Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2021
    September - Day 23: "To err is human, to forgive, divine!"

faovfa3.png

Notes
    Josh needed to view 3 paintings at a museum so they traveled to the Plumbob Pictures museum in Del Sol Valley. As many times as I've done this aspiration with other Sims, you'd think I'd remember it was to view paintings, not sculptures. I remembered halfway through the couple viewing that dinosaur head together. Opps!

WZ7TnHX.png
    Annnd here's the third painting, done! Is it just me or does it look like they are holding hands? Awww.... <3 As long as they were already there, they went to the Orchid A Go Go next in hopes someone with low skill would be playing the guitar so Essa could mentor them for her aspiration.

pVOtIE9.png
    Megumi Ito was there, but she just wanted to talk with Essa, they're friends from the 'old days.' Josh tried to introduce himself to her, but she wouldn't talk to him. He just shrugged and wandered over to do an improvised comedy routine. Megumi loved that and cheered for him along with others that had arrived. Still, no one picked up the guitar to play it. Where was the house entertainer?

pSFEgEN.png
    They had a couple drinks at the bar, but the place seemed a bit dead. It's no wonder really since it's only 9 a.m. Another opps for me! But hey, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, right? Why not here?

"Got any other ideas where we might find someone playing an instrument?"
    "Hmm, I used to busk in parks a lot. There's a public guitar in the Oasis Springs park, or maybe a Lounge?"
    "Oasis Springs? I've never been there before. I'm more familiar with Windenburg. Let's transportalate over to Hare Square park and check it out, okay?"
    "Sure, wherever you want to go is fine by me."

316iaqq.png
    Oasis Springs is a locked world or I would've sent them to the park there. However, there was one problem with Hare Square park, no instruments. Not that big of a deal though, I just placed a guitar and violin and hoped for the best. Josh and Essa did a little cloudgazing while they waited. Well, there was an easel nearby too, so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone? Josh needs 5 masterpieces to complete the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and inspired is the best mood to be in to increase his chances.

ABqD5bH.png
    Unfortunately, nobody wanted to play the instruments there either! So I gave up and had Essa hire a musician to play the guitar and look who showed up! Roxanne to the rescue, again!

RVfi4uL.png
    Meanwhile, after a couple excellent paintings, Josh finally got a masterpiece! Good job Josh, only 4 more to go!

xxa5Tyy.png
    I quickly learned there was one BIG problem with having a musician playing in the park, Roxanne kept getting interrupted by townies wanting to chat with her. She'd stop and stand there waiting for them to arrive from clear across the neighborhood. Ugh! Maybe it's cheating, but meh, I reset every one of them so they'd go away. It took much longer than it should've, but the task was finally completed just as the sun was slipping below the horizon. Congrats Essa for finishing the Musical Genius aspiration.

She has the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration now so they will be traveling to Granite Falls very soon.

rp3XctQ.png
    "Thank you so much Roxanne, again. I appreciate it so much! You're such a good friend."

wu48Ct2.png
    "No, no, I should be thanking you! I couldn't believe it when I saw you had hired me to play! I thought, no way! The Essa Ellington herself, Global Superstar actress, singer, songwriter, musician wants to mentor me, ME! I still love you, and I always will! Can I...still call you my Master? Even though I'm not a vampire anymore?"

nb7FHh7.png
    "You're a natural Roxanne, I didn't have to teach you much at all. You could be a famous musician yourself. Just keep practicing. About the other thing, I'm not a vampire anymore and neither are you, so I'm not your Master. Just think of me as your friend, okay?"

cndTI4t.png
    "Aww, really? You think I'm that good? That's so sweet of you to say! You just made my day, my month, heck my year! Thank you!"

VwIYfXf.png
    "However, I will NEVER, EVER forgive you for abandoning me as my Master, how could you? I loved we had that connection. I wanted to always be yours, forever. Ahhhhhh! It makes me so angry I could, I could..."

rtTDP1U.png
    "...KILL YOU!"
    (Okay, what the heck is going on here? Who is this ginger freak threatening my Essa?)

"What!? Roxanne, calm down, why are you so angry about that. You asked me to give you the cure and now you say you didn't want it? I only tried to make you happy."
    "Well it didn't work, did it? I'm not happy and it's all YOUR fault! Now you're going to pay for it"
    (Okay, that's it, you're done Honey...)

aRkiVh3.png
    "Freezaro Rediheadpsycotia"
    "Josh! Wait! Don't do---"

GneOJEH.png
    "HUZZA!"
    "--it!"
    "Owwwwie, feels like a gigantic ball of ice in my stomach. What's happening?" *GASP*

SDQt4O1.png
    "AHHH! JOSH! Why did you do that?"
    "What? I was just protecting you."

zNhc0ap.png
    "She threatened to kill you, what was I supposed to do, just stand by and watch?"
    "She's erratic, she can't help herself. She didn't mean any of that. I bet the next thing she would've done is start crying and begging me to forgive her then ran away or something. She's my biggest fan and helped me be a better vampire when I needed her. To save you!"
    (So cold!)

w2FtxHX.png
    "Ohhhhh man! I had no idea! How could I do that to her?"
    (Help me!)

nPzaXIx.png
    "Please forgive me Beautiful, I just saw that look in her eye and it scared me. I had to do something. I hope you understand."
    "I know. But you should've asked me if I was alright first and I could've told you."

Inc3RxI.png
    "I know, I know. It's my training, act first, ask questions later. I saw a threat and acted. Any delay, even a small one could've been all she needed to make good on her threat. I would never forgive myself if I gave someone a chance to hurt you. Does that make sense?"
    "Yeah...I suppose. Maybe. It's just that she's so vulnerable and innocent really, it's not her fault. She was born that way."
    (Please get me out of here, I'm sorry, truly sorry.)

yAlKLyd.png
    "But you see, I didn't know that. Maybe I acted too fast out of fear I'd lose you. In that case, I'm sorry Beautiful. I can't promise I'll not act the same way if anything like this happens again, but I'll try, okay?"
    (Hello? HELLO? Why are they ignoring me? Can you hear me out there?)

98KbDLX.png
    "Hmm...well...okay, of course."
    (Oh thank God, I knew she would really, but still.)
    (I'd cry but my eyes are froze and I can't feel my toes or my nose...hey, that rhymes!)

jxnW10O.png
    "I love you so much Beautiful. You're my everything, I wasn't going to let some psycho redhead take you from me."
    (Psycho redhead...well, guess I deserved that. ESSA! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!)

