Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor I've enjoyed reading your updates. Poor Jessica caught and scolded for just trying to have some fun. :grin:
    Glad your sims were finally able to enjoy the seasons activities. I sure missed having it and Pets missing in my old laptop.
    Interesting that Morgana and Conner hooked up in your save. Shame you didn't give them young again potions and let them have their wishes! I'm not much on worrying about townies wishes and wants but that is sad she didn't have the family she wanted. :cry:

I do enjoy the memories listening to the Elvis songs you post.
    I'm glad that VJ was hoping to change for Kay's sake. Bummer he didn't find the elixir. I hope he remains true to her.
    Aww, congrats on the engagement!
    lol at the woohoo with an audience! :lol:

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments on the recent pictures. Yes, I put that lighting mod aside and am trying another out. I'm also going to try the save without a lighting mod. I'm not sure if I actually did that yet! LOL. It's a Rflong world so I'm sure she picked something good in it. I just forget to take the lighting mod out before starting the game. :grin:
    Congrats on Morty getting the time machine built! I hope he doesn't have too much trouble using it. oh, nevermind! I read more!
    Venus is lovely and they seem to have sparks together.
    Oh my, Morty is having all kinds of excitement! He is now a single father with another on the way and I sure hope Venus likes kids! I like the idea of Dad providing the kids! :grin:

@imdragonit Great to see you! Thanks for the comments. :smiley:
    I love you are still building and playing. Your builds are always so imaginative and I wish I was that good!

@GraceyManor Lovely pics in your recent updates. I'm enjoying the story. :smiley:
    Francine is preggers! :grin:
    I get my cc from a variety of places. I test everything in a test save before it goes in real saves though. If it looks funky or that test save crashes, it doesn't go in no matter how much I liked it.

@TinySpaceFox Gosh such a lovely surprise to see your name in the thread! :heart:
    Congrats on being almost done with university life and will soon be starting out as a full fledged and am sure a busy vet.

I'm so sorry to hear about your good friend. It is not easy at any stage in life to lose someone you love. It's been two years for me and I still cry at times missing him and think of him often. It is less though and I deal as I know that is what he would want.

I'm working on a new world that was built by Rflong called Supernatural Island. Your David will be added with Maria and their baby. (I pulled them out of the future story as I'm too lazy to completely stock the town with new sims I make.) Martin is still single so he will be looking for that perfect mate. They will be transformed into occults as SI will only have occult sims living in it. :grin:

It's lovely to 'see' you and wish you the best. Oh yeah, I'm a grandma now! :smiley::heart:

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely changes in the Racket family!

@emorrill oh my gosh! I'm not gonna be able to get that song out of my head the rest of the day! Thanks :smirk:
    hehe, thanks for the comments. Yes, I love Shane and blond Shane and Skye (I still don't like that name and need to come up with something else) were testing one of my recent future builds for me. I think I took pictures but haven't put them up on flickr yet. Did I tell you their occult will be were's. I just love my were's after avoiding them for so many years.
    I love that Harvey picture. He does look as if he is planning something fun!

I've started testing a few of the recent builds in SI with the sims I plan to move in them. This is the Fairy Band I made for my Ballan save. They will be moving to this world so I can play them. I've never done a band so not sure how that works.
    51519210861_98197bcf74_o.jpg

This is the Sagan family who will be living in a home in the future section of SI. Yes, they are aliens.
    51519211401_16a8a5ed6d_o.jpg

This is Kian Andromeda. Another alien. I'm using some skins I downloaded several years back and didn't use in my main games. I think this is the dragon skin so I'd say he is a water dragon or could be a sky one.
    51519211131_ab9930a2fe_o.jpg

A pretty sunset with the second lighting mod I tried.
    51519210986_2b97193003_o.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    that test save crashes, it doesn't go in no matter how much I liked it

Problem is sometimes it doesn't crash right away,the cc I have don't look funny, and the crashing didn't happen until way in
    to the save...I swear its the CC, it can't be my pc.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited September 2021
    that test save crashes, it doesn't go in no matter how much I liked it

Problem is sometimes it doesn't crash right away,the cc I have don't look funny, and the crashing didn't happen until way in
    to the save...I swear its the CC, it can't be my pc.

