Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Can I Bring Guidry Back To The House? Is It Possible To Summon Him?

I need Guidry to be back at home because my Sims maxed their skills in Medium so they wanted to be paranormal investigators and want to get licenses. How can I bring back Guidry home so I can ask about the license? It is possible to buy the license in the rewards store though it is worth 3,000 points and my Sims doesn't have enough points yet to purchase the license. Is it possible to summon Guidry? Is it possible to bring back to life Guidry by reading his Book of Life?

Comments

• maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I know that this can be a problem and there is a bug report on it. Did Guidry appear in the beginning for you? I know I had a problem where I didn't see him for a few nights when I was also trying to get the license. The hand used for changing to Heroic Mode can summon Guidry. Others have had a problem where the hand was nonresponsive so were unable to do that. i read where some had left the house in the evening and weren't home at 9 pm so he didn't appear. Try being home for several nights and see if he appears for you. Try the hand, and double check your lot type as if changed to residential not haunted residential, that may prevent him from returning. I know I accidentally did that once. Others reported they had to start a new save and it worked on the new one. May try placing a new house on a different lot, making sure it is haunted residential and moving you sim in and see if he shows up there. Good luck!
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    @maggiemae8135 I forgot to use the hand it was there all along in the end table near the seance table.