1P1qSrr.png
    (Aww, look how much he loves her. Wish somebody loved me like that. I'm not even mad at him, tell him that for me, okay Essa? If you ever speak to me again. GAH! My brain is freezing! I can't...think......any...m)

8aofqVJ.png
    "I love you too, of course, and Josh? Can you do me a favor?"
    "Sure, anything, just ask."
    "Would you crack her out of there? She's been screaming in my head for the last 10 minutes apologizing. I think she means it. And can you hurry? She's starting to freeze to death."
    (I............ DO!)
    "Oh man, yes! Then let's go home. I'll apologize too."

"She says she's not mad at you, just so you know."
    "I'm still going to apologize. It's the right thing to do."
    "I wouldn't expect anything less from you. But you already did. She heard every word we've said."
    "She did? Oh...uh, sorry for calling you a psycho Roxanne!"
    (......)

"Stop yakkin' and get crackin'!" Essa urged, stepping out of the warmth of his arms.

Josh released a very blue Roxanne from her icy prison and apologized again. She in turn apologized to both of them and then ran away crying and thanking them as she fled. The couple transportalated back to the rental after that.

And that's where I ended this play session. :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 264 - Toddler Playdate

eQiELOT.png
    So I decided to have Jules host a toddler playdate, and it was probably one of the most disastrous things I've done in a while :D Anyway, it made for some fun screenshots, so enjoy.

Robin was so excited for all her friends to show up for her playdate today!
    rAysTZx.png

And here they come! (I am so annoyed that toddler/kid vampire eyes are so glitchy. I don't know why they constantly change to something weird, even when I choose a normal one for them. Ugh) But anyway, here's Willow, Piper, and Ophelia.
    nAnntph.png

And here's Melody and Malcolm's boys, looking like they are up to no good...
    NYeZZHb.png

Essa, why are you always so sad when you come over??!
    NWcmflB.png

Why is everyone congregating in the bathroom, and Malcolm, WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES???? :joy:
    Hh6Hcjj.png

"Up you go."
    lHHVfyK.png

"Yay, Robin!"
    YscXhvJ.png

Emmett was grilling up some burgers and accidentally started a fire.
    HdMT0qC.jpg

Oh my god, Malcolm lol...I actually put some clothes on him at this point using MCCC cheats.
    beIAaSW.png

But then he took them off again :D (It's just because he kept changing into his hot weather outfit, which obviously I do not have in my game lol). MgcdBqo.jpg

Wolfgang decided to be silly as the toddlers ate. Kiki doesn't look impressed. @SoulGal7
    uqaogZA.jpg

Looks like being tense from the fire overtook her sad mood.
    69NoWJ4.jpg

"I just wanna be your friend..."
    "Someone help!" (Where are her moms? She was the only toddler who showed up unaccompanied haha)
    OGbUhHz.png

And then the party ended, and I got no rewards. :D

Malcolm, maybe you'd be happier if you put on some clothes...
    5CGJNkz.jpg

Someone was very cranky by this point.
    28Q55j7.png

"I take nap right here."
    ImtfYzD.png

And what do you know, another extra food event lol...

"We heard you recently had a baby and wanted to bring you a meal."
    Jules: "You're a life stage too late, but thanks for thinking of us."
    iCshyiQ.jpg

Let's get this cranky mermaid toddler some proper rest in her very fitting bed.
    hG0NcEc.png
    kzPqqY3.png

*Waits patiently for rumba to start*
    hwD5MXM.png

And that's a wrap for today :joy:

I'll catch up on comments later today. I just have a few tests today I need to focus on first :)
    *Updated my September 23rd post above! Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Sorry, short comments again, as I try to get my update done, it was not possible yesterday.

@Karababy52 ,
    -- Great 1st pic (kiss in water) , love the waterfalls behind them. Also beautiful scenery pictures, you sure know how to take great pics <3
    Love the scene where Josh paints Essa playing :)
    -- Ahhaha.. believe it or not, i do the statue thing at museum often too :p Nice that it was Roxanne who showed up to play, with hilarious results :p

@permanentrose ,
    -- Aww She is a cute little mermaid :)<3 Aww , that pic where she hugs Pickle <3
    -- Oh yes that eye bug is SO annoying!
    MALCOLM! :D Joey syndrome :p And worse possible time :D
    Or, maybe.. Malcolm forgot the word "toddler" and just thought of the Play Date part :joy:

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Mx8

August, day 28 , part 2.

t1XSJ1R.png
    The one in the restaurant again.

wtTpxGN.png
    Okay , lets try again, with granddads this time. Melody was cranky, she had a bluff from work, I took it away.
    R0QFGz6.png
    So, she was at better mood :) I am not letting YOU ruin this event :D
    wqAyiWb.png
    Okay, good so far..

Z3uGcyu.png
    Ehmm.. Dominic, where did you left Moira???
    jMyM1Oe.png
    Sakura was indeed the bartender again.
    9ZB0liH.png
    Uh oh.. so better behave??

cCI9zvR.png
    Melanie: "Grandpa Greg, mom says you are on a vacation.. what do you do when working?"
    Greg: "Ehh.. I kind of collect things.."
    Melanie: "Old things? Like treasures?"
    oxl6i1N.png
    Melody: "Not this subject..."
    Greg: "Well.. old and new.."
    Mike: "I know what grandpa Greg collects!"
    Melody, Malcolm and Geoffrey: "YOU DO??!!"
    DNE4zrs.png
    Mike:"Stamps!! Because those can be old and new! And stamp collectors wear glasses! Like grandpa Geoff!"
    Geoffrey: "Oh that is true!!"
    Greg: "YES! Stamps! I indeed collect stamps!!"
    Melody silently: "Close call.."
    Q8TPLPJ.png
    Malcolm, to himself: "He does not see me, does not see me..."
    (referring to the waiter who softly saying, hates Malcolm)
    NWfSjPH.png
    Everyone had fun..
    mhIgIn4.png
    Melody: "I am so happy this is going better than last night!"
    Greg: I know, your mother told me.."
    SRJqzDO.png
    Melody: "And you actually listened to her??"
    Greg: "Ehhmm, I kind of had to.. but no more about that subject.."
    Melody: "Ahaaa... "
    099oN8o.png
    Food was great too.
    Xy2t0k3.png
    As was the company :)

7J8NuXp.png
    Grace something, ROM sim, asked an autograph..
    rayrEoz.png
    And then it was time for Sonata to age up.
    akr37P3.png
    MMSVD6w.png
    Nko1IP4.png
    NGk6TVQ.png
    Nice, actually :)

Evening was there, Sonata took the kids with her to Forgotten Hollow. And the rest.. TO THE NIGHT CLUB!!!

To be continued..