Sometimes it doesn't make sense. @emorrill shared a car with me that crashes as soon as I put it in my game, but she doesn't have any problem using it. There is a conflict somewhere though. I convert anything that is convertible to package files to make them easy to remove. I test everything with Custard and Dashboard. I've taught myself how to use S3pe to remove or change a few basic things that are problematic.

I don't understand why you have so many issues except you don't use ea worlds and I do. Supernatural Island is really my first foray into using a non EA world as a full play world rather than a vacation world. Should be interesting to see how it works out. I'm gonna cry big time if it doesn't work well after all the effort I've put into the sims and buildings! :lol:

I don't know that I would be playing if I had all the issues that you have. I used to have a lot of problems, but after adding Error trap and Overwatch as well as other nraas mods, and learning how to control my game instead of letting it control me, its loads of fun rather than frustrating. Except for Victor's family who I can't get back to Midnight Hollow 'cause I messed up traveling them to Dragon Valley. LOL, operator error. I'm gonna have to port them all to new home worlds eventually. I need a couple days off work though and off babysitting duty to concentrate on porting them all safely. Good luck.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on The Sims 3. Managed to install Pets and Into the Future. Also uploaded a couple of Lots I built when I first started this Save File. Going to read the Live Blog of the North London Derby
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2021
    @bekkasan, @GraceyManor, @emorrill - and then there's my laptop that keeps chugging away at Sims 3...mainly out of outright fear (if it doesn't).

smashing-up-computer.jpg

Something tells me, I'm first up on the "executioner's block" if the robot revolution happens.

My RL wife's Simself (with the color that she has in her hair currently):
    Screenshot-140.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    My soccer team won the North London Derby. Considering a month ago they were bottom of the League, now they're three points away from getting into the European places and in the top half of the table
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    I'm not really sure what the robot revolution is or what's going on?
    edited September 2021
    @bekkasan
    Supernatural Island is really my first foray into using a non EA world as a full play world rather than a vacation world.

I absolutely positively hate building lol, its not my forte XD as much as I would love to be able to build a nice home or community lot, I just can't.So I applaud you for the patience you have to build up supernatural Island, its looking really nice!

EA worlds give me issues to, specifically, bridgeport, roaring heights and appaloosa plains/

I also covert .simspack to .package files, so I don't have to scroll through the launcher if I need to remove.

I think its the CC that came with Los Angios, I removed it and the game seems to be running much faster.
    I also uninstalled a few custom tombs I downloaded, I don't think I'll play them, so I don't need them bloating my game.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer

@GraceyManor, I think he's hinting at the Terminator movies where robots start killing everyone.
    edited September 2021
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer

@GraceyManor, I think he's hinting at the Terminator movies where robots start killing everyone.

The ones who harmed their computers are first up on the firing line. :mrgreen: (in otherwords, me... who took a baseball bat to his gaming computer...back during the 90s).

I'm sure my laptop is going, "If only...I could communicate what my user is trying to threaten with me...(total destruction) to my cybernetic saviors..."

Needless to say, I've been lucky with Sims 3. Very few problems at all, even running it at full resolution on a AMD graphics chip.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I never seen it lol
    @Turjan,
    @lisasc360 Looks like you had fun with Eco Lifestyle. I had actually originally decided to take part in the trial, but after only a short time, I was incredibly bored with it. Too gimmicky for my taste. But it's good you enjoyed it.
    It was okay with what little bit that I did play it. I probably should had just created 2 jobless sims so that I could had them over there all of the time so that they could had gained my influence points so that they could vote come Friday morning instead of 2 that had jobs as I felt like I spent more time in Oasis Springs tending to their work issues.

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 I love the idea of sims being able to cook together and get a nice moodlet out of that :) . I haven't played The Sims 4 for several years, but sounds like it's getting to a better direction! I'm glad you are enjoying the game :) .
    Same here... :) I don't really play TS4 that often myself. I think the last time that I had played it was in May when they had City Living pack as a free trial... :)

