Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some helpful tips when playing Sims Mobile (updated for August 2018 patch!)

Comments

• PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 35 Member
    I'm confused why you have to have finished a long shift (sometimes 2) before accepting the llamazoom.... It makes it impossible to complete from scratch
  • hellokaliiihellokaliii Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone help me please!!! Has anyone bought the $9.99 winter fest bundle? I was wondering if the “presents oh’ plenty” that came in it was worth it and how many candy canes does it make vs the free winter fest gifts that makes candy canes
  • DaBombingCherryDaBombingCherry Posts: 5 New Member
    What's the best/easiest way to change your house? I keep expanding land but it seems in order to move rooms, I would need to store everything away, shrink room sizes and move that way. Am I missing something?
    Also, I am maxed out on rooms, but if I want to stop using say bathroom 2, can I store the room + add back later?
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    Some great tips. Thank you. I was already doing some, but there are some I'd not thought about, such as long events and having one sim doing them. Good idea!
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    I've been implementing a lot of these tips in my game play the last couple of day, and it has been so much better. Completing tasks quicker too. Thank you for the great tips!
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Wow sims mobile what a game .. I deleted it , personally I feel it is not a exactly "long term" game , I felt bored after a while and endlessly doing tasks to unlock marriages or having children thanks to that update :neutral: . And with all the tasks being set in only 24hrs to complete I find it impossible to complete them while focusing on my life and sleep ! I'm not going to stay up 24hrs completing a event if the game is marketed as a "on the go" game .
  • MikemikeMikemike Posts: 1 New Member
    I recently unlocked the "more than friends with benefits heirloom" and I cant figure out how to start the story. Any help is appreciated
  • AtumnRaineMacAtumnRaineMac Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="DaBombingCherry;c-16918418"]What's the best/easiest way to change your house? I keep expanding land but it seems in order to move rooms, I would need to store everything away, shrink room sizes and move that way. Am I missing something?
    Also, I am maxed out on rooms, but if I want to stop using say bathroom 2, can I store the room + add back later? [/quote]

Don't know if you're aware of this but if you want to redo your entire home, you can go to build, click each room and add to storage. All contents will be in storage, however the room itself nor flooring or wall covering will not. So any room you put in storage, you have the same amount to rebuild through construction/rooms. Just reuse whatever you want to from storage and/or replace all or the rest with new items. Be careful when using items from storage, as it tends to change to the store at times.
  • Cesha24Cesha24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks for these tips! I love playing Sims and find the convenience of Sims Mobile so accessible and fun, it's now become my go-to game for a Sims fix! Love it!
  • Kalyps0Kalyps0 Posts: 35 Member
    > @whispersftly79 said:
    > Thank you so much. These are the best tips I’ve found. I just wanted to add that when working on your relationship stories I think it’s best to choose an option outside of the home to limit the need to repair objects. You could just chat the whole time & not use objects but it takes longer. I like to take my sims out on the town so I can use the objects for interactions & not have to worry about wearing them out & using my hard earned coin to repair. What’s even better is if you have your sim take the other sim to a place where another playable sim is currently working. This way you can easily switch between the two to complete both events! (One of my sims has the Better Late Than Never story with her retired father, she took him out to the club while her brother in law was DJing. I just had a good time with that one :)

Thanks for this tip! I was getting frustrated with constantly having to repair home items, so I really appreciate this tip :)
  • RumellKhan1RumellKhan1 Posts: 157 Member
    I think tips are great. I think I will use sometime.
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

1. Day 1. Create a replica of your home and you and those who live there.
    2. Day 2. Keep note of everything that your Sim does.
    3. Day 3. Do everything that your Sim has done.

A timer would be a useful tool.
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    • Build relationships between your own sims. It's fun to make friends with other peoples' sims, but it's better to do your relationship stories with your own sims as you can then switch between them to interact with each other so that you have 60 energy to use instead of only 30.

Hi, I'm so sorry if I'm reviving a dead thread. But how do you make your two Sims have a romantic relationship? Their only options are friendship, for me.
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    It is going to be 2021 tomorrow, can someone please update this info? Thanks and Happy New Year!

BTW - I just started playing Sims Mobile - I am so bored at work.
  • boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks for sharing these tips. I was a little bit frustrated playing on my phone because The Sims Freeplay is a little bit monotonous but now I know why. I was playing in the wrong way.
  • SelgaDeltaSelgaDelta Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I would like to know.. what kind of bonus you get when being friendly, flirty or insulting? Tnx
  • SuperT259SuperT259 Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks for these tips! They helped me out a lot! I'm on level 12 and my sim is going to have a baby soon!
  • Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    I really enjoy the game. But its kind boring at times. But its a good game
  • Dani_TSMomDani_TSMom Posts: 2 New Member
    We have actually started a tips & tricks channel within our Discord server (Sims Mobile Central).
    Feel free to come join us there!
    https://discord.gg/va9C4Bjwen
  • SunflowerkissesSunflowerkisses Posts: 3 New Member
    Helloo!! This is unrelated to the post but I am trying to rank up so I can post a thread looking for a specific Sims hair that is definitely CC, please help me by liking!!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited September 2021
    Helloo!! This is unrelated to the post but I am trying to rank up so I can post a thread looking for a specific Sims hair that is definitely CC, please help me by liking!!

@Sunflowerkisses, it would be better to ask in one of the existing threads over in The Sims 4 Modding & Custom Content section instead of going around posting in several unrelated threads as that is considered going 'Off Topic'.

Here is a link to The Sims 4 Modding & Custom Content section providing that you're playing TS4.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content
  • ScarletlocsScarletlocs Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2021
    I hope this is the right place, I’d like to be able to purchase a fully furnish home that’s worth purchasing. Will they have more options coming soon?
    Post edited by Scarletlocs on
  • AnicethAniceth Posts: 2 New Member
    My sims haven't had sims but now I know to have them together. I do have my sims married together so it should be good
  • SupermenSupermen Posts: 6 New Member
    If you buy 2 plots, will your warehouse be for 2 houses? And here and there?
  • ESTARITAESTARITA Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I can't attach my balcony.
  • spoonwulfspoonwulf Posts: 3 New Member
    can you move your whole house from one lot to another?