EXTRA
    wImQXfY.png
    As I added both granddads in to household (only way to get Greg with them, and added Geoffrey and Sonata (Melodys little sister) all the same, why not) , here is what they were doing while kids were at school and M&M at work :p
    s9sVazx.png
    Geoffrey had a king idea.
    fKpu0YG.png
    Josh? Melody is at work..
    8hLz3OZ.png
    Looks like all the men had the same "king idea" :joy:
    wImQXfY.png
    Geoffrey: "Is he trying to scare us?"
    Greg: "I could scare him.."
    Geoffrey: "No, don't, I would pee on my pants."

Little later:
    UZocv60.png
    Greg: "Who is he anyway? "
    Geoff: "No idea.."
    Greg: "Okay, kiddo, could you make me a Plasma Jane?"
    Geoff: "One for me too! Not the same but mix me something!"
    Josh:" I am not at work in here.. I just came to.. ahh, never mind, coming!"
    WdoQbr5.png
    Josh looked pretty pleased to himself, he made drinks and both Gs had to change their sitting order as Josh did not put the drinks right in front of them
    (Josh: "They need some exercise anyway..")
    fUEq3sP.png
    Okay, this is my fault, I invited Jack (Melody's brother) over so he could meet the kids, but I accidentally clicked Sandra's picture first .. so that is why she came too.
    fVpqBFl.png
    She was fast :D
    RGWBmSO.png
    RkEOFt5.png
    I honestly did NOT saw any woohoo talk, but indeed to sauna woohoo they did :D
    KfTRrGd.png
    And then she spin to her clothing , and ran away :smiley:
    Geoffrey: "Who are these sims?? Are we at right house even??"
    kGDZJkq.png
    Greg: "I wondered the same, but the pictures in wall are Pumpkin's and your son's. The other kiddo is still here tho, at his towel."
    Josh was there looking pretty pleased about himself :smiley:
    qria9dg.png
    Greg: "This is fun! Come and taste, buddy!"
    jUBmrpb.png
    Geoffrey: "Hmm.. I assume this is for me, other 2 look.. too bloody to my taste.."
    Greg: "Yes, that is yours."
    Geoffrey gave "bad eye" to josh who was still standing there with his towel :smiley:
    dVZmasq.png
    Josh did leave, little calmer way than his wife :smiley:

30dTZ0H.png
    Jack was still there , but he had to leave too. Well another time then :)

3SF4tnW.png
    Rest of the day, they did this...

edited September 2021
    September - Day 24: "Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly!"

YuWzo8w.png

Notes
    cEL67OC.png
    Josh still needs 3 more masterpieces to complete Painter Extraordinaire.

eonw3gO.png
    Essa switched to the Nerd Brain aspiration from Outdoor Enthusiast. She'll do that one another time. Granite Falls is a vacation world and they're already on vacation. She needed to upgrade an object so the hot tub now has the Aromatherapy option.

7VSHFGM.png
    Next she made a flirty statue on the woodworking table. It ended up being the one with the two lovebirds cuddling together.

wNBl6g5.png
    Then she reached the milestone task to upgrade or launch a rocket 5 times. They have the other rocket in Newcrest, but now that I have the T.O.O.L. mod I wanted to try to put the original one Josh started to upgrade in Forgotten Hollow on one of the islands near their rental. This was one of my reasons for getting the mod and I meant to get it for when Josh had this aspiration. Looks very out of place there, but still kind of cool eh? At least I think so. :)

ogkShID.png
    Essa hopped on her Aqua Zip and rode out there to try to upgrade or launch it. Unfortunately, she could do neither with it there. Bummer...

5Wr59cq.png
    I moved that easel and placed the rocket on the boardwalk by the restaurant in hopes it would work there. Nope, still couldn't do anything with it.

6rco9S6.png
    My last resort was to build a platform for it next to the rental on the actual lot. There was just enough room for it and empty tiles for Essa or Josh to transportalate to the platform. I guess I could've put a ladder using MOO, but it's more fun to transportalate and this way, nobody else will be able to reach it.

5DgD2oC.png
    "Goodbye everybody, I'll be back soon...I hope!"

Who are you talking to Essa? The dolphins?

YF7aM95.png
    Blast Off! There's something I bet the islanders have never seen before in Sulani. It looks a bit like it's shooting out of the water. I wish it had been a sunny day. I could've changed it, but oh well.

XPd6M0w.png
    Josh just kept on painting, totally oblivious to Essa taking off just a few yards away. You'd think he'd notice and react somehow since it's so loud when it takes off and all that smoke and flames. Guess he's just really into the zone painting.

2fKIQab.png
    That's 1 of 5 with a safe landing! Good job Essa. She managed to find a couple space rocks while out exploring space too.

jSy39Dj.png
    "What a rush!"

iaDF00B.png
    What will you do with this thing now that you don't need it anymore?

"Silly Watcher, we can use it for lots of things; Zero G Workouts, visiting Sixam, eating Grilled Cheese in space, and our favorite thing, using it for our 50 Mile High Club membership privileges."

Of course, how silly of me.

zro4C2X.png
    Yahoooo! Josh finally got that all important fifth masterpiece, a landscape! Congrats Josh on finishing the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration!

jYDSRfV.png
    Following right behind him, Essa also completed the Nerd Brain aspiration. Congrats Essa! It'll be nice having two Sims capable of doing instant repair and upgrades!

That's where I ended this update. A bit shorter than my usual updates, but I wanted to spend some time in an experimental save I made for T.O.O.L. to familiarize myself with the mod so I can 'build' a special place for their upcoming wedding. It's the number one reason I got the mod. However, I'm loving it for everything else it can do too, especially hand-in-hand with the Better Build/Buy mod! \o/

Oh, and I realized one thing that makes me a bit sad. They missed the Gala, it was yesterday for them when they were in DSV and Windenburg. Josh was nominated and I totally forgot to send them. Opps! Perhaps they can try to go next Sunday and maybe Josh will still get an award. We'll see...
    *Updated my September 24th post above! Comments coming up next! Happy Simming! <3
    @permanentrose
    Oh man, all those toddlers! They all look so cute, of course. :) Aww, Essa, why so dang sad? :( HAHA! Uh, Malcom, what are you doing Dude? There's little kids around. o.O Essa looks a little happier now. hehe ;) Oh no! Emmett! Gah! I see what you mean about a very eventful playdate. I find it hilarious that he still has his sneakers on. Like those are going to cover anything. :D Oh geez, again? I see Jules trying to not look, but still smirking. :D

I think the toddlers were too busy concentrating on eating to laugh at Wolfgang's antics. Whoa, now Essa just looks angry. Are you going through the change dear? So moody! :D Ophelia's eyes look so spooky cool with her dark skin! No body hair either for Malcom? Aww man, no 'happy trails to you, until we meet again...' I am SO glad Josh and Essa have no neighbors. Islanders are very friendly, but it can get annoying when they just barge right in and always bringing high calorie food over to compensate for their trespassing. :D Oh gosh, that's one thing I am really looking forward to in Brindleton Bay, cats riding the Roomba. hehe Fun update!