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Wow! Candle making! That's cool! :smiley:
    Sorry for the long explanation on the EP... :)
    ^That's ok. It was very enlightening. :blush:
    I always thought EP's were too expensive, even in the Sims 2 days. :p
    I honestly wish EA would move on to a bigger and better Sims 5 already. But it sounds like they are lazy and want to milk Sims 4 for all it's worth...
    Yup. I wish they had put candle making in TS3 as well as well as other things that TS4 has such as knitting.
    I'm glad I didn't bore with my explanation... :smiley:
    When I got into TS2, I started out getting the Double Deluxe which of course had the base game, 1 EP and 1 SP all for $19.99. Then I got the other sets that would have 1 EP and 1 SP, the only packs that I didn't get was Glamour Life SP due to it not being sold in stores or online for the stores that was still selling TS2 and the Holiday Party pack. When I did try looking for GL SP online, I always came up with sellers who was selling it for $80 or more dollars for it.
    Yeah same here. But if EA makes Sims 5 a social online game, then I'm done buying into any new Sims games, I may end up buying some Sims 4 games if the prices ever come down.
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I never seen it lol

@GraceyManor,

Terminators are machines that look like human that's trying to take over the world and kill of all the humans. You really should watch the original movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger as he's the Terminator that comes from the future to the present to kill of any women named Sarah Connor to keep her from giving birth to the leader of the resistance as they are trying to kill all machines.
    terminator_0.jpg
    edited September 2021
    Back to my Legacy save. :D (God, I hate my muse)

And believe me it's a long one.

10 Chapters and they're not married yet.

The Chikamori Selfacy

Screenshot-26.jpg
    https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/p/the-chikamori-selfacy.html

Just in case you want to catch up before I pop the 1st part to the New Chapter (Chapter 11 goin' down, folks). (Just a warning, it might be a bit racy)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Tried messing with my game made a huge oops comp wise this week

Anywho as you guys may know I have been chugging out some great sims from the play with genetics and today had to post am doing this right now WOW....

First off play with genetics is great for those that do not do it and you technically do not need a male if you are a fan of creating female sims like me.Will show you what I did and the resuly on roll four omg stunner and keeper :o

My Mother/female parent is the Sim I made from this same technique for bekkasan

YWgNybk.png

My father/male parent will be her,those who know my games and Sims she is a townie in my games for a long time now soooo cute.But the secret is I will simply gender swap her

Og20mi9.png

Gender swap simply by hitting the male/female symbol lol dont judge those are good genes and I didnt dress this fool this is Cori above just as a dude

Seriously the shorts they gave him :s

sotUugw.png

After you have your mom/dad male/female in create household you go the third sim slot there is a option to play with genetics what this does is mix features of both those parents with endless rerolls by hitting the baby rattle in the center and you can even choose the age you want to see them at.I choose young adult

Ok this was four rolls in she is untouched only oddity is she got generic preset blue eyes which parents have colors not a default ugly blue like this but hey its random

You ready

<3

Say hi to whatever her name is the daughter of them two GORGEOUS!!! all new created children have no makeup so this is her I just got out of bed face

5YVIOVZ.png

Full body shot rando outfit they threw her in but brb I want to give her some makeup and kewl clothes

9BLbejP.png

BRB I wanna give her the treatment dress her up for the red carpet make her go from nope to hope

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Michael: Francine, its 5:00 in the morning...why are you waking me
    up?
    Francine: I just opened test results from my doctor, about why I'm feeling
    sick...But if you don't find it important...

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Michael: I'm up Francine...What is it?

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Francine: I'm pregnant michael.
    Michael: Are you serious? you joking right?
    Francine: I'm not joking...
    Michael: No, really don't joke like that.
    Francine: I'm serious! XD

Screenshot-33.jpg

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Trevor: Hey Mikey, now that you settled in we can talk about "It"
    Michael: NO, T, we really can't.
    Trevor: Why not?!
    Michael: Cine's pregnant T, I can't risk her or our baby's life for
    money, T.I'm sorry, buddy, but not right now.
    Trevor: You really have turned into a softy -clicks-
    Michael: Maker!

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Francine: What are you doing?
    Michael: Trying to feel a kick?
    Francine: I'm gonna kick you, if you don't quit playing with
    my tummy.
    Michae: Someone's touchy.XD
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    One more day and I get a day off. I intend to play Bella tomorrow evening after I do a few things I need to get done. I only have two days off this work week, so probably won't be around too much, other than after work. On the bright side, St. Louis Cardinals swept the Chicago Cubs. :smiley: Anyway, here are some comments.

@HillyBeth I had an issue with Sims aging up too early when I changed my lifespan. It seemed like if I did it at low amounts, it was fine. I've had times where my Sims couldn't do anything either. Hope things are better now.

