your Sims entertained such as a Gym, Electronic store, Pet store, Fashion Boutique, Toddler playground, arcade, Spa and Salon, Book store, Flower shop, knitting store and Photo Studio. Isn't that brilliant? :love:
  • What's a Highlight without a poll? :smiley: Whenever you guys are browsing for a house in the gallery, what exactly do you consider: a furnished house or would you prefer if its completely empty? Hop over to @Skyrryx's poll "Do you prefer download from the gallery a house...?" and join the conversation!
  • And to finish things off for today, a bit of The Sims 3: you must have a look at all the great stories shared in @BlackSand's thread "Distinguished Order of Mages - vision statement". I'm huge fond of Elvira, she's such a strong character with unique personality. Can't wait to see what happens next. :blush:

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @EA_Mari thank you kindly for the thread shout-out, super awesome to still see it going strong! Have a lovely weekend!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @EA_Mari Thank you for the mention of my thread. :blush:

I never imagined such a simple question would turn into the funnest, friendliest, and most popular thread over in the Sims 3 section. :open_mouth: I've made so many dear friends there. <3 And in some ways my interactions there have changed my life for the better. Love y'all! :kissing_heart: Thank you for keeping the thread alive and great.

Congrats to the others mentioned who still have threads going for thousands of pages on end. :star: Rock on!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Ooh nice, my castle ruins screenshot is at the top of the page!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @EA_Mari ... Thanks for the Mention.

As for Elvira, her name popped up a few times prior, but she just entered the story in character.
    She also entered the story with a strong move that will certainly shape things to come.

Have A Lovely Day.
    Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Thank you so much @EA_Mari for mentioning my shopping mall :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    The Jangs are happy you liked their story @EA_Mari :)

• jjrice2233jjrice2233 Posts: 17 Member
    Look good
  • npc5579npc5579 Posts: 20 Member
    thanks for the highlights
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    @BreeMiles & @emorrill - Fair play to you. Honestly, I visit those threads multiple times during the week and the amount of great content & engagement they generate is gratifying. <3

@ChuChuExpress - that screenshot is fab!

@BlackSand - can't wait to see what the future holds for Elvira! ;)

@AlJay - no problem at all, more than deserved. Its stunning!

@mightysprite - Keep me posted on what happens next for The Jangs.

Thank you @jjrice2233 and you're very welcome @npc5579 <3