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you! I love taking scenery screenshots! It's fun trying to find just the right angle and time of day. :) I love those screenshots Josh painted of Essa too. But, uh, can't show most of them. ;) You do? Well that makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one that does that. hehe Roxanne being erratic just made it a world of fun to do that part of the update. :)

Absolutely gorgeous daily pic post screenshot with everyone at the restaurant table and the sun behind that building! Hey Sakura! She looks great in that hairstyle. Gah! Agnes! Go back to HoB dear! :D Collect things? HAHA! Uh, yeah. That was adorable! Both Grandpas look SO good and I'm so happy they get along so well. Nice job piping in about the stamp collection Geoffrey. :)

hehehe He had to listen to Veera, yep, or else no woo hoo for you! Food looks great! Aww, Daddy Grim looks so excited for his little girl growing up! So cute! So nice of Grace to celebrate too!. Sonata looks so pretty! she aged up well. :) Oh cool! Now she can watch the littles well the grown-ups go night clubbing! Looking forward to that update. This was so great! Loved that it was much more calm, relaxed and fun than with the Grandmas. Drama is fun, but not always. o.O

Josh! What the heck are you doing there? He looks good though, as always. Greg and Geoffrey don't quite know what to think though. hehe So funny how Greg says he could scare him and Geoffrey's remark about that. So sweet of him to make them drinks, he looks so proud of himself. :) Uh, Josh, they don't need any exercise, both a extremely fit and buff, Greg's even buffer than you! :D

Hey Sandra! Where is she going? Where are you going Josh? HAHA! Oh man, I should've known! OMG! Josh! Put your clothes back on! He looks like he's trying to impress the Grandpas with his fit body or something. "See guys, I'm ripped too!" HAHA! Greg looks so happy shaking up that drink. I'm so, so, SO glad those two had fun together. :) And Greg at least gets to hug his Son. Dance party to end the post. Thank you so much for showing what happened while M&M were at work and the kids at school! Such a fun extra update! Loved it! :)
    Update 265 - Movie Night

tSwQXdz.png
    The kids were all in bed, and Emmett came up to autonomously kiss Jules.
    EzeMC9Z.jpg

I thought these two deserved some alone time, so they got into their PJs and watched a movie together. I love how Emmett is watching Jules instead of the movie <3
    g6v9rsk.png

Well the movie put them in quite the romantic mood.
    BSpS2Uf.png
    PkFxm9u.jpg

And then, because I always have to check...
    CgybO7n.jpg

Oh no...
    VyytJhR.png

"What the heck? I JUST HAD A BABY!"
    HEeBi0I.png

--
    So I meant to flag Jules for no more offspring after she gave birth to Robin, but whoops, obviously I forgot...how come Jules always gets pregnant in like 2 seconds whenever I'm not trying to get her pregnant lol?!?!? I did consider deleting the pregnancy using MCCC since 2-3 kids is usually the max I enjoy playing with, but I decided that unexpected surprises are fun, and this is the last kid she can have anyway since we will now be officially at max capacity.

I changed this pregnancy length to 15 sim days and popped her back into the not showing stage since I'm not in the mood to have another child around just yet, so I'll let this pregnancy slowly run its course haha. I think Jules has been pregnant for like 80% of this challenge at this point LOL :joy:

Busy day with dog walking and such, so comments will have to wait until later, sorry about that, but I will get around to them eventually. I've already read all of your wonderful updates <3

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) I had indeed fun with the Double G in teh house when all were gone, haha. Poor Geoffrey was allready thinking are they in at wrong house :p I loved that he turned to look when Sandra ran off :D And yes, poor josh, Double G really did not even chat with him, they just talked about him and wondered who the heck is he :D

I loved the dinner as it was fun and drama free :)

All the stamp collections included :p

--Oh yes that rocket needs totally flat platform, and more space around also flat, why the island did not worked :) Also that broadwalk platform would of needed exact place for it to work, as mine did, but not after several repositioning :) But anyway glad you made it work at some place :)
    Haha yes, watcher should know where Essa still needs it :joy:
    Hehe, about Josh noticin essas take off.. once at Nerd fest, Veera was eating a burger in a table next to the rocket what Björn and Clara used for take off to woohoo.. one would think at least the burger would be "well done" :D but no reaction :D
    I already commeneted your first pic at last screenies, but it looks great, and I am glad you hve so much fun with those mods .. really at dark side of the force now :D:joy:

@permanentrose ,
    -- Haha, so movie night leads to another thing and BOOM, pregnant :D Well maybe Ruby will move out when going to uni, after all, so you have room for one more :D (kidding) :D

edited September 2021
    September - Day 25: "Happiness is a crispy and oozing grilled cheese sandwich!" Part One

a19RoeT.png

Notes
    SFOvux1.png
    "I have to eat more? But I just ate 3 in a row!"
    Yep, now you have to eat 10!
    "Good thing I love grilled cheese sandwiches. I hope I don't get fat though."

r5O1BXa.png
    "...and they're just so great! I love them more than anything! Well, except you, our twins, my family and--"
    "I get it Beautiful, grilled cheese sandwiches are great, I agree!"

UMFi0BR.png
    Josh is doing the Spellcraft and Sorcery aspiration. I thought I'd had him do it before, and I did. But I stopped at the last task to complete it, 'win 3 duels.' He and Essa stepped out front to have a friendly duel or two, three, etc.

She kicked his butt for the first two duels. I hesitated having them duel again because if spellcasters lose three times in a row, they can sometimes get a curse. But, they know how to remove the curse with a spell or a potion. So he powered through and they dueled one more time.

mOn8qKh.png
    The third time he won! Go Josh!

That's one down, two to go! Both were in danger of an Overcharge so discharged themselves then decided to travel to the Magic Realm using the Homewardial spell. But first Josh made some grilled cheese for Essa to take along and eat while they were there. Josh would challenge others to duels and Essa could talk to others about grilled cheese and eat them while they were there. Plus, they both needed replacement Glimmerstones, so could ask for those from the Sages as well.

4KEwt4H.png
    When they arrived, it was the first time since Essa's been going to the Realm no Sages were there to greet them, only Astrid. It was a little concerning since I'd just installed a couple Mods that would make it possible for Sages to stay Sages, but get married and live on a lot with their family. All I supposedly needed to do was not play that household in the Realm. I did that so Morgyn and Jessah could get married and live together, but Morgyn would keep his Sage status. I love Morgyn and don't want another Untamed Sage. I also installed a Mod so Sages would not wear NPC role outfits in the Realm, for instance career outfits, festival outfits, etc.