@bekkasan Jessica wasn't very smart to do a prank right when half the family were in the same room.
    It was nice getting to play around at the festivals. It was something I missed too.
    I'd thought about the young again elixirs, but then changed my mind.
    Glad you are enjoying them. I had a pretty decent playlist on my old iPod, but it was missing at least 150 songs. I just think it's interesting how not only does his songs change, but so does his look throughout the years. However, that voice never changed. (Although, I think it did get deeper with age)
    I hope so too. He's staying in rotation at least for a while, along with Kaylynn and Dwight. If for some reason Melanie ends up with a different guy, then I don't know if they will or not.
    Thanks!
    Lol, they didn't care Cycl0n3 was there.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Nice to see the band again, I remember them from the Ballan story.
    I like the looks of the aliens. I kind of wanted to turn Lunar Lakes into an alien world, it's on my possibility list.
    Cool skins.
    Great sunset too!

@Nikkei_Simmer You know, a robot revolution would be scary, but it would also be kind of neat, to be honest.
    Great pic of your wife's Simself.
    I'll read your update tomorrow, since I don't have to go to bed early then. :smile:

@GraceyManor I haven't seen all of the Terminator movies, but @lisasc360 is right, you should watch one of them, if you want to that is. Arnold's a pretty good actor, although the time travel stuff can get a bit confusing from what I've heard.

@CravenLestat I hadn't ever turned Cori into a male before, nice shorts though. :lol: I can't wait to scroll down to see what the resulting "child" looks like.
    Wow, she turned out great! I use Play With Genetics as well, I fixed some toddlers this way so that when they grow up, they'll be good looking adults.

***I actually have a few Elvis songs to post again. I'm doing three of them this time, so here they are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GypNEzvQe5M
    "Spinout", from the movie Spinout. This song came out in 1965 or 1966. It's not like one of my all time favorites, but it's a groovy song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlgc6znnNA
    "Run On" is from 1966 and is a gospel song from the album, How Great Thou Art?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVFjdfEkew
    This song, "Where No One Stands Alone," is another song off the same album. Both these songs show how religious Elvis was, and gospel was the music he loved most of all.
    edited September 2021
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png
    Chapter 11 - Advanced Education (Part 1)

After Satoshi and Molly’s wedding hoopla had died down, Bebe turned in her further education intent letter to the school where she was currently employed as a teacher’s aide and they granted her the time. Which was great because her only other option was to say “I quit.” And anyhow, the school being just fine with her post-secondary schooling said. “Here ya go, enjoy your unpaid sabbatical for four years.

Well, at least, at the end of it she would be a teacher in a specialty that would pay her a decent wage.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    Haruo and River were starting to pack for university. Haruo was vascillating between the offer from the school for a sports scholarship or doing sciences; he was going to stay as far away from chemistry as possible – he didn’t want to turn the school lab into a smoking ruin. And considering the advanced chemicals and reactive elements that university chemistry students worked with, the devastation wrought on the lab could potentially have a damage radius of up to ten miles with the surrounding area glowing a luminescent green. Needless to say; a little uranium goes a long way.
    Screenshot-127_nuke2.jpg
    The fact that post-secondary school, also known as university or colleges in some parts of the world, was nearly upon them was an exhilarating feeling. It was the feeling of freedom, of new opportunities to explore and live life as young adults albeit knowing that no-one cared if they did reasonably well, succeeded more than their wildest dreams or failed spectacularly.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    University was a stepping stone to real life, that attendance at classes assignment completion and doing well on tests was on their shoulders; their own responsibility. No-one was going to look over their shoulder to see what they were doing, to castigate them for poor attendance, for slacking off and not doing their work. They needed to do this work for themselves and hone themselves into successful adults who would make an impact in the world.

They would make an imprint on life as life would make their impression on them.
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    River was ready to go. She was as impatient as a racehorse in the stocks waiting for the gate to swing open so she could run full-tilt down the course. That anxiety and eagerness translated into checking and double-checking her scores on her aptitude test to make sure that they were right and counting down the days until they headed off to UBC.

