Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Am caught up! Woo! =D

Chapter 6
    The room- the house- was her and Seneca’s together and without him she felt like an imposter living here.
    That’s not good. Gloria had a point when she said she’d become too dependent on Seneca. It’s great to rely on each other and draw strength from each other, but this does seem extreme. I hope that their time apart helps them both grow into their own person again without making them drift apart.

Seneca’s mother decorating his room for him and leaving out almost all traces of Gloria is such a mean thing to do, and I don’t for a second believe that it wasn’t done on purpose and with malefic intent. Like she’s marking her territory and trying to push Gloria out of the picture. If those two get married, I bet she’ll be quite the monster to contain for Seneca.

Seneca and Gloria’s new roommates/classmates all look pretty interesting! I wonder how they’ll all get along.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2021
    Looking forward to seeing more of Seneca's interaction with his strange roommates. His first thoughts of Yuzuki's appearance were hilarious.
    Also, Part of me thinks that Gloria might get seduced by the bearded black hair man
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited August 2021
    I appreciate all of your comments! I need to come up with more short term plot. I have long term in spades, which is good so I have something to work towards!

In any case, it's going to be awesome! Love you guys.
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I spent the afternoon building an awesome (hopefully) greenhouse farm! Now I just need to add a basement to the farm house and a game room... I wish I was a builder.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I don't really have the patience to build these days 🏠
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I'm working on writing! I promise! It's just tough to find the focus and my brain feels like swiss cheese sometimes. But I'm writing!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    Can I submit sims for your story? If so, how many sims can I admit? Do you want just male sims or just female sims or both gender sims? This story is good so far!
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
    edited August 2021
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Can I submit sims for your story? If so, how many sims can I admit? Do you want just male sims or just female sims or both gender sims? This story is good so far!

I think I could probably find space in Seneca's side of the plot, if you want to submit 1 or 2 sims. Whoever you like!

And thankyou! I strive to do my best!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    Alright, I made some sims. I made the Edith and Delores Barrclay and Ethan Harp as Seneca's best friends from high school, his past. Their intentions are good. And Seneca's former girlfriends were Velma and Ritu, they are still upset and heartbroken that they were dumped by Seneca and Seneca chose Gloria over them.

In case you were wondering, my "The Sims 4 Gallery" user name is TechnologyYes
    edited August 2021
    I've been looking at your sims, and I can use some of them, but not all of them, and I'm going to change a few things about them. I'm going to give them a bit of a makeover.

Have you read my previous story A Heart Full Of Stars? A lot of the characters in The Last Forever are from there, rolled into a modern setting. It may give you a better idea of the characters and circumstances. Such as: Seneca didn't choose Gloria over Ritu or Velma, he chose her over Krista. But I can bend past events to fit in one of them :).

All of your sims have the same traits :sweat_smile:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited August 2021
    EcA6tp9.png

Chapter 7 is here! Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Have your cake and eat it too! Just click the picture!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Nice to see Seneca and Gloria settling in! Looks like there might be some drama, which will be interesting. Nice to meet more of the eclectic characters.
    Chapter 7
    "He had a tan complexion and ruffled dark hair. It looked soft."
    Hmm...

The people at Gloria's place seem more platonic with her for now.

Hagrid looks like he's going to enjoy himself >:)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @StarDreamer What would a story be without drama?!

I think @icmnfrsh had been reading my stuff for too long. They know how I think! Makes it hard to keep you on your toes. But I thankyou for always reading. You're my strongest supporter and I love you for it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    No problem! I appreciate that you've been at this for 2 years now. I've read some stories before that left me hanging when they just stopped updating :scream:

edited August 2021
    I don't play with aliens very often, but I have succesfully made a beautiful alien/spellcaster hybrid on cas! And she has both powers! This is new territory for me! I know it doesn't apply to the story rn, it will one day, but I didn't know where to post about it and this is fascinating to me!

edit: I used the wrong skin color and it's acting up. I goofed myself. Still, a work in progress!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Watching Hagrid eat hooman food is funny.
    Not sure what kind of drama Delia & Yuzuki will cause for Seneca, or Seneca for either of them.
    I didn't know occult hybrids were possible in TS4

I've been super busy the last few days at my friend's house playing dnd with people out of state, and I'm kinda fried from that. I know that TLF hasn't had much of a schedule, but this next chapter may take a while to put out. I don't have a clear plot on it yet, and I have to rearange my brain after the big weekend.

In the mean time, I hope you're all doing well!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I just realized this hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you're still doing okay, but don't rush things

Thanks for checking in! I'm fine, just super busy, but the schedule looks like I'm going to have the afternoons off for a while, so I'm going to do some writing! And I'm baby sitting for the weekend, so lots of time sitting on my laptop making sure kids don't burn the house down.

I'm really sorry I haven't posted more lately. I will hope to this weekend? if the house doesn't burn down :wink:.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    YsyicVE.png

Chapter 8 is here! I've started to incoroprate @EliteGirl 's sims in, we'll have to see what sort of chaos (or peace? I'm not telling :wink:) they rain down? Click the picture and read it for yourself!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 8
    He thought of Henry
    🥺

Naughty Aquila! :lol:

Looks like someone's got a little crush :smirk:

• TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Hey! So sorry I've been awful about commenting on this story. But I've been following since you started this one and finished the other. I love how things are going to far and can't wait to read more. I'm still much more of a lurker but I'll definitely always be reading.
    @TaraIris94 Hey! It's good to see you! And it's ok that you've been awful at commenting, I've been awful at posting :sweat_smile:.
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top