Perhaps they were just busy and inside HQ though and all was well. Anyway, since Astrid was right there, Josh challenged her to a duel for artifacts while Essa watched and ate grilled cheese. Essa has completed the artifacts collection so they don't really need any, but he needed a better wand. Essa handed down the wands she'd been given to her by L. to Jessah and Josee. She had given Josh a special wand before, but he didn't have it anymore. I don't know what happened to it. He's been using a bone wand since they became Spellcasters for the second time.

lznh7Hr.png
    Josh won the first duel! Yay! Only one more to win and the aspiration is done! Astrid gave him two familiars, no wands. Oh well... He challenged her again.

vbKQLZI.png
    Josh won again! He spun her around and slammed her to the ground this time, it looked magnificent, he looked magnificent! This time she gave him two mops. Dangit! But that's three out three duels won, so...

BIT2Mx0.png
    Congratulations Josh! He completed the Spellcraft and Sorcery aspiration in style!
    "So proud of you Babe!"
    "Thanks Beautiful!"

I looked around in HQ to see if any of the Sages had manifested inside, but they were no where to be found. o.O I sent them to Caster's Alley in hopes that loading another lot might trigger their appearance at HQ when they came back. They would try to buy a wand for Josh if any special ones were for sale too. Luckily, they had a Wand of the Sylvan Glades Forest! Yay!

77DZe1l.png
    When they returned from Caster's Alley, they went inside HQ to find Essa's family, but they were still missing.

"Where are they? All three have never been gone at the same time. Something's wrong."
    "Maybe they're at a Sages Convention or something? I wouldn't worry too much."
    "Maybe..."

Yaze0RK.png
    Essa still needed to talk to four more about grilled cheese so she walked over to share her love for them with Astrid. She agreed they were delicious!

e4vPrZ4.png
    Josh needed a new aspiration, so guess what he's doing now? Or will be after he eats three grilled cheese sandwiches in a row. But first he needed to make a platter. I love that HQ has a fully equipped kitchen. Tucking the platter of golden delights he'd just made in his inventory, the couple traveled back home.

I suspected those two Mods might have something to do with why there were no Sages in the Realm, so I closed down the game and removed them. They really didn't need to go back to the Realm for anything, but I wanted to see if my suspicions were correct and sent them back there after Josh made three new platters of grilled cheese to divide among the two of them.

GLnk2JX.png
    I was right!! When they arrived there was Simeon and Morgyn to greet them! Yay! *whew* I guess I'll just have to let Morgyn and Jessah get married, but not live together. Not ideal, but there must be some kind of conflict with another Mod I have that makes those other two not work. Of course they had to share the wonders of grilled cheese sandwiches with both of them.

You might notice Morgyn looks a bit different now. I gave him a much needed makeover!

nj4xdgp.png
    He's still the original Morgyn, but now he has a different hair color. That cheese colored hair had to go. I gave him a shorter hairstyle too. I wanted something long, I love long hair on guys, but of the two long styles I loved on him, one is Simeon's, the other is the long Moschino hair and I use that way too much. So I settled for this style. He also has new eyebrows, a goatie, new clothes and I buffed him up a bit. That's it! I think he looks great!

MVlOMFJ.png
    Here's a head/shoulders shot in CAS to give you a little better idea of how he looks now. You'll be seeing more of him in future posts though, of course.

L3mNbHQ.png
    They had a chat with these two for awhile, still talking about grilled cheese among other things before going inside HQ to find more Sims to talk to about grilled cheese. I wanted to make sure L. was here too as well.

UU1S2V8.png
    Yay! L. Faba is there as the Mischief Sage again too! I'm so glad! Had me worried. Essa of course just had to tell her about her new love of grilled cheese. L. agreed they are delectable. Gah! I forgot to give L. some of the new nails from the Spa refresh! If anyone deserves some fancy nail polish, it's her! I'll fix that next time I play.

qBveD4n.png
    While chatting with L. Essa and Josh ate grilled cheese, offering one to L.
    "Thanks dear, but I have to return to work, I have a class starting in a few minutes. I'll see both of you later."
    "Bye Mom!" Essa and Josh said in unison.

I wonder if she really had a class or just was a bit tired of all the grilled cheese talk from the look on her face. o.O Or maybe she's afraid of losing her figure. I'm very surprised Essa and Josh still look pretty much the same so far. Maybe a little bit chunkier? I can't tell...

EPRjauz.png
    Essa and Josh went into the dining room to settle down for a grilled cheese sandwich eating marathon after that. They ate and ate and ate some more until that milestone task was finished. After talking to more spellcasting students about grilled cheese, they both had to make and eat one MORE grilled cheese. Sheesh! Josh went first while Essa chatted up more students and then Essa went to make her own.

wl3nPOt.png
    While she was doing that, Josh occupied his time by jazzing up the place. Essa watched him when she was finished before they left the Realm to travel back to Sulani. Only two more things to do before they both finish the aspiration! \o/
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2021
    @permanentrose -
    I meant to comment earlier on your little nooboo Robin. What a cute little mermaid she is. And now I just read your latest chapter...and Jules is pregnant again. Oh no! Don't delete this nooboo...it's the surprise baby for sure! hehehe This is getting to be a full house...almost as bad as Sakura, except she had twins and triplets. heheh Congrats! Even though it was unexpected. All of Jules kids are cute. :)
    Okay, well, yesterday's and today's updates will be coming later today once I've had some rest. I was having SO much fun with this Grilled Cheese aspiration, and other things, I played way too long and have enough for both days. I don't have them organized as of yet though, hence the delay. I'll do comments then as well. Hope y'all understand and have a fantastic day/night! <3
    edited September 2021
    Update 266 - A visit from Grandpa

99teIsm.jpg
    Before school, Ruby gave Robin a bath.
    4Bbe79h.png
    rohpu2p.png

Jules is working on the computer whiz aspiration, so I had her work on her programming.
    nj5AtjP.jpg

Rowan and Ruby headed off to school, and Emmett picked up an odd job, so when Emmett's dad showed up at the door, Robin was the only one available to greet him.
    ATDIBE4.jpg

"Hi Grampa!"
    hKrZh0S.jpg

"Hi sweetie. Where is everyone else?"
    QUiOuld.jpg

"Just me. Play wiff me?"
    "Of course." :)
    Q9OKe6I.jpg

Uh, oh, someone's having an exhausted tantrum.
    "Jules? Emmett? A little help here?"
    4RgZKj6.jpg

"Okay, I've got this...I raised four kids...come here, Robin."
    wV6DnVv.png

"No, no! No hugs!"
    0Zf7pSN.png
    URB7iWL.png

I think someone needs a nap :)
    kW9ibLo.jpg

And a second visitor showed up! Pickle had the honor of greeting Rose.
    Qns4niy.jpg