And River, being her loving self, was going to wind her boyfriend, now fiance, into knots throughout their time at university so that he would essentially beg to get married as soon as they got home. That is if Satoshi hadn’t populated the town with French-Chikamoris by then. If that was the case, they would have to just find themselves their own island to populate.
    Screenshot-121.jpg
    Just the thought of all that populating made River woohooally frustrated. Maybe she could drag Haruo into the shower? Or would the frustration she felt make that first time they coupled intimately even better? Anyhow, all that would have to wait till she got to university where they would ultimately decide the direction of their lives. And how they would ultimately live it. But they definitely had plans to go to see different countries before she ended up pregnant with their first child.
    Screenshot-183.jpg
    Pregnancy had always been a consideration even though they hadn’t really talked about children very much. Haruo liked the idea of having children and River and Haruo both having been only children meant that for the most part they’d only had each other as siblings. They wanted their own children to have blood-siblings. And they’d just wasted three years of post-secondary life waiting on Molly and Satoshi to get their kid out and into toddler stage meaning that the three younger young adults were pushing twenty-two. They would be pushing twenty six by the time they graduated university and River worried that her best child-bearing years would be behind her. Or would it?
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Sandi French, Molly’s little urchin had always talked a little crazy, but lately she’d been yammering about a young-again potion that she said she’d discovered. Considering the fact that Sandi liked to stand on chairs and posture regally carrying on royal airs as well as sitting on the couch making engine noises like a race-car driver, wearing biking helmet and goggles; no-one put stock in the idea that she could have conceivably come up with a potion to significantly prolong life.

Maybe they might try it on a whim but as far as they were concerned no such thing existed in any frame of the imagination and anyone who waxed on too much about such things would be liable to end up in the nuthouse.

Were they prepared for everything that they would encounter at university? The school-work and balancing leisure activities with studying. University was primarily a learning atmosphere but a lot of young students liked to experiment socially to see what relationships were like. River already had found the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with and she wasn’t going there to experiment. She just wanted him so badly that when they got to their dorm room, she wanted to lock the door, push him on the bed and have her merry way with him, mutually taking each other’s respectability, She let out a frustrated sigh which caught Bebe’s attention.
    Screenshot-150.jpg
    "You just want to have your merry way with him, don’t you?” Bebe smirked at her amatorially frustrated and discombobulated friend, being directly lewd for the first time. They were young adults who were of legal age of consent. It shouldn’t shock River.
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    "Bebe!"

"What? Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about that." Bebe teased.
    Screenshot-155.jpg
    "Well, it's kinda hard not to think about it with you and Torao playing hide-the-banana in the shower every chance you two get. We hear you, you know." River shot back irritably.
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    "Oh, he’s a wonderful specimen of manhood." Bebe elaborated on Torao’s amatory prowess and gave River a wink. "Considering he and Haruo are related..." she ventured on with a teasing tone in her voice.

River narrowed her eyes at Bebe. Oh, River knew all-too-well Haruo was well-endowed. When they slept at night together in the bed, it was hard to not curl up spooned together when he pressed up against her for warmth and comfort. And the warmth of her own body tantalized him when they spooned in their sleep. River shivered in anticipation at the thought of just letting him do with her what he wanted. For heaven’s sake, all this talk about the their men was just making River antsy and irritable. "Will you stop, Bebe, I swear..." River muttered crossly, "It's like you have a one-track mind that keeps going on only one thing; who is going to do what with whom, how and when." Bebe laughed her head off which only served to make River more cross.
    Screenshot-150.jpg
    "Well..." Bebe grinned at her friend, “a dirty mind is such a shame to waste.” She smirked. "Have to keep it leashed at school; don’t want to corrupt the kiddies at school with all the lewd jokes so you get to be the beneficiary of my happy thoughts." River cringed. "Miss Hart..." Bebe gestured at herself "...to her students is as pure and innocent as the driven snow." She proclaimed clasping her hand to her heart batting wide hazel eyes at her friend in visual approximation of said innocence. Bebe was stunningly pretty and River had to admit that if she didn’t know her friend better, she’d have fell for the Little Miss Innocence schtick, batting eyelashes and all.
    Screenshot-153.jpg
    River choked down a snort of laughter as she had another sip of coffee. "Pure and innocent..." she laughed...as soon as she got down the swig, "Yeah, Bebe, I’ll believe that when pigs fly."
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    "So what do you think of Ethan getting together with Lolly? I know that Lolly was sweet on Haruo at one point." Bebe said with another smirk.
    Screenshot-154.jpg
    River aimed a well-earned glare at Bebe, “Let’s just say that once we’re on the island, Little Miss Trollop won’t have the chance to come near my Haruo. She had no wish for that Racket, as nice as she was in comparison to her siblings, to go anywhere near her man.

"Ooh, a little jealous and possessive, are we?"
    Screenshot-155.jpg
    "🐸🐸🐸🐸 straight, hell yes!" was River’s growling reply, “Haruo is mine.” Bebe grinned at her. Engagement meant hands off to any woman other than River herself and River was prepared to stake her claim so there was no uncertainty in anyone else’s mind as to who she was with and in further clarification to anyone dumb enough to try who her man was with. Woe betide anyone else who tried to claim-jump her Haruo.

(end part 1)
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2021
    Here she is I only put makeup on her put her in this Sims 3 store dress and used my pattern on it (It's in my studio I changed the color the default is blue I believe)

The name the game gave her was Sheree :p not kidding its kinda nice

omukyh5.png

@meerkattime Venus in my game wears her H00ters waitress outfit still I see her every now and then but she doesn't like my sim we didn't get the hearts :#:# I was going to throw a flask bees at her cause she was mean to my sim girlfriend.

@imdragonit HELLO THERE AHHHHHHHHHH HI HELLO HEY YOU HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat hi back kraken lestat :p . WOW Sheree is a real stunner, no wonder you held on to her :o
    @bekkasan I love the families you're putting in SI <3
    @Nikkei_Simmer the hammer & the computer yep, that's the way I feel most of the time...lol
    added the tavern & the blacksmiths
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Story Cast Prepares To Shoot Next Segment
    A little pre-shoot excitement on the set.

51522504125_722040c8c6_k.jpg

Lawrence is fairly upset there are no chocolate eclairs left ...
    Marcy is trying hard not to laugh, while Heather claims the camera crew absconded with them ...
    And it doesn't look like Doug is buying that story ... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7DhDkaJF0&amp;t=66s

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @GraceyManor Looks like Francine might be pregnant...
    Oh yes, she is. I'm glad Michael wants to keep things easy at the moment.
    Aww, cute tummy touching pic :p .

@imdragonit Thanks for the comment :) . I'm afraid Morty has found out by now what really happened during that space trip :# .
    The new picture of your build looks great! :star:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Indeed, and I'm afraid it's going to get worse if he keeps on traveling in time :D .

@Brandontaylor My elders usually do just their own thing too. I'm kind of undecided whether I want to have aging on and let Corelia and Gunther pass away or should I switch the aging off again and move them to another house instead... But I want to leave the Goth manor to Morty and his kids, so I'm not not sure what to do yet. But I've been giving much more love to Gunther and Cornelia since the last time I commented to you, and they seem to like it :p . They really took care of it a lot autonomously too though.
    I wasn't sure what to do with Morty's alien kid because I was kind of planning him to have genetic kids with his girlfriend... And still am. But I decided to go for it so the alien baby is there to stay.
    I have no idea if those time travel kids are genetic kids or a random thing. I can't tell in the child stage - have to see him as an adult to know.
    Ah, that girl with Connor wasn't Jamie. She's just another Craven girl I dropped to the town to give Mortimer something to choose from :D . The girl is shy type and would be perfect for Connor. Morty didn't get any hearts with her so she was out of my plans.

@bekkasan I actually had to check if I have a lighting mod in my game, but I don't. I remember I tried one out, but then i had to reinstall my game and never added a new one... So I'm pretty used to EA lighting by now. I hope you'll find a nice one for the save you do with it :) . Morty is still raising his kids together with Gunther and Cornelia, but they either pass away very soon (I know there's no many days left) or I'll switch the aging off and move them out of the house. I kind of want Morty to take care of his little family on his own for a while. Venus, fortunately, doesn't have the "hates children" trait :D . I want to have her genes on the offspring so they are going to have genetic kids too.
    Love that blue alien skin! Looks beautiful :star: .

@Nikkei_Simmer A very nice picture of your RL wife's simself.
    Why am I not surprised to see an explosion :D .
    Good luck to Haruo and River! I have a feeling they will have the family River wants.

@Sleepstar Congratulations!