"Hey, Dad, sorry I wasn't here when you arrived. Looks like you had a fun time with Robin though.."
    sKrLxE9.jpg

After her nap, of course it was time for an impromptu dance party :)
    VLN0VSC.png

Sorry for my lack of comments recently, I just haven't had the time. Gonna hopefully catch up/start commenting again later today or tomorrow :)
    @permanentrose,
    --Nice that Emmett's dad visited and played with Robin :) I take you still have not had the nanny spawn? As Robin was home alone. Aww, nice that Rose had fun with Pickle :)

@Karababy52 - Love the little spot in Henford-on-Bagley that you created with the T.O.O.L Mod. Excited!
    @Karababy52
    What pack is that big dinosaur skull from? Very cool! Nice idea to have them go to a museum to finish that aspiration. Nice to see Roxanne in your game too :) I would have reset all those sims too haha. I don't consider it cheating. Haha, their expressions as that conversation progressed. Good job coming up with dialogue for that. Uh, oh, poor Roxanne. It's like Jules popped by with her simray :D Fun update :)

TOOL is so great, isn't it? I have to admit, I haven't really explored it to it's full potential yet. I use it mostly with posing instead of trying to do cool things with objects/make things, but there's a lot of potential there. You are making such good progress with aspirations for Josh and Essa too! You'll probably get so many of them done by the time this challenge is over! Lovely screenshots as always :)

The grilled cheese aspiration is so much fun, can't wait to see your updates!

@Ellupelluellu
    Haha, things did go better with the granddads, except the kids almost found out what Greg's job was ;) Too funny they think he collect stamps now :D I love Agnes doing her cross stitching too. I'm excited to explore that hobby in a few months. Sonata is so beautiful too! Lovely to see some of Melody's family members we haven't seen in a while. Gotta love your extra screenshots too haha - too funny that everyone but the actual residents of the house showed up at the house while Greg and Geoffrey were there :D

Haha, I did worry about another surprise kid when Ruby moves out, so I flagged Emmett for no offspring immediately lol. 4 is more than enough, no more kids allowed ;) I haven't bothered to work out hiring a nanny yet, haha. To be honest, I haven't really played much, I just have a lot of screenshots saved up. But Robin wasn't home alone since Jules was working on programming in the other room. I wonder if it would let me keep Robin home alone if I tried to hire a nanny though even though no one would show up...

@SoulGal7 Thanks for the comments - and don't worry, baby #4 is here to stay, I won't be deleting the pregnancy :) I am surprised that Jules never had twins in all of her pregnancies. I still have managed to get to 4 kids though and only one of those was an intentional pregnancy :D
    *Updated my September 25th post above! Today's post coming up next and then comments! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    September - Day 26: "Happiness is a crispy and oozing grilled cheese sandwich!" Part Two

2UkcdnZ.png

Notes
    FDifBeu.png
    One big advantage for both Essa and Josh is the fact the Grim Reaper is her Uncle Greg! No need to hope someone dies to see him or kill off a Sim to get him to show up so they could talk to Grim about grilled cheese! The couple traveled to Greg and Veera's home in Forgotten Hollow for a visit. Essa's Mom, Cordelia was not home at the time, which was a bit of a bummer. Oh well...

Essa talked to Greg about grilled cheese and other things while Josh attempted to introduce himself to Veera for about the 3rd or 4th time. She rejected him for that and a hug. Aww, come on Veera, he's your niece's fiancé! Plus you've given him a hug, a selfie and two autographs before too.

7gpy9fG.png
    "Will you talk to me? We're friends right? Please?"
    "Aww, of course we're friends! I like you kid, you're good to Essa, she loves you and it's obvious you love her. That's good enough for me."

I don't know why it looks like Veera is giving Essa daggers. Essa looks like she's ignoring Veera and silently asking Greg to not reject Josh too. Perhaps she's upset with her Aunt for not talking to Josh?

EV3Zm3w.png
    "Great! So, how bout them grilled cheese sandwiches, they're so good! Am I right?"
    "Yeah kid, Essa already told me how good they are, but I guess you love them too. That's cool."

"I don't get it, why won't you talk to Josh? Why don't you like him?"
    "Eh, I don't know. What's so great about him? He always freaks out just like everyone else trying to talk to me. I get tired of it, you know?"

RokFgv2.png
    At this point, Greg floated away. I guess he'd had enough grilled cheese talk for one day or perhaps he got a call to duty.
    (This is so freaky! Who knew I'd actually be friends with the Grim Reaper and talk to him about grilled cheese! Incredible!)

BYPnrFg.png
    "I know he gets excited when trying to talk to you like every other fan, which can get old after awhile. Believe me I know from my days as a Global Superstar. It's just that he loves and admires you! Just give him a chance though, please? I love him, he loves me, we're getting married soon. He's practically family. Josh has been there for me and loved me ever since I was a teenager. I don't know if you know all we've been through together, but let me tell you. I'm sure you'll agree after I do, that he's a wonderful man worthy of knowing and having for a friend."

Josh stood by grinning and even pumped his fist in the air hearing Essa talk him up to Veera. He got a great moodlet for it too.

Essa gave Veera the short version of she and Josh's life together while she listened closely. When she was finished, Veera said she'd love to get to know him.

o9pTjvv.png
    "Well, hey, there's no time like the present, right? He's right there, why don't the two of you have a chat, okay?"
    (Oh man, why is she still looking at me like that? Will she talk to me now? Please?)
    (Just be cool, be cool...)

Josh tried his best not to freak out and stood by with a bland look on his face as Veera gave him the side-eye deciding whether or not she would give him a chance.

KPKrsue.png
    Finally, Veera smiled at Josh and that was all it took. She and Josh had a great chat together, getting to know each other. She must've been impressed by what he had to say to her because she told Essa he was great and they are good friends now! I've been trying to get these two to be friends forever, who knew all it took was for Essa to talk him up to her.

Josh looks to me like he's stunned or in shock.
    (What is my life?)

ioBHnjN.png
    Apparently Greg hadn't really left the lot, but had went over to his small garden of Plasma fruit trees to study them and take some notes.
    (Why won't these things grow!?)

GoX2RCV.png
    Josh wandered over to talk to him and give him some gardening tips. He even fertilized the trees for Greg. This of course was very appreciated by Greg. The two of them decided to do a little cloud-gazing and continue to get to know each other better while doing it.

20wl9HE.png
    Essa and Veera were doing the same thing. I love that Essa and Josh can share something they love to do with two of the most important people in both their lives now.

8FlYUh0.png
    No reason really for this screenshot other than I love how they are all cloudgazing together. Plus, because I turned on the tab camera too close to Greg's lot, a lot of the trees and bushes disappeared making it possible to see the waterfall. I intended to send them home after this, but heard someone cheering. I'm assuming for Veera. I panned around and saw...