@CravenLestat I wish the same males who make nice looking female babies also looked nice as males... But something about those female and male features just doesn't seem to work very well with another gender at least when I try to make attractive males myself :s . I know, I just don't have the skillz :# . Anyhow, Cory looks decent as a male, but that daughter - she is absolutely gorgeous :love: ! So beautiful.
    Yeah, I know my game gave a very weird dress to Venus :D . I think my game has randomly unistalled some clothing, probably her formal wear. Her everyday outfit is still the same you gave her, expect that the the Hooters pattern on the shirt unfortunately never showed up in my game for who knows why which is really a shame :( . But yes, I know that those sleeves in her dress are awful and I will change the dress as soon as she joins the household :p . Venus is sometimes nasty in my saves too (I have her in several of them), but during this save she has been nice and hasn't show her snobby diva side to Morty even once <3 .
    I love her! Will kick you if you throw a flask bees at her! :rage:

@BlackSand I think I have to find some time and go read your story in the story thread to actually understand what's going on in that picture, but I do like the look on that ginger's (Doug I think) face :smiley: .

Random pics from my game:

rNH4wdH.jpg

itBGqQd.jpg

Since I just told @Brandontaylor that I don't give enough love to my elder sims... Well, Cornelia and Gunter still have it going.
    50Ktx8R.jpg
    V4IsD7u.jpg

Poor Mortimer - heavily pregnant and he doesn't even know how to cook yet. His son is doing better at that.
    3AiHaLI.jpg

Mortimer and his son from the past, Leif (the game gave the name) having breakfast together.
    LLfmWQ2.jpg

Leif is into chemistry .
    wZsVjP4.jpg

Well, Mortimer doesn't feel the happiness of parenthood yet I think.
    ySXm6RF.jpg

Time flies. Sometimes very quickly, like for example in my game, when it comes to raising babies ;) .
    8GpLbz9.jpg

Gunther teaching Sheena to walk.
    0mbFggR.jpg

Meanwhile, Morty was bonding with his son from the past, that he sadly had no kind of relationship with when he first arrived.
    ZYAosgB.jpg

Learning to talk.
    1z4mkzO.jpg

ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png
    Chapter 11 - Advanced Education (Part 2)

Haruo was sorting out his luggage in preparation. Clothes, he had definitive need of, a book to read during leisure, namely some obscure military tome that he’d always been interested in; namely about the US and its involvement in the Vietnam War; the wind-down happening in the first five years of his life with the eventual withdrawal of US forces in Vietnam happening in 1973 and the Fall of Saigon in 1975.
    zz9sky1wrbr31.png
    When Haruo was just a toddler, his mother and father had used the TV to babysit him while his grandmother did chores around the house and during those earliest years, he remembered the news broadcasts from the killing fields of Nam being played into his living room. From the dying days of the war: men dying in the rice paddies, USAF F-4s and F-100s doing napalm runs sending up billowing explosions of red and orange quickly turning into black sooty smoke as the surrounding vegetation burned. And the daily kill count. All of that etched into a distant fading memory as fifteen years had passed in what seemed like a torturously long time to a youngster yet was really only a blink of an eye.

Now he was a young adult.
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Canada had been both a refuge for those against the war, deserters and dissenters alike as well as a place for hawks to disparage. And Haruo was grateful that his country hadn’t been dragged into the quagmire like Australia and France or many of the now mid-thirty to mid-forty somethings would have been killed in those same fields that the American Gis and Marines had died in. It was in these same late Eighties years that the talk of the Vietnam Memorial being constructed was starting to take place.
    Screenshot-159.jpg
    Haruo wasn’t sure about what else to take with him to dorm at UBC. There had always been model kits including an F-15 Eagle kit that he’d wanted to build but unfortunately his skills weren’t all that great to begin with in terms of building. A lack of patience along with a desire to see the completed bird wasn’t conducive to building a museum quality piece. So since he was going to university to study, he would leave his model airplanes at home.

What else was there really, food and snacks? He could readily get those at the grocery store near UBC. There was a sports shop where he could get hockey equipment when he needed it, tape, sticks, skates, pads etc.

If he was going to take the sports scholarship, he might as well play for the school team. He knew he didn’t have the talent to get drafted to the NHL. At best he would be a third-line plug forward who could potentially be counted on to get the puck on net two, maybe three times in a blue moon. What he did do well with his stocky big but short frame and his mean attitude on the ice was rack up PIMs (penalties in minutes). If someone went after one of his team’s star players, he’d be right in there throwing right hooks to the player’s face with his left grabbing the offending player’s jersey to hold him in place.