Fo8adkc.png
    River! I guess he's a fan of Veera too. Looks like Greg is renting out that house again Essa stayed in while in FH too, judging by all the lights on. There's someone else familiar in the background by the fence too.

fwlazoi.png
    It's Josee! What is she doing here so late on a school night? Hmm.... Incidentally, that's the Masters estate in the background.

Just one more thing to do and this aspiration will be complete for Josh and Essa. The couple said their goodbyes to Greg and Veera then transportalated back to the rental.

kTUyJxj.png
    Essa went first in the rocket to eat a grilled cheese in space, the last task. Josh played a concerto on the violin while waiting for her return.

GxaS0hE.png
    *nom nom nom*
    (Mmm, so good!)

lEm3RpR.png
    She returns safely just as Josh is ending the concerto. Your turn now Josh! I don't know why, but I love this screenshot.

luJaGsD.png
    Congratulations Essa and...

vuwNjTq.png
    Congratulations Josh! Both have now finished the Grilled Cheese aspiration! I'm not sure what aspirations I'll give them now, maybe I'll just let them enjoy the rest of their vacation without doing any until they go to San Myshuno for October. We'll see...

Mx8

August, day 28 , part 3.

w3HoBc9.png
    The one in the nightclub.

NRsi5kS.png
    So, this is the venue I build a long time ago.. it is for multipurpose. It can be a night club (what it is now) , a lounge, bar, wedding place, museum, and karaoke bar... depends on what I want it to be, it meets the requirements of all.
    Yes I see you Josh.
    FIIMzil.png
    Wedding part.. I once considered marrying M&M here, but Malcolm has already been married in here at my main save.. so naah.. over used this one anyway by now.
    JK0UDJM.png
    Sandra was there dancing.
    v4lqhIu.png
    It claimed there was already bartender coming, but nobody doing the job, so Malcolm took over the bar. HEY!! Nik asked his autgraph and he said NO!! MALCOLM!!
    WDqfkgd.png
    Essa and Sandra were playing the llama game.
    mYAmrAU.png
    Nik and Caleb joined them.
    fc7UNiD.png
    Geoff: "Hey is that the same kid who was at the house today?"
    Greg: "Yes he is.. now dresser more properly .."
    Josh: " oh my.."

pyoYLWn.png
    So.. Jules and Melody.. something was up as both, Lydia and Malcolm were looking at them :D
    w3HoBc9.png
    WHAT!??? I did not made them to do that!! :D
    r5JDDG5.png
    Melody won..
    XI9CzPo.png
    ZItIDtc.png
    Ahh! haha that practice fighting.. I totally forgot I enabled the fighting NAP , as it causes that. Disabled it right away.. haha tho might of been too late :D AS..
    3kF1t5E.png
    OH NO :D
    liYupDP.png
    Geoff: "Oh my why!??!! "
    Josh: What?"
    Greg: "His wife.."
    Josh:"Oh, okay.. THAT one who turns our electricity off??"
    Greg:"Very same."
    nmud2FL.png
    Nancy: "SO, how do you explain this and THIS???"
    Geoff: "Not NOW Nancy!"
    Josh: ehh.. not nice.."
    Greg: "you got that right kiddo.. remember, ladies are usually wrong! and no need to be so pleasant!"
    MHyEKXF.png
    Geoffrey left and followed Nancy to another game table.
    Josh: "Hey, you are right.. that woman accused him for nothing!"
    Josh: "Hey! where did that dude go!??? I am alone in this table!"
    W0ZzOpl.png
    Geoffrey went to follow Nancy..
    Geoffrey: "That dinner with your grand kids, BADLY done! Badly done indeed!"

What made the other guy to disappear..
    BcH5Edx.png
    Greg: "Oh.. hi sweetie, I was not assuming you were here.."
    Veera:" Oh really, dear.. what about " remember, ladies are usually wrong! and no need to be so pleasant!"
    IuLoo0b.png
    Veera: "Come on! That is an ancient trick!"
    hZK8epk.png
    Greg:"Yes it is, but still working."
    hOxdCeQ.png
    Well.. I hope Roxanne liked what she saw :D

Meanwhile.. drama continued...
    TxdcAE6.png
    Jules: "Oh my! Why cannot they do this in private!?"
    Melody: "I know right!!"

aO6Y198.png
    DUH! Ignore Judith and her grown boobs part.. Aww Josh!! <3

r5szXzd.png
    lru2uxN.png
    Joey, I am so happy you do have pants now :D

hAl6htT.png
    Greg:"so Pumpkin , you better give me a stamp collection or tell me where to get one,, or that son of yours will be asking about it the whole weekend..."
    Melody: "So I better give you that?? What do you give me, dad???"
    Greg:"Pumpkin?"
    c158Sbn.png
    Melody: "Dad, dont you get it!?? You show up when you want! or when someone dies!!
    I am so sick of it! I haven't heard your real voice sense childhood, before today.. I remember you singing to me!! And you know how long ago that was!
    Greg:"I now, baby.. but it feels like yesterday."
    Melody: "And who is covering you? "
    Greg: "The one who had the job before me."
    yhQmf8E.png
    Veera: "Here you go honey, I have all of them.. so here you are as toddler.. and her he is singing to you.."
    Melody: " I am gonna cry.."
    XtIbipi.png
    After tat Veera made sure to argue along.. to do all she could to make attention away from Melody.. not so sure did she even knew what she was arguing about.. Most liekly not!
    gyo3p4R.png
    Melody: "Thank you dad !!"
    Greg: "Everything for you baby, even my real me, if you wish so."
    6owsCk1.png
    Greg:" I still need those stamps.. "
    FkfTc50.png
    Melody: " Hey, Nik senior does collect stamps and butterflies! I remember I laughed at him :D Visit him in the morning , dad!"
    iHlzbca.png
    Greg: "Looks like I do not have to wait till morning.."
    i8ZgRa4.png
    sXbkUe8.png
    "The one who had the job before me."