Five for fighting, possibly a ten-minute game misconduct and ejection for instigating too – maybe if the team was unlucky, he’d get a suspension.
    Screenshot-164.jpg
    Torao looked over at his cousin. “So, what do you think of playing hockey for the Thunderbirds?”
    Screenshot-162.jpg
    “It’ll keep me from going completely stark-raving nuts.” was Haruo’s response. Torao’s and Bebe’s explorations in congress would be enough to drive anyone stark-raving insane who was within earshot. Hence the reason why River was wound up as tight as a drum kit – it was as a result of listening to Bebe and Torao going at it in the shower and the fact that they (River and Haruo) were abstaining served to frustrate her to no end.
    Screenshot-180_censored.jpg
    Frankly the fact that Bebe wasn’t in the family way yet was surprising enough. At least they were using protection as far as Haruo knew. Evidently they didn’t want an unexpected happy happy bundle of joy joy which would proceed to stench up their dormitory and force the Chancellor of UBC to ask if it might be possible to defer her education; quite possibly until the ankle-biter was twenty.

Ah but such were preparations to go away to university. Lots of oopportunity to find one’s vocation in life and with a switch of vowels, it could be defined as a temporary escape from reality; namely the sour fact that Bebe would be coming back to a classroom filled with non-listening, non-cooperating juveniles who wanted to upstage you and be the center of attention...

...and that was just the teachers.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    The kids at the school or at least the recalcitrant ones could drive one to drink hard alcohol 80 proof. When Bebe graduated university, she could become a high-school teacher and eventually aspire to higher levels much like Haruo’s un-lamented malignant late mother though Bebe had a much softer touch in terms of guiding the student body and coaxing them to higher levels of learning. At least she would do her job with the enjoyment of teaching rather than the mind-twisting and malevolent intentions of Haruo’s late mother towards her charges back when the witch was alive.
    Screenshot-222.jpg
    River had no idea of what was to come in terms of her post-secondary academics. Would she be studying the works of Renoir, the paintings of Michelangelo, the mind-bending output of Picasso or the weird and wacky modernist style of Andy Warhol. She had no aspirations to be like any of them.

In other words, she preferred the happy little trees of Bob Ross, ex-United States Air Force Master Sergeant and former drill instructor, who, in any case, had a blinding revelation and decided that he would no longer yell at anyone and never did again after viewing a tableau of grizzlies calmly fishing in a stream nearby against a backdrop of majestic mountains filled with happy little trees; picked up paint and brush and never looked back.
    Screenshot-253.jpg
    So River was planning to study the artworks of the great Masters and glean what esoteric knowledge of light and brush technique was available to her.

Monet, Raphael; all would be covered in those textbooks; the painting techniques of the great masters mastered and it would all boil down to Bob Ross and his happy little trees.

(End Part 2)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @meerkattime
    Thanks! I love the fall time in the game, favorite season.
    Yeah, Michael don't wanna risk her safety for Trevor's hobbies.XD
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Francine: I think its time...
    Jimmy: Oh maker! take her to the hospital she needs a shot!
    Michael: Shut up Jimmy.
    Traci: Jimmy, stop freaking out, she's just having a baby, she ain't dying.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Jimmy: How do you know? Girls die giving birth sometimes!
    Traci: Relax will you, you're gonna pop a blood vessel.Don't
    scare her!

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Francine: A wheel chair would have been nice....

Screenshot-60.jpg
    Francine gave birth to twins Jacob and Darlene(I really prayed it WOULDNT BE twins...
    but just my luck :( LOL )

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Michael: Are you sure you don't have one more floating around in there?
    Francine: Shut up Michael.XD

Screenshot-62.jpg
    Traci: Oh my gosh! Twins, how cute!!
    Jimmy: Who's a chubby baby?
    Michael: Why are you guys up? You have school.
    Jimmy: Traci made us tornadoes...
    Francine: You were drinking?!
    Traci: Big mouth...
    Michael: Guess I'll have to lock my cabinet..

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Michael: You look exhausted, why don't you go get some sleep.
    Francine: Thanks Michael.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top