@permenentrose
    Another baby? Holy Simoly! Jules is just popping them out left and right! :D Oh boy, have fun with that. o.O Oh and I guess congratulations are in order - Congratulations Jules and Emmett! <3

Nice of Ruby to give Robin a bath. Ah Tech Guru aspiration. Thought about giving that one to Essa soon, but she needs to have a real job for that so I'm avoiding it. :D She might do it though at some point. Aww, poor little tired tyke. Nice that they were able to play together at least until she had her melt down. Must've broke his heart she wouldn't accept his hug. Ah and there's Rose. I almost expected to see a tail on Emmett's Dad too. hehe

The dinosaur head is from Get Famous, the museum they were at is in Del Sol Valley. Thanks about the dialogue between everyone with those screenshots. I had to run with it somehow since Roxanne surprised me when she started to yell at Essa. o.O I should've known she might since she's erratic. :D I love the SimRay! Gah! So many fun things Sims can do with it eh? ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Aww, bummer they didn't talk to him, but I can see why they'd be confused. Both never met the guy and he just waltzes in like he owns the place. It's no wonder they thought maybe he was a hired bartender. hehe Ohh, okay, that makes sense about the rocket. I wondered about that when it was on that island, reason why I put it on the boardwalk. Guess I just didn't put it in the right place. Oh well, like you said, it's all good now anyway. :)

HEHE So funny about the burger incident with Veera! I wonder why the Devs didn't code that in for Sims to have a reaction when others fly off with the rocket. Missed opportunity if you ask me.

Oh yes, I am thoroughly immersed on the dark side now with Mods and loving every minute of it! I've even had my first mod conflict incident now too. Still consider myself a noob with mods, at least in TS4, but I'm learning. :)

Fantastic idea for a venue! Love that it can be so many things depending on what you need for it to be. Hi Josh! :) Beautiful area for a wedding! I love that arch, it's so pretty. I've considered having Josh and Essa marry in Sulani, but I've had other plans for a long time now. :)

Looking good there Sandra! She's such a pretty Sim! Malcom! How dare you refuse Nik! Tsk! Speaking of Nik, YUM! hehe And there he is again joining Essa and Sandra playing the Llama game. I have to say, I love your Caleb! He looks great! What are you saying 'Oh my' about Josh? Ohhh, I see, there's a fight! o.O Why are they fighting, then Jules is laughing about it? What? Ohhh, that NAP! I should've known. :D I have all NAPs turned off now since they are no longer in Evergreen Harbor. :)

Uh oh, Nancy! o.O Oh dear, who is she going to fight? Oh geez, sits down and starts arguing with Geoffrey. Wow, Josh! You look so angry in that image but so gorgeous! You are slowly making me wish I had default eyes now. I was hesitant because of his eyes not being the same color as Maxis default, but...I might change my mind now seeing that screenshot.

hehe Geoffrey giving Nancy the thumbs down! Good for him, she deserved that! Uh oh, poor Greg. Veera heard what he said about ladies. o.O Dude's in danger of no woo hoo now unless he quickly thinks of something. hehe Annnnd, he did! Good job Greg, Mr. Smartypants Grim! ;) 'Aww Josh' is right, how sweet! He loves Sandra so much! Yay Joey, you remembered your pants! hehe

Okay, and here come the water works. Gah! Such a bittersweet interaction between Greg and Melody and then Veera showing her what Melody's been missing. Seriously, I got teared up here. Especially when Melody and Greg hugged afterward. Love how Veera distracted everyone from them too so they could have their moment. HAHA But of course he still wants the stamps. hehe

Oh cool, why am I not surprised Nik has a stamps and butterfly collection? It just seems so...him, to me. Something a gentleman would have for a hobby. *GASP* OMG! Nik Sr. was Grim before Greg!? Wow! He looks so freakin' cool! Those eyes...what a fun surprise, I'm in shock here! Almost speechless! You sure did a good job keeping that a secret! Bravo Ellu, take a bow my dear! *clap clap clap* I always wondered how those two were friends, now I know. Fantastic update, I loved every little bit of it!

@SoulGal7

Thank you! I'm having fun with it. Haven't been able to play around with it since that post, but hoping I'll have time for it soon. I'm excited too! :)
    Update 267 - Full Parent Mode

bFEd3nQ.jpg
    I realized that Jules never finished the aspiration from the parenthood pack, so I switched over to that one for a bit since she only had two milestones left, the first being to enter full parent mode.

Well someone came home from school with an angry mood swing. Perfect opportunity to practice her parenting skills.
    7gCIELn.jpg

So Ruby relayed the drama of high school and her aggravating day, and Jules offered her best advice.
    3UKG357.jpg
    rGlH6fS.jpg

"Thanks, Mom. I really appreciate you listening," Ruby told her afterwards. "I feel a little bit better."
    dFTGFMm.jpg

She encouraged Ruby to go on a jog to clear her head. Hopefully she blow off some steam, this is one angry teen.
    RXHzPWW.png

Since she was on such a role, she decided to teach Robin how to say please and thank you, thus entering full parent mode.
    0LCzl97.png

And let us not forget our middle child. Jules went to talk Rowan through a clingy stage he was going through. "Do you want to help me make Ruby's birthday cake?" she offered, realizing that Rowan needed to spend some quality time with her and perhaps was feeling clingy since he hadn't been getting enough one-on-one time with her and Emmett since Robin had been born.
    UYqvKSX.png

"Mom, I thought you said we were gonna bake a cake..."
    "One minute, dear, your father and I just need to have an autonomous romantic moment first." :D
    K3qKbDn.jpg

Meanwhile, it looks like Ruby has effectively run off most of her anger.
    NaFOiN7.png

Jules and Rowan got to work on the cake while Ruby was still out for her jog.
    m4bkF08.jpg

"Mmmm, looks tasty..."
    "No, dad, you can't have any yet. It has to be perfect for Ruby."
    qAE3hgC.jpg

"Nice work, kiddo! We make a great team. She's gonna love it."
    uZWY4Qa.png

Jules will finish the parenting aspiration when Ruby ages up with 4 out of the 5 positive character values tomorrow :)
    September - Day 27: "Brambles Elopement Setting WIP"

rcvyLWp.png

Notes

I've been learning more about the T.O.O.L. Mod and experimenting with all that it can do, and there's still more work to be done, but LOOK! I figured out how to get fireflies in that spot...I just might cry, seriously! :) I brought everything back to the lot and put a flat piece under it to make a room now too, so I can work on it, get it just right and then be able to save it as a room and put it in the challenge save for Essa and Josh! Plus, obviously, I figured out how to make a grouping box and can move the whole thing where I want it! That's HUGE!

It's a bit too far forward so the lights above are clipping into the arch, but I can move it all back no problem, and I'm not sure about those pebbles. They look a bit too busy and out of place, so I might remove those and try something different. I have no idea if terrain paint will transfer in a grouping box, but I'm going to try that too! I'm so, so excited! Won't be long now and these two will finally get married! \o/

I'll be back later tonight to perhaps update this with the final setting. This screenshot might be the post for today though, however I will do comments at least when I return. We'll see how it goes... :)

Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3
    @Karababy52 - You're so talented. It really looks lovely. Is that a wild bunny there? Oh my gosh...so cute! I actually like the pebbles there, it kind of looks like a natural pathway. It is so dreamy. What a wonderful wedding location! Yes!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top